(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:00 pm

(Lol I love Rp logic)
Krissa~ “Her names Princess Akasna Barnette.” I said to Jessabel. I chose not to mention the reason why Akasna moved out here unless Jessabel wanted to know why.
Dana~ We arrive at the magic classroom and stopped outside the door which was opened.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:50 pm

[@kyoko: XD]

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed. The tan skinned girl twitched her ears and tails as always, then stopped them again. She nodded as she looked over at the boy. "Okay," she said to him, and offered him another of those pretty smiles.

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger watched the door open.

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger smiled and nodded to her. "Akasna...that's a beautiful name," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:12 pm

Doctor Jones | Male | 27 | Physics Teacher | Reality Bending, Teleportation, Pyromancy | Tags: Midas
Even though he absolutely regretted chugging the coffee like he did, Jones still acted as if he was perfectly fine and that he hadn’t just done something really stupid. Even though it was obvious from his actions that he wished he hadn’t done it. “Hey! I don’t regret it, definitely not!” He would cough a few more times, before picking the mug back up and holding it close. They both knew it was a lie but honestly who was surprised that he did such a dumb thing?
“I mean, I guess? But... I don’t want to have to get the ring remade, re-enchanting the one I have requires me being without it for a while, both methods would just take too long to get done” Were there any alternate methods? Probably. Not that he was very interested in exploring those options, though, he had to deal with government things so often that doing stuff their suggested way was just easier for him. Not that Midas really knew about that, Jones was very particular about keeping his outside life a secret to avoid garnering pity or whatever.

“You sure? Alright, but don’t be surprised if I pay you a visit in the future with some non-coffee items” That was a warning of sorts, a threat. Jones would absolutely visit Midas whenever he could, especially if he had an excuse to do so. A gift of tea was something he would definitely take advantage of.

Jones would take a few moments to think. He had to get himself back to his usual nature, he needed to make jokes and act cool and not get startled by being touched; It wasn’t from the fear of being turned to gold, he already felt confident that he wasn’t going to be accidentally (or deliberately) turned gold by Midas. “Well... You don’t need a just in-case, with me. If I burnt something, I could just drag a desk from my own classroom into here, it would be easier to explain a burnt desk in my classroom than it would one in your classroom. They already accept me being clumsy as an excuse” Well, clumsy wasn’t really the word for it. A lot of the things he burnt were unintentionally burnt because of his ring being on. None of it was ever deliberate arson, Jones had never gotten to the point where he would deliberately cause any amount of damage to something.
Sensing a growing feeling of awkwardness, he opts to take a step backwards, keeping both hands on his coffee mug.
“Maybe I should take a step out for a moment, to burn something safely in my own room, I don’t want to accidentally cause a fire that ends up burning you”

Rex | Male | 17 | Student | Immortality, Empathy, Animal Manipulation | Tags: Lavender
It does not take very long for the two to reach the dinosaur’s locker. He opens it up, pulling out a bag, searching through it and eventually pulling out several photos. With a bright smile on his face, he shoves the bag back into the locker and then presents the photos to Lavender. Each picture showed a different animal, some with multiple animals, of all types. A wolf, a couple of cats, various different insects including bees and butterflies, a raccoon, a few rats, plus several others. Each time he showed a new photo, he would point and name each animal, mentioning a random story about them as well. Rex was very into explaining all of these details about the friends he had, while also a little bit sad that he wasn’t able to have any of them come to school with him.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:24 pm

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox found herself blushing a bit. The tan skinned girl shook her head, then nodded to him. She said "I, um...thank you," and nodded to him a second time. She noticed where the other students were going into a room, guessing that was the magic training room.

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger watched the door open.

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger smiled and nodded to her. "Akasna...that's a beautiful name," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:05 am

Lavender | 16 | Location; Hallway |

Lavender looked at all the photos "Aww, they are all so cute!" She smiled
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:27 am

Fitzroy Nightingale | 17 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Linnea
He could sense a story between Linnea and the other students they'd been discussing, but he guessed it would be in his best interest to leave the topic alone. They'd basically just met, it wasn't the time to go deep and open up like that. Fitzroy knew that he definitely wouldn't want to do that... not that he'd ever done that with anyone anyway.
Fitz leaned against the wall as well. "I bet it's more useful than you think - it's just finding the right moment and situations." he said. He smiled warmly towards Linnea. "There is no need to thank me. Though I bet you could use some lessons in self-confidence." Fitzroy insisted, then added, after a few moments, "... But first, you can call me Fitz. For now."

Ezra Callahan | 16 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Open
Ezra made his way towards the magic training classroom. He wasn't particularly looking forward to the class, and rather hoped that he'd be able to focus on just his telekinetic powers rather than his... other one. He didn't want to hurt anyone with it, and the last thing anyone needed was to be paralysed by a power he had no idea how it worked or how to even stop it. At least he was used to wearing his gloves.

Midas Aurelius | 28 | Male | Location: Chemistry Classroom | Tagged: Jones
He shook his head. He figured that his disbelief was obvious, and that they both knew that Jones was lying. At least that had that understanding - he was sure that Joens did not have that with anyone else. At least, no one at this school.
Midas shrugged slightly. "Well. It was just a suggestion - but I guess it might be difficult to just make things increasingly stronger. How long did it take for that ring to even be developed and signed off on for use, again?" he only really wanted to make sure that everyone else was safe from Jones' powers. Yes. He definitely didn't care that much about Jones to that extent... definitely.... absolutely...

"I feel like I should be concerned about that." Midas commented, taking it as a warning, and certain that protesting against this threat would fall on deaf ears. As much as he might want to, there was no way he could prevent the inevitable - all he could do was prepare himself in the future for whatever these... 'non-coffee items' would be, which he hoped would be a good quality tea and nothing more. Well, maybe an old classical record - he did not keep his love of them a secret. But he wouldn't let himself get distracted by the thought of it all.

"That is true. I don't need a tarnished reputation here... any more than it already has been." Midas agreed. There was a growing awkward feeling in the air, it was almost overwhelming to Midas. He glanced towards a wall in the classroom, as to not make eye contact with Jones. He wanted to tell Jones that he could stay, that he was tougher against Jones' fire than he might think. But he didn't. He cleared his throat again. "... Sure. See you later."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:18 pm

The sweet and gentle fox brushed through ginger hair a moment. Her ears splayed a moment, then she perked them. Her tails moved, then she stepped up to the door with him. "Thank you," she said, when he held the door for her, and she stepped in.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:01 pm

Doctor Jones | Male | 27 | Physics Teacher | Reality Bending, Teleportation, Pyromancy | Tags: Midas
Jones absolutely didn’t have that sort of friendship with any of the other teachers in the school. He just grins, finding that the easiest way to show how he totally and definitely felt. Cocky, confident, pretending to be fine.
“Most suggestions tend to be awful when authorities are involved” Jones would shrug, himself. “I’d say about a week, just for this one. Including getting it sized and actually made. Figuring out exactly how strong the power limiter needs to be is difficult. . . I don’t know how long it took for them to be happy with me using it. If I do need a new one, I’ll probably be stuck at home for at least a week, you’ll get to be free of me for a while” A smile. The Doctor was automatically assuming that even Midas wouldn’t want him around that often.

“You should be! I am very terrifying!” He places his hands on his hips, absolutely ready to find all sorts of different drinks (maybe not just teas) to pester Midas with. He already knew plenty of places to visit, plenty of things to try. Absolutely.

“I’m sure nobody cares about that one thing you may or may not have done, especially since it was so long ago! They are probably too distracted by my messing around and acting like I do to care about what you did” Jones was doing his very best to attempt to remain bright, the smile on his face remains, but he didn’t seem to be able to keep it up. He wanted to run and to avoid talking about things. “You most certainly will see me later” Jones would tap one foot on the ground, and then he vanishes. Teleporting back to his own classroom so he could abandon the mug on the side and removing the ring, leaving it next to the mug, finding some paper things to burn.

Rex | Male | 17 | Student | Immortality, Empathy, Animal Manipulation | Tags: Lavender
“Thank you!” He smiles quite brightly, happy to hear the complement. “I’m gonna go and tell them all, after school. I’m sure they will be really happy to hear that!” Rex would tuck each photo away neatly in one of his pockets, making sure to not damage any of them, he cared a lot about the pictures. “I’ll have to ask them if it’s okay for me to bring a friend over, as well. Some of them are really nervous around humans because they are scared of getting hurt”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:03 am

The sweet and gentle fox smiled at him once more. She didn't know (yet) how much he seemed to like to see her smile. She hummed quietly as she headed for a seat then. She waited for him to join her, to sit in the seat beside her.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:00 am

Fitzroy Nightingale | 17 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Linnea
He was quite happy that he'd made Linnea smile again. It wasn't really his sort of thing - to be going around and making people smile. He was usually too self-absorbed for that. But... well, he guessed that he could let himself almost care about a few people.
Fitz raised an eyebrow. "Counceling? I mean, if you want to. But I am the king of self-confidence... and modesty." Fitzroy didn't really think that he'd be able to relate, though. After all, as far as he remembered, he'd always exuded confidence. Though he guessed it would be easier said than done for someone else. "Regardless... what I will suggest is pick three things you like about yourself and focus on those. Appearance-based, personality-based, whatever else. Just to start with."

He laughed softly as well, hearing her giggle. "Lin it is, then."

Midas Aurelius | 28 | Male | Location: Chemistry Classroom | Tagged: Jones
"Now that would be something. Peace for a whole week, perhaps more." Midas said. It would certainly let him get things done on a more 'normal' level, and leave him with no interruptions, but he knew that he'd probably miss the unexpected drop-ins. Not that he'd ever admit that to Jones. "That's something for me to look forward to, then." Midas added, his tone indicating that he was teasing - though it would be difficult to pick up on if one didn't know him well enough.

"I am trying very hard to keep my composure." Midas said, apparently completely deadpan - but again, there was that slight change in tone that indicated he really was moments away from laughing. "I don't think you could be any less not terrifying."

"... I'm sure the teacher cares." Midas added, going a bit more quiet. Then, he puts his hands behind his back once again. "Though your incidents certainly take the pressure off considerably."
He remains quiet when Jones teleports away, waiting for a few moments before letting out a sigh - not of relief, but of... disappointment, perhaps? Midas goes to sit down again, with his novel. But something just felt... off. The conversation had definitely ended on an awkward note.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me