S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby axelandria » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:26 pm

โ˜†xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | resident | 16 | female | bisexual | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | orange tabby cat |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley shrugged. "Nah it's fine. How should you have known?" The two sat in silence for a moment, then Elizabeth spoke. Marley leaned back, propping her elbows on the table behind her. "Uhh.. I dunno. Maybe a quick swim? I'm sure the beach is nice right now. The day's at it's peak, after all!" She sat forward, placing her hands on her knees to push herself to her feet. "You wanna? Or something else?"

โžดxxh u n t e r . s p a d e
marley | resident | 17 | female | homosexual | laid-back, level-headed, resilient | white lynx |
long dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes ; grey-blue-orange baggy plaid flannel, white hoodie, black skinny jeans, grey beanie

Hunter gathered her stuff, then stood up and headed the way she came. She walked through the forest until she reached the cabins, then made her way to hers. She dropped off her bow and arrows in her room, along with her beanie, flannel, and boots and socks, then left for the baths. She spotted two others in the bath that was more a pool, and a blurry shape at the bottom of the water. Shrugging, Hunter headed to the women's bath, and stripped of her clothes, save for her undergarments. She slid into the warm water, sighing contentedly as it touched her skin.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Penelope E. Brasswell || 37-Female || Straight || Cottonmouth || None || Ren

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x Her head tilted a bit when Ren mentioned the fact that he missed the city food. She was a bit perplexed when she found herself nodding. A sigh came from her lips as she thought for a moment, "Then why not go back? Just think about it before you disagree with me- you could eat anything you want, you don't have to worry about when the next time you have to eat, and you don't have to fret about hunting for your food. So that means no setting up traps. The list goes on.". Emma bit her lip and turned her head towards Ren with a soft but serious look on her face, trying to get her point across to him. However, Emma really didn't quite catch the part about the roasted squirrel. Well she did, but it was the fact that she didn't want to bother about roasting a squirrel. Ew.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x Ethan laughed, "Another reason for me not to taste it.". He leaned back and watched as Layne slid over the glass of lemonade. He picked it up and smiled a little, "It's horrible- I can taste the poison already.". Ethan looked down at the pink lemonade and took a couple sips of it, but he ended up down the whole glass. It was sweet. Too sweet, but it still tasted great. "Bravo! I'm not dead- but it's really good...May I have some more?" he asked with a childish grin.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x The corner of his mouth twitched a little when she said that she'll be fine, but she could check with Aiden if it eased his mind, and it did. Nathan looked down at the ground and then back at her, nodding slightly. "Y-...Yeah, that would be fine with me. Sorry for hurting you while pulling you over...if I did." He said as he let go of her arm. He turned his head towards the side. "Want to go now or just later?".

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || ~~~ || Reza;

x He nodded but didn't really much respond.But he didn't want to leave the boy answerless, despite him ever asking him a question. Aiden looked over towards the shelves, still avoiding eye contact with Reza. "Well...If something does happen and we got a choice to go back- I wouldn't recommend it.". He closed his eyes, remembering the day where they all- the 'first generations'- boarded the plane with everything, not knowing that they would never return. He remembered her as well along with the fight that broke out between them where Aiden refused to go the first time. He shook his head before turning his head over towards Reza, "I'm going to step out for a bit. Mind holding the fort down? If anything...happens, please come and get me, I'll be in the dining hall.". He paused, now registering that the fact that his last statement sounded a bit scattered.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:35 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She scoffed and rolled her eyes. Her cooking and drink making wasn't that bad. But Ethan took a sip, and eventually finished off the glass.
"Of course ya can! Nobody else drinks it but me.. so its better off going to you and I than nobody." she replied while snatching up his glass again and filling it with more lemonade, only to hand it back to him
"So if there was poison in it, we'd both be dead within the hour."
She grabbed herself her own cup and poured herself half a glass before sipping at it. Since the berries were washed off, she took a second to figure out what to do with them
"So should we like.. use the berries?" she hummed aloud while glancing to the bowl in her sink
"Or.. since they're washed should we just bring 'em back to the dining area?"
She blinked a few times in thought before flicking her eyes to Ethan for an answer and sipping her drink a little more
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
He himself walked back to his yurt. Amazingly he had managed to get a yurt past all the stupid rules. Cabins were a thing, and yurts weren't. Sometimes he liked to move the location of his yurt around the island, instead of having it stay put like the cabins. He walked inside and promptly changed into a long sleeve shirt and a black hoodie. He pulled his hair back and tied it into a bun before pulling the hood over his head. He pulled boots on as well, and snatched up his bow and arrows before heading out back to the dining hall.
Kaliya had made it there before he did, and he ended up approaching her from the side. He was silent, despite wearing boots and being pretty well built.
"Don't whine ta me if ya freeze yer pretty lil' legs off out there." he grunted while taking the bow off his back and handing it to her.
"We're gonna trek towards th' middle of th' island. Hope yer ready."
It was only practice tonight, he had to remind himself. But you'd never know.. something could happen in those trees. Maybe something good, or something bad.
Safety was second on his list.
He glanced around the dining hall one last time before nodding and putting a hand on his kukri, a large knife he kept on him at all times. He let it rest there before gesturing for her to follow and headed towards the trees again, this time angling a little more further deep.
He was silent, focusing on the path ahead and leaving the conversation open for anyone.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:53 pm

x.
xxxx
โ โ˜ฝ โ”„ A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ สx A. xA แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€ โœง โžx "I just couldn't stop caring. Perhaps that's my downfall."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xAudrey xโ—x 18 xโ—x Black Tiger xโ—x Straight xโ—x British xโ—x Location : Forest Path {GT} Healing Cabin xโ—x Tags : Nathan
x
x

She smiles at Nathan, deciding it'd be best to go now, even if she was hungry. She didn't want to cause him any more stress; her selfless nature wouldn't allow it. "We can go now, if that makes things any less stressful for you." She secretly was dreading the walk to the healer's cabin though, since her leg was already giving her trouble.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

x.
xxxx
โ โฆ โ”„ K แด€ สŸ ษช ส แด€x E. xE แด  แด€ ษด ๊œฑ โœง โžx "Do not dare allow someone to sully thy beautiful wings.."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Dining Hall {GT} Forest xโ—x Tags : Mick
x
x

As Kaliya's blue eyes lock onto his, she takes the bow and then huffs, a playful grin across her lips. "I'm more of the suffer in silence type anyways." She then begins to follow him into the treeline silently, but after a few minutes of walking, she decides to at least attempt to have some sort of conversation to pass the time. "So where did you learn to hunt like this?" She asks, slightly curious about him and wherever he came from.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:53 am

โ•ญxxxxxx ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ ๏ผฉ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ xxxxxxโ•ฎ
โ†  Resident | Male | 26 | Bi | Black Caiman โ†ž
โ•ฐxxxxxxโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐxxxxxxโ•ฏ
tags; Penelope -> Open
---
Ren stopped in his tracks, turning around abruptly. "It's not that simple. Plus... I have nothing to go back to." He shuffled in his pockets to pull out a picture of his father, who passed away just before he left on the trip. "I'll be alone." He grumbled and stuffed it back into his pocket, "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a supper to find." Ren pulled up his jacket and slipped away, avoiding the awkwardness he left behind. He was nearing the campfire, he looked over his shoulder once to see if Penelope was following, but it seemed he was in the clear for now. 'If I can't hunt... I'll just take some smoked meat.' โ–พ
โœฐ
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:17 am

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She scoffed and rolled her eyes. Her cooking and drink making wasn't that bad. But Ethan took a sip, and eventually finished off the glass.
"Of course ya can! Nobody else drinks it but me.. so its better off going to you and I than nobody." she replied while snatching up his glass again and filling it with more lemonade, only to hand it back to him
"So if there was poison in it, we'd both be dead within the hour."
She grabbed herself her own cup and poured herself half a glass before sipping at it. Since the berries were washed off, she took a second to figure out what to do with them
"So should we like.. use the berries?" she hummed aloud while glancing to the bowl in her sink
"Or.. since they're washed should we just bring 'em back to the dining area?"
She blinked a few times in thought before flicking her eyes to Ethan for an answer and sipping her drink a little more
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
He sighed gently and shook his head while continuing on into the forest. He was enjoying the sort of silence for a while until she spoke up. She asked about his skill set and how he had managed to attain such skills. It made him sigh again and he wondered if sharing with her would lead to any more spilled secrets
"Ah've been alone my entire life," he began while looking over to her. His face softened a bit while trying to relax a bit more. It was just them, there was nothing to be so pent up about.
"Ah taught myself.. in order to survive. Ah wos born on th' island an' m' parents died. Either that or they left me.. dunno where they went. Ah searched th' entire island fer them. Couldn't find em."
He lowered his head a bit and went silent, trying to get it together. He wasn't soft, he was hard on the outside and in the inside. There would be no room for this sort of.. mushy anything.
At least not in front of the girl..
"Anyways.. yeh.. taught mahself. Nothin' special."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:55 am

Penelope E. Brasswell || 37-Female || Straight || Cottonmouth || None || xxx

x She watched as Ren abruptly turn towards her and snap at her all because she said that he could just go back. Emma stared at him and watched him leave, not caring to say anything nor follow him to wherever he was heading to in the first place. She turned around and headed in the opposite direction, soon to turn into the cottonmouth that she was. Usually, she would make the decision to follow them, convince them to join Zane, but following Ren wasn't exactly a penny-wise decision. It could lead to more unnecessary trouble.

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x Ethan watched as Layne poured him another glass, carefully eying her just so she doesn't cheat him out of lemonade whilst listening to her talk. "Hrm. If I were to drink more than two glasses, I would probably be dead within a few seconds." he said as he took a sip of the lemonade. He then stared at the ice in the cup, pondering her question about the berries. "Hrm, I think we should go back to the dining area and just go from there." he said as he took a few sips of the lemonade, and then placing it on the table. Ethan moved his hand up to the brim of the glass and pondered. "After finishing the poison" he lifted the cup up and decided to take a few more sips.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x Nathan nodded and looked around, wondering if they were close to the medic hall. He didn't know where they were at, well he did, but it sure wasn't close to the medic hall, otherwise they'd hear screaming banshees. The boy mentally shook his head and just went ahead back on the trail to the village. But soon he stopped, just to make sure she was okay and following him.

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || ~~~ || xxx;

x Aiden quickly made his way out of the medic hall and over towards the dining hall, only to stand there for a second or two before disappearing into the wooded trail, towards the clearing. As he walked, he decided to shift into his animal. The secretary bird stopped before turning off to the path. Where was he going? That question will remained unanswered.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:59 am

x.
xxxx
โ โ˜ฝ โ”„ A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ สx A. xA แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€ โœง โžx "I just couldn't stop caring. Perhaps that's my downfall."
xx โžฃ xAudrey xโ—x 18 xโ—x Black Tiger xโ—x Straight xโ—x British xโ—x Location : Forest Path {GT} Healing Cabin xโ—x Tags : Nathan
x
x

Audrey's leg aches as she follows him, but she doesn't mention it. Walking to the healer's cabin was going to be a pain, but she knew he only wanted to go because he was concerned for her. When he stops and looks back at her, she flashes him a faint smile, trying not to worry him any more than he already was.

x.
xxxx
โ โฆ โ”„ K แด€ สŸ ษช ส แด€x E. xE แด  แด€ ษด ๊œฑ โœง โžx "Do not dare allow someone to sully thy beautiful wings.."
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Forest xโ—x Tags : Mick
x
x

Kaliya nods, but feels like she was bothering him. She keeps her head down and her eyes on the ground, silently following behind him because she did not want to become a nuisance, considering the only reason she was out here was due to the fact she owed him for the food he kindly shared. After a few moments, she looks up at the sky, feeling a bit sleepy. A soft yawn escapes her lips as she walks along the trail, deciding not to ask him any more questions for now.

Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:20 am

โ˜†xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | resident | 16 | female | bisexual | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | orange tabby cat

Marley shrugged. "Nah it's fine. How should you have known?" The two sat in silence for a moment, then Elizabeth spoke. Marley leaned back, propping her elbows on the table behind her. "Uhh.. I dunno. Maybe a quick swim? I'm sure the beach is nice right now. The day's at it's peak, after all!" She sat forward, placing her hands on her knees to push herself to her feet. "You wanna? Or something else?"

โžดxxh u n t e r . s p a d e
marley | resident | 17 | female | homosexual | laid-back, level-headed, resilient | white lynx

Hunter sat in the warm water of one the female baths, enjoying the warm water. It was a warm day, and Hunter preferred cooler days, but she also loved swimming in warm water, or even just sitting doing nothing, as she was doing now. She pushed a strand of hair off her face, wincing at the weird feeling of her wet hair across her cheek. Sighing, Hunter slid farther into the water, until just her head was showing above water.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:10 pm

๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•“๐•–๐•๐•๐•– ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐•๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’
16 โ–บ female โ–บ straight โ–บ 2nd โ–บ medic apprentice โ–บ bear โ–บ โ˜

Anne watched as Dante showed her the signs of the words he wrote down, she decided to take notes so she grabbed the small notebook and pen in her bag and kept watching Dante carefully to get everything write. After he was done signing Anne tried signing what he said. "I hope I said that right, did I?" She asked Dante afraid he might have said something wrong.
Last edited by wolfi. on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me