selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:49 am

Veronica Winters | Female | 21 | Human | Location: The Forest | Tag: Jane

Veronica thinks for a little bit, "Hm, you're a more unique creature, so I can't think of it off the top of my head, but maybe it will be in this book I have." She pulls out a book on an assortment of mythology. Flipping through the pages she lands in the section about Celtic polytheism. "This is probably the closest thing I have. It's called the Cernunnos, also known as the Horned God. He is the Celtic god of fertility, life, animals, wealth, and the underworld. Interesting, so it appears you or at least your closely related relatives hold a lot of power to their name." She says looking back at him with a slight smile. "But, if it were me personally, I would describe you as a misunderstood creature, who doesn't deserve to be hidden away just because you're different physically," Veronica's voice slightly fades off as she finishes her statement, not soon before she realized she was staring at him for a prolonged amount of time. "Eep! Sorry if that weirded you out!" she stammers out, covering her red face.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:52 am

Persephone hummed quietly almost inaudible to anyone else around. She surveyed the depths of the river hoping to find something interesting. Persephone shook her head in disappointment and surfaced slightly. The only part of her was visible as the top of her head and her bright blue eyes.
----
Salazar - (* holding off for pica*)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:59 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
Tags: Veronica
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
He nodded and seemed to listen and watch the ground while walking
It was nice to listen to her voice while walking, and he tripped over his own feet a few times before steading himself
Though when listening to her speak about what god he was related to, put a small smile to his lips
And he found himself staring back at her before his cheeks flushed and he looked back at the ground
"No.. its okay.." he answered gently while coming up to the cabin they lived in, and the broken tree he had been punching
"Its just interesting to hear what others think of me..."

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
Tags: Bree
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He nodded and chuckled while taking back his arm and moving to sip at his tea
Again, he kept telling himself that coffee was probably the one thing he needed to get
"Bree? A'ight.." he said with a nod while glancing to a nearby window
Jane was not outside anymore, and he frowned slightly
He knew one of these days he would need to put a tracking device in him
"so.. wot were yeh doin' in th' bushes near our place?" he asked
The one question they both knew would sooner or later come up
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 am

Looking around, she tries bursts out in laughter for a moment before concealing it, at the sight of the beaten down tree. "Wow, that tree must've been through a lot to get to looking like that," she says as she spots out several fallen branches. "It looks like it wasn't the only one too," Veronica remarks noticing a few other trees scattered about, which were in the same direction. "Once I make it through this forest, remind me to go buy you a punching bag holder before you eventually tear down a third of the forest," she says with a slightly hopeless grin on her still flushed face.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~siren~seirrn~ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Seirrn Paige Wilkinson/fairie/1500/female/single/bisexual/eunoia section

The sunshine slowly creeps through the trees, spreading beams over the pale skinned creature curled up on a thick limb of the bristled green tree. The warmth of the sunlight wakes the glistening fairie. Seirrn unfurls herself and stands up on the tree limb a toothy grin spreading across her face as she stretches, shaking away the numb feeling. Beating her wings together she takes a flying leap off of the branch pushing through the breeze as Seirrn heads for the closest river in eunoia. Landing at the edge of the river she dips her hands in and uses the water to wash her face.
~siren~seirrn~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Chanel wrote:
    riley ( homosexual ) ( female ) ( tags;; open )

riley walked through the cynosure section, she was shifted. the large canine kept her nose close to the ground, in case of any prey. she stopped once she reached one of the rivers. her eyes scanned the area in case of danger. not all the creatures in the woods were pleasant. once she could tell the area was safe, she crossed the shallow river. the femora just decided that she needed a break from the pack. so riley went hunting, it usually got her mind of some of the things that were going on around here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

max ( bisexual) ( male ) ( tags;; open )

max was hanging around the trees, looking down at the ground below. he wasn't the type of person that hanged around with others. and he didn't speak much either, only when he had too. which was when he was with his kind. max would rather much observe things. it helped, he was very good at telling people emotions by this. although he did like a friend once an a while. he didn't have much due to him being a bit rude.

x
x
chanel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:24 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
"You don't have to.." he chuckled while moving to the tree, and starting to climb it with the punching bag in order to tie it off on another branch
"Trees seem to work just fine.." and made sure it held steady before sliding back down the tree
But on the way down, his horns got stuck in branches, and he slid and got stuck there hanging
"Dammit.." he growled while hanging there by his head, his cheeks flushing
It wasn't exactly the best way to get out of a tree..

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
Again, he kept telling himself that coffee was probably the one thing he needed to get
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:41 am

Veronica jumped a little, not expecting him to jump down so quickly. Looking back, she bursts into laughter at the sight of him hopelessly hanging there. "Well, you seem to have gotten yourself in quite the pickle, Mr. Doe," she giggled at the sight of his bright red face. "Let's see here," she mumbled to herself while grasping the tree. With a quick sweep of her legs, she got up high enough to see the top of his antlers. "I might be able to push you off, but it won't be easy..." Veronica crawled closer and started wiggling the wedged antler and the branch, stopping at the sound of something slowly start to crack. "Oh no," she said to herself letting go of his antlers.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
He watched her move to help him, but the fact that he needed help just made him shiver
"Right.. pickle.. you call it that.. I call it 'something I can get out easily if I had a step stool'.." he answered while hanging there and feeling her move to help
Though the crack set him off a little and he stiffened while going still and his eyes widened
Was that his antler? Or the branch?
"What was that?!" he squeaked while wiggling around a bit in the air to try and feel if it was his antler or not
"Please tell me that wasn't me!"

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~siren~seirrn~ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 pm

deizelshark wrote:
Seirrn Paige Wilkinson/fairie/1500/female/single/bisexual/eunoia section

The sunshine slowly creeps through the trees, spreading beams over the pale skinned creature curled up on a thick limb of the bristled green tree. The warmth of the sunlight wakes the glistening fairie. Seirrn unfurls herself and stands up on the tree limb a toothy grin spreading across her face as she stretches, shaking away the numb feeling. Beating her wings together she takes a flying leap off of the branch pushing through the breeze as Seirrn heads for the closest river in eunoia. Landing at the edge of the river she dips her hands in and uses the water to wash her face.
~siren~seirrn~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me