S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Vixyns » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:15 am

โ โฐยฒ_หขแถœ โ wrote:
x.
xxxx
โ โ˜ฝ โ”„ A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ สx A. xA แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€ โœง โžx "I just couldn't stop caring. Perhaps that's my downfall."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xAudrey xโ—x 18 xโ—x Black Tiger xโ—x Straight xโ—x British xโ—x Location : Beach {GT} Dining Hall ? xโ—x Tags : Nathan
x
x

She chuckles, thinking about the food. "I'll be quite unhappy as well. Do you want to find your brother before you go to the dining hall?" She asks curiously, wondering if the two ate together on a regular basis or not. She continues walking down the path with him, a breeze rustling the forest around them. Although she has a slight limp, it could only really be noticed if someone was paying close attention.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

x.
xxxx
โ โฆ โ”„ K แด€ สŸ ษช ส แด€x E. xE แด  แด€ ษด ๊œฑ โœง โžx "Do not dare allow someone to sully thy beautiful wings.."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Dining Hall xโ—x Tags : Mick
x
x

She looks up as she notices the plate and utensils being sat infront of her. The scent of the rabbit filled her nose and she immediately lifted her head, glancing at the man who had given it to her. She flashes him an appreciative smile, "Thanks, I was starving." She then cuts the meat into pieces before taking a bite of it. The spices blended with eachother very well, giving it quite a satisfying flavor. After taking a few more bites she looks over at the man who gave her it again, her blue eyes glinting in slight curiosity about him. "This is really good.. I'm Kaliya, by the way. And I'll be sure to repay you for this when I get the chance to."

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:11 pm

Penelope E. Brasswell || 37-Female || Straight || Cottonmouth || None || Ren

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x Her head tilted a bit when Ren mentioned the fact that he missed the city food. She was a bit perplexed when she found herself nodding. A sigh came from her lips as she thought for a moment, "Then why not go back? Just think about it before you disagree with me- you could eat anything you want, you don't have to worry about when the next time you have to eat, and you don't have to fret about hunting for your food. So that means no setting up traps. The list goes on.". Emma bit her lip and turned her head towards Ren with a soft but serious look on her face, trying to get her point across to him. However, Emma really didn't quite catch the part about the roasted squirrel. Well she did, but it was the fact that she didn't want to bother about roasting a squirrel. Ew.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x His head jolted up at the sound of kitchen supplies falling to the ground. A smile appeared on his face as he entered a mental, sarcastic clap, "'eeeey! You found it! Congratulations!". Ethan took a moment to replay the sarcasm that was hinted in his voice. He raised the bowl as soon as she came over and collected it and went back to her space. Ethan crossed his legs and leaned back a little. But he leaned forward as soon as the offer of raspberry lemonade came up. "And so you are going to force me to drink it if I said no? But I'll take some please.".

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x Nathan rolled his head to his side and thought for a moment, "I'm sure that he's already there- if not then we could go on a witch hunt and find him.". He turned his head over towards Audrey and flashed another worried look at her. That's when he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off to the side, careful not to hurt her as he did so. He looked into her eyes and pouted a little, "Are you sure that you are okay? We could go to Aiden to go have a look at the bite.",

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || ~~~ || Reza;

x He nodded but didn't really much respond.But he didn't want to leave the boy answerless, despite him ever asking him a question. Aiden looked over towards the shelves, still avoiding eye contact with Reza. "Well...If something does happen and we got a choice to go back- I wouldn't recommend it.". He closed his eyes, remembering the day where they all- the 'first generations'- boarded the plane with everything, not knowing that they would never return. He remembered her as well along with the fight that broke out between them where Aiden refused to go the first time. He shook his head before turning his head over towards Reza, "I'm going to step out for a bit. Mind holding the fort down? If anything...happens, please come and get me, I'll be in the dining hall.". He paused, now registering that the fact that his last statement sounded a bit scattered.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:08 pm

/ Alyssa Dean Scarlet / 7 Yrs / Pronghorn Antelope / Tags: - /

She sat by the trunk of a tree, far away from where she had lived before her parents died. She liked being alone and most people were rude or scared her. Alyssa shifted into a Pronghorn Antelope and walked around a bit. She ran to an open clearing and quietly changed back. She sat in the clearing and listened to the birds.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:43 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She laughed and shook her head, unable to contain this giddy feeling. Seriously she just found the colander and that was basically it. It was funny to think such a small thing would be so great to find. Note to self, put this somewhere I'll remember to find it later. Her friend replied with a gesture for the lemonade and she grinned to herself while eventually shutting the water off and flicking her hands in the sink, letting the colander rest at the base.
"Good answer!" she beamed proudly, watching him as she wiped her hands off on a towel
"I promise it won't kill you or anything.. it hasn't killed anyone."
She turned heel to walk to a different cupboard to reach up and pull out a jug of pink liquid
"Yet.."
She also nabbed a cup for him and promptly began to pour, going silent with the biggest grin on her face before sliding a glass over to him.
"Go on.. tell me what you think." she purred
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
He didn't even get to see her reaction to his cooking, but it didn't matter. He had done a good thing and that was it. He filled someone's bucket, did a good deed.
First one in like.. years. What was the sudden loss of a streak? Caused by a girl who was just hungry. A special girl? He couldn't say.
He continued to pick and chew at his meat, enjoying the silence between them before she spoke up again.
Blue eyes met blue eyes and he locked them with hers. It caused him to go still, watching her with his mouth slightly agape. This was an accident, he closed it slowly and lowered his meat to his plate as he thought of something to say to her.
"I'm Mick," he replied with a soft nod ".. An' don't even mention it. Th' kids these days dinna know how ta provide fer anyone else but themselves."
He shrugged his shoulders a little and continued to eat his meat, wondering if there was anything else she could repay him. Even though he said he didn't need anything, he still thought of some ways to have her pay it off. Was kind of.. silly.. but it was what he wanted.
"Ya ever hunted before?" he cleared his throat after swallowing a hunk of the rabbit. He set aside a leg bone and wiped his hands off on his pants. He got himself comfortable at the table and sort of found himself scooting closer to her
"Cause if not.. ah'll teach ya tonight. We practice fer tomorrow. You catch me somethin' tomorrow, ya cook it.. ah'll eat it. You'll repay me back." the Aussie said with a nod of his head
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:36 am

Jessy Rosa Winters โ€ข 12 โ€ข female โ€ข straight โ€ข resident โ€ข arctic fox ยค

Jessie sat on a tree stump on the edge of camp, her thoughts wandered to Zaneโ€™s idea to leave and it sent a shiver down her spine, she was worried that they would die, she wasnโ€™t good at swimming ever since her father died she had a fear of water and although she tried to hide it by volunteering for land jobs only she still wasnโ€™t sure, she knew the journey could take days, weeks even, what if they ran out of food? Or water? She knew in the ocean it was salt water and that would only make her more thirsty, she was the last remaining of her family and didnโ€™t want it to die out altogether, Jessy got up and walked out of the camp, when she was outside she quickly shifted into her fox form and ran to the edge of the island at full pelt when she got there she stopped to catch her breath and then trotted along the shore.
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:47 am

โ˜†xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | resident | 16 | female | bisexual | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | orange tabby cat |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley wrinkled her nose. "Seasoning? On a raw carrot? You rich people!" She chuckled at herself. Marley pulled up her legs, crossing them to sit cross-legged on the bench of the picnic table. She made a face at Elizabeth's question. "Nuh uh, not a chance. I'm not going back there. As far as I'm concerned, this is my home." Marley let out a quiet scoff. "I love this place, it's way better than what I remember of.. out there." She spoke the last words with a hint of sarcasm, rolling her eyes. "If I go back, I'm still a minor. I'll get thrown back into foster care and it'll be the same thing all over again. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but this island here seems to be the best place for me."

โžดxxh u n t e r . s p a d e
marley | resident | 17 | female | homosexual | laid-back, level-headed, resilient | white lynx |
long dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes ; grey-blue-orange baggy plaid flannel, white hoodie, black skinny jeans, grey beanie

Hunter sat up and brushed her hair out of her face, then the sand off her back and hair. It was gonna be awful to clean later. She squinted against the bright sun, and spotted two figures walking down the beach in her direction. Hunter placed a hand against her forehead, blocking the sun, but didn't recognize the two people. Shrugging, she pulled her legs up in a criss-cross position and began gathering her bow and arrows. She was going to get home and clean up before she went to eat.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:47 am

x.
xxxx
โ โ˜ฝ โ”„ A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ สx A. xA แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€ โœง โžx "I just couldn't stop caring. Perhaps that's my downfall."
xx โžฃ xAudrey xโ—x 18 xโ—x Black Tiger xโ—x Straight xโ—x British xโ—x Location : {GT} Dining Hall xโ—x Tags : Nathan
x
x

Audrey's eyes widen a bit as he pulls her to the side, but after hearing his question, she flashes a faint smile at him. "Don't worry, I'll be fine.. Thank you though, for caring." She hesitates though, having a feeling that he probably would keep worrying if she didn't go see Aiden. She then looks back up at him, since he was a bit taller than her. "But if it'd put your mind at ease, I'm willing to go let him look at it."

x.
xxxx
โ โฆ โ”„ K แด€ สŸ ษช ส แด€x E. xE แด  แด€ ษด ๊œฑ โœง โžx "Do not dare allow someone to sully thy beautiful wings.."
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Dining Hall xโ—x Tags : Mick
x
x

Kaliya listens to his proposal about the hunting. After a moment, she nods, agreeing to it even though she felt apprehensive because of the simple fact she'd be having to rely on someone else. But in any case, she did feel the need to repay him, and she offered, so there was no turning back now. "Sounds fair. And no, I haven't really hunted before. At least not as a human." She then thinks about how he has quite a heavy Australian accent, which intrigued her. She hadn't ever met anyone else on the island that was an aussie. Afterwards, she finishes eating and looks back at him once again. "Sorry if I end up being terrible at it, although I will most definitely try my best."

Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:22 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ H แด€ ส€ สŸ แด‡ สxxS แด› แดœ ส™ แด‡ ส€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 20 . resident . coyote . the baths
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; meera . misha
    Harley tilted his head when he heard the sound of bubbles floating to the surface, barking out as Misha started to move his hands and feet under the water in an odd manner. He let out another bark as he jumped into the water, landing in a clear area next to Meera. He ducked his head underwater and saw Meera, lifting his head out and shaking it in a proud manner. He let out a failed howl, sounding very strained and broken. He wasn't the best at howling, something never clicked as the other canine shifters had. It left him with a unique howl that was easily recognizable. Harley let his ears perk up and let his tongue roll out. He gave off a very silly manner. He was a silly dog afterall.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E แด  แด‡ ส€ แด‡ แด› แด›xxB สŸ แด‡ ษด ษช s
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; nova kassala
    Eve listened attentively to what Nova was saying and nodded along subconsciously. "At least you got over it, i'm still haunted by most of my fears. Seems stupid, sorry, I sound like a child." Eve felt himself flush slightly at that thought, imagining what it would be like if Eve and Nova had met as children. Eve for sure would still be the same flushing mess but he didn't know about Nova, she seemed to have changed even in the short time that he had known her. Who knows what she would have been like as a kid. Eve was pulled out of his thoughts when Nova started speaking again, blinking a few times before processing what she had said. "You want to shift? That's fine, I mean I can patch the roof up rather quickly if that's alright with you?" Eve asked as he made his way towards the small hole in the roof, making sure to avoid the area around where it could be sensitive to weight. He sat down crossed legged and let out a nervous smile towards Nova.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E สŸ ษช แดข แด€ ส™ แด‡ แด› สœxxS แด ษช แด› สœ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . resident . atlantic white-sided dolphin . dining area
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; marley hook
    Liz gave Marley a fake shocked look, pulling her hands to her cheeks to add to the act. "You mean you don't put seasoning and other spices on your carrots? That's all I live for girl." Liz let out a snort before sighing and taking the final bite of the carrot, feeling a tad guilty for taking her friends' carrot and eating it but again she didn't quite care enough to do anything about it. "Well I for one am so willing to leave. This may seem like a home but it sure as hell isn't mine." Liz took a second to listen to what Marley had to say, feeling sad for what she was saying. "That's unfortunate, now I feel bad for bringing it up. Sorry Marley didn't know." Liz crossed her arms and let out a sigh and let herself look around the island and thought about what Marley had said. She had a point-this was basically a second home for Liz but she wasn't comfortable here yet. Still uneasy around here. "Well on a happier note, we have all day to do anything we want. Any ideas?"
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:58 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
He finished up his rabbit in no time at all and pushed the plate away from him and to the side. He had to admit that was a good rabbit, and he was sure to do the same type of seasoning for it again. She spoke up about not having hunted before as a human, and he smirked softly. This was going to be fun
By the time she was done he shrugged and moved to stand
"Ah'll make somethin' of ya yet." he replied while taking his plate and hers as well
"Go home. Change inta some darker clothin'.. meet me back here when yer done."
He himself was going to change into something warmer. He got cold easily, and didn't feel like walking around in the dark in a tank top. He tossed their trash and sighed before glancing back at her
"Don't be late." he said before moving off on his own, into the trees and towards his own residence to get changed
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:25 pm

x.
xxxx
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Dining Hall/Cabins/Dining Hall xโ—x Tags : Mick
x
x

She nods, and walks back to her cabin. Once inside, she quietly changes into a grey tank top along with some black shorts. She felt a bit uncomfortable in the outfit, not used to wearing anything other than sweatpants. She glances at herself in the mirror before sighing, but shoving the insecurities to the back of her mind, she ties her hair up into a ponytail, the ends of her hair lightly naturally curled because of the humidity. Afterwards, she begins to walk back to the dining hall, a bit of unease bubbling inside of her. She was nervous about the entire situation, having never really been quite social, and honestly just winging it.

Deep down she wondered if Mick had ever heard the rumors about her. How she was a trouble maker and a rebel who often didn't know the different between when things go too far and when it's okay. Again, she shoves the nagging thoughts into the back of her mind. It's not like it'd make a difference if he did know, or so she tries to make herself believe. He'd just be one more person to add to the list of people who view her as a calculative liar. Not that big a deal.. right?

She then leaves her cabin, and heads back to the dining hall hesitantly, still feeling quite uncomfortable in the attire she had chosen. Hopefully shorts were okay, but she wasn't quite sure. Once back at the hall, she waits for him silently, glancing at the others in the room occasionally.

Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me