☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby silverlightcs » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:07 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione shook her head. "It's fine. Don't worry 'bout it." she was fine with not answering question for now, and it was interesting to hear about XLR and Roi. She figured that Keelan and her would probably get questioned about their powers at some point. Normally she would like to be talking a lot, but in this situation, it was fine.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Hearing Luna's call, Akiria shook her head a little. Though the group wasn't paying much attention to her, she still quickly said, "Be right back.." Using her power, she stepped into a shady area and teleported as close to the stairs as she could. "Luna?" As the other female struggled to get up the stairs, Akiria came over.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Roi, XLR
Elizabeth nodded, squinting her eyes slightly in the special way only she knew. She was tempted to take the information, but she resisted the urge. Why was it that at work, she rarely had that urge and yet here, it had already come up several times? It must be something in the air.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:37 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth
    "Not necessarily," XLR said. Cyborgs are generally no more than fifty percent organic, whereas my people are around ten percent. Android would probably be closer to the mark, though that isn't correct either. We're artificial humans, cloned skeletal and nervous systems encased in a cybernetic shell. We aren't born, and we don't age, so we're not what you would call human anymore, but we still require nutrients and oxygen to survive, so we aren't fully robotic. We're Homo Sapiens Machina, just like humans are Homo Sapiens Sapiens. We're evolved, not augmented."
Last edited by InfectedHau on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Roi, XLR
"I've never heard of that before," Elizabeth admitted. She would love to know how and why XLR's people became that way, but it would probably be a discussion for another day. "And before you ask, I've only been to around five universes, two of them parallel Earths. As to living for several thousand years... Most of it has been in what most of you would know as Earth's past."
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione, Elizabeth, Kyle (supergroup #1)

Roi received XLR's message once again, but he received it more as a series of vague concepts. It took his brain a moment to put words to what she'd told him, but he understood much better this time. It still ended up a bit patchy, because it was hard to distinguish exactly what XLR had been trying to tell him, but he got the ideas that were present. [That's what I thought.] He projected. [I can understand you, for the most part. I didn't think I would be able to.] Roi ceased his attempts at transferring messages to her and went along with the rest of the conversation. He was a bit surprised he hadn't been questioned that much as to his species or origin. But, then again, he did still look mostly human, and XLR looked much less like an organic being.

He was aware that XLR still didn't trust Elizabeth, and he himself wasn't entirely sure he trusted her either. Roi nodded several times in response to XLR's comment about cyborgs, listening along with as discerning of an ear as he could manage. He'd rarely needed to pay such precise attention to anyone's words, as he'd seldom had to do anything like divine lies or scan for repressed feelings. When Elizabeth spoke, he commented, "I've met people who've lived for hundreds of years, but never thousands." He was still generally regarded much like a teenager by his kind's standards, as most of them lived for a very long time. "I can't imagine what that would be like." He added, though rather quietly and somewhat under his breath. Of course, in a few centuries, the oldest among his kind would reach one thousand and probably still be alive.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

"We might be the only ones here..." Callie intercepted, still looking around. He dropped his scarf from his eyes, adjusted fully to the light. He tapped his fingers against the side of his thigh in a sort of nervous habit; he had only been inside the hotel-looking place, and now that he was outside, it seemed strange. "H-how do these shops stand w-without anyone tending to them...?"
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:51 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I continue to struggle not noticing Akiria who had come up beside me. I heard her call my name and I jumped and let out a small scream of surprise.
"Y-you scared me..." I I look at the female pathetically and say, "Can you help me up? The elevator is broken right now..."
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:24 pm

((Really wish I could post more often))
Xiabrine wrote:Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Cole/Zoomer/Calypso

Vaxas furrowed his brows in frustration.
    There it was, that was Commander Vaxas making his comeback.
    He still didn't remember, though. He couldn't recall the way he used to be.
    Perhaps if he did, he wouldn't have wanted to turn back to his old and idiotic ways.
    He looked at his bandaged hands.

"Stickin' together? Sure. There are more of us in this place anyways.
    I may as well grab my sword just in case anyone decides to... Threaten us."

He shakes his head when Cole asks about the rifle. No one had used firearms back in Frearie,
    all of his soldiers had either powers or swords. Maybe the occasional trident.

Upon hearing Zoomer's question, Vaxas was beginning to get a bit irritated.
    He places his hands on his hips, throwing his head back and leaning back on his heals whilst mumbling his answer quietly.

"I don't know what Legend of Zelda is,
    and I don't know why you people think my species comes from entertainment or your imaginations.
    Elves are real and my ears... Authentic!
    I don't even remember why I dress like this.
    I don't remember anything besides this pretty girl that somehow got here with me."

Vaxas reaches up to flick one of his long pointed ears. He didn't put his hand down afterwards,
    staying there to play with one of his piercings. One of his... Eleven piercings.
    He sighs.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:02 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth
    [Our links work a bit differently,] XLR sent, [and I'm guessing they're not entirely compatible. If we can find some kind of terminal for me to interface with here, I might be able to reconfigure my router and link us more permanently. This should work for now, though].
    "Age isn't relevant to my people," she said aloud. When a Unit ceases to function, it's memories, experiences, and personality engrams are processed by an Archival unit and integrated into the Panopticon. I was built seven years ago, but I have memories reaching back to the inception of my species. We haven't existed for thousands of years yet, but we're all effectively hundreds of years old." All this information gathering was nice, but it wasn't helping them leave. XLR still had her duties to attend to, and she assumed the others did as well. "We should split up and search this facility," she said. "The sooner we figure out why were here, the sooner we can leave."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:07 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione tilted her head a bit, taking in the information. It was pretty interesting, hearing them talk about themselves. Probably because they weren't technically human, or were just different. She liked learning new things, so she was fine with just standing there, listening. It was about herself that she wasn't as good at talking about.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Akiria jumped back at Luna's reaction. "Sorry." she said in reply. Compared to regular people with her normal actions, Luna was the exception. She was.. nicer, she guessed was the best way to say it, though she didn't like to. "Ah.. sure." the elf added, not commenting on what this "elevator" was. Perhaps something more advanced they didn't have where she came from- she could tell from first glance that this place was different.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery