☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby mehtobeking » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:21 am

Elsie Seasonaire ~ 20 ~ 3rd year ~ female (she/her) ~ faerie ~ in dorm 4A ~ tags: Haru, Ernold, Raiden
-
As everyone began their quick introduction, Elsie tried to put associations with each person’s name so she would have an easier time remembering them. Names were never a strong suit for her. Thankfully there were a few tricks she had learned to help her memorize names with faces, she just had to say it out loud and that usually did the trick. If that didn’t work she would just end up asking instead of going weeks without knowing. “Nice you meet you, Ernold,” she said with a pleasant grin. At his question regarding her rabbit, Cy, she launched softly through her nose then said, “He is in fact a Flemish giant! It sure would be nice if he was magical.” She looked down at the bunny in her arms, he continued to lay contently in her arms with his eyes now closed, then she turned her attention back over to Raiden. “Nice to meet you Raiden,” she added quickly before she also forgot his name.
The room definitely felt quite tight now and she was a little worried about how she would be able to function going from a studio apartment with just her and Cy, to a dorm room with four other people. They all seemed nice enough to be courteous, but still, it would take some getting used to. Since everyone was fine with her taking the top bunk she turned back to her suitcases and began removing her bags from the handles of the rolling cases.
She paused to speak when Raiden asked if anyone else was a first year. Being her first year attending the academy, but assumed he was referring to year of university being studied. “This is my first year attending, but I am in my third year of university studies,” she said after a little while. She had previously been studying a general business degree in hopes it might help her get any job apart from an entry level customer service position one day. Now that she was attending an academy for magical beings, she hoped things might change where she could reintegrate into her realm, or maybe a similar one where beings were not so cruel.
With Elsie moving around a bit more, Cy perked up a bit and wiggled to be set down. Elsie obliged and set the rabbit near her belongings before she began to attempt and unpack. She wasn’t sure where all of her things would fit, but hopefully she wouldn’t need to rent a storage unit in the nearby town.
mehtobeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:44 am

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood- fire creation (blue and only enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, Elsie, Haru

Shaking their head, they turned to look at Haru now. They nodded to him next, saying "Hello, nice to meet you." They smiled again when he asked which bunk they wanted. "I...Ill take that one," they said, pointing to the bottom right bunk. They shook their head, then glanced to Haru once more. "My name is Erold Soma," they said to him.

They glanced to Elsie and Raiden again, first speaking to the boy. They said "I'm...a first year too," and gave a little dip of the head. They began to move their stuff beside the bunk, then. They glanced to Elsie again, and smiled at her. "Are we...allowed to pet him?" they asked, meaning the rabbit. They also tried to remember if she'd said the rabbit's name already...There was a lot going on. Learning everyone's names though there were only three others, greeting them, talking, picking a bunk. They glanced around the room a moment. They wondered if they were allowed to decorate. Well, them and the others if they wanted. They didn't say this thought allowed, of course.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch- cat shift and light power- Familiars and Elemental magic- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru
The golden brown haired girl jumped a little as a girl spoke to her and the other person. The girl then began to search for food. Shaking her head, Lena turned back to the other person. She smiled as she said "My name is Lena. May I ask your name?" she asked, wanting to be polite. Of course, they didn't have to tell her, but it would be nice to know. Her belly rumbled a bit, and she shook her head. She began to get some food as well, pancakes and sausage and some French toast.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden [4] ruby [3] levina [1]

Postby rosebug » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 19 | 1st year | male (he/him) | thunder beast

xxx Raiden held back a sigh, clenching his jaw a bit. He listened as his roommates talked with each other, but was starting to get a bit bored. He wasn't too interested into familiars and companion animals, not really having that kind of bond with any animal himself. He had already set all of his stuff onto his bunk, not really needing much time to settle into the dorm. He still needed a few things, planning a trip into the town today. "If anyone else needs to head to Larkvale, I'm gonna go there pretty soon. I can accompany." He offered, not talking to anyone specific in the dorm. Coming from a small village himself, he wasn't too used to a bigger city like Larkvale.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙖 | 16 | 11th grade | female (she/her) | dog demon

xxx Ruby munched on the jerky she had grabbed. She glanced around the kitchen, holding her breath a bit. Bumble shoved his face between her legs, sitting down a bit defensive. Ruby's head popped up a little as she was asked her name. "Uhhh, Ruby." She answered curtly. She thought about the name Lena, recognizing it a bit. "Oh hey, are you in dorm 3a?" She asked. She looked to Suru, her dark eyes staring a bit too long at their blue eyes and hair. An awkward smile creeped up on her face, realizing she was staring. "I'm in 11th grade, but it's my first year starting school." She added, feeling like she was talking too much.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 14 | 8th grade | female (she/her) | thunder beast

xxx Levina had already taken some of her study books to the library to look over new materials for her classes. She found the closest table and spread her many books out, not really looking that approachable. Gale, a large black cat, sat up on the table and was looking around at their surroundings. She looked up to her favorite cat, a small smile across her face as she pat his soft head. She sighed, looking up from her book and stretching.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:03 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | open for crushes |
tags: Yuki, open

She sat at the desk, using her laptop as she looked to the door for her adoptive brother from the other room "Yes I am here?" she called out. She shut down the ölaptop and looked over to the white-haired boy "hmm, Yuki...your shirt is on the wrong way..." she called out after noticing the washcloth.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, open

He stared at the roof there, the room was silent, he was not sleepy anymore and he started to get bored. Sighing he jumped out of the bed and took a quick shower, before preparing to leave the room. Yawning he left the room and walked to the room next to his room "knock knock, Christine are you here?" he asked his adoptive sister before peeking into the room.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He watched the girl speaking to him, he didn't mind the girl coming for him to talk, but he was not really used to it as at his other school the students didn't really come to speak to him almost never. He took a drinking glass and water in it "Suru is my name" he responded simply. He looked wélsewhere for a moment but turned back after hearing another girl showing up '3A? Oh, I see those two are in the next room next to mineä he thought to himself, he noticed the long stare the girl Ruby gave to him, which made him a little unsure for a moment "I am in the next room 3B" he decided to say even if he thought that the question was to this Lena girl.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | open for crushes |
tags: open

She managed to prepare herself for the morning, it took longer than usual, but it was Sunday's fault as she had not to hurry anywhere. She left the room and walked in the hallways, Yoru walking next to her. Near the stairs was a map, and she stopped to look at it for a moment.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:42 am

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood- fire creation (blue and only enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, Elsie, Haru

Shaking their head, they turned to look at Haru now. They nodded to him next, saying "Hello, nice to meet you." They smiled again when he asked which bunk they wanted. "I...Ill take that one," they said, pointing to the bottom right bunk. They shook their head, then glanced to Haru once more. "My name is Erold Soma," they said to him.

(For Haru)

They glanced to Elsie again, and smiled at her. "Are we...allowed to pet him?" they asked, meaning the rabbit. They also tried to remember if she'd said the rabbit's name already...There was a lot going on. Learning everyone's names though there were only three others, greeting them, talking, picking a bunk.

(For Elsie)

They looked to Raiden when he spoke about going into the town. They thought maybe they should go into town, just in case. "I...should probably go and look around some stores. Maybe there's stuff there I'll need," they said to him. Basically, they were saying yes, they'd go into town, if he wanted to go with them. Well, rather, if they were allowed to go with him. Their ears twitched atop their head a moment. The tail flicked gently, fluffy and pretty.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch- cat shift and light power- Familiars and Elemental magic- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru
The golden brown haired girl finished getting her food, and looked to Ruby. "Nice to meet you," she said to the other girl. She nodded to Suru as they said their name too. She looked to Ruby once more, nodding to her and saying "Yeah, I'm in 3a. Are you?" she asked, head tilting a bit. She then looked to Suru, saying "Oh, cool, that's next to 3a." That was probably pretty obvious, but she said it anyway. She said "I'm in tenth grade, and it's my first year here."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden [4] ruby [4] levina [1]

Postby rosebug » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:51 am

xxx Raiden held back a sigh, clenching his jaw a bit. He listened as his roommates talked with each other, but was starting to get a bit bored. He wasn't too interested into familiars and companion animals, not really having that kind of bond with any animal himself. He had already set all of his stuff onto his bunk, not really needing much time to settle into the dorm. He still needed a few things, planning a trip into the town today. "If anyone else needs to head to Larkvale, I'm gonna go there pretty soon. I can accompany." He offered, not talking to anyone specific in the dorm. Coming from a small village himself, he wasn't too used to a bigger city like Larkvale.

I’m gonna wait for Elise or Haru to get a response in before I continue with Raiden))

xxx Ruby clasped her hands in front of her, an attempt to stop fiddling with her fingers as much. She had felt the conversation turn a bit awkward, feeling like it was probably her fault. “Yeah, I recognized your name from the list of my roommates.” She nudged Bumble away from her feet, knowing how shy the puppy was. “I hope no one minds Bumble, he can be a bit noisy at times, but he’s still growing.” She added. At the mention of Suru being in the next dorm over, she smiled a bit. ”Since you’ll be close, if you need help with anything I’m just next door.” She offered, feeling a bit like she was being pushy.l

xxx Levina had already taken some of her study books to the library to look over new materials for her classes. She found the closest table and spread her many books out, not really looking that approachable. Gale, a large black cat, sat up on the table and was looking around at their surroundings. She looked up to her favorite cat, a small smile across her face as she pat his soft head. She sighed, looking up from her book and stretching.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grmlnbstrd » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:47 am

Silje Beithana | Fae | Shi/Hyr | 20
2nd Year | Location: Library | Tags: None

Still trying to rub the sleep out of hyr eyes, Silje stared absently at the wall of books in front of hyr. Tired from hyr lack of sleep shi decided to browse the library for anything interesting after waking up too early for hyr liking. Rows upon rows of books on different topics of magic and other arcane topics, shi unshelves a book titled "Blacksmithing for Beginnings" deciding to take a browse on the topic before hyr weaponry class the next morning.
➤➤➤𝐎𝐍 𝐀
███████
i go by grem or vex, adult
i love gaming and ttrpgs
classic rock and vintage fanatic
---- my art - pronouns.cc ----
███████
xxxxxxxxx
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹───
──𝐓𝐇𝐄─── ✘✘✘✘✘
grmlnbstrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:15 pm

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | open for crushes |
tags: Yuki, open

She rolled her eyes "no not really, he seems to come and go whenever he wants to...I am really not had time to get to know him better" she responded to him. She walked to her closet to take her bag "Well I was thinking to go to the city, there is nothing that I need to buy, but why not go there to pass some time" she said to her adoptive brother.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, open

He looked at his shirt rather embarrassed "oh yeah, It seems so" he responded taking his shirt off and changing it to the right way. He looked around the empty room "your roommate is not here? Are you yet talked to him?" he asked her, then looked around "anyway any plans for today?" he asked her.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He looked at the girls, a little unsure as he felt like the third wheel of this conversation. He looked the puppy at the girl's feet, and he saw some cat or dog fur on this Lena girl's clothes too "no I don't mind, there is plenty of pets with some students" he responded simply. He made a nod to Ruby's words, even if it was not his style to ask for help even if he needed one, he felt too embarrassed to ask that so he usually tried to figure things out by himself. As he collected all the stuff he wanted to eat and took the tray to walk to some tables there.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | open for crushes |
tags: open

She decided to buy some snacks at the cafeteria there, not so hungry to take a large breakfast she was not really a morning eater either as everything tasted so bad in the morning. She usually took some cocoa, tea, or coffee, as well as some yogurt or a snack treat. She looked at the two girls she knew to be in her room there, but she was pretty not talked to them even if they were sharing the room. She walked to the cold automatic at the other side of the buffet from the line, so she didn't really bypass those on the line.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden [4] ruby [5] levina [2]

Postby rosebug » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:32 pm

I’m gonna wait for Elise or Haru to get a response in before I continue with Raiden))

xxx Ruby glanced between Lena and Suru, unsure on what she was supposed to really say or do. As Suru grabbed together all of their food and began to walk away, Ruby started to follow along like a blind puppy. “Sooo, what extra classes did you sign up for?” She asked, not really catching on if he wanted to talked to her or not.

xxx Levina was scribbling down a few notes from her text book, mainly writing down the topics she wasn’t too knowledgeable about so she could go more in depth to later. Between taking down her notes, she would idly doodle onto the bottom of the paper and glancing around the mostly empty library. She had noticed a much older student by hyrself with hyr own books. Feeling a bit childish, Levina decided to play a small trick she used to do in her own village. Twirling her finger, she created a whirlwind in the size and shape of a marble. She blew the whirlwind towards the student, causing a small wind to blow through hyr hair and book pages. Letting out a small giggle, Levina glued her eyes back down onto her book.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:15 pm

[m Just going to repost...]

(For Haru)

They glanced to Elsie again, and smiled at her. "Are we...allowed to pet him?" they asked, meaning the rabbit. They also tried to remember if she'd said the rabbit's name already...There was a lot going on. Learning everyone's names though there were only three others, greeting them, talking, picking a bunk.

(For Elsie)

They looked to Raiden when he spoke about going into the town. They thought maybe they should go into town, just in case. "I...should probably go and look around some stores. Maybe there's stuff there I'll need," they said to him. Basically, they were saying yes, they'd go into town, if he wanted to go with them. Well, rather, if they were allowed to go with him. Their ears twitched atop their head a moment. The tail flicked gently, fluffy and pretty.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch- cat shift and light power- Familiars and Elemental magic- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby
The golden brown haired girl finished getting her food. She followed after Suru, having been about to suggest going out to the tables. She said "Yeah, you can ask either of us for help."

She glanced to Ruby, smiling as she said "I don't mind the pup at all. What breed is he?" she then asked her. She hummed a bit as they walked, and said "Familairs and Elemental magic." She then realized Ruby may have only been asking Suru. She shook her head a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me