please lock!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: the zodiac hunters [revised]

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:25 am

★𝔸𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣"Don't you know that I love you?"
―――――――――――――――――
◄21|Male|GAY| Hunter | Main Corporation | tagged; Mateo|Mentions; None ►
    indentationAustin rolled out of bed when his phone jingled. He looked down at his phone and unlocked it. There were a couple texts from a number he didn't recognize, so he skimmed over those, then he noticed a rather urgent looking text from the Office. He glanced down, narrowing his eyes against the bright screen. It was about 5:30 a.m and he had gotten a text from the office. He groaned and opened the text.

UAI. Asap. Everyone needed.

Austin rolled out of his bed and stood, walking to his closet. He pulled on a shirt with a simple Adidas sign. He then pulled on a pair of jeans and grabbed his sneakers. He pulled them on and walked out of his room and down the hall of his apartment. There were no lights on besides the ones that stayed on all the time, The sky was still dark as he walked down the side walk to his car. He pulled out his keys and unlocked his 2016 Hyundai Sonata, with a click of a button. Austin loved his car. It was old yes, but he loved it. It was better then some of the other cars he had owned. Austin opened the door and stepped inside sliding the key into the ignition. Starting the car he drive off down the street.

Austin arrived at the office at about 5:34 a.m. He opened the door and stepped out onto the street. He walked over to the main door and was about to open it when he heard a familiar voice. It was Mateo. Austin turned and smiled at his coworker, Austin ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath in. Mateo had been Austin's crush since he had met him. Mateo had no clue, he was so oblivious. Austin grinned at his coworker. "Hey what's up!" Austin said. He laughed and nodded. " Yep! Yours say to be here asap?" Austin asked, chuckling.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [02]

Postby senna_ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:45 am

──────── 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈
      he/him;.24;.scorpio;.pansexual;.located: crash crater;.mentions: tags;.tagging: zachary, huck
    Kaz was mortified to note that there was blood dribbling down from his temple. Blood wasn't something uncommon for him (he, in fact, had gotten into so many troublesome situations that it had become the norm, seeing it), but the fact that it came out of nowhere seemed to thrown him off. Still in pain, he shifted his position once more so that he was sitting upright. However, that certainly did not help the discomfort in his lower torso. Sighing with pure annoyance, he let his body sink into the sandy angled wall; they were in a sinkhole, big enough to fit a whole house inside of it. Who threw them down here? They were not trash! Or, at least, he wasn't. I've lived too much of a life to die here. That was a fact, one he could state quite confidently. Kaz had better things to do than lay around in a grimy circle of motionless bodies and prickly green buds that were weakly sprouting out around him.

Despite this determination to move, Kaz did not do such a thing. The discomfort inside of him was more agonizing than the time he had been whipped by a thin pole when attempting to steal some extra fruits back when he was eight. He sucked in a sharp breath at an obnoxious scream beside him and peaked open one eye callously. "Pourz vouglis etebyc forinijszy," he grumbled in an unimpressed manner, raising a hand to his ear to elaborate on his comment. "Could you be any louder?" Upon realizing the blonde was speaking English, he snapped his fingers. "Oh! You are English." Then, looking her dead in the eye, he added in a completely monotonous tone, "Shut up." It was said more lighthearted than anything else, for he wasn't really mad. It was just too much at once.

His eyes widened in their sockets when he really got a good look at the girl. The Leo girl, she was. Zach. Why was she here, too? They had to have fallen onto a fire planet. That was the only explanation for all this grewsome brightness, right? Kaz hated the sun. It was so awful, so hot and impossible to escape from. He draped his cloak over his eyes and settled back down again, then pulled it down enough to look at Zachary. He was half-horrified at the sight of her. "Why are you doing that?" he asked quickly, a bit panicked, as he swiped a motioning hand towards her. "Why you not floating?" Oh, so this was worse than death. The people around him were in great affliction. Some were bleeding, others weren't moving. Dead? Were they dead? He realized he'd asked himself that a good dozen times within the past few minutes.

He was going over every little thing he had done wrong throughout the past few weeks to have deserved such a thing - shamefully, he had to add silently that the list was longer than he would have liked to admit - when another voice cut in. Masculine, speaking complete gibberish; Scorpion was the only thing Kaz could comprehend. "Yes," he answered simply, dipping his head to add to his answer. “And you are –" A brow raised at the style the stranger wore - "Taurus. Taurus...iau.. ins... " His voice died off lamely as he blankly stared at the guy. What did they even call themselves? Surely he would have gotten the point one way or another. Taurus was Earth, though. But Leo..

Whipping his lead back towards Zach, a bit more harshly than he had intended, he accusingly pointed a finger at his friend. "You!" he gasped. "Have you kidnapped us? Are we on Leo?"

Last edited by senna_ on Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

M [02]

Postby senna_ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:46 am

──────── 𝐌𝐄𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍
      she/her;.21;.zodiac hunter;.bisexual;.located: u.a.i main room;.mentions: tags;.tagging: bambi, bellamy
    As a political science student, Meg could not say she was completely familiar with all the blaring alerts that were popping up on the main screen, and while her pride disapproved her desire to seek out extra help, that was exactly what the group was for. She could barely acknowledge those around her as they drifted through the doors to start the early morning properly. She was certainly no expert, but she did know one thing: blaring red lights meant trouble. Warning... Something was coming. The memorization of the blinking lights was enough to temporarily fade out Bambi's panic-stricken voice – or, more or less, her strict mom voice – as the woman cursed out the entire company, to put it simply. In fact, she was so caught up in the bug-sized dots that were making an entrance onto the smartboard that Meg was shocked to realize the lights had commanded the alarms to go off. It wasn't anything catastrophic in terms of audibility – the primary school she went to had fire alarms that were far louder – but it was definitely enough to reel in someone's attention. Including her own.

Finally, the girl tore her eyes away from the red-painted screen and let her gaze settle on Bambi. The woman, only slightly taller than her and a bit older, though far, far older if one were to guess based on knowledge, had a galled look plastered to her face, implying that thesc alarms vexed her. “Couldn't tell you for sure," she responded, eyes settling back on the large screen. While her body itched to run to her computer and start rescarching as much as she could come up with in terms of any sort of explosion, nuclear or otherwise, she remained planted to the spot. [i]Chernobyl.[i] Nuclear. Meg wasn't too sure that was what they were dealing with, but she knew it wasn't good. “Maybe a bit of both?" She pressed her lips together, then practically lunged forward to grab the wooden pointer on the ledge. Rising on the tips of her toes, she nearly slapped the object on the screen, carefully attempting to concentrate the edge of it so it could point out what she had been eyeing. “See those? Objects. I don't think those are meteorites. Unless someone's been keeping something from everyone else, I'm pretty sure we hadn't been tracking a meteor within the past bit. There's no way that would have come out of nowhere." Although Bambi's dialogue was a bit more bold and straight-to-the-point than what Meg would have gone with, she had to agree with Bambi. Who had been monitoring this? Surely the monitors would have picked up activity far before it came crashing down on Earth.

She stepped back from the large screen to get a better glimpse of it all, head turning no more than fifteen degrees to her right as Bellamy slid into the picture. "Well..." She rubbed her lips together in thought, studying the board. Whatever those things were, they were moving in fast. Some had already hit the ground, it seemed. They couldn't have been more than five miles away from the building they were currently grounded inside of. “It didn't create a lot of damage. Or, the computers say that, anyway. Maybe we should check it out? The closer we get, the better." Although she cheerily stated that in a matter-of-fact tone, Meg knew there were always dangers to being up close and in person with certain situations, and an unexpected crash like this was certainly one big danger mission. Still, though, she wanted to let the curiosity get to the better of her. If they hadn't had much information on it, there was a good chance nobody else did, and she wanted to get to it before someone else had the opportunity to do so.

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac hunters [revised]

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:33 am

★乙ᗩᑕᕼᗩᖇƳ 丅ᗩƳᒪᗝᖇ"Hello?"
―――――――――――――――――
◄22|Female|Bisexual| LEO | Crash site | tagged; Kazimierz, Huck|Mentions; XX ►
    indentationZach reeled backward as Kaz threw her off of him. She staggered back on her injured leg and moaned in pain, falling down to her knees. Zach blinked as Kaz pointed at her accusing her of kidnapping them. "What, no! Why would i do that. This isn't Leo, have you looked around?" [1] Zach leaned down and touched the piece of metal sticking out of her calf. Zach stood and 'stood a shaky step towards Kaz and the other boy that had made his way over to them. He too was disorientated calling out things and searching for something. Zach made her way over to him and tried to help him get up like she had done with Kaz, it was to no use though. He had scrambled away from her as Kaz had spoke, Zach sighed. "Guys, I'm not kidnapping you! Okay! I think we landed on another planet but it's not Leo." She said exasperatedly. Zach backed away and stood with her arms crossed staring at the two men. They were still on their knees and looked as though they weren't getting up anytime soon.

The fire in Zach's leg had somewhat receded but it still hurt. She turned and walked a little ways from the two men before falling to he knees again and yelling up to the sky, in frustration and anger. She slammed her fists into the soft earth and felt a tear slip from her eye. She brushed it away and stood looking around once more. There were many people that had crashed with them but she didn't have the time or energy to help them all. She turned back to Kaz and the other Boy, who's name she did not know. "Are you okay> She asked coming back to look at the other [Huck].
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

huck (02)

Postby nikbowie » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:27 am

𝑯 𝑼 𝑪 𝑲
░░░░░ taurus • he-him • gay • 22 years • tags: kaz, zachary • mentions: xx • location: the crash site ░░░░░

Huck raised his eyebrows, watching the interaction between these two people—Zach, he took the girl to be called. From Planet Leo. The two seemed to know each other, though he wasn’t quite able to pin what sort of a relationship it was. They seemed familiar and aggravated with each other at the same time—that could, of course, have to do with the situation. Which still perplexed him; all that he remembered was fire, and great light. The guy had suggested kidnapping, but that wouldn’t account for the circumstances. Zach mentioned landing on another planet. Clearly, that had happened. But he saw no ship. It was as if they had simply been ejected from Planet Capricorn and magically snapped into another mystery world. But how? He zoned out, pondering several possibilities, the chatter between his companions now background noise.
“Not we kidnapped were.” He stated plainly. “Or, we were not kidnapped. And I am a Taurisian, Scorpio-Boy.” Huck rubbed a drip of blood from his forehead. “Word order, for me, is different.” He knew he should have payed more attention in English classes. “Bomodo ‘word order’.” He muttered under his breath “Stupid word order.”

Huck watched as Zach seemed to grow more and more frustrated. He understood why, his mind burned with questions, it filled his ears with an angry buzz. The girl seemed injured, she collapsed onto the ground, but he couldn’t be sure whether it was from rage and confusion or actual pain. The two weren’t actually that different.

The boy stayed seated, blood tricking down his face. Huck held up his hand and wiped fresh blood from his forehead gently, staring at the other guy as he noticed a similar injury on the black-clothed man. “Your head,” he gestured to the Scorpion. “You’re hurt.” His gaze settled on the boy for a moment, a curious look dancing across his face for the briefest second before he frowned and turned to looked to Zach. “And your leg. There’s, uh.. shron.” Shron, shron. His mind searched for the english word. “Metal! There is some metal in the leg that belongs to you.” Huck sighed. That translation didn’t seem to work perfectly. “For me, it’s also my leg. No metal, but I can’t stand.” He looked away from the both of them, realizing how unsavory it would be to admit his current state. He didn’t want to rely on anyone. But he hadn’t been left with much of a choice. “I need help. And it seems you do as well.” The girl was still keeled over onto the ground.

It was hard for him to look back up at them again. Instead, he distracted himself, inspecting the area now that his head had cleared a little bit. Bodies speckled the near vicinty around him. Dead or alive, he couldn’t tell. Everything about their situation contradicted itself. His body was ruined, bruised. Yet his clothes were only dusty and slightly singed. His trench coat remained untouched. (Thank Gaia.) His leather sash and the belt it connected to remained wrapped around his body, but the pockets that ran up and down it had opened, some of the contents scattered around the ground, some disappeared entirely. His precious herbs were gone. Some of them had taken months to dry. He supposed that probably wasn’t the most important thing. But still, a pang ran through his heart. Huck had gathered those with his brother, Artemis. Artemis had been on Planet Capricorn for the celebration. What had happened to him? And everyone else who had been there?

"Something that happened,"
he searched for the words and stared into the Scorpion's eyes. "I think it was horrible." Huck didn't remember anything that he could put his finger on—but a feeling loomed above him.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [03]

Postby senna_ » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:57 am

──────── 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈
      he/him;.24;.scorpio;.pansexual;.located: crash crater;.mentions: tags;.tagging: zachary, huck
    Kaz, never one to notice the obvious until seconds in, jerked his head back upon realizing that there was indeed some nasty looking piece of metal clinging to Zachary's tanned skin the same way a snail did to the slimy rocks on Scorpio after a bad rainfall. He still could not quite get over the fact that she had been standing upright in the sand, though. Her shoes were touching it; there wasn't an inch of air between her feet and the ground. The only time Kaz had ever seen that was when there was a death, and that was only because the Scorpions pushed the body to the ground before sending it off into the galaxy to live peacefully in its next life. They weren't dead, though. Zach's touch had confirmed that. The heat had confirmed that. C'tot ridejeszecze. This is ridiculous. Stupid heat. Kaz wanted nothing more than to float back to the comforts of Scorpio, where he could find his bubble and peacefully drift through the breeze skies until his body no longer felt like it had been engulfed in a flame. This was unbearable.

He wrinkled his nose at Zach's retort regarding her planet, but did not dare to make mention of how he hadn't ever actually been to Leo, so he innocently really did not know the difference. Although Kaz had been pretty sure upon lightheartedly accusing her that they weren't actually on her home planet, he had a right to say such a thing ─ the sun was a near-rare thing on Scorpio. Both she and the guy were right, though; this certainly was no planet from Astromenta. The blast that had occurred... It most definitely had not done wonders for them.

His dark eyes swished over to the brunette, and he let out an amused "ha!" at the English that spewed from his lips. "You no English speaker, Tarzan!" he snorted. "I will learn all five books of royal code before I understand you." Now that, of course, was a large exaggeration, especially given the fact that Kaz could indeed comprehend perfectly. He needed some tenderness in this crisp situation. Zach was in pain, but Kaz could no little more than blankly watch her. He had no medical experience, nor did he know if he himself could actually move. The Taurisian did not seem to be in a better boat than the two of them. He had blood on his face too, some dried, some fresh, and looked like he had just gotten into a rough fight. A common street fight, maybe, but a fight nonetheless. Frowning as it just seemed to hit him, Kaz turned back towards Zach. "How you have metal when no metal ship around?" There wasn't a sight of technology or spacecraft in sight; given the agony inside of him, Kaz had a pretty good idea that they had physically dropped to the ground.

He carried on fanning himself as beads of sweat formed on his forehead. How did the Zodiacs stand such heat? Tilting his head back (and immediately regretting it, for the sun decided to fan out its rays all over him), Kaz shot out his hand. "Bring me pibire!" When nothing hit the palm of his hand, he let out an exasperated sigh. "What planet does not have..." But his voice trailed off once again upon realizing he did not know the word he was searching for. Instead, he shook it off and hoisted himself upright once more, letting his head droop slightly. Taurisian was correct once again ─ something horrid had occurred here, to them. "There was blast," he mused under his breath. "Capricorn was hit."

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[⌖ ─ fastest gun in the solar system !! // ]

Postby sammy, » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:00 am

─────────────────────────𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒 '𝐑𝐎' 𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈──────
i. xxxgemini. xxxii. xxxtwenty-three. xxxiii. xxxtags: all, odette.xxx iv. xxxcrash crater.
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁; 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍-𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁.. ─────────────────────

xxxxx the rush of awakening had quelled, briefly, and allowed ro a moment of reflection as he launched himself into action. there were a multitude of questions that begged his attention: first of all, the planet. it was warm. the air felt thick, polluted - a memory of the mines of tii’al. he’d only visited once, as a child, but the ravines and the lifts had all seemed so painted, created out of necessity rather than chance. it had been the first time he’d truly put any weight in the myths of the planet’s origin.
xxxxx they’d been mining for danaium, the gemstone of legend, mythicised to have great, unbridled power - trumping all of the sources they were already using to their limits. if they had found the rock, then they would have had the power to win any war. they’d have had a monopoly on the rest of the galaxy. but then, the plague.

xxxxx his jesterly manner had a moment of pause, the reminder a crash landing in and of itself. he pulled himself back to the present - or, rather, a few hours before the present. dancing and singing and drinking and laughing, conversing with people he barely knew, sharing jokes with them as though they were old friends and not shades of creatures that he would never see again. he’d been halfway through a sentence, and then…

xxxxx falling. ro remembered falling. for a moment, he thought he might have been frightened. that would be ignored.

xxxxx and then here. the air was important. the air was unlike anything he’d experienced before, which was interesting. he’d travelled far and wide for the past six years. new atmospheres were exciting. if it had been night, he may have been able to tell by tracking the stars, but it wasn’t. just wispy clouds overhead. just arid land around. maybe there was a tree in the distance. maybe it wasn’t a tree at all.

xxxxx the girl, who seemed a little worse for wear - there was blood upon her brow that he had to fight the urge to reach over and wipe off - appeared just as baffled as he was. there were others, too, rising and talking, but his attentions were on her now. “’jittery’ is one way to describe it,” eyebrows wiggled, him drifting back as she rose from the lying position. “i did!” he beamed despite the scenario. “oh, i bet you would’ve, darling. it was a sight to behold. no cameras, though. still, the best lens is in the mind, so they say.” he tapped his forehead.

xxxxxwell, i’d hazard to guess that we had a bit of a blip,” ro answered, then leaned forward a little. “at least you have an answer for when the locals start asking if it hurt when you fell from heaven, eh?” he was teasing, for the most part, building a bit of a repertoire. if they were stranded, best to make it a pleasant desertion. “so, i’m tasting nitrogen. hate nitrogen. it’s claggy.” he pulled a face to demonstrate the disgust, as though his words were not enough, then sniffed. “oxygen. that’s a given, though. those are oxy-trees. probably life around here somewhere, and...” his teeth chattered. it wasn’t dissimilar to how someone would look when tasting wine, trying to decipher the notes of a particular glass from mere mouthfeel. it was a special skill. he was quite proud of his atmospheric identification. “helium, argon, neon, carbon di-” a realisation: he knew this makeup.

xxxxxare we on earth?” he believed that was the name for it. “oh, that’s hideous. what creature borne of the lower depths of remus put me on earth?” he did feel personally offended at the notion, which appeared clear. “eke almighty. i’m gonna send for a rescue.

xxxxx the dramatics briefly over, he looked over the girl again. “sorry. i’ve forgotten my manners. ro,” a hand was outstretched, only his index finger offered, a localised greeting. the expectation was for her finger to curl around his own, though he noted that it was not the same throughout the galaxies. how she would react to the greeting was not within his power. “eurus, if you’re yearning for a clipped ear. ro works fine. gemini.” a glance over at their rising counterparts. "and i think those are our fellow victims." his voice rose. "hiya!"

x
x
x
x

─────────────────𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 '𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈' 𝐖𝐘𝐍𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐌────
i. xxxhunter. xxxii. xxxtwenty-five. xxxiii. xxxtags: all, meg.xxx iv. xxxapartment | main corporation.
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗑. .───────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxx there was something very invigorating about the fact that none of them had no idea what was coming. of course, it was expected with this kind of taskforce - uncertainty hung in the air, the elephant in every room. every day promised something bizarre, a question mark without an answer to follow. this felt larger than a question mark. this felt like an exclamation; emboldened and thrown into orbit. this felt like an aeroplane with a message trailing it. her heart was thumping in her chest, drowning out the droning, trilling noise, but that was good. bambi worked best when she had no idea the size of the threat that she was facing; because if she remained ignorant to its potential, immense or otherwise, then she had to make the assumption that things were the worst that they could possibly be. it brought out the power that normally lay stagnant, unused underneath the surface.

xxxxx plus, this was far more interesting than studying rockfall.

xxxxxokay. has anyone got a geiger measure in here? should we be donning hazmat suits, or are we safe?” she glanced around, mistrustful of the rest of the organisation but certain that there was something that would indicate the threat. was it safe to go outside? “do we need to send a bell to the military? have them cordon it off? some neurotic’s gonna have eyes on this place, they always do. if they clock that something’s amiss, we’re gonna be swamped. hacks and vultures and police alike. it’ll be redtaped to oblivion before we even get outside.” she wasn’t speaking to meg so much as she was running through her own thought processes audibly, mind working at a mile per minute. “need to shut it down. i can send a message to the local forces. tell them we’re on it. put a few injunctions out, get someone to leak something or another so that the journos are switched onto something a little less nuclear.” her hands smacked together. “phone calls. joy of joys.

xxxxx not meterorites. something had fallen to earth with a crash and a wallop, but it wasn’t a rock. reasonable thought extended - perhaps the conspiracy theorists were getting to her, or perhaps they were about to sink their teeth into something bigger than they could have ever imagined. “try life forms,” she said. “thermal detection. we could be working with organisms. or - or bacteria. more red tape. christ alive,” she turned to the computers. “i’m gonna get on the phones. play comms. shout at some civvies. lucky me,” funnily enough, she did feel lucky.

xxxxx she had a strange stress reaction. she knew that. It worked in her favour, most of the time. “get people out there. i can hold the fort. someone’s gotta make sure the plants aren’t dying. and someone’s gotta make sure that these don’t start dinging again, since whoever was on that job is an incompetent, blundering moron.” she didn’t know if the person responsible was in the room, if they could even hear her tirade, but it felt good to shout at thin air. “get samples if you can. it’ll be interesting to see what fell. see how it ticks. it might just be -” a few thoughts in rapid succession. “might be that one of the satellites blew up. fell and crashed to earth. that’d be fun. someone might miss their daily scheduling of jerry springer.

sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mateo (02)

Postby nikbowie » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:59 pm

𝑴 𝑨 𝑻 𝑬 𝑶
░░░░░ hunter • he-him • gay • 23 years • tags: austin, any • mentions: meg • location: main u.a.i room ░░░░░

“Yeah, it does.” He pondered the situation for a moment. “Who really knows what this is about though? Doctor Rennalds isn’t really the type to make a fuss if nothing’s up. We should get in there and help him. Whatever it is, I’m sure all of us together can handle it, no problem.” Teo truly believed this. Their team was so many types of people all mixed together at once. Political scientists, a law studies student, computer scientists, a toxicologist. And of course, him too, environmental science. Every field was covered, really. He almost smiled thinking about it. It was just so remarkable. He pulled open the door and held it ajar for Austin. “After you!” As the two entered the building, he heard something in the distance. It sounded like an alarm. He grabbed Austin’s wrist gently, not wanting to hurt him, and began to jog down the entrance hallway—he made sure to keep pace with Austin, not wanting to drag him along or hurt him. “Come on, we should hurry!” Although Teo didn’t want to rush his friend, he hated the thought of leaving his coworkers to deal with this alone. Austin would understand.

Suddenly he felt something slip under his shoe. The cold linoleum floor suddenly seemed very slippery. He lost his balance, falling hard to the right, catching Austin’s arm as his foot gave way below him. Teo squeaked and pulled up on Austin, righting himself. He looked down, cheeks reddening, and realized that his shoe was untied. “Oh, boy. I’m sorry, Austin.” Guiltily, he met Austin’s gaze and then leaned down to tie his shoe. “I was probably a little too rushed getting ready this morning.” He double knotted both converse, just in case. “I’ll make it up to you. Feel free to crash into me anytime,” a small impish smile crossed his face. He stood on his tiptoes and patted Austin’s head, ruffling his hair quickly as an apology—than he spun on his heels and hurried towards the UAI Main Room.

Sliding in, he was surprised by a flashing red light. “Oh gosh, hello guys.” He murmured. A large number of his fellow researchers were scattered around the beeping room. “What’s going on?” The situation seemed worse than he imagined. Mateo thought he had heard someone, perhaps Meg, say the word meteorite as he stepped in. That would be a good outcome, he longed for the chance to inspect rock from another universe. A nearby meteor crash with fresh biomaterial would be incredible to run tests upon. Plus, a meteor would certainly be more positive than whatever these flashing lights and alarms seemed to indicate. He crossed his fingers, hoping that was the result.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R [01]

Postby senna_ » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:00 am

──────── 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐙
      he/him;.26;.cancer;.demi;.located: crash crater;.mentions: tags;.tagging: harrison, huck
    The bitter taste of grainy sand was what Rhaegal awoke to. It filled his mouth to such a degree that it was almost as if his jaw had been created by that very material, and it was rather uncomfortable to deal with. Scrunching his nose in mild disgust, Rhaegal pushed himself upright, allowing his head to droop ever-so-slightly as the blood came rushing back to him. Sand. He was sitting on sand, or something of similar texture. He knew it because Cancer was not unfamiliar with beaches, although this most certainly was not a beach. The sun was shining radiantly, although from a quick peek around, Rhaegal guessed it wasn’t quite midday yet. The air was weird – thick, dense, undelightful, and tasteless. The smell of something burning lingered in the air, though when Rhaegal looked around in a rather fatigued manner, he failed to see smoke or anything that could indicate that a fire was nearby. This wasn’t home. This wasn’t Planet Capricorn. Where was he?

Pressing his cracked lips together, Rhaegal struggled to maintain his upright posture. His sea-blue eyes skimmed the area, taking note of the Zodiacs that were laying around him. Many of them were unfamiliar, but he knew they were part of his group. So which planet had they landed on? Rhae hadn’t ever paid much attention to class – how could he? Between the pretty girls and the dreadfully monotonous voice half the teachers used, his mind wandered without a second thought. Only now was he starting to wish he had interest in those lessons. He was quick to notice the puzzled looks on a lot of their faces, though. It seemed they were all in the same boat.

His eyes snapped down to his leg at the feeling of a hard knock against his ankle. His lips pressed into an unimpressed frown at the sight of an arm draped over his leg. Harrison Brown. Although Rhaegal hadn’t ever showed his appreciation towards the guy, he was inwardly grateful to see a familiar face. That didn’t stop him from making a retort, though. “Get off me, you old hag,” he told his fellow Cancerian, shoving the arm off of his body. “I’m not your pillow.” English was one thing he excelled in. Cancerians were devoted to English, even though it wasn’t their native language, and Rhaegal had caught on quickly. He wasn’t even sure this was the language spoken wherever they were. Maybe that was for the best, if it wasn’t.

He watched Harrison for another heartbeat, then looked around once more. And then he saw him. Huckleberry Gaius. Immediately, his mind flashed back to that lame old rhyming song he used to taunt-sing, and his teeth gritted. Memories of their last argument played on repeat; how long ago had that been? It felt like seconds ago, really, even though Huck had most certainly grown up since the last time they had actually had a decent conversation. At the moment, all Rhaegal could feel was burning rage as it coursed through his veins. Pushing himself to his feet, not even having the time to think about how he was walking and not floating, Rhaegal headed towards Huck. “Strawberry shortcake, huckleberry pie…” he muttered under his breath, eyes promptly focused on the guy as he staggered over to him. “...Today is not your lucky day, my guy.” Clenching his jaw, near-daggers in his eyes, Rhaegal lunged at Huck. The atmosphere was off, the gravity levels different, and he was practically diving the way one would dive into a pool. However, minus the grace, Rhaegal managed to clip his hands onto the Taurisian’s shoulders before swinging a punch with his right hand. “This isn’t over.” Rhaegal's temper wasn't as bad as it used to be, but when it sparked, nothing more than the words pain and revenge shuffled through his mind. The last time he had gotten in a fight, someone had to quite literally knock him unconscious. Rhaegal wasn't sure that would have to be the case this time, but even after he swung that punch, he couldn't seem to control himself. And in the moment, he wasn't really sure he actually wanted to or not.

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

huck (03)

Postby nikbowie » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:12 am

𝑯 𝑼 𝑪 𝑲
░░░░░ taurus • he-him • gay • 22 years • tags: kaz, rhae, zach • mentions: xx • location: the crash site ░░░░░

Huck snorted as the Scorpion insulted his english. “You are not sounding a lot better than me.” He scoffed, but twinged internally as the boys utterance about royal books of some kind went over his head. He got the jist though, even without the direct meaning. Okay, think. His english had to come back to him a little bit more if he focused enough. “So you, Scorpio-boy and Leo-girl, were both on Capricorn as well?” He ran this through his mind, probing possibilities. “So it was hit. Then, we got here with no ship? What piece of puzzle we missing?” He furrowed his eyebrows.This planet didn’t match the description of any he knew of. Were they on the moon of some planet? No, that wouldn’t make sense. It was too bright. Perhaps an undiscovered dwarf planet? But the physiology of their universe woudln’t fit with this. He felt a little rise in his chest. Would he be one of few to discover a fluke dwarf planet in their very own solar system? That doesn’t matter right now, Huck, get your head in the game. He leaned forward, placing his arms on the ground, and pushed with all his might until he rose into a highly unstable standing position, favoring one leg, keeping it barely tapping the dusty ground. He suddenly felt light headed. “The strangest atmosphere, here.” He mused.

“Scorpio, do you think—” Cut off, Huck wasn’t sure what he registered first, heavy panting behind him or the rough hand that clapped onto his shoulder, spinning him in a circle, sending a strike of pain through his bad leg. He opened his mouth in indignant protest, then locked eyes with the body attached to this violating arm. His attacker’s fist collided head on into his nose, sending his spindly body flying back onto the ground. He crashed onto his back, the ground no comfortable landing. He grunted and coughed, but quickly shuffled onto his elbows, remaining lying down, and looked up. “What a regal entrance. Truly endearing.” He spat and smiled. "Di nahd’modafahn-rol?—Do I know you?"

Of course he knew who this was. He couldn't possibly forget Rhaegal.

“I swear I know you from somewhere.” Huck refused to let himself wince, although his thing body was screaming in protest. “But I remember a shaggy little boy-child. Did mom—” Then he stopped himself. Did mommy buy you a pair of scissors? he so desperately wanted to yell. But he remembered their last fight, when the other boy had left him with two black eyes and a split lip. The topic of his mother...Huck knew he had to steer clear. Instead, he curled his lip, lifted his hand to his nose and wiped away the fresh trickle of blood, leaving a streak of deep maroon on his palm.

Huck stuck up his bloodly hand. “Greetings, dear...what was it? Reggie. Erm, no. Rhaegal, yes! Please do help this old friend off the ground.” He could only pray, as Rhae moved towards him, that it was not for a kick in the stomach. It was a shock to see him here. How many years had it been? He tried to remember. A long time, that sculpting class at Fellar had been quite a simple course. They really must have been teenagers. Now, getting a better look at Rhae, he saw just how much the other boy—man, now—had changed. His once gangly limbs were now toned. And he was distastefully tall seeming. His former mop of hair was combed back; in fact, it was rather presentable. Of course, Huck could never admit to any of that. That would be preposterous.

Remembering suddenly that there were others around him, he looked over to Kaz and shrugged, raising his eyebrows and grinning through the pain: "This guy? Real charmer, yes?" A cough sputtered from his throat, and he tried his very best to be nonchalant as he spat on the desert floor. Blood in his spit. That was quite gross, he must have bit his tongue. It stung. But no one needed to know that. A flash of fear crossed his face—so brief he was sure no one could have noticed it—as he realized face must have looked horrible. The last time he had received black eyes he had taken to wearing sunglasses. But what in Gaia's name could cover his clearly bruised nose. At least there was some consolation—no one here looked to be in great shape, even Rhaegal's intimidating march was more of a limping stagger.

Huck almost laughed. What a day this was.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me