♠ A Secret We Must Keep ♠ Vamp/Human- New/Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♠ A Secret We Must Keep ♠ Vamp/Human- New/Accepting!

Postby Faemyse » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Evergreen 'Rose' Thorne
Vampire | 264 (appears 21) | Leader of Caeli | Female | Tags: Icarus

Evergreen turns her head towards Icarus again when he spoke, her head tilting ever so slightly before offering another small smile. She peers around before lowering her voice to an audible mutter, talking quietly now. "A pleasure, Icarus. I have been here far longer than you have, grew up and watched the town change from the shadows ever since I went missing from another. Leader of the Caeli and have been for two centuries, though I have only recently come out of hiding to see what the ruckus is about.."

She makes a small scoff and turns her attention to the streets as she continues her little rant. "I am not happy with the new vampires invading but it's not en entirely unwelcome change, just means we'll have to share the pickings" She makes a small hum and lifts a finger to her chin before snapping her fingers. "I can only hope a fight won't break out, if it does and we're mostly discovered, we will have issues and far fewer to prey on... after all, we are labeled as fairy tales and myths" She smiles again softly before motioning for him to follow her, moving away from the cafe and motions with her head down the street, silently offering him to walk with her.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:05 am

Icarus Umbra- 21?-male- Enigma leader- tags:Evergreen
Far longer? Watched the town change? How?! As far as he had been aware, she was never here until lately. But if she really had been in hiding, than that would explain things...somewhat. He for certain wouldn't have been able to find her. It was probably his biggest downfall as a vampire, but he had trouble distinguishing who was human and who was a vampire. But that was beside the point- if this woman was the leader of the Caeli, than why wasn't this town overrun with Caeli vampires? Nonetheless it was her disregard for the humans that bothered him. Unintentionally his eyes flared at her- the unique purple of the Enigma sect- as he moved to follow her.Though he didn't dare reveal his position within his sect just yet. " Is that really how you see things? I'm afraid I must beg to differ. The more of us that are here, the more idiots are going to actually attack the poor townsfolk. The more they bite, the more we risk humans developing the sickness. That alone risks exposing us, plus there's far too many of us here already- we don't need to be adding to those numbers. Furthermore, the townsfolk as I'm sure you realized were a relatively peaceful lot- not much issue. They do not deserve the terror that would be brought about if we were exposed. "
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:20 am

Evergreen 'Rose' Thorne

Evergreen hums in contentment when Icarus follows after her and spots the flash of purple, if only for a moment as she turns her gaze at the street ahead. She stayed silent for a good minute or two as she walked away from one of the most busy streets and turned towards a more quiet one. She turned her head towards him and shrugged lightly "It is how I see things right now, though it could just be from living for so long that time no longer seems significant and therefore, with time, new humans will come and old will leave"

She paused to ponder on his words, nodding lightly and turning towards him with another soft smile "I usually try to contain those with the sickness and monitor them, if they try to say anything, they're silenced. It already runs very risky, but a starving leader isn't one that thinks clearly. Peacefulness, very much so, I would like to keep the peace.... mostly pick off the disgusting lowlifes that think robbing others is okay, but that is becoming.... harder as fewer of them are around." She waved a dismissive hand gesture as she mentions the lowlifes as she puts them and turns to continue walking.

"I do apologize if this information bothers you, it's just the way I was.... trained.. before I took over" She turns her head towards Icarus, crimson eyes flashed a brighter red as she spoke, clearly angered by the past that she could never let go. The flash of glowing red was gone almost as quickly as it came as she spoke up once more, trying to change the subject. "Enigma? I suppose? With the purple and all that, quite lucky to be apart of a more royal house at least"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:12 am

Ambrosia "Rosie" Martin|21|Female|Vita (leader)|Location: Town|tags: Icarus and Evergreen, mentioned
Rosie ambled slowly through the streets, contentedly watching people bustle in and out of shops. Although she had long accepted her status as a vampire, she still wondered what her left would be like if it hadn't been unnaturally lengthened. She watched an older couple walk hank in hand, amically bickering about something or other, and sighed deeply.
It's not that that was what she longed for, it was simply that the potential had been snuffed out. She looked away, and focused her attention on an antique shop with warm light pouring out into the street.
When she again started seeing remnants of what her life could've been, she extracted herself from the window she had pressed up against, and down the street. She noticed two people chatting intensely, with strikingly diffent hair colors, as if an inversion of one another.
She slowed to watch their exchange, pretending to gaze at shop in front of her, and watching from the corner of her eye.

Emmerson Taylor|19|Male|Caeli|Location: Popular cafe|tags: Ophelia
"Hey, I'm not from around here, I have different tastes!" He said, acting mock-offended after her comment about his pickiness.
"Huh, a cocoa sounds good." He said, brightening. Although the beverage would not sustain him, he'd found that being seen eating and drinking spared him judgement when people started to go missing.
"What are you having?" He asked as they jostled still further ahead in the line.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:05 am

Ophelia Flores- 19-female-human-tags:Emmerson
" One can never go wrong with Cocoa. But I personally think I'm going to go for hazlenut-chocolate cocoa, to give it a slightly different taste. It's a bit too late in the day for coffee, don't you think?'' soon enough, however, it was her turn, and so she ordered her drink and went over to the line for those waiting on their drinks. Yet while she was there, she overheard the conversation the people in front of her were having- apparently, someone had gone psycho uptown early this morning and went at someone like a feral anime. That is, they seemed to be going for the kill via the throat, which was extremely odd behavior for even psycopaths.

At the current moment, he didn't feel like arguing much about it. Chances are that, as leaders of their respective clans, they would need to discuss the situation further at some point. Just not right now. " At the very least, there are more convenient ways to acquire the proper nutrition we need without risking infecting the humans. Hospitals can only store blood for so long- vampires with the right abilities can simply sneak in there and snag what's close to expiring and then it could be rationed off to the rest of us." He had caught the flash of her eyes as she mentioned her 'training' before taking over. Clearly he wasn't the only one who wasn't fond of his past.
Regarding her remark about his status, however, he finally spoke again. " Indeed, and unfortunately so. If it was up to me I would never have had anything to do with any of this vampire nonsense- but here we are. I don't see how we're more of a royal sect, however. We're just like the lot of you, the only thing significantly different is our eyes."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:41 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Annika Dey Kairo- f- 22- July 4- Vampire- Enigma- Fire- Bi; Icarus, but open- SO: open- has a kitty- Tags: open

The short female hummed and looked around a short moment. Blue eyes blinked, and looked down to her hand a moment. She stared at the scar the stupid wolf had given her...The playful and kind one had been just a child. The stubborn and hard headed one had thought it was a dog. So she’d tried to pet it, and gotten hurt, and...this was why she liked cats! You could actually tell if it was a cat or not. Anyway, the human disliking one shook out long and wavy golden brown hair.

Yuri Handa- m- 20- Dec 25- human- homo; open- SO: open- Has a service dog- Japanese- wants to find his siblings- Tags: open

The short male hummed and shook his black haired head. Said hair reached his shoulders, and he blinked brown eyes. He hummed as he adjusted his blue glasses. The sweet and gentle but stubborn and anxious male sighed...The book and animal liking, loud sound and sudden movement disliking one gulped. He was thinking of his siblings...Two of the three triplets had been taken. They’d be sixteen now, and he was always on the lookout for them. The only boy, Haru, still cried himself to sleep...He was in high school now, but still Yuri would hear him crying.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:07 pm

Evergreen 'Rose' Thorne
Vampire | 264 (appears 21) | Leader of Caeli | Female | Tags: Icarus (Mentions Ambrisoa)

Evergreen glanced around a bit as she spotted someone... more familiar to her as she made a low grumble and balled a hand into a fist. It was only for a small moment before relaxing again. She turned her attention to Icarus again before he could turn to see who she was looking at and spoke quietly again, keeping the conversation to the two of them and walking off in the opposite direction of Ambrisoa.

"The color purple is typically seen in older times as a color of royalty, this... I see enigma as a more royal sect..... that and the wide variety of things I have heard over the decades has brought me to wanting to make a joint alliance with them. As for the food situation, I don't think I have the correct ability to get the food from the hospitals" She makes a light nod before continuing along with her little speech. "Maybe you can take me to the current leader? I would enjoy an audience with them.... She paused and looked at him, her words seemed sincere and honest.... she then turned around and bowed to him. "Please...."
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:53 am

He raised a eyebrow at Evergreen at her bow, and the sudden request for an audience with the Enigma leader, of whom she was currently casually chatting with without realizing it. " You do realize most of the time an audience with any clan leader would require it to be scheduled in advance, yes?" he spoke in a questioning tone before letting out a huff. " But very well, if you so insist- allow me to reintroduce myself. " proceeding to do a butler-style bow at her, he did exactly as he said he would. " I am Icarus Umbra, the current reigning leader of the Enigma sect and have been for around eighty years. Though I am most curious about the things you have heard about us."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:15 am

Evergreen 'Rose' Thorne

Evergreen blinks as she stands upright and raises an eyebrow when he bowed and complied. She smiled softly again and that smile turned to surprise when Icarus mentioned that he was the leader. "Oh! Well, that's quite the surprise. I hadn't expected the old leader to have been taken from his hierarchy.... the things I've heard, lots of varying powers.... I've heard rumors, lies, very few truths, lots of things, plenty of which avoided the truth it seems. A bit strange that I haven't heard of you but I suppose it's good change."

She seemed to stumble over her words, if only slightly before catching herself and clearing her throat and regaining her former, more calm and neutral composure with a small smile. "It's a bit hard to keep tabs on who is new and who is the leader with a majority of us being so spread out across the world. Evergreen Thorne, at your service. Would you be... interested in an alliance? We can protect each other's vampires from others that might try to strike out... if it comes down to it"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Taken from his hierarchy? he though with a frown. that's not right at all... " Believe me, he wasn't taken from his hierarchy. Not even close. Rather, he struck a deal with a human family who exchanged their child for his protection.Some other stuff occurred, and then the demon raised and trained the child to be his successor before dropping off the face of the earth with no notice or explanation long before the youth was ready to lead. There was nothing even close to a takeover...but I must agree it is hard to keep track of leaders, especially with the Ignis sect- it seems like they get a new leader every few months, I swear. "
Turning to face Evergreen in a serious manner, however. " I'm not entirely against an alliance, but I'm not entirely for it either. Afterall, our viewpoints on how to acquire food are drastically different and would lead potentially to disputes in mutual territories. Furthermore not all vampires, in any sect, really- are very fond of the Enigma sect. They think we're "Too Secretive." So I suppose my answer rests on this- just what can you offer us in an alliance, and why should I trust your sect not to betray us? Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Thorne."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me