Don't Open-Dead Inside *Zombie RP* *O&A*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Don't Open-Dead Inside *Zombie RP* *O&A*

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:39 am

||Oliver||Location: Woods by the Hospital|| Tags:Aria||

As he heard the person come out from their hiding spot he turned. It was a girl. She was pretty but didn't seem to fit in with the situation at all, especially with her choice of attire. He then noticed she was bleeding, he closed his knife and shoved it back into his pocket. He walked over to the girl "My names Oliver, may I?"he said pointing to her arm. Hopefully she'd let him help her at the very least. He did a quick scan of their surroundings just incase one of the dead decided to pop in for a visit. There wasn't any yet but that didn't mean they weren't close enough to catch the smell a head over.
Last edited by *Lovel* on Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:39 am

Lillian Whitecrow
24 | Female
Tagged: Open
Lillian opened her eyes to see the sunlight peaking through the windows in the house she took refuge in. It was a two story house and reeked like mold in a few spots of the house. With a sigh, Lil got up and changed into a blue t-shirt, black jeans and threw on her boots and went downstairs. The stairs acted like they would fall through at any point in time so Lilli knew she'd have to move somewhere else sooner or later. Her weapons laid on the kitchen table nice and neatly along with her backpack and holsters.

She had to hunt for food to last her a few days since she ate the last of her rabbit two days ago. As Lillian got herself together and gathered all of what she needed to hunt. She looked through the boarded up window leading out on the porch seeing nothing but grass and the woods a mile away while the large city was the opposite direction. She was in an area with a few buildings such as stores and gas stations but nothing that would have clothes or canned foods. With the key she had found in one of the drawers in the kitchen, she opened the door and locked it behind her and set out to go hunting and to loot some nearby building such as a gas station or a local grocery store.

Zuri Blanchet
20|Female|
Tagged: Miya, Axton, Nic (soon)
It wasn't long until Zuri stopped to catch her breath once more. She turned to watch the horde still ever so slowly still making their way towards her. "Arrête-t-il jamais?" she spoke to herself quietly, while watching the dead continue their way towards her. Oh how she wished they would just stop chasing her. Zuri looked both ways from the street noticing the dark alleyways and she wasn't for sure if she saw something moving in the darkness of the alleyway. For all she knew, it could be more of the dead just crawling towards her which gave her the chills just thinking about it.

Ronan Finnegan
23|Male|
Tagged: Eli
As Ronan continued walking down the dirt road, he was a little unsure of why he has yet to see any of the dead roaming around but then again he was happy there weren't any. Ronan looked around and soon came to see two houses off in the distance leading off the dirt road. "Maybe I'll find something to eat or drink there." He spoke to himself. His Irish accent was heavy and then he wondered why he was talking to himself. He stood there for a minute before giggling to himself about why he was speaking to himself. The man turned off the dirt road and began walking towards the houses and faintly noticed a small figure on one of the porches of the homes. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and took his rifle off his shoulder to get a better look through the scope and low and behold, he saw a younger girl sitting there looking like she was on guard. "I hope she's friendly.." he thought to himself as he put his rifle back on his shoulder. Ronan decided to calmly approach the girl in attempt to see whether or not she'd try killing him on the spot.

Luca Rivera
22|Male|
Tagged: Open
Luca was sitting on one of the roofs in this little neighborhood he stumbled into about a week ago. There were a few of the dead stumbling around in the streets doing absolutely nothing. To one side there was the woods and the distant city and ahead of him there was a hospital and a few of the dead were actually wearing scrubs so they must have came from the hospital and Luca wanted to stay away from there. Luca didn't have much on him, just a few pairs of clothes and a glock with a few round in his bag. He managed to get on the roof from the fenced in back yard and a ladder while the house itself was boarded up at the windows and he locks the door at night. The house was lucky enough to have a few cans of food but not much else and it kept him alive for the time being and not starve to death.

There wasn't much Luca had came across since the death of the last group he was in but it was his fault they had all died. Although he didn't care much of their deaths, he had fired is gun at one of the dead walkers and alerted many more thus leading to the death of James, Lea, Blaise and Ginny. They have been dead in the last week and now here he was.. searching for more survivors.
[/quote]
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:55 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

E Z R A | tags;; luca (mentioned) | location;; neighborhood near hospital
    |x 24 y/o x|x male x|x hetero x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ezra was eager and quick to leave the hospital. in a place so big, it held more room for the zombies to just waltzed in there. it wasn't safe - he didn't feel safe in there. he found all that he could and decided that it was enough for him. he wasn't too high maintenance, and he knew better how to handle himself more than anyone, and he knew that he didn't need too much to his name. most times, other people act as the liability; it's more difficult to keep up with the wants and needs of people the more that there are. so ezra has spent a lot of his time alone, even less willing to ally with another ever since the loss of his little brother. ezra winced at the memory. then he threw the memory away. he slipped out of a separate exit to the building and found himself in a neighborhood that happened to be nearby. he calmly noted the figure he saw on the roof of one of the houses. mostly likely a living person; he didn't think a zombie could make it up that. he'd seen several survivors out and about, but hasn't made any attempted communication with them. truth is, ezra wasn't sure if he was ready for that, yet, but he supposed that maybe, just maybe, he would make a temporary alliance if it increased his chances of survival. the only problem was that he wasn't sure if the person was immediately hostile or not, and he's had many run-ins with aggressive people. those who only care for themselves. so instead, he kept his distance for now.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

C H E O L M I N | tags;; katharina | location;; store by gas station
    |x 17 y/o x|x male x|x bi x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

cheolmin felt exhausted but couldn't sleep. it was like his body wouldn't allow it, because he was in such a vulnerable state, both physically and mentally. he needed to find better shelter - somewhere not so out in the open. something that will put him at ease, but he feared that he would never truly feel comfortable during times like this. he could get overrun by zombies at any point; he could die at any point, and that thought terrified him. slowly and very, very cautiously, he rose out of his hiding spot, with eyes wide open and glancing all around. it had been silent for a time, but he still wasn't sure if there was nothing dead walking around. he had to face his fears if he was to survive, but why did it have to be so darn difficult? cheolmin hugged himself as he walked along the street until he finally decided to go into one of the promising buildings - a store. he poked his head through the doorway, nothing really catching his eye that screamed 'dangerous', so he stepped further inside. then he noticed a person laying on the floor with their eyes closed. she didn't look like a zombie, so he took his chances and hoped she wouldn't be too hostile. "h-hello...?" he called out, his voice nearly a whisper. "are you... ya know, normal?" he continued somewhat louder, though still sounding unsure and scared. he slapped a hand to his head. "oh my gosh, i'm so stupid. are you even alive?"
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:37 pm

|| Katharina "Kat" Location: Store by Gas Station|| Tags: Cheolmin||

Kat could faintly hear a voice talking. Her eyes jolted open and she backed away from the person accidentally bumping into a few empty cans of Spam. "I'm very much alive, who are you?" she asked the boy. He looked young but still close to her brothers age, the boy didn't seem to be a threat but looked as tired as she felt. She rubbed her eyes to try to fully get herself awake. "You shouldn't be here. It's not safe, you should be hidden somewhere." she told the boy already protective of him. It may be because he was close to her brothers age or just her personality.
Last edited by *Lovel* on Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carotid » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:04 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      xx 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐌
      xxxxxxxx LOCATION: store on the edge of town
      xxxxxxxx TAGGED: open!

indenttoday was the first day that archie had set foot in this new city, and he wasn't yet sure if he was a fan.
      indentin his first day here, he'd already had a close encounter with a lurker, realized his water bottle had run dry after he'd accidentally left it on its side overnight, and, while running, tripped and fell right on his face, as if it was something right out of a comedy. a scrape on his left cheek now left half his face mottled. he almost looked like a walker himself, but the only thing differentiating him from the walking dead was the determined gait in his step. now that almost everything had gone wrong, archie felt motivated to redeem his day by heading to a local supermarket in search for distilled water and some edible food.
      indentthough the man was tall and well-built, his footsteps were borderline silent as he snuck past a walker to enter a small store just on the edge of town. inside, everything was silent- thank god. he navigated down the many aisles in search of his desired items, and even though products were thrown from the shelves, ripped open, and even spilled all over the sticky linoleum, it almost felt like a normal pre-apocalyptic shopping trip.
      indentthis store had little luck with snacks or food that wasn't dangerously expired, as the location of the market left the shelves plucked clean of anything of use. archie pushed past the deli doors to a floor sticky with blood and found a water faucet that was fortunately still working, and after a couple of minutes of the water coming out brown and tacky, drinkable water poured from the spout, which archie collected excitedly in his water bottle. he'd been dehydrated since that morning discovering his water had ran out, and even drank straight from the faucet with delight before shutting it off and exiting through the back bay of the supermarket.
      indentnow he felt a little better, since it seemed something was going right. archie began traversing further into the city, keeping a mindful eye out for the undead.

x

xx 𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄
      xxxxxxxx LOCATION: near hospital + residential area
      xxxxxxxx TAGGED: ezra

indentperhaps being in a hospital provided a sense of comfort to the young woman who was once a nurse, but right now, it seemed to do the opposite. maybe it was the undead walking around in blood-tainted scrubs or the faint sound of footsteps down the many looping hallways of the large building, but whatever gave mabel the sense of uneasiness was not worth the trouble. the metropolitan hospital was already pretty much raided to its bare bones anyway, so the bundle of fresh gauze she found in a broken glass cupboard made the haul almost worth it. now it was just a matter of getting out safe.
      indentit took her no time and little effort required to dash out of the building, taking a cautionary glance around the outside of the side door before exiting. there was always a factor of risk that mabel had to consider when walking down empty streets, which she was now doing upon leaving the hospital. sure, broken down cars with rotted seats and shattered windows could provide the occasional cover to hide behind, but the staggering walkers could see the woman, dressed in a pair of torn jeans and a t-shirt three sizes too big, in their plain sight. however, the benefit of being out in the open was being able to see anything. but the setbacks relied on one thing: being able to be seen by the unseen.
      indentin that moment, mabel spotted something in her peripheral: someone who was walking almost too lifelike. upon second glance, the man was definitely still alive, which could be even more dangerous than a walker. however, it had been a few days- maybe even a week, but she couldn't keep track of time properly these days- since she'd seen a living person, so she pushed a strand of her wavy black hair behind her ear and followed the man at a distance, crouching behind obstacles to block her from his sight as they went along through the neighborhood. curiosity might kill the cat, but sometimes that possibility seemed worth it just to hear someone's voice instead of incoherent growls.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:47 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

E Z R A | tags;; mabel | location;; neighborhood near hospital
    |x 24 y/o x|x male x|x hetero x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ezra walked carefully and slowly along the sidewalks, paying attention to his surroundings. it was rather empty and quaint in the area that he was in, but he refused to relax. there could be anything - a horde, raiders, lone wolves who shoot first and question later... anything. people die by trusting other people. that, ezra was honestly surprised by. in a world where everyone used to live together is now a world where no one does. somewhere along the way of his journey, he felt suddenly paranoid. like he was being watched. he did a turn around, eyes searching high and low for something or someone that may not even be there. ezra didn't catch anything out of the ordinary... yet. for some reason, that didn't quell his uneasiness. ezra huffed. he wouldn't be surprised if during these times messed with his mind a little bit.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

C H E O L M I N | tags;; katharina | location;; store by gas station
    |x 17 y/o x|x male x|x bi x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

cheolmin noticed the stranger's alarm and jumped himself, scared from her reaction. he had backed away as well, tripping and falling onto his rear. "i-i'm sorry! i didn't mean to-to scare you!" he quickly got back up to his feet, speaking quickly as he grew more nervous that she would think he was the enemy. "my name's cheolmin... i'm not going to... to hurt you, i-i promise! i just... i saw you there, and i... i don't know." his eyes were wide and frantic; he backed away even more, nearly cowering in fear.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:16 pm

|| Katharina "Kat" Location: Store by Gas Station|| Tags: Cheolmin||

Katharina got up slowly seeing the boy grow nervous and panicked. "Hey Hey it's ok, my name's Katharina. You just scared me." she said moving over to the boy. Instinctually she put a hand on the boys cheek to try to comfort him. Kat was always a motherly type person, due to taking care of her brother and on top of that she wanted to become an elementary school one day. Though that dream was now gone, at least she could help the boy infront of her. "My younger brother is around your age." she told him taking her hand off his cheek. She sat down next to him "What's your name? Where did you come from?" she asked him curiously.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carotid » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:13 pm

xx 𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄
      xxxxxxxx LOCATION: near hospital + residential area
      xxxxxxxx TAGGED: ezra, luca ment.

indentmabel knew she had made a mistake the second she saw that bubblegum pink head of hair whip around as if he’d noticed her before she’d even misstepped. she thought she was doing a decent job at staying concealed- it wasn’t like her intentions were malicious, but how would he know in such a violent, unforgiving world- but his wit outplayed her agility. crouching behind a minivan that had crashed into a tree, its back wheels dangling off of the edge of the curb, she peered through the glassless windshield of the vehicle at the man. she almost wondered if she could show herself before she noticed something- or someone- laying on a rooftop.
      indentdamn. were they allies? if so, that meant she was outnumbered and those odds were doable, but the outcome would likely not be pretty. reaching back towards the machete lovingly tucked in the side pocket of her backpack, she grabbed the handle with a sweaty palm, feeling her heartbeat quicken as she thought of the possibilities. mabel could be a fighter if she needed to be, but the thought of purposefully injuring someone made her stomach turn. sometimes just remembering that the dead were once living even made her cringe.
      indentrelying on her instincts, the young woman rose from her cover, ready to take off into the backyard of one of the many houses, until a growl from behind took her off guard. she’d been focusing on the other two humans too intently; she didn’t realize the unwanted presence dwelling just behind her. with a cry, she swung out the sharpened blade at the creature just before her back was pinned to the vehicle she’d been spying from. a spray of blackened walker blood hit her neck and side of her face as it fell, taking care of one of her issues, but now she knew her location was compromised.
      indentlike a doe in headlights, she stood with her eyes widened towards the pink-haired man, ready to dart away if he made any quick or threatening motions. the surprise zombie already had her feeling flighty, but as her attention returned to the others, she felt it even more so.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:48 pm

~*Eli*~
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Female~19~Demi~Location:Dirt Road Near Woods/Abandoned House~
~Tags:Ronan~

Eli took another drink from the water bottle, lifting her gaze as she looked up at the sky. The bird were fluttering around still, in a way it made her feel comfortable. The bird seemed to disappear whenever the infected were around so maybe that’s why she felt safe? However there is always the possibility they were there but she was just to anxious to notice. She was quiet enjoying the short time of peace she had when she heard footsteps, quickly grabbing her knife she stood. Pausing when she saw what she was sure of as a living person. Her aggression gone since it wasn’t and infected dead thing she’d have to kill, her expression showed she was puzzled.
She hasn’t actually seen another living person since about three years ago. She raised her unarmed hand slightly moving it as if waving. She knew they weren’t dead, but wasn’t sure if he was friendly. “hello?” She called out, slightly hoping they weren’t hostile. She didn’t think she’d be able to fight a living person let alone kill them.

~*Nic*~
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Male~21~Hetero~Location:Rundown building, edge of the city~
~Tags: Miya! Axton, & Zuri~

Nic kept quiet, trying not to seem surprised by the rudeness Miya gave off to Axton. It was true she was like that with him but as they’ve been together for a while it wasn’t as bad anymore, and when Axton joined it seemed like her got the worst of it. Despite that he knew they’d be sticking together for a while, so he put up with and only hoped Axton would do the same. He waited for Miya since she seemed to have a plan already before putting it into words. He listened a bit against the idea of her going off on her own, if it worked they’d be safe and so would that girl. However there were a million ways this could go wrong, but hell everyday they go through the same risks.
Without taking the time to think it over Miya had already walked out the door, gritting his teeth in frustration. He turned to Axton, “alright then it’s left to us. In and out or in this case out and in? Either way we do this quickly and we don’t take anymore avoidable risks than we need to.” He said in a whisper tone to Axton, he didn’t want anyone to get hurt and he was sure Axton felt the same, but he could help but put his concerns into words. Not a moment later he was out than back door, keeping low and using the building as cover. Getting to the alley as quickly as possible, turning back to make sure Axton was with him and none of the infected saw them.

{Keeping For BeyondTheShire & AlphaofThePack^^}

Nic peaked out from the side of the building gazing down the ally, seeing the girl who looked out of breath. He stepped out from behind the building waving her over, “quickly over here!” He called out in a whisper like shout. Turning his gaze down the road to see the house Miya told them to meet at, if they moved quickly enough they’d be able to get there with no infected even seeing where they went. He moved to the other side of the ally, so he was a bit closer to their destination.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:59 am

Aria Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags: Oliver
She watched the boy for a moment, before lowering her hands once he put the knife away. A person, a human being who was not going to kill her, someone with their humanity still. she thought to herself. Burning in her throat as she was about to cry in relief. She wouldn't be alone anymore.
At this point, she had completely forgotten she scraped her arm but her attention returned to it when he gestured at it. "Oh...it's not that big of a deal, but sure, thank you." she explains. She didn't want to feel like a burden right off the bat, but who was she to deny the offer. It was at this time she realized he introduced himself and she didn't. Gosh was she making a horrible first impression. "I'm Aria." she wanted to tell him it was okay to call her Ari, but the last person to call her that was....Miya.

She looked at the see through white sleeve, before sighing, it was ruined with dirt and now blood, she ripped off the sleeve and then the other one as well, there was no point in keeping it on at this point.

Miya Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags:Alone as of right now
Will be Nicolas, Axton, Zuri
She walked across the road, gravel-like substances beneath her boots as you could see the road was falling apart from years of no attention. Zombies had not yet noticed her, well that was a lie, maybe just a few, and before she knew it she was sprinting through the horde, feeling a bit suffocated as the dead reached out to try to grab her. She curses under breath for a moment before getting through to the other side. She looked over to see a bend out of shape, what used to be a stop sign. "Perfect." she smirked as she walked over and took her hunting knife, hitting it against the sign, causing loud CLANG noises. "Hey! Come and get it!" she yelled as loud as she could over the groans and moans of the horde. You could see it was working as most of the attention was now towards her and away from the girl that was running. "Come on...keep your eyes on me freaks." she says to herself as she keeps hitting the sign. They started to grow closer and closer to her, their hands reaching out at her as they close in. She needed more time to keep their attention, there was still a bunch that was more focused on the girl. She cursed once again under her breath as she looked to see some were getting closer than others before she took the knife making quick work of the ones too close. Before she continued to clang the knife again. Finally almost all the dead were all eyes on her, only a few stragglers were paying attention to the girl. Now it was her turn to run. She spun around and ran just as the dead almost got to her. She looked behind her at the horde, now she just needed to lead them away from a little and then get back to the boys, without leading them to the building they were going to. This was so tiresome, curse her need to help people.

AlphaOfThePack21 wrote:
Griffin Hayes
Male
Hetero
Tags: Eva
The girl didn't seem like a threat, she didn't have any weapons in her hands and she kept her hands up. He eyed her for a moment until she spoke. He listened to what she had to say without interrupting. He remained quiet for a while taking in the information. Suspense.
He kept the crossbow pointed at her before sighing and lowering it. "You do smell horrible. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't mistaken you for one of the dead already." he stated bluntly. He was hesitant but slung the crossbow over his shoulder and his hands stuffed in his jean pockets as he looked her up and down. He couldn't really tell her facial features, hair color, by the way, she was covered. "I'm Griffin..." he paused. "I guess I'll let it slide for now but if you want to stick with me, you aren't smelling like that the whole time." he stated as one of his hands came out and gestured to her. He was still cautious of her and didn't trust her, but the worst thing to happen is he ends up having to kill her. He turned so his back was facing her as he walked back towards the gas station and to the ladder. "C'mon I guess." he said as his hand motioned over his shoulder for her to follow.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me