➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby multicurious » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:45 am

"𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨,
    SKYE DRAKE
    𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳."
    ───────────────────────── ────────────────────────────
    [ role. bonded ] [ animal. kore - manticore ] [ tagged. collin anderson | mentioned: open ] [ location. the forest ]

─────A young man with blonde hair popped up from the bushes after she called out. It would have been comical, had this situation not been completely weird. Skye listened to his explanation with raised eyebrows, his voice a distinct British lilt. She noted his sped up tone, which brought her to wonder if he was telling the truth. It didn't really matter to her, though. She just wanted to defuse this situation and get back to the safehouse as soon as possible.

─────Something stinks. Kore said through their bond, a suspicious drawl to her voice.

─────Skye silently shushed the manticore, and cleared her throat before responding to the stranger. She slapped on what she hoped was a convincing understanding smile, and nodded along slowly. "I suppose that makes sense. You can never be too careful nowadays. So, uh, what brings you this far into the forest, anyways? You lost?"

multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:59 am

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 16 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

Nyx gave him an amused glance, eyes trailing to Nova who peered back at him with the lemur on her head, his eyebrows rose in surprise, 'you quite satisfied there? he asked through their link, Nova swished her tail happily, a purr rumbling in her throat. 'tsk, and I'm the child.' Nova whacked him with her tail. Nyx smirked then glanced back up to Charlie, he frowned at what he said. He gave a small, helpless shake of his head, gesturing around and mouthing the word. "Everywhere."

Nova perked up at the little voice on her head, "Im not quite sure, I presume they have fur similar to me. Perhaps not the exact same but similar." she twitched her whiskers, glancing up at the humans as they communicated, "It does get a bit hot in the summer, yeah. Its not the most pleasant thing to deal with." She leaned forwards faintly to sniff at Charlies leg curiously. "Your human is strange- his voice is different."

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
    ── C y p r u s
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: kyle)
    . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

She raised her eyebrows at the boy, when she raised her hand to take the business card, she rested her fingers on it and instantly felt Cyprus' disgust. "You're taking it??" She inwardly cringed as she did, eyes trailing up to his face. "Im sure she'd be okay if you're helping keep them under control. I'll be sure to give this to her." she pocketed the card, giving him a smile.

She managed to hide her discomfort very well, best remain as inconspicuous as she could. "Are you heading out of town?" she asked, managing to turn, glancing over her shoulder. "Mama would understand if you walked with me if you're a hunter. She'd probably prefer it, I mean- I'd be safer." Cyprus' anger vibrated through their link, she managed to keep the emotion off her face. 'Stop being hissy- would you prefer me to walk off? He could stay here, then how would you get out without being seen?'

--
I will update eddie later aha, shes open for interaction!
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Bonded ✮ Charlie 4 ⌖ Dani 1

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:28 pm

════ ════
Charles Andrew Windridge
Charlie
Pansexual
Male

Ayo
Mouse Lemur (f)
Powers

The forest
@Nyx
x
════ ════

x
      x 6151D2 Ayo's Colour
      x 1c4172 Charlie's Colour
      x

xxxxxThe chances of Ayo making any difference to Nova's comfort was very small. Like all mouse lemurs, she was very light, and, being one of the smaller sorts - even if she wasn't sure which exactly - she weighed less than a chicken's egg did. Enough to be noticed, but certainly not enough to be annoying to anything with any significant amount of strength to them at all.
      xxxxx"What does Nova mean when she does that?" Charlie asked, gesturing loosely (definitely not flat out pointing) towards Nova's tail. He paused a moment, made a little "Oh," and then moved his phone a little closer again, if typing out would be easier than anything else.
      xxxxx"Okay, great. Guess... we should probably try this systematically, then? We should mark this," Ayo's ears visibly twitched, pricking at the term, "Point somehow so we know we started here, and then, um, then, we could go in a spiral outwards, and mark where we've gone somehow still?"
      xxxxx"Or we could just use our noses. Those of us who have decent noses."
      xxxxx"That too."
      xxxxxAyo leaned down further into Nova's fur, her tail curling around to her side and around her hands.
      xxxxx"How common are snow leopards for bonded?" Her hands brushed through the fur soon. It was unsaid but the meaning was fairly clear; 'I'd like to get to meet others if they're safe and I get to enjoy the fur.' "I get cold in the winter, but I think humans did a good job designing jackets, because there's lots of space for me in them, too." Charlie sort of moved a little way away from the snow leopard for a moment, instinct, and relaxed again. Reacting to a predator approaching like that was only instinct, even when you knew they were ultimately safe. "He is strange, but it's always interesting. Sometimes he does this thing where when he gets stressed, he boils water, and then puts leaves in it, and then drinks it when it's still really hot and hurts your mouth, and complains if it's not hot enough, and the leaves afterwards can't be eaten. He's from an island that's a bit East," Charlie snorted, amused at that. A "bit" was one way to describe being on the other side of an ocean. "And they have lots of different ways of talking there, and he said one time that the ruler there exiles you if you don't do the leaf-water - tea - often enough and that's why he's here." Charlie laughed at that again, looking back.
      xxxxx"I told you that was a joke already."
      xxxxx"You still said it!"

OoC: I just realised I showed how I do posting for RPs pretty often before. Wasn't intentional, but also not a big deal ;p
        It's been corrected out, anyway
SupercalligragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYou'llAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercalligragilisticexpialadocious

════ ════
Dr. Danielle Adams
Dani
Heterosexual
Female
Hunter
x
Within the city
@Open

x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxx

OoC: Dani's last post is in the 1st page! It's long and I don't want to spam and clutter things up by reposting something that long when someone's yet to respond. I'm going to run on the assumption that if no one wants to interact with her in like... 3 pages ish in? that I should have her change up what she's doing, and with a bit of extra time in that gap, that makes sense for her to have time to do that, y'know?
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:32 pm

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: open ⊛ city’s edge
The tension in Kyle’s muscles eased and he gave her a small smile. The teen decided that the fact that he was hunting without his father beside him was the reason for his apprehension. His excitement renewed, he adjusted the straps of his backpack momentarily before replying, “Of course! I’m heading out towards the woods. I can take you as far the border if you’d like. Beyond that I’ll be hunting, and it could be much too dangerous for you.”

He gestured to the distant forest and took a step forward, then stopped and realized his error. “Oh! But if you need me too, I can take a detour. I doubt there’ll be any bonded in there anyways- just ridiculous rumors.”

⊛ єνєℓуи яσѕтєя ⊛
female ⊛ bonded(Thylacine:Miku) ⊛ chaotic good
heterosexual ⊛ tags: Brooke, open ⊛ compound(dining hall)

The two skidded into the dining hall, slipping past other bonded humans and animals towards a large buffet table of various meals. Evelyn brushed a loose strand of dark hair behind her ear and thought for a moment. “Is there anything in particular you’d like?” She asked her partner.

Mutton if they have it! her partner eagerly replied through their bond. Evelyn laughed and grabbed some food for her companion as well as some cereal for herself. She examined her surroundings for a moment and then grabbed the two plates, slipping into a nearby empty seat across from a blond teen with a small bird as her partner. Miku hopped into the seat beside her and delicately picked at her food.

“Hey there! Sorry, I don’t mean to bother you, but do you mind if we sit here?”

//OOC whoops removed wysteria’s header
Last edited by dinolover519 on Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:36 pm

Blue•Moon wrote:
    . ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: open )
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie paused in her movements, glancing down at the wolf. Malic stared right back at her- muzzle crinkled in a snarl. She dropped her shoulders, giving a soft, quiet sigh. "I'm sorry, Malic. I know I've been distant.. I just..-" She glanced away, almost guilty. "I miss her too, I miss them both." He turned his head to stare out at the undergrowth with her, ears pinned back, his snarl became more prominent, then relaxed and his head lowered with a huff. "But there is no point on dwelling in the past, is there? We must focus on here and now, the living will not be helped if you dont care to look." He stood with a grumble.

Eddie straightened, looking at him, "You want to go for another scout? Some bonded might have stumbled upon our forest seeking shelter after the rain lash night." Malic peered out at the trees for a heartbeat then began forwards in a silent agreement. As Eddie followed, the entrance closed over behind her, sealing itself once more. They set off in search of new bonded.

~ Haevyn ~ Kai ~ Tags: Eddie ~ Location: safehouse entrance ~

Kai growled and the hair all the way down his spine stood up as he saw the girl and wolf. He was ready to protect Haevyn if needed. Haevyn followed the wild dogs gaze and settled upon a girl and a gray wolf. She smirked with amusement "Hello, what are you doing out here?"she called to the girl still keeping her distance just in case. Even though she was a tiny thing she could hold her own in a fight, even if her brother and Kai disagreed with her. Kai gave the red head a side glance "Are you stupid! Hasn't anyone told you to never talk to strangers?" Haevyn heard Kai's voice eco in her head. She just stuck her tongue out at the animal in response. Zel's fox laugh was heard beside them. "She thinks that was a stupid move and so do I." Alexavier said nonchalantly. Haevyn rolled her eyes at the overly cautious three and smiled at the girl she had greeted moments before the interruption.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:40 am

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ( 16 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

Nyx glanced at Novas tail, raising his eyebrows, taking the phone he quickly typed; 'Shes happy," and showed it to him. He smiled, taking the phone back 'She likes little animals, we used to own them at home. Your bonded makes her cheerful.' Nova whacked him with her tail again, giving him a look. He blinked innocently at her. what? im just being honest. Nova snorted, shaking her head and turning her attention back to the Lemur once more. "We've scouted the outsides of the forest a few times, everytime we've tried going in we've encountered people- Nova suspected they were hunters, she couldnt smell any other animals around."

"I'm not quite sure, as I said, I never met another snow leopard. I was bred as a circus pet I believe." she replied, she blinked at the leaves with water statement and glanced up at the humans, water with leaves? Nyx doesn't even let me eat leaves- he worries they could make me sick." She scowled at the boy for a moment, tail stilling as the other two chittered at eachother. Giving a snort, she shook her head slightly. "Dont worry, Ayo, all humans are weird." She moved slightly as if about to begin onwards but paused before she did. 'Nyx we should continue moving, staying here like this chattering like a nest of chicks will only make it easier for someone to find us.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Zel)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie stilled, turning her head slowly to locate the voice. Her hand was flexed, poised to move the earth to her advantage if it was a threat. Upon noticing the small group she let her hand lower, Malic beside her was not as calm. He wrinkled his snout and snarled at the group, ears pinning down to his scalp. Gently Eddie rested her fingers on his back. "Hello you lot." she replied evenly, turning to look at them.

"I was about to go out and see if I could track any more bonded to bring here, the hunters activity is getting worse in this part of the forest." she replied, half murmuring the second part to herself. Malic thrusted his muzzle forward, taking a step towards the group. "What are you doing out here?" he snarled to the bonded, almost accusing. Eddie stepped forward a pace to touch the wolfs back. "I apologise for him, hes a bit protective." She said, keeping her voice even. 'Malic calm down, they're the kids who showed up here a while back, remember? We can trust them.' she murmured through their mental link, the wolf growled under his breath, still glaring.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
    ── C y p r u s
    ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: kyle)
    . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

She gave him an almost disapproving look, almost. Turning her attention from the boy, she turned her attention to the trees. "I need to go to the forest, your route will be fine." she replied, "My idiotic little brother ran off in there with the dog looking for bonded, Mom sent me to find him." the lie slipped off her tongue effortlessly, and she took a few steps forwards, "We can walk to the forest edge, but if you catch a trail we'll have to split off- I need to find him before some hunter mistakes him for a bonded."

Cyprus flattened his ears, pupils slit and glaring at his bonded and that stranger. He was angry, Neigh knew he was, but patient. for once. Though neigh doubted he'd hold his anger for long. She needed to get closer to the forest before they split- splitting with this hunter in the middle of the street and having cyprus follow her carelessly would be a deathwish. Cyprus knew that, but that didn't stop him from being a brat.

OOC// sorry for late reply today, Im not feeling the best aha
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:30 pm

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗
xxxxxRose fiddled with the reins draped loosely over Knight's neck, her gaze unfocused. Knight used his Bonded's distracted state to his advantage and slowly turned back to head back toward the outskirts of the forest.
xxxxx"Knight, what did I just tell you?" Rose snapped. She shifted her weight, a threat to jump off, and started to kick her right stirrup away.
xxxxxEasy there, you're gonna get hurt, he warned through their bond, so as not to raise suspicion as they crept closer to human civilization again. Despite Rose's complaint and threat to jump off, Knight pushed on. You have to eat something soon, you're already getting fatigued.
xxxxxRose gave up, knowing that Knight would win inevitably, either through physically taking her or simply mentally pushing. The woman readjusted and settled into her saddle.
xxxxxI don't know how you expect to get food. We have no money, no connections, and no stealth. Even if I could go alone, I'm not exactly presentable, she thought back. Looking down at her shirt, once a solid black, loose and flowy spring favorite, now stained with brown patches and the occasional moss green spot, she sighed, visibly defeated.
xxxxxWe'll figure it out, Rose. We always do.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:42 pm

~ Haevyn ~ Kai~ Tags: Eddie ~ Location: Safehouse entrance
"I understand, so is Kai. My brother and I could help you if you need more eyes." Haevyn mused. Kai wasn't so trusting as Haevyn, he kept his eyes on the wolf "We wanted to explore." said Kai through his teeth to the other bonded. Haevyn calmly put a hand out to the girl."My name is Haevyn, this feisty mutt is Kai.. that's my brother Alexavier and his silver fox Zelia." Haevyn said with a smile. Maybe introductions would calm her bonded. Alexavier nodded a greeting to the girl.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Bonded ✮ Charlie 5 ⌖ Dani 1

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:38 pm

════ ════
Charles Andrew Windridge
Charlie
Pansexual
Male

Ayo
Mouse Lemur (f)
Powers

The forest
@Nyx
x
════ ════

x
      x 6151D2 Ayo's Colour
      x 1c4172 Charlie's Colour
      x

xxxxx"Huh. Makes sense, I guess. Is this likely to happen every time they meet, then?"
      xxxxxCharlie gave a little curious look between Nyx and Nova, wondering what was going on between them, but he didn't voice the question. That felt like it'd be rude, somehow. And it wasn't his business, even if he was very curious about it.
      xxxxxAyo's ears twitched, and she perked a little, head twisting around to look over at Nyx. She turned quickly back to Nova. "How good is your sense of smell? Maybe with my eyes and your nose we could judge better if anyone's bonded! And I can climb up high so I can see from further too, and then we can get a better sense of if there's anyone around, too!" Her tone wasn't exactly triumphant. That would imply she thought the issue was fully solved, and she didn't. She did however think that was a good first measure, to simply make sure that those of the group who had better senses than the bipeds should maybe cover each other's weaknesses a little. At least they'd have a little more notice.
      xxxxx"I don't think I've met another lemur, either. There's not, um. We're meant to be extinct, I think. I think I'm the only one who's not in a zoo or something like that now. And that sounds normal to me! You're a cat, right? And I'm a strepsirrhine, and we eat all sorts of things. Like all primates, do. I mean... All primates but humans, humans are really weird."
      xxxxxCharlie seemed very amused by that, just catching the last few words.
      xxxxx"To be clear, she made comments like that before I joined in." Charlie and Ayo shot a glance between each other, and quite what they were sharing wasn't clear from them, but it looked like they were in agreement with Nova and Nyx, after they saw that movement from Nova. Ready to move alongside the other two when they started to look further, too.
SupercalligragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYou'llAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercalligragilisticexpialadocious

════ ════
Dr. Danielle Adams
Dani
Heterosexual
Female
Hunter
x
Within the city
@Open

x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxx

OoC: Dani's last post is in the 1st page! It's long and I don't want to spam and clutter things up by reposting something that long when someone's yet to respond. I'm going to run on the assumption that if no one wants to interact with her in like... 3 pages ish in? that I should have her change up what she's doing, and with a bit of extra time in that gap, that makes sense for her to have time to do that, y'know?
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler | 3] [brooke | 2] [collin | 3]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:42 am

── TYLER SKYE ─────────────────────────────
x sixteen male bisexual bonded; ferret, pip location; woods tags; penny + koda
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

as the girl apologized for scaring him tyler lifted his hands and shook them. no, no. you're fine. i was just, uh, startled to see a bear. a-and it isn't too hard to scare me anyhow, he sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his head. at least this girl, penny as she introduced, seemed nice. possibly even as nervous as he was about the situation. after tyler brushed the last of the dirt from his jeans, which didn't help much as he had been in the woods for quite a while now and could definitely use a change of clothes and a shower, he looked toward the duo. the red head had to try his hardest not to flee as the large bear stepped out into full view. trying not to focus on the bear with a muzzle full of sharp, deadly teeth, or his paws with long, serrated claws, tyler kept his eyes on penny. oh- i'm, um, tyler, he introduced, realizing he forgot to mention his name before. what are you and koda doing in the woods? he asked. meanwhile, pip slipped onto tyler's shoulders as koda stepped out from behind the trees. the young ferret wasn't so fond of animals larger than her, and this bear was at least ten times her size, so she was somewhat off put by koda. but as he spoke to her pip eased a little as he didn't seem too terrifying. oh no, no harm meant here. tyler and i are also passing through ... hey, pip perked up a little bit as a thought occurred to her. you two wouldn't happen to be looking for a compound or sorts for bonded, would you? she questioned, leaning forward slightly on tyler's shoulder.

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual bonded; lilac breasted roller, hyacinthus location; dining hall tags; evelyn + miku
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

while eating breakfast the duo shared silent thoughts with each other, mainly about what they would like to do while outside of the compound later. however, as someone joined them at the table brooke looked up, offering a smile to the fellow female. hyacinthus was a little less accommodating to the females animal companion, jumping back in surprise as the predator hefted herself onto the seat and began to eat. he wasn't one for creatures that could eat him, so he kept his distance from the creature, unsure how to act around her. brooke, on the other hand, almost choked on her food at the sight of the striped animal, her eyes going wide. is that a tasmanian tiger? oh my gosh, i thought those went extinct over a century and a half ago! brooke said with excitement almost jumping out of her chair, wanting to reach over the table and get a closer look at the animal, however she quickly realized that her behavior was less than acceptable. flicking her eyes to the female brooke gave her a sheepish grin. ah- i'm sorry, i got excited. yes, you two can sit here, the blonde said, calming herslf. i'm brooke, this is hyacinthus, she introduced, gesturing to the colorful bird by her side. cinthy, say hi to them! brooke suggestion to her companion, knowing that the bird could be a little too proud for his own good. it took a moment, but the roller dipped his head toward the other two bonded in greeting. i'm hyacinthus, and you are? he cautiously asked the thylacine, still unsure of the predator.

── COLLIN ANDERSON ─────────────────────────
x twenty male bicurious hunter location; woods tags; skye + kore
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

as the woman spoke, questioning why collin was so deep in the forest, he gaze lifted up to the treetops in an attempt to see what was up there that the female had been drawing. still, the amount of foliage in the trees paired with how far away he was did not aid him in solving the mystery weighing on him. returning his eyes back to the brunette collin took a moment to respond, trying to think of something quickly. oh- i was out here searching for food to bring back to my family. with the shortages going on it's been hard to sustain in the city, so i figured i'd give the woods a shot. perhaps find something i can plant in a garden, or kill ... he stated, gesturing around to the surrounding nature, though his tone was still somewhat speedy. it wasn't a total lie, though, and actually not a completely bad idea while he thought about it. in the city his parents worked day in and day out, using their earnings to provide for collin and his sister. collin himself had a job as well at an animal shelter. although, he recently began hunting down bonded. for one, it could pay better, but was unstable, and two it meant helping the greater good. but wanting to move the subject off of him collin nodded to the woman. i noticed you were sketching something earlier? are you an artist? he inquired, genuinely interested. collin himself wasn't too good at art so he often found himself amazed by others who were.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me