โ˜ /๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby glitter » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:06 am

แด€๊œฑสœแด‡ส€ แด€แดœษขแดœ๊œฑแด› แด„ส€แด‡แด‡/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:fishing?/Alliance:none/Tags: open

Asher turned into a viper. Then he turned back into human. Then he turned back into a viper. Then he turned back human. "HOW?!", he screamed into the empty jungle.

It had been two days and he still hadn't figured out how this backpack worked. It would apparently just disappear into thin air whenever he turned. Ever since he got here, he had a knack for building and creating things. At this point he could only figure that at some point he had studied something along the lines of building stuff. He had already fashioned some kind of fishing rod with a jungle vine and a curved stick as a hook. He had added a pulley to it, using a carved, hollow coconut as a base. He had also made a container of sorts also using coconuts. It was a hassle to open and close but at least it worked.

He studied the back pack again. It seemed pretty ordinary. Giving up, he put his things back into it. Even though whoever sent him here had screwed him up pretty bad, he also had immense respect to whoever had the mind to come up with this thing.

Life here had not been too bad after all. He had been sustaining himself pretty well. There was an abundance of food and whenever he wanted some meat, he just turned into his snake form and killed a mouse. Life was good. But he was bored.

Deciding to put his new fishing rod to the test, he hurried over to a small pond he had spotted recently. It was connected to a stream and he had the intentions of following it later to see where it led. Upturning a log, and finding some grubs underneath, he put one on the hook and sent it under. Minutes later he had already caught three small salmon-like creatures. He figure the fish here must never had seen a fishing rod before. Deciding to catch a total of four to grill up, he tossed the line back into the pond and waited for a tug,
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™”002 โ” ๐šœ๐š“ [๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด]

Postby ordinary people » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:11 am

โ™” โ” ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š
cis-female โ” twenty-two โ” bisexual โ” zoology student
animal: barn owl โ”โ”โ” tags; willow โ”โ”โ” alliances; here
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
observing as the stranger approached the mango, scarlett remained pressed against the tree bark as flat as she could in an attempt to remain undetected. if she did pose a threat, there was always the possibility to transform into her owl form and fly away but she wanted to avoid doing that; she was more afraid of any predators that would easily snatch her while she was in flight such as an eagle or hawk (if they even resided here,) than the girl beneath her. however, when the mango once again fell to the ground and replaced by a dagger, she slid her hand slowly down her side until it reached the handle of her own, grasping it tightly. she hadn't a clue what she was going to do with it, there was no way she would actually be able to hurt this other person right? either way, knowing it was at she disposure gave her a feeling of safety. yet, at closer inspection, it appeared that the other woman's dagger was identical to her own. was it a coincident or a sign that they actually knew each other?

when the person dropped their dagger, seeming startled by her presence, sj released a breath she hadn't realised she was holding, slumping against the bark, exhausted by the rush of adrenaline. leaning her head back, she closed her eyes and took deep breathes to regulate her racing heart. as a result, she was startled by her voice, whipping her front body around to face her but a polite smile rested upon her lips as she noticed the retrieved mango. "Yes," she replied breathily, "it was mine." it may be a mistake but the owl shifter began to relax, not perceiving the platinum haired woman as a threat.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:00 am

Azalea Brie Lanai | Fossa | 20 yr | Single Female | No Alliance
Current Location: Chilling in a tree
Tags: Open

Azalea was having a great time with her fossa counterpart. The small predator was meant for rainforests, so jungles happened to be the next best thing. She had been here for a couple days now, spending most of her time as a fossa, only becoming human again to cook her meals as she still enjoyed the flavor that came with cooked food. She was currently resting in a tree, with her newest kill, a pair of non poisonous frogs. She was content to wait for sunset before heading back to her little hole she found under the roots of a big tree. As a fossa currently she found she could stay up at all times of the day and night, and nap when she became tired. It was definitely helpful for when she was scared, humans had very poor senses.

Azalea finally plucked herself up from her branch, grabbing the frogs by the legs and started headed back to her little campout. Running and leaping through the trees was fast and safe, and she made good sport of it.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Scott Lee Guinn | Horse | 21 yr | Single Male | No Alliance
Current Location: Exploring near a river
Tags: Open

Everything here was aweful, Scott surmised, predators were thickly present in the area, and flies seemed to absolutely LOVE his horse shift, so he decided to stay as a human for now. He had just woken up this morning, with no idea of how he got here, or what he had done before. All the knowledge he had of himself was his own name, and that he was a shapeshifter. Scott had been working all day on finding supplies to keep himself safe, he did not want to be off the ground, so he had started by digging himself a place out of the bank of the river, and now he was working on collecting everything needed for making the walls. The digging had taken him all day, even while using his horse form for help. He had found a few good logs to use, and was slowly pulling all of them to his camp so that he could build what was needed. Scott was a very resourceful man, and the shelter shouldn't take him too much longer to build once he had everything.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:11 am

Spink// Male // Raven // No alliances// Tags: Devyn

He raised a brow as she shifted, not seeming too surprised. Spink was ready to dash at any moment, though he would stick to his human form. Eagles were fierce and he felt he had a better chance beating her as a human. โ€œMy name is Spink and I know a strange amount of facts regarding people and places Iโ€™ve never seen, but I couldnโ€™t tell you much more than that about me.โ€ He shrugged. He knew history of some sort but didnโ€™t know anything about himself. Or the presumed places that crossed his mind.Where was this knowledge coming from? As well as an odd amount of knowledge on plants, though clearly those not of this climate. He didnโ€™t recognize much here, aside from things he shouldnโ€™t touch.

โ€œIf I had any food itโ€™d be in my stomach by now. Youโ€™re outta luck birdy. N I havent a clue how to get outta this hellhole so scramโ€ He scuffed, continuing walking. He was still plotting to make a spear, and go fishing or something. This chick was just in the way, and while it relieved him to know he wasnโ€™t entirely insane- it didnโ€™t mean he was keen on getting buddy buddy with her. He had things to do.

Spink hunted around for a bit, yanking down some vine. He would need a rope of some sort to secure the knife to his spear, and he needed it to be sturdy. Losing the knife to the water could prove fatal. And so, he would try braiding the vine to create some sort of rope. It would take more than this, though, so he continued yanking down any bits of vine he could find. Spink was acutely aware of how his back was turned to the girl, but he was poised to return any attacks- as evidenced by the tense look of his shoulders as he hunted.

The boy stooped to cut some longer grass, finding the material to be thick and difficult to get through. He could perhaps mix this in with the vine for some added strength.. it wasnโ€™t very long, though. Maybe he could make some sort of mesh with it instead? To hold his prey, so it wouldnโ€™t stink up the bag.
Last edited by phxyvi on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:27 am

Kaylen// 19// Blackbuck// No alliances// No tags

At the present, Kaylen was struggling. He had cut a bunch of those long, thick leaves he had seen before and begun to weave them together- but it was harder than he took it for. The leaves didnโ€™t want to bend well, and were difficult to manage. They wanted to lay flat, instead of curve into the net he needed. And they cut his hands! As if everything else wasnโ€™t bad enough.

He was still, though, making good progress. A good portion of it was secured together pretty well, and felt like it would hold up against a thrashing fish long enough for him to get it on land and finish it off with his knife. He pursed his lips as the leaves cut him again, growing increasingly frustrated.
Stupid leaves
Stupid forest
Stupid fish
He didnโ€™t want to be here. He didnโ€™t know where he was supposed to be but prolly not here. A pout found its way onto his face, the man groaning loudly as a leaf popped free. He wondered, vaguely, if there were anyone else here. Was he alone? The thought made his heart ache, tears reaching his eyes.
A sob escaped the man, the tears now rolling down his face. This sucked. He was alone, in a scary place, having a breakdown because he canโ€™t weave leaves into a net to catch some fish to fill his starving stomach. Rock bottom hit hard and he couldnโ€™t even remember why and how he was here.
Last edited by phxyvi on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:40 pm

แดกษชสŸสŸแดแดก แด‡สŸแดแด…ษชแด‡ สœแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:?/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Willow was still shocked that she had managed to find someone else. Or more so someone else had found her. Luck must have been on her side. Willow tossed the mango back to this lady, curious whether or not she had what she was craving for:meat. Judging from her height and tree, Willow assumed that she must also be a shifter. Her eyes quickly gazed over her and Willow noticed how the other woman had a backpack similar to her. Judging from her appearance, she seemed close to her age. Yep she must be the same situation as me. she thought. Clearing her throat she put on a brave smile, โ€œSorry I didnโ€™t mean to scare you like that. I thought I could eat you.โ€ Willow winced at her word choice. โ€œI mean, I thought you were a squirrel or something. But now that thatโ€™s over, whatโ€™s your name? Iโ€™m Willow. Willow Hunter.

R o y a l e. wrote:
แด€๊œฑสœแด‡ส€ แด€แดœษขแดœ๊œฑแด› แด„ส€แด‡แด‡/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:fishing?/Alliance:none/Tags: open

Asher turned into a viper. Then he turned back into human. Then he turned back into a viper. Then he turned back human. "HOW?!", he screamed into the empty jungle.

It had been two days and he still hadn't figured out how this backpack worked. It would apparently just disappear into thin air whenever he turned. Ever since he got here, he had a knack for building and creating things. At this point he could only figure that at some point he had studied something along the lines of building stuff. He had already fashioned some kind of fishing rod with a jungle vine and a curved stick as a hook. He had added a pulley to it, using a carved, hollow coconut as a base. He had also made a container of sorts also using coconuts. It was a hassle to open and close but at least it worked.

He studied the back pack again. It seemed pretty ordinary. Giving up, he put his things back into it. Even though whoever sent him here had screwed him up pretty bad, he also had immense respect to whoever had the mind to come up with this thing.

Life here had not been too bad after all. He had been sustaining himself pretty well. There was an abundance of food and whenever he wanted some meat, he just turned into his snake form and killed a mouse. Life was good. But he was bored.

Deciding to put his new fishing rod to the test, he hurried over to a small pond he had spotted recently. It was connected to a stream and he had the intentions of following it later to see where it led. Upturning a log, and finding some grubs underneath, he put one on the hook and sent it under. Minutes later he had already caught three small salmon-like creatures. He figure the fish here must never had seen a fishing rod before. Deciding to catch a total of four to grill up, he tossed the line back into the pond and waited for a tug,
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ post one ]

Postby wildsight » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:51 pm

โ ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผก ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ ๏ผ๏ผ โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( 20 y/o ) ( female ) ( tiger ) ( no allegiance ) ( curious, cautious ) ( stalking through jungle ) ( open )
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Has one every wondered what it would be like...to be alone? Not just alone though. But believed to be the only one surviving. No one can hear your cries, no one sees you struggle, all is just silent. The nights you've spent alone, with no one near to help, but having to survive on your own. Doubt starts to settle in claiming, your mind its new home thus slowly moving that hope away to be long forgotten. Perhaps, one day you'd find that hope again...if it wasn't too late in the first place. A single note. It had been read over and over, and the words seemed to be more frightening every time they were read over. There was no escaping this dream, this nightmare of a place. She would be stuck here forever it seemed. These were the thoughts that circled Minerva's mind for the past two days, she simply couldn't understand it. Somehow, she had ended up here and there were no memories of how this was the case. Every time, she tried to place the previous events, before the past two days there was a blank spot in her mind. It was like reading through a book, only to find the next page torn and missing. There had been no signs of anyone else on the island, so she guessed she was the only one here. However, the thought was frightening and didn't seem true. Or perhaps, it was more so that she didn't want to believe it was true. Out of all her troubles though, there was a light in the darkness. She had finally managed to control her ability and was able to use this to her advantage. While, she hadn't run into any trouble, she liked having it just in case. She was currently, in her form - the form of a bengal tiger - and was currently, stalking through the shadows. She leaped onto a particularly large, mossy boulder, and sat there for a few moments to ponder over her thoughts. The best thing to do was find some shelter and a decent amount of food. She'd also have to make a fire. At least, she thought she might need to make a fire. If, she happened to eat something as a tiger without cooking it first would it make her sick? Perhaps, it wasn't a good idea to find out. If, she happened to get sick out here there would be no one to help her. Rising to her paws, she decided to carry on with her journey. It wasn't like she was going to get anything done sitting around anyway.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[devyn | 3] [hubert | 2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:04 am

โ”€โ”€ DEVYN LISBETH WILSON โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xโ”€ twenty four โ”€ female โ”€ golden eagle โ”€ homosexual โ”€ location; jungle floor โ”€ mentions; none โ”€ tags; spink โ”€
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

listening to the guy, spink as he introduced himself, speak devyn raised an eyebrow at what he said. what he said was almost cryptic to her, how did he know about places he had never seen before? it made no sense, especially since dev couldn't remember anything but her own name and a few odd facts about how to survive in this place. alright, spink, she said his name derisively, what kind of name is that anyway, spink, someone must of really disliked you to name you that. i'm sorry i have to call you that, maybe i'll think of something better. anyway, where are you going? she asked, hopping from off the branch and starting to trail after spink. her expression turned disappointed as he mentioned he had nothing to eat. really, i need to eat something. maybe i'll eat him instead, she thought as she walked after him. on second thought he looks a little stringy, so maybe not. also it's probably a bad idea to the the only other person out here. it seemed that this spink guy had no interest in having dev's company, but dev was interested in his. while she didn't mind being on her own the fact that she wasn't alone in this jungle probably meant something. he could be integral for her survival if they stuck together. keeping her distance devyn watched him as he gathered vines and long grass. what are you doing with all that? she questioned, positioning herself against a nearby tree, picking at the dirt under her nails.

โ”€โ”€ HUBERT FINLEY PIERS โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xโ”€ twenty two โ”€ male โ”€ rabbit โ”€ bisexual โ”€ location; stream โ”€ mentions; peanut โ”€ tags; open โ”€
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

staring up at the foliage above hugh could feel his eyelids growing heavy. he had been making his way through the jungle all day, trudging up steep hills, over rocky terrain, and getting caught in vines, so to finally have a moment of relaxation was refreshing, though he was hesitant to allow his eyes to shut. hugh knew that dangers lurked in the forest and he was out in the open ripe for the taking. at any moment a predator could attack, and if he were to be sleeping that would be the end. no do over, no reset button. just death, which didn't seem all that ideal. trying to keep his eyes opened proved to be hard to do, though, as he had tired himself out and his body was screaming for him to sleep. it didn't take long for hugh to doze off despite him not wanting to (relatable). he wasn't asleep for very long, though, because a noise from nearby woke him up. jolting awake at the noise hugh quickly sat and looked around for what might have startled him from his sleep. carefully he reached for his backpack, and with a bit of searching, found the knife within it. he couldn't be sure what had made the noise, a bird, a monkey, a tiger, but one thing hugh knew is that it was close. pressing his back against the hill he held the knife out before him, his eyes searching the greenery. hugh wasn't skilled with the knife, he had almost cut his finger off when he first found it inside the backpack, and hasn't used it since.

slowly getting to his feet hubert took a few steps toward where he thought the noise had come from. whatever was out there maybe he could scare it away. opting to not use the knife as he didn't want to hurt whatever was around, hugh replaced the knife in his backpack and instead grabbed a few small rocks from the stream to throw near the animal but not at it. with his artillery in hand hugh took a few steps forward, peering into the foliage. as he did so he caught a glimpse of something bright, almost white, a little ways down the stream. what kind of jungle animal was bright white? none that he could think of. still he didn't want to take any chances. taking aim he tossed a rock into the bushes, not aiming to hit whatever it was but get the rock close enough to the animal to scare it away.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:42 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

-ยท=ยปโ€กยท แด˜ แด‡ แด€ ษด แดœ แด› ยทโ€กยซ=ยท-

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ€ข- male -โ€ข โ€ข- doberman -โ€ข โ€ข- fifteen -โ€ข
โ€ข- location; by a stream -โ€ข โ€ข- tags; open -โ€ข โ€ข- mentions; n/a -โ€ข

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Peanut laid there for a few minutes. His arm protecting his face from the sun. Suddenly, something hit the ground next to him and he jerked upright. He store at a rock that had almost hit him. He glanced around in confusion. What jungle animal could aim a rock at me? He turned to look towards the jungle, then back at the rock. He looked at where it came from, then spotted something watching him through the bush. Peanut yelped and fell backwards, then hugged his backpack to his chest. "W-who are you?!" He yelled at the figure. He narrowed his eyes, looking closer. That was no animal. Why would you talk to an animal anyway? He slowly stood, taking a catious step backwards.
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:59 am

Spink//Male//Raven// No alliances// Tags: Devyn

Spink made a face, huffing slightly as she insulted his name. However, he didnโ€™t really comment on it much as it wasnโ€™t more petty than anything else. โ€œIโ€™m making a spear so I can eat you, may wanna go on and scram before I finish.โ€ He said, sitting once he had gathered his materials. โ€œThough I dunno I heard girls tasted worseโ€ He said, sticking his tongue out with a little โ€˜blehโ€™.

Spink knew, to some extent, that it was likely a better idea to stick with the chick. But as he had already deduced, humans were far scarier than any animal he could come across. They knew what they were doing and understood it fully. He liked that she stayed within his view, so he wouldnโ€™t have to be watching his back- but it would still be best if she hadnt shown up at all. It would slow his work, being so on edge. โ€œWhat do you want with me anyways? Talking to strange men you find in the forest isnโ€™t safe yknowโ€ he chastised. Though spink could hardly be called a man. He was a very petite person, she was likely bigger than him anywho. And older.

He had begun his rope, working faster than he thought he would. Something about it seemed.. familiar. Strangely so. What on earth had he known before this? What had he done? Was getting lost in strange places a hobby of his?

Last edited by phxyvi on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me