≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (CLOSED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (OPEN!)

Postby Keesa » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:39 am

Veratrum / fortress hall way / tags: Aiden

Veratrum exited her room, taking a few seconds to adjust to the light, blinking up at the ceiling lights with a seething look of resentment. She hadn’t bothered changing so she was in the same novelty t-shirt and rumpled jeans she’d had on when she’d skunk into her room two days prior, nor had she bothered doing anything with the tangled dirty blond mop she called hair. Deep circles rested beneath her eyes and despite having be out cold for almost two days it looked as though she’d had little rest.
Feeling a wave of heat from the other end of the hall Veera rubbed some the sleep from her eyes, waiting a moment for her vision to come back into focus before she was able to recognize Aiden standing in the hall a couple doors down from her. Or at least she thought it was Aiden, the fort had so many guys with ‘A’ names she had a habit of getting them confused.
“Oi! Kid!” She called out to him. “Somethin’ the matter? Your lookin’ like a walkin’ fire hazard, what’s got you so riled up?”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:35 am

Aiden♞24♞Male♞Bi♞Fire manipulation♞ With; ...

He flinched at the loud voice, it took him a moment but he let out a quiet growl before rubbing his face with his hands. He slowly looked up to the voice changing his position enough that in case he was still in danger he could run. For a breath second, Aiden looked at Veratrum with a look of relief, before changing back to his normal emotional expression when he didn't look pissed. "Just a bad memo... nightmare Birb lady. I just let it go to my head." Without any hesitation, he punched the concrete wall in front of him, making a dent in the wall but also leaving his hand bleeding pretty badly.

Maximilian Fable║ 28║Male║Bi║Agent║ With; Cosmo, Clove, Noel...

"Yes, mam." He quietly said as Cosmo passed him in a teasing tone. Max finished reading what was on her screen before making it to his area, removing his belt holding the swords halfway. The movement revealing the holster for his knife hidden on his back under his shirt and part of the fading but huge bite mark scar along his side. "I swear I look like an assassin from video games in the gear!" He playfully whined from inside his office to see how people would react.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~3

Postby sorellabac » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:22 pm

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
agent ~ 24 ~ ♀ ~ location: office ~ mentions: cosmo, ~ tags: open

As Cosmo finished explaining, Clove quietly placed an origami frog on Cosmo's keyboard, before grabbing a handful of paper and stuffing it in her pocket. Though she might forget about it, if she had time Clove would throw paper airplanes from her helicopter. After all, since her airplanes could glide pretty far how far could they glide three hundred feet in the air? As Cosmo left the office, Clove rolled her chair over to the computer and quietly printing out a picture of a map showcasing Bahia (a country in Brazil). She took it from the printer, checking it over to make sure there were no mistakes before carefully folding it into a paper airplane before hiding it in her pocket.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Noel T. West / 17-years-old / Female / Dimensional Pockets / Undercover Agent / Tags;Clove, Maximilian, Cosmo

The sticky note had a small flower drawn on it with the word: Caviar. Neither of the two are connected so it was a bit... Strange. Listening to Cosmos order, she rubbed the back of her neck. Use my power a lot? Does she know what my power is? Sighing, she got up, glancing at the boy who swear he looked like an assassin. Giving a weak smile, she scooted back on the chair and began to leave the room. She had a pair of grey jeans on and a black sweater, seeing it as she could walk into the place without hesitation. The only part that made her nervous was getting back in.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Nayden / Government Secretary / Open!!

Nayden was walking quickly through the halls, his shoe’s making an echoing clink as he went. He was clutching a large stack of papers to his chest and there were a couple of stragglers threatening to slip out at the ends and blow away, though he didn’t currently have the free arm to better arrange it.
“Drop this and there goes four hours of work.” He mutter quietly to himself, trying to find a better grip.
He’d been up since early morning sorting and reorganizing reports but had finally managed to get the bulk of it done. Unfortunately he couldn’t quite remember were the archival room was to return the papers too. He couldn’t remember most things. Nayden stopped and took a deep, frustrated breath, trying to calm himself down before someone caught him panicking about something as silly as trying to find a room. He’d been here for weeks now, he should know were things are and yet the building always seemed a maze that he couldn’t quite get the hang of. “Ok Nayden, calm down, you can do this.” He said under his breath, trying to sound optimistic.

Veratrum / Fort Hall / Tags: Aiden

She raised an eyebrow, “Birb lady? Really?” She asked, sounding amused. Somewhere in the back of her mind she felt Brill stir, sensing she was thinking of him, though she quickly soothed the merlin and the presence receded. She looked at Aiden quizzically, for a moment there he’d looked afraid though she didn’t think the fear had been directed at her.
“Ah, nightmares, nasty buggars. You sure your alr-“ she yelped and jumped back as, without warning, he punched the wall.
“Dude, what the heck! Yah tryin’ to give me an bloody heart attack!” She exclaimed, waiting for her heart rate to return to normal levels. She could feel Brill startle into awareness as well, a large red tailed hawk materializing on her shoulders with a mighty screech, looking around wildly for the threat. Upon seeing only Aiden in the hall Brill shrunk back down into the small form of a Merlin, though his feathers were all still fluffed up aggressively. Veratrum gave the bird a little scratch on the neck before noticing Aiden’s hands. She grimaced sympathetically, “Ow, looks like you got your hand real good. you goin’ to visit the med bay?”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Aiden♞24♞Male♞Bi♞Fire manipulation♞ With; Veratrum, ...

He smirked at her reaction to the nickname and a bit more as the bird appeared and changed on her shoulder. He raised an eyebrow at the Merlin, "I feel like I should be offended by your soulmate though" he spoke his amber eyes still looking at the bird with a smirk. Aiden's attention went to his hand when the wound created by him punching the wall as pointed out. He stared at it for a second, thinking about his options as his other hand wrapped the damaged one with his tank top. Aiden looked back to her before he started slowly walking in the direction of the medic bay, "Doc brings any needles close to me and I can't promise you won't have another heart attack from my reaction."

Maximilian Fable║ 28║Male║Bi║Agent║ With; Clove, Noel...

Max sprinted out of his office for a second to Noel with something in his hand. He was partially wearing padded thin bullet/fireproof armor, with a warm-colored thin fabric slung over his shoulder. "No judging my outfit kiddo, here..." He passed her a sheathed survival knife with her name engraved into the handle, "In case you're in danger... Even if you probably have better in your little universe..." Max said finished unsure smile.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 am

Noel T. West / 17-years-old / Female / Dimensional Pockets / Undercover Agent / Tags;Maximilian and Nayden

Seeing the knife come out with her name on it, she wasn’t sure if he was announcing his feelings or trying to be ‘nice’. What was his name again? Something with an M. “A knife, wow,” she raised her eyebrows, walking a bit slower for him, taking it and looking at it. “I will... Keep this on me, for sure,” she said, her finger poking the tip of it before opening up her small jean pocket and dropping it in. It went through, of course, with no sign of it poking or even her fabric molding around its sharp form. That was her power. A pocket trick. Or bag. Take your pick. Then, a stack of papers appeared with legs appeared in front of them. “H-Hey, you need help with that?” She didn’t step in front of the person who held them, eyeing the stack.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:09 am

Veratrum / Fort Hall / Tags: Aiden

“Offended? By what? The fact that he’s cuter than you?” She asked with a laugh, petting the birds head affectionately as the little Merlin glare daggers at Aiden. If only he could hear Brill’s thoughts, then he’d really have something to be offended about. This only made Veratrum seem to smile wider and Brill look more indignant, gripping her shirt so that there were little puncture holes in the fabric.
She caught up to Aiden and rolled her eyes, “Oh please, you got the jump on me one time, first thing in the mornin’, but by actin’ like a total spaz an’ punchin’ a concrete wall. How else was I supposed to react?” Veratrum asked as she folded her arms, “Pfft, thanks for the warning but I think my heart and I will be fine thanks.” She responded dryly, then laughed, “I’m on to your tricks now mate! I won’t be startled so easy a second time!”
Veratrum looked ahead sighed and rubbed her eyes wearily, she’d been meaning to go to the med bay anyways but hadn’t wanted to deal with the self care lecture first thing in the morning. Apparently attempting to live purely off of coffee and spite was something they disapproved of.

Nayden / Government Secretary / Tags: Noel and Maximilian

He turned a corner but had been so busy trying not to panic he didn’t notice the others in the hall until Noel spoke to him. He startled and a couple of papers flew off the stack as he struggled to right himself. He took a deep breath and peaked out from the side of the papers at the two agents. They looked important or at the very least very very cool, like something out of a propaganda campaign. Nayden paled, looking a bit like a deer in the headlights.
“Ah! Er... well, I mean would-“ He seemed flustered, stumbling over what to say, “could you - if your not busy that is- c-could you please point me in the direction of the archives?” He looked down at the stack of papers, then back at the two agent’s, “and - er, maybe get the door for me? That is if your not busy of course! I don’t want to be a bother because if your are busy I’ll be fine, really, it’s just, I seem to be a bit lost but if you’ve got someplace to be than I understand, I um.” His jaw shut with a snap and he looked at the ground, realizing he’d just been rambling and probably making an even bigger fool of himself.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:26 pm

A r i o n _K. _ W i l l i a m s
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male//Chief of Security//Fort Resident//Heightened Senses//Metal Manipulation//Tags: Aero, Open

He did not turn to Aero, though he knew the boy was there, but nodded as a form of acknowledgement. "I'm not particularly doing anything. Just making sure that no one is being an idiot at this time of day, I suppose." He sighed, stretching out his arms in front of him. "I don't see how working out could do any harm at the moment, so sure. I'll take you up on that offer." He pulled his arms back and messed with his dog-tag necklace a little bit. He he narrowed his cataracted eyes and put on a smirk.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:14 am

Aurelio De La Cruz
28|Transmale|Fort
Medic|Electrokinesis
Tagged: Open
He shook his head a little as the patient went on their way. Some people here really could be so careless or didn't take care of themselves very well. But Aurelio didn't mind so much - he liked being able to help them. It made him feel like he was worthy of being here, and that he was doing his part to ensure he helped out around the Fort.
He went back to checking the supplies. He was sure that he'd heard that someone was going on a food run sometime today, so he wanted to have a list of medical supplies that he was low on and get it circulated to whoever was going out. As he checked, he noted a few things that they'd be running low on soon, but nothing that was critically needed. He added what was close to low to the list anyway - there was nothing wrong with more medical supplies anyway, and he could never be sure what might happen.

Flynn Griffin
29|Cismale|Agent
Gadget Developer
Tagged: Cosmo
He smiled when the agent told him that they could do that, and would adjust a few of them to various new 'settings', so that they could be compared together. "Great work. I'm hoping to get them ready for field and training use next week." Flynn said.
He glanced up when Cosmo entered the lab, and he waved warmly in greeting. Then, at the request, Flynn nodded in acknowledgement. "Sure thing, will do. Just had a little fine-tuning to do, but they're otherwise good to go." he replied. Those devices were something he was particularly proud of - it'd taken months of research, test runs and preparation. He would be devastated if they turned out to not work or be effective. Then, after a moment, he asked, "Mind if I join as well? I want to see how they do in the field." Flynn knew that he was going to join anyway no matter what the answer was. He wanted to be certain they worked well and did their job. Not only that, he wanted to be sure that he could write up his report later on with absolute accuracy, and witness it in action himself.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me