Hollyn's Game |Closed|

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Hollyn's Game |Closed|

Postby Kohalin » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:37 pm

6 is an even number :0
But I'm more than happy to start anytime!
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:50 pm

Eep am exciteddd
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemetriusIsMyDad » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:13 am

(welp, time for the opening. it's kinda long >.>)

Hollyn scratched a feeble angel's head bored out of her skull, "You guys sure get boring, all the squealing and trying to fly away is getting real old." She gloated. Hollyn is a sadistic Godess, she could do whatever she wanted to anyone. Put unicorns in a universe with pirates, create a love triangle with 20 people, ruin someones life, etc. Although for a while angels were her main people to mess with, so loyal and a whole lot of cowards.~ It's pretty boring now though. Hollyn shifted her eyes to the side to look at another angel, except she didn't mess with them, she just got up from near the fountain and flew back to her house. She planted her left foot at the middle then gracefully crossed her legs, "So many universes...so much time...hmm. Humans are pretty interesting, so selfish and feeble." Hollyn thought out loud looking up to multiple universes slowly floating around, she put up her hand and swooshed around a couple. Luckily it wouldn't destroy them, that would be horrifying! She swooped her hand back over to her chest. 6 universes? Oh well, it's enough for her. Hollyn looked into the universes wondering what they were up to. She put on some gloves so that she could touch things without messing things up on accident and so that they weren't seen, she reached into one universe and ended up touching someone's head. Hitsujigo? Hm. Hollyn could see anyone's past, Hitsujigo's past seemed a bit.. interesting. Hollyn widened her eyes, it seems as if she finally found how to entertain herself. Hollyn put a grin on her face full of malice, she bookmarked him by putting a glowing teal dot on their forehead. Hollyn quickly took her hand out and put it in another universe, this time Jazmin. Both her and Hitsujigo had something in common, interesting pasts. She bookmarked her forehead too and pulled her hand out again, now for the next one. She repeated the process of finding people with interesting pasts until she ended up with Willow, Heather, August, Vince, Jazmin, and Hitsujigo.

Hollyn looked back at each universe and laughed, looking down at people's reactions to their glowing teal foreheads.

(oof time for another)

"W-What is this!?" I yelped looking at the very few shards left on the mirror. I poked the teal spot and looked into my book trying to look for some kind of explaination, but none of the table of contents had anything with the title of glowing spots. So this must be a curse, right? Nothing seems to be happening though, so it must be harmless. I think I spilled something on my head, it's not doing anything or making noise. I picked up my book just in case, I don't need to end up melting because of some dumb doubt. I went downstairs to my set up and sat down placing my book on my lap to read it. Scars? No. Symptoms? No. Magic mumbo jumbo? No. People with vendettas against me? Yes, but they don't have any kind of magic. I sighed and looked at my candle with no answers still. The candle's light went out, what? I look up to see a slender hand reaching out to me...and now nothing. My face feels cold, am I sick and seeing things? I jumped up to see myself in some weird circle with multiple things with colorful looking stuff. Am I dead? Are these the stars...? "Yoohooo~ About time you woke up Willow!~" A woman called out. I looked over my shoulder to see a gigantic lady with long thin hair that's slightly blue. She brought her hand to her chest and wiggled her fingers at me. Who IS this!?
DemetriusIsMyDad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:22 am

(this will be shorter since I'm restricted for time right now, haha)

It was a normal day for heather - well, as normal as any day was for her. The chaos of her messy room didn't disturb her, and the angry shouting from the streets barely made her flinch. Same old, same old. At least, that's what she thought, until she came face to face with herself in the mirror. What on earth was that? She brought her face closer to the mirror, examining the teal dot on her forehead. What..? Before she could have time to ponder it further, the world around her seemed to disintegrate and was replaced by the sickening doom of nothingness. Just.. empty space, clawing at her harshly. Heather curled up tightly and shut her eyes tight, barely registering the voice of a woman in the background as she fought to block everything out and remain calm. Something was going on, and heather just wanted it to be over.
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me