Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 am

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~ Tags: Dante Mercer ~ Heading to the main hall

Elodie shrugged nonchalantly at this, and she half smiled. "Come now, if you don't do it, at least let me get you sosme food" she offered, fiddling with her necklace with one hand while she ran her free hand through Freezes fur. Her eyes scanned the room for anyone else that she might recognise, but she didn't really find anyone.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livgg17 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Lucien Harborn | Male | Pansexual | Student | Main Hall
Lucien watched all of the other students wander into the hall. He had arrived early so that he could get a good look at his classmates. He had never traveled much, and had never had much opportunity to make friends, so this would be interesting. But even if friends didn't work out, he was going to learn magic, and no one could stop him.
Livgg17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: xxx- In: Main hall

The redhead hummed as she went over the five magics she was hoping to learn, again: Animal, Summoning, White Arts, Mammal, Dream. She wasn’t entirely sure what animal and mammal entailed, but bet they probably had to do with animals, though whether it was communication or transformation she was still guessing at. Shaking her head, she smiled as her pup Brody pounced on her feet, picking him up. Part Shepherd, he’d be big in a few more months, though would still have some growing to do after that. She moved into the actual Hall, viewing the others, just kind of studying them.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: xxx- In: Main hall

He was going to learn them, he was: Air, Ice, Silk, Music, and Druidic. He had just enough knowledge that Air, Ice, and Silk were common magics, so probably easier to use. He smiled when his ferret, Sect, stuck her head out of his hoodie hand pocket thing, rubbing her forehead with one finger. He pulled her out to kiss her on the head, then slipped her back into his hoodie. He was mostly keeping to himself right now, so others would need to approach him...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:21 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah, Lucien Harborn, Jessika Lantis | Main Hall

”I’ll go do it... I guess...” He sighed softly then got to his feet, leaving Harper on the table for the time being. He began to make his way towards to food tables. He tried not to bump into anyone but likely bumped into a few people on accident. Dante apologized immediately each time he did so, not wanting to seem rude. Once he got his food, he immediately returned to the table

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jaclyn | Main Hall

Ruby nodded. "Alright, if you're sure" She smiled softly then began to head towards the food tables. She grabbed a plate then began to load up her plate with some of her favorite foods. The plates weren't too fancy as the staff didn't want to worry about someone getting hurt on broken glass but they were at least nice

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | All In The Main Hall | Main Hall

Penny took her seat at the staff table and was almost immediately sucked into a conversation about who knows what. It seemed to be about the magical creatures class and how the teacher would be retiring after that year if not sooner. Penny didn't blame him. His finger was bitten off by a baby dragon he was trying to show the class. That was a rather awful day

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | No Tags | Main Hall

Willow listened to the conversations around them but was mostly focused on their planning
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 pm

Elodie Farah

Elodie smiled widely at Dante and she shifted in her place to move over for him, playing with her food. "I don't... I am not hungry anymore" she said and pushed it away with a slight scraping noise, and she poked at her stomach self consciously but she turned her head away to distract herself.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:38 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓁𝓎𝓃 "𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎"
"ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴ,
ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ"
16∙female∙vampiric hybrid
tagged; open
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jaclyn followed the blonde, slightly lost in thought. ’may as well get obscurité something to eat while i’m up here.’ she thought as she picked up a plate. she traced her fingers around the decorative gold trim of the plate, laughing a bit to herself when she remembered an event from her first year. a kid got mad and tossed one of the plates at the teachers’ table. jaclyn wasn’t sure what caused that reaction? but she avoided the kid like the plague throughout the year. she wasn’t even sure if they still attended marksborrow. ”so, how long have you been going here?” she inquired, tapping on her plate.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: xxx- In: Main hall

She let Brody put his paws on her leg, bending over to kiss him on the head and smiling softly, sweetly, at the pup. He barked happily, but he was kind of loud so she hushed him, shaking her head. She gave him a few pats and pets, squeaking when someone bumped into her and apologized. She muttered it was okay, but wasn’t sure they even heard her. The redhead decided to get breakfast, sneaking some extra for Brody. Finding a seat, she sat down with him and began to eat.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: xxx- In: Main hall

He was going to learn them, he was: Air, Ice, Silk, Music, and Druidic. He had just enough knowledge that Air, Ice, and Silk were common magics, so probably easier to use. He smiled when his ferret, Sect, stuck her head out of his hoodie hand pocket thing, rubbing her forehead with one finger. He pulled her out to kiss her on the head, then slipped her back into his hoodie. He was mostly keeping to himself right now, so others would need to approach him...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:48 am

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah, Lucien Harborn, Jessika Lantis | Main Hall

”Why get it if you’re not going to eat it..?” Muttered Dante to himself as he started to eat. Harper contented herself with random bits and pieces she stole from her owners food. Dante either didn’t notice or didn’t care the the gecko was eating his food

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jaclyn | Main Hall

”Five years” Answered Ruby. She finished loading her plate then turned to return to the table only to find that it had been taken by some older students. She hummed, spotted a boy then approached him, glancing back to see if Jaclyn would be coming. “Hey, I’m sorry to bother but do you mind if we sit here?” She Asked once she reached Jodie

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | All In The Main Hall | Main Hall

Penny took her seat at the staff table and was almost immediately sucked into a conversation about who knows what. It seemed to be about the magical creatures class and how the teacher would be retiring after that year if not sooner. Penny didn't blame him. His finger was bitten off by a baby dragon he was trying to show the class. That was a rather awful day

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | No Tags | Main Hall

Willow listened to the conversations around them but was mostly focused on their planning
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:21 am

Elodie Farah

Elodie shrugged nonchalantly as if she had no idea what the boy was saying. "I'm... Just not hungry" she said and offered a few prices to Freeze but Elodie saved the bread foe her and she picked away at it. "What class do you have first?" She asked Dante while buttering her bread.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓁𝓎𝓃 "𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎"
"ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴ,
ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ"
16∙female∙vampiric hybrid
tagged; ruby, jodie
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
”oh, that’s lovely. i’ve been here for around six years.” she sighed. a frown made its way onto jaclyn’s face as she glared at the group who’d taken the table. her eyes became a bit more red with her frustration. she mentally checked down their faces for future victims of a prank or something. she sharply turned away, tracking ruby down ruby. jaclyn followed behind, careful not to spill her plate. she didn’t have much on it, aside from the small amount of things she’d grabbed for obscurité. part of her hoped he’d be back soon. though, that quickly was no longer the focus of her thoughts. jac loudly squealed, pointing at his hoodie. ”oh em gee! was that a ferret?”
Last edited by seolar on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me