lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby cokie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:47 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
stacey upland.
[female. lesbian.] [17 years] [caretaker] [tags: tars, alyssa]
[location: house]

╚═════════════════════════╝

stacey laid flat on her back, staring, in thought, at the leak-stained ceiling. she puffed out her cheeks and sighed, the breathy sound breaking the stillness and silence of the room. after slipping on a pale yellow knee-length wool skirt and a collared shirt, she tied up her hair with her last thin hair band, and walked out. her white shoes clicked on the floor. short, but quick, steps brought her to the doorway of a girls' room.
      "hey. still in bed, huh?" the blonde asked with a relaxed smile. her voice was still gravelly from a heavy sleep. with a soft swiping sound, she flattened her cheek and forearm against the door frame.
      "sorry i didn't say hi earlier. got up a little late."
      no response. no lillith either. shoot. gonna be in trouble if i didn't do my job.
      hearing commotion, she ran downstairs. now, her sleepy eyes were alert, and her clicky steps became frantically noisy. her mind got the best of her, as per usual. geez, stace. you're an idiot.
      she peered down at alyssa, eyebrows pulled taught. she slowly lowered herself to her, resting a soft hand on her shoulder, as to not harm her. anxiously apologizing to both alyssa and the co-leader, she croaked,
      "...sorry."
╔═════════════════════════╗
ernest rothschild.
[male. straight.] [21 years] [civilian] [tags: none]
[location: coffee shop]

╚═════════════════════════╝

humming to himself, ernest paced around behind the counter of the coffee shop. despite being there since 4am, he was wide awake and quite chipper. coffee fumes filled the air around him as he 'set up for any potential costumers'. in reality, he needed to be in somewhere other than his stuffy ranch house, so he took breaks during the times when no one was coming in. "overtime," he called it. but it wasn't, clearly. pacing, humming, pacing.
      it was getting just as stuffy in there, too, so he went outside. still pacing.
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:31 pm

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Lillith, Alyssa, Stacey

└───────────────────────────┘
He lifted his head upon hearing a familiar voice and spotted his little sister there in the kitchen with him. He smiled and opened his mouth to ask her how she had slept but she was already on the ground. His eyes widened and the smile faded before he got up to move to her side.
Stacey, a new caretaker, had already come to her side and was apologizing.
"Do not apologize to me." he said while moving to take Alyssa and to pull her upright, bringing her to rest in his lap as he knelt down there
"Please go get me a cold damp rag and a glass of water." he asked the caretaker before rubbing his sister's cheek softly
"Alyssa..?" he muttered gently while lowering his head a little
"Are you okay? Can you hear me?"
x

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxK R I S T I A NxxL U D W I Gxx©
xxxxxDoctor // 28 yrs // PeaceKeeper
xxxxxxCis-Male // Homosexual // Tags: Nathan

└───────────────────────┘
He began to follow the other, making sure to keep his distance from the other. He wanted to be polite, and stay at a respectable distance.
He thanked the other with a grin while going in first and looking up at the menu
"Hm. Perhaps just a straight black today," he answered while looking to the other. "Medium. Vaht do you normally get?"
He was trying to make small talk about what the man liked to get, and tried his best to be friendly to him so that..
He wouldn't be alone anymore..
x

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: None

└───────────────────────┘
He was sitting in the living room in shorts and a olive green army shirt. With the letters 'ARMY' staring out the window the same he was. It looked like he had just woken up, he was looking towards the horizon beyond the house.
He had never left the house during the day, he had always left during the nighttime where he could easily hide his horns.
They weren't very easy to conceal, therefore the day was always hard. He wished someday he could see the city during the day..
His knees were pulled up close to his chest and he sighed softly while resting his chin on his knees.
His eyes continued to stare out the window, focusing on what the birds would've sounded like.. what the wind would've sounded like.. and what voices.. and people speaking, used to sound like.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Lillian Baker/ Child/ Plant Manipulation/ Humanoid/ Location; House/ Tags; TARS, Alyssa, Stacey

Lillith ran into the kitchen and over to TARS, "Is there anything that I can do to help, too?" She asked. She looked at the girl, collapsed. She was considering demanding an explanation after the little girl was better, but she wasn't going to pay much attention to that. Lilly awaited a reply, hoping that she could do something.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:52 pm

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: TARS, Lillith, Stacey / Location: House /

She wheezes as TARS rested her on his lap. " t-tars..." She whispers. " i d-dont feel g-good." Alyssa mumbles to him. She closes her eyes, feeling hot and with the feeling that she was going to throw up. She gets a glance of two others around her, but she didn't get a long enough glance to recognize them. " whats happening..." Alyssa wheezes.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 am

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual |
short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans

Nathan shrugged. "A medium double-double. It's the only way I like it. Sorry to say, but black is gross. At least to me." He stepped up to the counter. "Medium black coffee and a medium double-double." Nathan made a face at how empty his wallet was; most of his paychecks went into savings. He paid the cashier, then grabbed his coffee, and gestured for Kristian to grab his. Nathan led them to a booth by the windows, sitting down on the side facing the door. "So.. um. What got you into becoming a peacekeeper?" He hated silence, and wanted to keep a conversation going.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:48 am

Robert Hunt ~ Male ~ Twenty-Four ~ Human

Rob was watching the stranger like a hawk, especially as she sought to move closer with a question. Instinctively he'd reached out his right hand and placed it on gently Tuck's right shoulder from behind, ready to start dragging him out of this alley and away in a seconds notice. "He's not wrong." He added on to Tucker's answer, then continued. "What's it to you?" The question was defensive and he almost immediately regretted it. The correct answer would have been that they were simply taking a small break on the way to hotel room, a lie that might have deterred anyone assuming otherwise.

Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:01 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight |
quiffed dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, black leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans

Jazmine recognized the defensiveness of the older boy's response. "Because I'm lost." Likely humanoid or just humans on the run. No way they're peacekeepers. Not with a kid who looks fourteen. She grinned, lifting her head. "Hiding out, huh? Alleys are good, but underneath bridges are much better." Jaz's pupils grew very large as she adjusted her eyes to dark, allowing herself to see the other two perfectly. She smiled at the younger boy's question. "It's an... ability I have." Jaz hoped that they were humanoid. If they were, they'd likely catch on to her hint, but if they were just humans, they'd just be suspicious and Jaz could run.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | hunter (soon) | 15 | male | kind, trusting, awkward | biromantic asexual | telekinesis |
short quaffed dark brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, blue skinny jeans

Tucker shrugged off Robert's hand. The girl didn't seem dangerous, not if she was lost. He furrowed his brow as she recommended a place to hide. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped short as the girl's eyes grew black. "Y-your eyes... What...?" Tucker made a face at her answer. "That's a weird ability. What kind of person can make their pupils huge?"
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:20 am

Lillith/ Child/ Female/ Plant Manipulation/ Humanoid/ Location; House, Garden/ Tags; TARS, Alyssa

Though TARS hadn't yet responded, Lillith remembered that herbs helped with stomach aches and viruses, Peppermint Tea especially. Lilly rushed out to the garden to find peppermint leaves, even if the weren't yet grown. To her surprise, she found peppermint leaves, though they weren't fully ready. Lilly quickly grew them to be ready, and the fact that they were grown in the sunlight would only boost their effect on the ill girl when made into tea.

Though Lilly loved growing plants, she never found out how to make things out of them, so she didn't quite know how to make the tea. Her mother used to make it for her when she was sick, but that was before Lillith was thrown out. She only had a minor idea, so she just hoped that there was a recipe book. There wasn't, no matter how hard she looked. She had to make it herself. This has taken a very long time, too long for Lilly's liking. She tried many versions of the recipe she had imagined to make the peppermint tea, hoping one was correct. Once some were done, she tried giving them to the sick girl, though it was hard and the little girl was injured, Lillith only hoped that it worked.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:14 am

axelandria wrote:xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | hunter | 16 | female | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | bisexual | invisibility |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley looked around frantically as Zane disappeared. "Come on our, coward!" She shrieked as she was yanked underwater. Her arms flailed and she kicked her legs until she resurfaced, then she laughed loudly. "How dare you!" Marley went on her back and kicked her legs, sending water splashing powerfully onto Zane.

.: Zane Jasper Jones ~ Camouflage ; Unexplained Wrath ~ 18 ~ Tags: Marley :.
He chuckled lightly at her frantic behavior. Hearing her when she rose back up to the surface and started to yell. He laughed before she started splashing him, he gasped lightly before ducking under the water and raising on the other side of her chest. Grinning as he grabbed her pulling her into his chest laughing she she wouldn't be able to splash him. "I got you!" He laughed softly, not letting go of her. He liked being playful with he was trying to be.
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:02 am

Robert Hunt ~ Male ~ Twenty-Four ~ Human

Rob scowled slightly when Tucker shrugged away from his hand. Why the younger Hunt fought him sometimes was beyond him. With the two teens speaking to each other it wasn't difficult to come to the understanding that this girl was a humanoid herself. This knowledge only served to make Rob want to leave the area even more. What stopped him was Tucker's blatant curiosity, the kid was clearly wanting to know more. Robert couldn't blame him on that level, his younger brother didn't have much experience with other humanoid's. Not that Rob did either, but the older man didn't have that connection to them by having abilities like Tuck did.

Briefly he took a step back and leaned to peer around the corner and back out onto the street once more. The man mumbled something incoherent when he spotted the woman from just a few minutes ago heading back down the sidewalk, this time with a man and another woman on either side. From the way they were all glancing around it was clear they were looking for something, or someone. With a huff he started shuffling forwards, "And this is why my paranoia works for us." Despite being a sarcastic comment to some extent his tone was serious as he attempted to lead Tucker down the alleyway towards the other side where the stranger had entered. Eyes glancing at the girl as they moved in her direction, "I'd suggest you get moving as well."
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me