S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Jinxycatz » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:25 pm

naomi mcneil - 19 - black panther - female - tags; reza - &

Naomi was finishing up her lunch when she heard a small bark nearby. She turned her head quickly and tensed as she assumed it would be some sort of danger. As she scanned the forest, she noticed a familiar silver fox padding along and slowly relaxed. Knowing Reza, he wasn't the social type, but Naomi liked having shorts chats with the younger boy. As she rose, she shifted back into her human form and sprinted a bit to catch up with him. "Reza! Do you need any help carrying your herbs?" She called out as she neared him.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:20 am

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, thinking about how cute eve could act without knowing. "i understand that completely, all this responsibility is rewarding, yes, but it's very tiring and stressful sometimes as well. honestly, i was quite literally hoping you hadn't been, not that i was too worried." she smirked at his mildly pink face. "i swear, we need to ask the medics to figure out a way to stop you from burning up in the sun! you're such a pale vampire, eve." she laughed, knowing it wasn't that but not showing it. nova studied his face, the face that had grown so familiar to her after so long as partners 'in crime.' noticing that he seemed a little embarrassed, she continued on. "i agree. i would like to see where we need more work, if anywhere. with everyone contributing, we can do a lot. though no matter what, there's always something to be done around here, isn't there?" she sighed, "well, i guess we should get going. lead the way."

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane watched the barn owl drop down and fly into the trees after him, landing on the branch he rested on after a moment. he looked down, quickly judging if the branch would hold his human weight. after determining that it was sturdy enough, he turned back into himself. "just wanted to say hi. haven't seen you in a while, how've you been?" he smiled in a knowing, flirtatious way, not that he liked alexis like that. he remembered how she didn't agree with his ideas, now plans, and wondered what it would take to make her want to support him. he wasn't like that though, and wouldn't do that to someone unless absolutely necessary, otherwise it wouldn't be unfair for someone to cut him down either.

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

as soon as he heard the voice, reza froze. inwardly cringing, he shifted into human form, ending up sitting on the ground with his legs sprawled out near his side. he turned around to see her behind him and slowly stood. "oh, hey naomi… er, n-no i got it, i'm good. thanks though..." he spoke quietly, slightly annoyed since he wanted to get on with his business and get back to the medic hall to deposit the herbs and see where else he could help out.

M ᴇ ᴇ Κ€ α΄€ . K α΄€ Ιͺ . Y ᴜ α΄‹ ᴏ α΄ 
↳ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | β˜†

meera swam a few laps before attempting another underwater trick. this time, she did a handstand on the smooth stone floor of the pool and flipped back up to the surface.
Last edited by kyeza on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:14 am

Naomi smiled and nodded. "No problem. I should be heading back home myself, mind if I join you?" She knew the younger boy was more closed off than most, so any chance she got she'd force him to be social towards her. Before he could answer, she had already started walking in the direction of the village. Most people would find it rude of Naomi to push her presence on someone else, but she finds it helpful in certain situations.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:06 am

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: Zane β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

After seeing the branch help Zane's weight she assumed the sturdy branch could hold hers too and shifted back into to human form. Well hello then. Alexis responded. And I've been pretty good. What about you? Any luck with the plan? Alexis smiled back ignoring his flirting, she knew it was all fake anyways.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:59 am

──────────────[ H α΄€ Κ€ ʟ ᴇ ʏxxS α΄› ᴜ Κ™ ᴇ Κ€
──────────────[ 20 . resident . coyote . the beach
──────────────[ tags ; audrey
    Harley rolled over onto his stomach and let out a bark before flipping over and shifting back to his human form. He let out a large laugh as he did so before sitting up and looking at Audrey. "Sorry about that love, I was sort of excited. Nearly took you out, and yes, i'm fine. Might be a little sore tomorrow but i'll be fine." Harley stood up and brushed the dirt off of his pants before looking around for his shirt he had tucked into his pants. It was gone. "Huh. Maybe I didn't tie my shirt properly to my pants. Dang, that was one of my favorites too." Harley let out a soft pout before shrugging. "Anyway, before I nearly knocked you out, how are you doing?"

──────────────[ E α΄  ᴇ Κ€ ᴇ α΄› α΄›xxB ʟ ᴇ Ι΄ Ιͺ s
──────────────[ 32 . beta . horse . near cabins
──────────────[ tags ; nova kassala
    The beta couldn't help but let out another shy smile before agreeing with what Nova had to say and felt his face flush some more at the end of her sentence. She was worried about me? It probably wasn't anything though, she said so herself. "Yeah, sometimes you need time on your own to gather your thoughts and take a breather. That's how new ideas are created, for me at least." Whenever Eve went off on his own he always was able to think of some sort of new idea to try, not all of them were successful but he tried. At her next comment, he felt his face flush, even more, causing him to hide his face with his hands. "I wish I could control it!" Was the muffled response Nova got. He knew he was paler than usually but being compared to a vampire was, of course, going to make him blush even more. It didn't help that it was Nova teasing him, anyone else and he might have been a little more under control but with Nova he was unpredictable.
    Eve removed his hands when she started up talking again. He nodded in agreement and turned to face the village. "Hmm, trying to think of where to start. I know most of the residents might be up and about so we should probably head somewhere where they'd be-unless you'd like to check the cabins first. Make sure nobody has any issues with their cabins. If I recall correctly someone stated their cabin had a leak in the roof, so I'd like to make sure that the rest of the cabins are secure for when it rains next. Could be anywhere from tomorrow to next week. Rather be prepared though." When the Beta was focused, such as now, his persona changed dramatically. It was like he was born for this roll. He was firm, thoughtful, and even could be harsh when he needed to be.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:39 am

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
β†’ location : beach | tags : Harley | β™‘

Audrey smiles, glad he didn't end up hurt from the abrupt stop, "It's fine, I was more worried about you and how harshly you stopped." Afterwards, she watches him dust himself off, and when he realizes his shirt is gone she tries not to laugh, "If I see it anywhere I'll bring it to you." She then glances at the waves lightly crashing against the shoreline, and makes eye-contact with him again when he asks how she's been doing. "I've been better. Honestly, I've kind of gotten tired of this place. Zane's offer seems tempting but at the same time I wonder what would happen to people like us if we did make it through the journey, y'know?" She laughs at herself, "Sorry, almost started to ramble." She says, hoping she hadn't held him up since he seemed in quite the hurry before nearly running her over.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:44 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova's gaze wandered to the horizon, trees and the tops of a few cabins filling her view as eve spoke. she had given the topic some thought, and decided that once this 'zane' business was over, she might take a little break and let eve run the place on his own for a day or two. her grin growing at eve's response to the vampire comment, she laughed and said "is it really that bad? i think it's kind of cute, honestly, for a such a grown and responsible guy to have such a red face all the time." not thinking much about what she said and chuckling at eve as he covered his face with his hands, she continued. "oh yeah, that reminds me! i have to check up on a few cabins, i got a couple reports saying that their cots are unstable and wobbly. i was going to send a few residents to take a look, but never got around to it. we can start with that. after, i want to see if that project idea i had last week has been expanded on," nova recalled. "remember how i asked if it was possible to create another path, this time leading out from the village in a different spot, most likely one of the sides? i want to create another housing area." she shrugged. "it just seems a bit crowded, doesn't it? i mean, don't get me wrong, it's cozy and comfortable, but i want to be able to fit everyone without a struggle. maybe these cabins will be slightly bigger, an extra room or two possibly?"

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

"i've been great, thanks. i've had some progress, but i'm not sure how long this is going to take." zane sighed. the topic confused him. why would so many people want to stay on this island? he could understand that it felt like home, but he really wanted to see the world beyond the borders of the island. he wanted to do what would make his parents proud. he wanted to reach civilization. "what have you been up to lately?" he asked, the confusion leaving his face as he moved on to another topic.

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

reza had been about to turn down her offer, but when naomi started walking, obviously not going to change her mind, he sighed and gave in unenthusiastically. he started walking, not bothering to catch up to her since she would probably hang back to keep him company. he honestly appreciated the attention and didn't mind talking every so often, although he would avoid it most times. he did wish though, that she would respect his boundaries sometimes. of course, he would never show this, other than in his reluctance to be social.

M ᴇ ᴇ Κ€ α΄€ . K α΄€ Ιͺ . Y ᴜ α΄‹ ᴏ α΄ 
↳ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | β˜†

eventually, meera had enough of swimming around and grew tired of it. at this point, she moved towards the edge of the pool and pushed herself up onto land. she sat on one of the large, flat stones on the shaded side of the pool with her feet in the water. she sat back and rested her head on a stone behind her, her body as flat as the stone beneath her. she started to murmur the lyrics to a gentle song that her father used to sing to her. her mother had continued the tradition each night before meera fell asleep, but this time for everyone in her cabin. gradually, her voice raised and she was singing loud enough for someone nearby to hear.
Last edited by kyeza on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:08 am

──────────────[ H α΄€ Κ€ ʟ ᴇ ʏxxS α΄› ᴜ Κ™ ᴇ Κ€
──────────────[ 20 . resident . coyote . the beach
──────────────[ tags ; audrey
    The coyote shrugged at Audrey, "no fun in just running around you, plus this way if I get hurt I don't have to go do stupid chores around the house. Shame." He joked, crossing his arms. At the mention of Zane's plan Harley shrugged again, looking over at the ocean where she looked before. "I mean don't get me wrong, love the kid, but the thought of leaving almost everything I know behind worries me. This has been my life. It would be nice to go back into society but i'm worried i'll get too comfortable there and forget i'm a shifter. It'll be like forgetting a part of me." Harley let out a huff before Audrey apologized for rambling. Harley let out a soft chuckle before responding, "don't worry, you're not the worse rambler here. Have you seen Eve? When he rambles on and on when he get's nervous. Dude's crazy. Well, I suposse we all are crazy."

──────────────[ E α΄  ᴇ Κ€ ᴇ α΄› α΄›xxB ʟ ᴇ Ι΄ Ιͺ s
──────────────[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
──────────────[ tags ; nova kassala
    Eve took a few deep breaths to try and calm his face down but when Nova commented on how cute it was he flushed even more, if possible. He used his hands to cover his face and shook his head, "this is so embarrassing." But once the subject changed back to the cabins he removed his hands and nodded in agreement. "That sounds like a plan, better to have a schedule rather than just walk around." Eve took a quick look at the cabins before Nova went on about making an expansion. Eve felt his spirit light up, his eyes letting out a faint sparkle. "That sounds amazing! It'll be beneficial to the group and also provide us for a reason to gather the group and bond! We'll just have to scout an area out and make sure there are no problems with the area." Eve clasped his hands behind his back and let out a lopsided smile, sometimes when Nova came up with an idea such as that Eve would always get excited, especially if it involved more of the group members. He loved it when the whole group got together and worked on a project like that. It made him feel like they're doing everything right. Well, maybe sort of right. There was Zane.
    "Hate to ruin the moment but what are we going to de regarding Zane? We can't just let him leave like that. It could endanger him and the group if he makes it back to civilization." Eve lowered his gaze and shifted his hands to rest in the pockets of his shorts. Don't get Eve wrong, he loved the kid but he wasn't about to let the kid leave and possibly risk his life out in the ocean. If gave him too much anxiety just thinking about it, and when Eve got too anxious it wasn't pretty.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:28 am

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
β†’ location : beach | tags : Harley | β™‘

She laughs, "Speaking of Eve, I wonder if him and Nova are even going to let it happen." She'd sigh, slightly bothered by it. "I know they want to do what is best for us as a group, but if some of us want to go they should have no right to stop us. It'd be like keeping us prisoners, y'know? And I, personally, do not like the thought of that." She looks up at the sky for a moment, "This is our home, yeah, but how long will it be till it all falls apart? I'd like to think the peace here can be kept, but honestly, I'm not so sure. Lately I've had a feeling that something's gonna break, and when it does, it'll be chaos." She stops herself, not wanting to continue on and seem strange. But the feeling she had was true. For some reason, she had been feeling like something bad was going to happen to, or on, the island. Maybe she was just paranoid and skeptical as always, but still. Being skeptical hadn't hurt her up until now, so why stop? "By the way, you seemed in a rush. I hope I haven't held you up."
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:02 am

A slight breeze rustled through the trees as Naomi walked alongside Reza towards the village. She hummed quietly, not wanting to start up anymore conversation with him. Knowing him, he was probably sick of her already. A small smile appeared on her face as she mentally thanked Reza for at least letting her annoy him some of the time. As they neared camp, she was reminded of Zane's proposal. I wonder how everyone else feels about it...
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me