Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 am

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; Pretty much Everyone in the tent

Aslyn frowned on what Jake had said and quickly apologized. She looked over to Iki who seemed to be a bit mad,
but it soon changed when Jake told him something.

"I'm perfectly fine, so there is no need to trouble him." he said as he glanced up at Felix. He turned over to Aslyn and turned her head over towards The Marquess who was standing at the entrance as if waiting for someone. He tilted his head a bit before looking back at Jake.

Aslyn puffed out her cheeks before looking down at her piccolo that was in her other hand. She dug her hoof into the ground and looked back at The Marquess, as if she wanted to ask her something, but she couldn't find out what she wanted to ask her. But her smile did not held for long as she knew that Iki was not okay since she kinda kicked him pretty hard, and not to mention that being kicked by something other than flesh, it was not a good sign.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; xxx

~Neyh gonna to be combined with iki's posts for now~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Jake, (Wendy), THe Marquess, (Jezz)

~boop~
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iv

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 am

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
wealthy village girl -- tags: leo, felicity
    blushing a little at the small yet friendly gesture that the curious
    -looking man made towards her, alice's face flushed pink as she
    hastily turned her attention back to her current acquaintances.
    "oh... um... y--yes, miss leo. i--i mean... leo," she said with a small smile. "so... miss kingsley... do you also know what any of the
    other tents are and what... activities there are to do before the big performance?..."

the girl hugged the teddy bear in her arms tighter, a little concerned about losing it but also reminding herself that she could
    replace it if anything really did happen to it. still, though, alice didn't have all the money in the world...

── w e n d y -- t r a n t h a m
tight-rope walker -- tags: jake, iki, aslyn
    wendy looked up nonchalantly upon aslyn's and iki's arrival,
    still messing with the handle of her black-and-white umbrella.
    as concerned as she was about iki's injury, she told herself that
    it was probably just some mild damage that the medic could easily fix if need be... so, she assumed, her presence at the moment
    was not necessary--and she could finally get to her last-minute warm-ups.
    "well... have fun fixing your stomach problems, iki," she said in her usual bland tone as she turned to walk away. "i'll be warming up
    backstage--if anyone really needs me for some random reason..."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: Amy & The Masquess, Wendy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jake looked at Iki with slight concern, but he was not going to let it go that easily. "Then prove it Iki, walk to me without that arm around your stomach along with Aslyn not helping you." as soon as he said that, he backed up past the stands and over towards the ring. He stopped right before it before crossing his arms, awaiting for Iki to do as he was told, hoping that he was alright instead of injured. He was planning on having him on the tightrope performance for tonight.

He then quickly turned over towards Aslyn, "As for you, go get Marius from the ticket booth.. please.". Jake stared at her for a bit before turning his head back towards Iki.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Felicity & Alice

The villager smiled slightly once everyone had properly introduced themselves. She turned to Alice, "You don't really have to address me like that, I'm fine with Leo.". Leo looked around and fixed her eyes on the tent that was bigger than the others. "So Felicity, since you know about the circus more than the both of us, do you know why that tent is bigger than the others?" she asked as she looked over towards the girl that seemed to be hyperactive.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Tent

The medic freezes as he hears the Ringmaster try and call Iki's possible bluff. He frowns away his shy exterior and focuses his eyes on Iki again, observing his gait. His hand is already opening the latch of his kit, though, as if expecting to at least have to put together an ice pack. Really, there is no being to careful when you're working for a circus.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: xxx

The line is starting to wind down as it gets closer to show's start and Marius is dimming his smile already. Something about the stares today seems heavier, not that he would ever dare let it show. His eyes dart over those of the mother of three who is holding out her pocket change to him. Is she staring? Does she seem judgmental? Scared? No, she's probably just confused because he's taking too long to give her the tickets. He counts out the change and waves her on. Marius can't wait for the show to start,
for him to reapply his makeup and stop feeling so out.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Leonay, Alice

Excited to share her advanced knowledge of the Trickmurk Circus, Felicity beams and starts walking backwards so she can look at her two new friends whilst she lectures. "Okay, well that big tent right there is the main tent. It's where the show is, and where they do all the acts." She gestures to some of the side tents. "I've never been in those before, but I think that's where most of the performers live." She then points to some other tents. "They've sold concessions over there before, you know popped corn,
and candied fruit; that sort of stuff." Felicity shrugs. "I really come here for the performances, mostly. They're so cool! One time I saw one of them die! Or at least, I thought they died but um...Wow, the doctors here must be pretty great!"
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:03 pm

The Ringleader flinched at Jake's suspension that he was not alright. He turned towards Aslyn before taking his hand that was around her neck away. He watched as Wendy headed towards the backstage, along with Renee. He frowned slightly before putting his other arm to his side, not really wanting to go through with this. Iki turned to see that Aslyn was already gone. He turned his head back over to Jake before taking a step forwards, already regretting this. He moved forward a few more steps, allowing the pain to take control over him, but he passed it off. However, this did not last for long as he took one step closer to Jake, only to collapse due to the pain. He was surprised that he did not pass out from the pain already. Iki stayed on the ground for a moment or two, not really wanting to move.

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; Marius

Aslyn peeked in the tent to see that Iki was doing fine, which made her feel a little better. The Ringleader was like a brother to her. So she was a little overprotective of him and very worried if he ever got hurt. The goat hybrid pushed back the flap once she was sure that Iki was safe. She trotted towards the ticket booth that the snek was stationed at. She stood near the ticket booth as she was given some funny looks from the humans that saw her. But Aslyn ignored it before turning her head towards the ticket master, who was the snek hybrid that she didn't know much of. She hesitated to say something to him as people groaned because she had basically cut right in front of them, which to humans it was a taboo, but she needed to complete the Ringmaster's request before everything goes wrong. Her head raised a little to meet the snek hybrid's eyes. "H-Hello Marius. Erm... I believe that the Ringmaster wants to see you." she spoke in a low voice so the others behind her didn't hear.

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Wendy

She watched from afar before turning over towards Wendy who was heading towards the backstage. She ran after her, calling her name, "Wendy! Things are turning out weird today, aren't they?" she asked as a small smirk slowly started to form on her face as she replayed the scene where the man didn't properly land. Renee crossed her arms and wondered if she should go get into her outfit instead of her 'everyday' clothes. Such as a tank top and shorts. Maybe she should wear the new emerald suit that she got from a mysterious man. She shrugged and decided not to.
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Iki

The moment Iki's legs give out, Felix is rushing to his side, practically sprinting the length between the stands and the ringleader, and kneeling next to him. "Do not try to get up yet." He orders, already pressing his fingers to the ringleader's abdomen and pressing down lightly to gauge where the pain is. "We'll have to move you soon. I'll administer an examination backstage." It would do no help looking over the man's injury in the middle of the main tent.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Aslyn

The man's eyes widen as the next ticket exchange is broken off by one of the performers. Aslyn. Marius only falters his expression for a second before schooling his face to a professional geniality. It was one thing to even be told the ringmaster had left his room, but another to be asked for. "Yes, of course. I'll do that at once. Be a dear, darling, and grab someone else to watch the booth." He grins, sliding out from his booth with careful, heeled steps, waving to the line of people before gracefully walking off to the main tent.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: Amy & The Masquess, Wendy

The Ringmaster watched as Iki stumble like a newborn deer until he collapsed. This made Jake jump a little and stand there a bit shocked. He was almost there, but he guessed that the pain had gotten to him and just made him collapse. He stared down at Reagan, hopping that he would just get back up and just shake it off, but he realized that he wasn't since Felix was already down there, trying to help Iki.

Jake bit his lip to hide his expression of worry as he turned his head, waiting for Aslyn's and Marius' return. But he couldn't just leave Iki with the medic, although he should and go ahead to get ready for the afternoon performance. His eyes directed towards The Masquess and motioned her over. So he didn't have to yell for the others to come over... since he didn't learn any names, despite being the Ringmaster.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Felicity & Alice

Leo flinched at the last thing that Felicity stated. "That was a little uncalled for Felicity... But I guess that would make sense since the performances might as well be dangerous..." she said as she looked over to the side to see the man from the ticket booth wandering about. Where was he going? The villager tilted her head before turning back over towards the two. "Well I kinda want to see what's going on the tent right now.".
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:23 pm

He flinched once the slightest touch from Felix caused extra pain from the bruise that was still forming. He moved slightly so he didn't end up kneeing the medic. Iki just closed his eyes, listening to what he had to say. He didn't mind having to move to a different location, as long as the others who came in to see the performance didn't see him and then blame it on his 'sister'. Of course everyone would blame the hybrids. He remembered the first time that he came here that something happened,
and everybody turned towards the hybrids and started to throw countless of objects at them... Wait.. How was he able to remember that and not the old ringleader's name? Iki turned his head and laughed slightly, but soon regretted it as he moved his arm back onto the bruise, allowing himself to sit up, even though he was not supposed to.

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; Marius

Aslyn watched as Marius left, not really happy that she was told to find someone to watch over the booth for him. He could've just closed it up. The hybrid slid into the booth before handing up the 'CLOSED' sign on the window before backing up and locking the door behind her. As she did, she quickly trotted after the snake hybrid, wondering if Iki was alright. As she was following Andomeda, she looked over to see a group of girls, the same group of girls near the stands. Aslyn wondered what they were going to do before the afternoon show..? The hybrid wondered what it would be like being a normal girl instead of having a goat body and kicking a family member. She looked down before turning over towards the performance tent.

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Wendy

She watched from afar before turning over towards Wendy who was heading towards the backstage. She ran after her, calling her name, "Wendy! Things are turning out weird today, aren't they?" she asked as a small smirk slowly started to form on her face as she replayed the scene where the man didn't properly land. Renee crossed her arms and wondered if she should go get into her outfit instead of her 'everyday' clothes. Such as a tank top and shorts. Maybe she should wear the new emerald suit that she got from a mysterious man. She shrugged and decided not to.
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Iki

"I said, don't move." Felix snaps, glaring at his patient. "You're going to injure yourself further if you do that. Are you able to walk again? Silly question, of course you can't. Here." In a surprising show of strength, the kind that comes with years of hauling around cadavers and caskets, Felix lifts Iki into his arms, not seeming to go out of his way to avoid the man any more pain, but certainly not actively trying to aggravate it further.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Jake

The serpent hybrid enters the main tent with a flourish, the tent flap billowing to both sides of him as he steps in and takes the sight of not only the ringmaster actually present, but also the ringleader apparently injured in. He really does miss a lot at the ticket booth... "Ah, what happened here? Is it showtime yet?" Marius says, sauntering over to Jake with a cock of his hip and a raise of his eyebrow. "The excitement should really wait till the audience gets here, no?"

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Leonay, Alice

Felicity chews the side of her cheek, looking taken aback for a moment before she giggles. "Uncalled for? Haven't you heard, Leo? Everyone is always talking about the circus like that. You know," She lowers her voice and raises her hand to her mouth conspiratorially. "How no one seems to die there. How the last ringmaster mysteriously disappeared. How no one can go out at night because of the strange creatures that roam the grounds." The small teenager raises her hands like claws and makes a faux scary face...Then breaks into another series of giggles. "Of course, it's not like any of that matters. No one is really odder here than say, a normal circus." She shrugs. As if she has any comparison.

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: Jake

The small white gloves of the Marquess are raised to her mouth, as if in fright, as Iki falls to the ground. She jumps as Marius enters the room, basically slapping her in the mask with the tent flaps. Still, she follows after him to Jake, standing in front of the ring master with her hand raised to her forehead, a salute as if to say 'yes sir?'
Image ImageImageImage
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:37 am

He thought for a moment before turing towards the two hybrids who was saluting at him. Why? He waved it off before turing to snek to hear his questions of what had happened here. “Well would it be fun for the crowd to see a hybrid kick Iki in the stomach? No, I thought so.” Jake replied before turing towards the backstage.

“Marquess, go find those two girls that went backstage and tell them to come back here,” he turned towards Marius, “And I need you to get ready and get started with your act. But before you do that, drag someone from the commons -anyone but kids since I do not feel like getting sued-. It seems that we are short on a few performers due to iki’s injury. So get someone who’s not afraid of heights.” .

Jake smiled slightly, which was more of a grin instead of a smile. He moved towards the center of the ring, but he soon realized that Aslyn was not back yet, so he walked out of the tent to see the hybrid hesitant to come back in the tent.

Her fear factor was inching up towards the top as Felicity talked about the circus even more. “ahaha... now I have second thoughts about this place.” she admitted as her head turned towards the half-Human Half goat. “As you were saying about creatures, do you mean something like that?” she asked as she didn’t notice the man walk out of the tent.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me