Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby Rye1717 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Open!
Crush: Open!

Once Ivy had managed to handle most of her patients for the day, she passed on the rest to her fellow healers, and went off into the deep forest to search for herbs and supplies. They were out of a particular elixir ingredient, one that was just as important as it was dangerous to find. It was a plant that was only found on the other side. Kinia.
Now, she wasn't intending on crossing over...however, some of these plants could be found growing on the very edges of Menia's land, from seeds blown over from Kenia. They were dangerous to find, because they were usually hidden in cliffsides and water, which was as far as the wind could carry them. However, it was nothing Ivy didn't think she could handle, and so, she made her way to the outside of the thick woods, and began climbing down the steep cliffs with caution. She lifted her hood to hide her face from others...better safe than sorry...
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Tags- Open || Crush- Open

Karamu walks through the castle, his morning patrol taking him past the royal's living quarters, the walls covered in beautiful paintings of the past rulers. He wanders through the castle aimlessly, tossing small sparks between his fingers absently as he stares at the ornate decorations on the walls. He looks outside to see a bird fly past, cawing as it dove for its next meal. Soon, he see's a castle worker farther down the hall. He tries to put a name to the girls face, and then remembers it. "Ashlin! How are you this grand morning? Doing your typical rounds I assume?" He smiles, giving her a small bow, sweeping his cape away.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:21 pm

-rip will finish-
Last edited by dionysvs on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Messed up oops~

ignore this
Last edited by Memoria. on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia

As Ivy made her way down the cliff, she was making slight progress, before she felt something hit her cheek. A fleck of dirt. She thought nothing of it until several more came tumbling down. It seemed she had picked a very unstable area to climb. Fear took over as her hands and feet lost their grip, and she fell down the side, until she landed in the river that separated the two islands. Just as soon as she hit it, she was swept away by it. She fought furiously against the current, swimming with all her might, before she managed to grab onto a branch and hold tight. What felt like forever later, she noticed land, assuming it was her own. She swam towards it, her desperation giving her strength, before her endurance ran out and she fell beneath the current. Just before going under she saw hundreds of the plant she'd been searching for, and realized that she was far from her own island, and was about to be washed up into kinia. Ivy's vision blurred, and her consciousness fell.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Tags- Ashlin || McShmalex

Karamu nods, "Well, you enjoy your morning Ash, I'm going on border patrol, so could you tell the chef to keep a breakfast saved for me for when I return? I'd really appreciate it." He gives her a small nod and starts to walk towards the castle's exit, towards the shore of the island.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia Beach

It was quite some time before Ivy's body was washed up on the shore of enemy territory. Unfortunately, she still hadn't regained consciousness. It wasn't until an hour later when her eyes shot open, and she sat upright fast, coughing furiously. She turned over on her knees and threw up water into the river. She looked around at her surroundings, not yet remembering where she had ended up.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:00 pm

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Tags- Ivy || Location- Kinia Beach

Karamu walks along the beach, kicking sand up as he squints into the sun, trying to figure out if it was time for him to head back to the castle to relieve one of the other knights on guard duty, when he see's something, or someone, on the shore that shouldn't be there. A hooded figure kneeling on the beach, looking very lost and out of place. "Hello? Are you okay over there?" He walks over a little faster, his cape billowing slightly behind him. As he reaches the person, he kneels, pulling out a small flask of fresh water and handing it over to them. "Here, drink this, that salt water will make you even more sick."
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia Beach

Tags: Karamu
Crush: N/A

Ivy kneeled over the water for a few moments, before she heard a voice from nearby. She turned to see someone approach. When handed the flask, she rtook it warily, and removed her hood in order to take a drink.
Once finished, she looked up at the person.
"Thanks...I guess-" She paused. She'd never seen him before...and come to think of it....this whole area seemed off. Ivy had never been on this part of Menia her whole life. She froze once the realization hit her. This wasn't Menia. Ivy dropped the flask and put distance between her and the man without a word. She stood in a defensive position and narrowed her eyes cautiously
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Tags- Ivy || Location- Kinia Beach

Karamu jumps at her sudden movement, a hand going down to his sword for a second before dropping down to grab his flask. "Hey know, it's okay, I'm a knight, I'm here to protect you not hurt you." He lifts his hands into the air, smiling a little. "You're not from here are you, are you lost or something?"
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items