✿Elementals✿V.2✿NEW AND ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

BIG dramatic event!

Yes!
100%
No!
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: ✿Elementals✿V.2✿NEW AND ACCEPTING

Postby nyctomancy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 am

On the Outside....

What is your name?

cricket dahrk.

What is your age?

twenty.

What is your gender?

male.

What is your power?

different. [ voodoo doll ] he can control other bodies like puppets, but only after direct eye contact is made. once someone is released from his control, there's a ten second cool down before he can tap into them again; eye contact is also required. additionally, he himself can act as a voodoo doll, in which damage done to himself can be reflected back at a chosen target, whether purposely or instinctually.

What is your eye color?

dark brown irises. often confused for black.

What do you look like?

cricket is pretty average. his build is rather standard - neither aggressively athletic nor bone-snapping thin, as he spends more times inside than out and about lifting heavy objects. he has short, feathery dark copper locks cut to his nape, and cream skin dotted with pale freckles. cricket is about five foot nine in all, and weighs one hundred and forty pounds.

What do you wear?

nothing too complex. comfortable, neutral-shaded clothing.

On the Inside....

What side are you for?

his own. he could care less about anyone else.

What is your Sexuality?

pansexual. male preference.

What do you like?

shiny treasure, heights, feel in control, cooking.

What do you dislike?

getting seasick, snakes, being drenched in water.

What are your fears?

drowning. cricket can't swim.

What is your personality?

cricket comes off as silly and lighthearted, frequently the one to crack a joke or too. he's unassumingly passive until pushed and won't interfere in a growing issue unless it concerns himself. as a child, he loved to explore new places, and get himself into trouble; a habit that remains with the man today. however, cricket is also incredibly materialistic. over all else, he desires physical wealth, and is willing to go to lengths in order to obtain it. the man is very impulse, and cares little for his own health, willing to rush headlong in dangerous situations as he's grown used to the belief it's near impossible for him to be hurt. when pushed, cricket can turn cooly brutal.

What is your History?

nothing cricket likes to talk about.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 am

Accepted
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 pm

On the Outside....

What is your name?

Ari Wilson

What is your age?

What is your gender?

Male

What is your power?

Darkness

What is your eye color?

Pale blue/grey

What do you look like?

Ari has a lanky/lean build with a strong enough padding of muscles. He's 5'7 with dark chocolate brown curls down to the nape of his neck.

What do you wear?

He wears mostly dark earth toned colors, lots of black and gray. It's all rather casual.

On the Inside....

What side are you for? (Evil or Good)

Whichever side is winning. (Is that an okay answer haha..)

What is your Sexuality?

Pansexual

What do you like?

Sarcasm, rain, being alone.

What do you dislike?

Narcs, weakness, drunks and dramatic people

What are your fears?

Drowning, getting lost in his powers, friendship

What is your personality?

Ari presents himself as a quick witted and energetic person, he is always on the go, ready to spring into action. He always is out to find something new and finds great excitement in exploring. He has a tough facade when tired, and likes to appear as confident and full of energy as possible. Ari will often find himself in tough situations and he often will act quickly and without much thought, this can either be seen as courageousness or stupid but to him it is the smartest idea in that moment. Despite current events, he manages to keep an enthusiastic look on the world and will throw in jokes whenever he can fit on in. To some this is his worst trait, as many of the jokes are ill timed and rude, Ari still remains fairly confident in himself even if others don't enjoy his company. Being an Aries, he is quick witted and always ready to fire off on someone, making him appear to be quick to action and maybe a bit of a hot head, he enjoys his snide remarks though. As mentioned, Ari is impulsive and quick-tempered, he gets fired up fast and is very quick to throw blame around, that comes from being belittled as a child. He can come off as selfish, as in the beginning, he would rather be on his own than around the others, but is smart enough to understand that he does benefit from being in the small cluster of other 'orphans'. He likes being a bit of a dare devil, always doing things others wouldn't dare, he will usually be the one going ahead alone, patrolling at night and searching places deemed unsafe. Overall he comes off as a cocky, over confident head of curls who likes to pick a fight, get to know him and you might find out that the majority of it is all for show, to hide up his insecurities.

What is your History?

Born in an average family with average parents, Ari lived it up like any teen would. He played games, hung out with friends, went to school, tried to have a normal life. It was one of those picture perfect families, beautiful mother, hard working dad. It was all smoke and mirrors for most, Ari's father was your typical abusive drunk, and his mother was an idiot who ignored the signs. Ari was bullied and beaten by that man, and he has no love or remorse for his death. He ran away when he was 14, and has lived on his own ever since.

But that's none of my business...

Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Zeke|17|Male|Ice/Snow|Tags: *

Zeke looks furtively around him, hoping that no-one can see him in the clearing, next to the pond. When he's satisfied that no-one has seen him, he takes a breath and lets it out over the pond, watching in fascination as ice slides over the pond, covering it. With a wave of his hand, snow begins drifting down, melting in mid-air. A gentle smile lifts the corners of his mouth as he breaths in, waving away the results of his power before twisting his hands around each other, letting ice form between him as he sculpts them into a sphere. His eyes harden. He throws his hand down, letting the ice ball drop until it smashes on the ground. The sound of his breathing is loud and ragged.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Jasper Lye

Jasper leaned against a house in the village, his dark eyes going to everyone walking around. He ran a hand through his black hair and closed his eyes, everyone seemed so... Sad. It was kind of depressing, most people seemed like they were dressed in dark and drab clothing. He heard a few coughs and a crying kid, but he mostly ignored everyone. It wasn't anything he hadn't encountered before, it was something he seen everywhere.

Alexandrite Lye

Alexandrite looked at her reflection of the river water. It flowed slowly, she reached down and touched it and watched it ripple across the water then disappear as a puddle of water fell into the place where her body had been. It was lighter than the actual water so it appeared almost fog-like as it flowed down the stream. This was mostly a tactic that she used to spy on people, but right now she was only using it because she was bored.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Accepted
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:55 pm

|Ruby Howlter|18|Queen|Darkness|X|Open|

Ruby sat up straight and got out of her throne, she walked up a flight of stairs and onto the balcony. She marveled at the sight, the castle was on top of a hill, in her opinion the black marble castle was the nicest thing in the kingdom.But if you looked farther you could see the destroyed ruins of the white marble castle of Lifnorth. She sighed and rested her elbows on the railing.

|Samantha Howlter|18|Princess|Vampire|X|Zeke|

Samantha takes notice to the pond where a boy is. She approached him slowly just in time to see him drop the large ice ball. "Cool trick." she said.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Mariana Islands

How could she possibly be lost again? She had been in these woods for a good three hours, and kept coming back to the same section of river.
Frustrated she sat on the bank, the water around her twisting away in a wave as her anger manifested.
When it was finally time to do something about the curse, she couldn't even get out of the woods! But at least she was far away from the village.
Then an idea struck her, the river led to the sea, and there were cities by the sea, with guides and maps and horses- what she wouldn't give to stop walking. Looking around quickly, Mariana dived into the water.
Play wιтн ғιre
-------x---------
And you will always
-------x---------
вυrn

Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Zeke|17|Male|Ice/Snow|Tags: Samantha

Zeke whirls around in a hurry, a friendly smile already on his lips, hiding his shock. "Uh, thanks. You gave me a bit of a surprise. What's your name?" He asks, keeping his voice quiet. In his head, Zeke goes through everything, wondering what all she saw and what she'll think about it. He's never shown many people his power, so he's unsure of the usual response. He waits with baited breath for her reply.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SR17740 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Opal/17/Female/Water/Tagged: Open

Opal sat at the edge of a riverbank. The river was tranquil, it was a calm place were she could sit down and relax. She moved the water around making spirals in the air. She'd always be fond of the water. She flung the water down the river creating a large wave. She laughed a little and turned to see if anyone had seen her.

Heya! I'm SR17740!
I love to draw, crochet and cross stitch.
I also love Hamiton, Heathers
Steven Universe + others.
Feel free to pm or trade with me.

Image Image
Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
┏─────────┓
DeviantArt // Art Shop
©
link // link
┖─────────┚