Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby summerxstars » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Chillax wrote:
Charles (Charlie) Ray Brantley

Name: Charlie Brantley
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthday: ?
Species: Amphibious humanoid
Strength: Climbing, bug-catching, flexibility, can stick to walls
Weaknesses: Coward, physically weak, not especially intelligent, less than sparkling personality
Appearance:
Charlie is a whopping 5'4" with a somewhat scrawny build and lanky limbs. His skin is sickly pale with a slight green tint to his skin as well as several darker green blotches, dark green eyes, and gross brown-ish (maybe blond but just unwashed?) hair. Years of bad hygiene have left his skin and hair stained with dust and his teeth yellowed. Webbing stretches between his fingers and toes, and he has a green/grey tongue that reaches three feet in length. He has a left ear piercing.
Personality:
Possibly the world's biggest slacker, Charlie does not try for much unless, like the minion he naturally is, he finds someone to obsess over and follow around. He doesn't practice good hygiene but does keep a fairly strict diet of candy and bugs. His smoking addiction also doesn't help his poor health much, but he doesn't seem to care in the slightest. Charlie is afraid of most larger guys and also pretty much anything else as he is skittish. He is usually teasing someone or breaking rules in some way, a mischievous snake (reptile joke--but he's actually half amphibian so it's not super funny) of a boy. He is obnoxiously annoying and relentlessly obsessive once he finds someone that catches his eye.
History:
Charlie was born on the street and put into foster care when he was still a baby. He was raised as a traveling fair attraction, put on display for people to stare at and wonder about. Only after the fair was found in humane by the government was he taken and put in this school where it was believed he would be treated better and live around others like himself.

Accepted
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chillprism » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Hey, Timeless, are you planning on making a dorm list, and if so, will the dorm assignments be random?
chillprism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Ashley hollowstin:

Ashley was having an amazing dream snuggled in her bed until 'BEEP BEEP BEE-'she slammed her fist on the alarm clock breaking it her mom came into the room."another one already that's the 7th one"she mumbled I sat up lazily "meh I'm leaving anyway so it's fine"I stretched mom smiled and nodded "hurry up ash"I sat up and went to My wardrobe grabbing a black crop top some dark skinny jeans and combat boots I put on some light make up and grabbed my helmet smiling "mom I'm heading see you in a few years"mom smiled and kissed my forehead. Stepping out that door was a big change as I put my bag on my motorcycle and veered down the road to the academy.
I pulled up to the academy parking my motorcycle smiling full heartedly as I took off my helmet looking around.
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chillprism » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Charlie sat on the school's front steps with his head in his lap, dozing with a puddle is drool steadily growing on the step between his feet. Several hours had passed since he had been dropped off, and he hadn't known where to go. He was wearing an old tee shirt with a stain on the back and jeans a size too big with holes in the knees that were not there when he bought them. Black bags marked the skin beneath his eyes, and his webbed hands hung limply near his bare feet, brushing against his ankles. A black backpack sat by his side with only a pen, a cheap sketchbook, a comic, and a jar of crickets inside; he wasn't here to learn. He had been given a cheap suitcase to bring with him, which he had filled with two more shirts and pairs of pants and a silver pocket watch he had stolen from someone a few days before.
chillprism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 pm

(XD Charlie sounds awesome laid back and chill)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Name~ Leon Carriado

Age~ 17

Gender~ Male

Sexuality~ He doesn't really know or care, though I suppose he could consider himself bisexual

Race- traditional werewolf, however he has more control over when he can and cannot shift

Powers- Can turn into a wolf or his more common monster form of half wolf-half human; more Enhanced senses than and is stronger and faster than a normal human

Appearance~ Image

Personality~ To be rped out for the most part- Leon is overall a pretty tough character, or at least he tries to be. Once one gets to know him he'll probably lose the act. Though he tends to like being alone, he tries to at least be within shouting distance of someone else, finding comfort in not being too far away from a chat. He is a bit unpredictable when it comes to being either wild or calm, but cannot sit still for a very long time.

History (Optional)~ He has been a werewolf since birth and had a bit of a hard time fitting in because of it. Of course, he didn't let anyone know of his condition, and he was home-schooled until he could control himself. Leon attended a local school for around six and a half years, missing a day or two once a month because of the full moons. Living on his own for a year, he finally heard about this academy from a letter and left his old life behind because people were getting suspicious about his odd behaviour.

Relationship Status~ Single

Likes~ He likes being active, areas like forests or mountains, food, rain, nighttime, and (somewhat secretly) dog toys and treats

Dislikes~ He does not like sitting still for a long time, being told what to do, open spaces, feeling trapped, being totally alone, and thunderstorms
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:05 pm

(Awwww little Wolfe scared of thunder that's adorable XD)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:36 pm

~*~*~

Rori Emerett
Appearance:
Age (Appearance of age):
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Species:
Feline Shapeshifter (Shapeshifts Into a house cat and mountain lion)
Personality:
Friendly, usually keeps to themself
Other:
Rori is 5'1, thinks they are tough, and they are single.
I hope this is okay <3

~*~*~
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:14 pm

Ariana Marie Lopez
Supernatrual:
Werewolf
Wolf Form:
Height:
5'2
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Relationship statues:
single
History & Personality:
Ariana generally always goes by Ari. She comes from a long line of very wealthy and powerful werewolves. She has two older brothers and of course they're crazy protective of her. Ariana was trained from the start on how to defend herself and control her emotions. Ariana first turned when she was thirteen. Her oldest brother had triggered her werewolf gene when he made her extremely angry. After her first shift her family had her train much more than before because now she was stronger. The training she would go through would tire her out that she didn't have much time to hang out with everyone. Ariana is ruthless when it comes to protecting her family or anybody that she generally cares about. She is very playful and loves to interact with everyone. She is a fierce fighter and her loyalty stands with people who have proven to her that they deserve it. Ariana takes any chance she can to shift. She just absolutely loves it. She can shift whenever she wants however, of course on the full moons, the shift is involuntary but she doesn't mind. Ariana is usually a very outgoing person. She comes off as rude and very snobby, which she is, but once you get to know her she is very funny and friendly. Ariana is a very blunt and sarcastic person but she also has that sweet compassionate side to her. She is a very impatient person and absolutely hates waiting for long periods of times. She has always been a bit aggressive, whether it be with words or actions. She is usually always drinking coffee to keep her energized and ready for another exciting day. Hanging out with her friends is something she rarely has time to do but on occasion will make time to spend with them.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:54 am

Persephone groaned as her alarm went off. She turned it off. Persephone got up and took a quick shower. She changed into to red and black dress and brushed her hair. Persephone put a pink flower in her hair as well. Persephone got her bookbag and walked out of the house. She shut the door and started walking to the school. Persephone got to the school edventually and went inside.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me