The Zodiac Home ((Closed!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Zodiac Home ((Open and Accepting!))

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Dawn (repost)

She hopped down the stairs and around the girl on the bottom step, plopping down on the couch in the living room. She listened to the people in the kitchen who were chatting and eavesdropped, chuckling everyone once and a while. She smiled as the conversations continued on.

Dax

He chuckled. "Well. I WAS about to go out to eat, but that cereal there looks awfully good." He teased. He grinned and sat down next to her. "Its awfully lonely over here by yourself isnt it?" He asked and looked at her, resting his elbows on his knees

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Titanium

Titan growled under his breath when Tadashi had brought him into the topic. "And since when did you decide how to live my life." He chuckled, stopping where he was for a short while before turning around to the girl. "And, if you couldn't tell, I was actually trying to get away from this damn love room you guys have set up." He said, noticing all of the boys and girls that crowded in the tight area. Makes me wanna puke. He thought, his yellow eyes still locked onto Tadashi. After this, I'll grab a cigar or something to get me out of this dreadful place full of babies.

Kira

The girl tucked her hair behind her ear, listening to him speak. "It does, doesn't it? Glad I'm not the only person who thought the same thing." She said, slightly chuckling. She closed her eyes for a short moment before reopening them when he sat next to her. She barely moved her head until she was able to see him as he rested his elbows on his knees. She took a deep breath, trying to find the correct words to say to him. "Yeah, people...Usually don't mind a weird geek like me. I mean, I don't mind it at all, it's just strange to try to talk to someone. If you know what I mean." She mumbled, trying to keep a small smile across her face. She looked over to the girls and boys that were gathered around in the kitchen. Each one seemed like they were having a great time, like they had a buddy with them wherever they went. She sighed deeply, lifting up her spoon and placing it into her mouth before pulling it out. She lifted up a hand, placing her chin on the palm on her hand as she chewed on her food. Her eyes were locked onto the movements of everyone in the kitchen, quite interested in what they were doing.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Dax

"Well now. Someone's got low self esteem." He said. He watched her Watching the kitchen people. "Lookie here girlie. If wanna be a part of that, nust go talk to em. They wont bite. Well, except for tiger over there." He said pointing to titanium. "Now he might bite you. But the rest of em are harmless." He said and smiled at her.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:57 pm

R y u
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a

Ryu sat in his room his body sprawled across his unmade bed. He wanted to go downstairs but at the moment was too lazy. He sat up slowly running a hand through his thick black hair that layed across his head extremely knotted. He decided to deal with it later and find something to do now. He got up out of bed in a sluggish manner getting some presentable clothes on. He slipped on a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with his sandals. He would put on his tennis shoes but it seemed like too much of a hassle. He trudged out of his room letting out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head the blue cloth sliding up his stomache a bit. He made his way downstairs and out the door. The heat hit his head and fair skin only making his somewhat regret his descision to come outside. He sighed inwardly before walking through the freshly mowed grass the buzz of the bugs through the air very obvious. He went near the pond and sat in the shade in front of it. One of his legs sat bent almost to his chest and the other layed out flat. He peered into the clear water watching the fish swim their tails flicking in the water. He leaned his head back sighint softly looking up at the cherry blossoms that rested above the small pond and stretched across the entire garden. He loved the giant backyard they had. It was rather relaxing to him.

T a d a s h i
Female| 22 | Crush: N/a

Tadashi frowned rolling her eyes before averting her gaze from his. She felt rather dumb for even talking to him at this point. He was so serious and such a jerk sometimes. No...not sometimes, all the time. He was a jerk and rude and just plain stupid sometimes. She wasn't afraid to say it to his face too. She put one foot back and twisted herself to stand in front of him. She licked her lips then made a small popping noise a bit annoyed like. "I didn't." She said shrugging. "Love room? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." She said scoffing a bit. She looked up at him again raising one side of her top lip waiting for a response from him crossing her arms over her chest.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Titanium

The brute watched as she stepped up closer to him, but he couldn't help but let a crooked smile escape his lips. "Oh, yes. Quite fascinating, isn't it? Well, you should watch your little flirty moves, anyways." He said, watching her lick her lips and step closer to him. He took a step towards her, obviously much taller and stronger. He huffed in anger and amusement, seeing how "brave" she was being. "What are you doing, bracing for a kiss? Cause I really don't know of anyone who just comes up to me and licks their lips like it's paradise." He chuckled, staring at her. His gaze was turned to Valentine. Oh, this is going to be good. He thought, chuckling. "Hey, Valley! Little baby here is afraid to admit she has a crush on you - and believe me, she's really looking for a nice kiss!" Titan called from the room with a serious face before looking back to Tadashi. "There, I've set up a date for the two of you. He's ignorant, annoying - suits you, babe." He chuckled, backing off and heading to the door. He grinned, not looking at the two. "Oh, and Juliette, tell me all about it. I'm sure your friends will like the news." He said, hiding a mischievous grin.

Kira

"Oh, no. I didn't mean it that way, honestly - I mean like - I don't know what I'm saying - " She giggled, covering her face with her hand. My oh my...What a mess I am- She thought before her hand that was grabbing the bowl of cereal slipped, causing the bowl to fall to the ground and making a large sound as the milk and cereal spread across the ground. Her eyes widened for a second, feeling her cheeks begin to slowly blush in embarrassment. "I-I-" She said before a small burst of laughter escaped her lips. She tried to hold back the feeling of shifting, but it seemed to powerful. "I-I've got to go real quick-" She snickered, running up the stairs to see if she could make it in her room in time, but it wasn't long until the steps seemed to get larger and larger. Within a few heartbeats, she was a small, feeble rabbit trying to hop up the stairs. One ear was pinned against her head, the other slightly above. Oh snap, this is really embarrassing... Kira thought, trying to bounce up a step, but she slipped on her clumsy feet. She quickly caught herself, flipping over once and landing two steps behind her. Soon enough, her emotions took over her, and she froze where she was, looking like a scared rabbit.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:10 pm

R y u
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a

Ryu sat in his room his body sprawled across his unmade bed. He wanted to go downstairs but at the moment was too lazy. He sat up slowly running a hand through his thick black hair that layed across his head extremely knotted. He decided to deal with it later and find something to do now. He got up out of bed in a sluggish manner getting some presentable clothes on. He slipped on a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with his sandals. He would put on his tennis shoes but it seemed like too much of a hassle. He trudged out of his room letting out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head the blue cloth sliding up his stomache a bit. He made his way downstairs and out the door. The heat hit his head and fair skin only making his somewhat regret his descision to come outside. He sighed inwardly before walking through the freshly mowed grass the buzz of the bugs through the air very obvious. He went near the pond and sat in the shade in front of it. One of his legs sat bent almost to his chest and the other layed out flat. He peered into the clear water watching the fish swim their tails flicking in the water. He leaned his head back sighint softly looking up at the cherry blossoms that rested above the small pond and stretched across the entire garden. He loved the giant backyard they had. It was rather relaxing to him.

T a d a s h i
Female| 22 | Crush: N/a

Tadashi growled under her breath. She couldn't believe all she stuff he was saying. She blushed a small bit from embarassment glaring daggers at him. She looked a bit surprised. "Flirty?!" She scoffed a bit. "In your dreams hotshot. Only an idiot would flirt with you." She said jabbing his chest with her finger. Honestly, none of the stuff she was doing was meant to be flirty, it was meant to be cocky. Was he really that full of himself? What an idiot. She heard everything else he said and jumped back a bit trying to keep her distance. Everything he said p*ssed her off. She quickly drew back a hand and slapped his face rather hard. "You idiot!" She shouted. "I would never flirt with a such a jerk was like you! I would never EVER kiss you nor flirt with you!" She said anger in her voice. "Also, I would never ever date Valentine either, he's an idiot!" She shoulder angerly trembling with rage. She hated him right now, more than anything. He was full of himself and mistook her way to often. Why did she even try? She couldn't be friends with everyone here no matter how much she wanted to be. This guy was way to dense and way to annoying.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:47 am

[Ellen Parks - Boar [♀] / Valentine Evermore - Rooster [♂] - Tags: Kira, Sako, Tadashi, Titanium]

Ellen giggled when she saw Kira run around the corner. "Aw," she cooed. "Poor kid's probably just shy."

Meantime, Valentine had heard what Titan had said and slid over to see what he was talking about... Only to then hear Tadashi denying this, making him put a hand over his heart as an exaggerated look of heartbreak showed on his face.
"OH! How sharper than a serpent's tooth is the woman with a serpent's soul!" He fell on his knees. "You break my heart, my dear Tadashi!"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:34 am

Dax

He looked up to fimd her in her zodiac form and walked up the few stair and picked her up gently. first things first... he grabbed a towel and cleaned up the spilled milk before taking the bunny girl outside and setting her in the grass while he was on the bottom step of the porch. "You know." He spoke to her softly. "Its no use crying over spilled milk." He chuckled over his halfway pun and looked at the trees in the distance.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:58 am

Titanium

He smiled as he watched Tadashi's expression change into multiple emotions. Aw, is she going to shift? What a pity it must be for her. He thought before she slapped him. "Was that necessary?" He chuckled, placing his hand on his cheek where the small pain was. It only lasted for a few seconds, as it was rather pathetic in his eyes. Titan watched her storm up the stairs, a small bunny slightly visible, but he could care less. He turned back to Valentine, nodding his head. "Go get her boy, before she slithers off." He mumbled under his breath just loud enough for Valentine to hear. "And do be careful, she's quite...Feisty."

Kira

Kira turned around, seeing a girl storm upstairs in the general direction that she was in. Her eyes widened for a moment, not wanting to gather any attention. Poor kid's probably just shy. She lowered her head a bit, seeing Ellen in the background staring at her. But right at that instance, Dax had gently scooping her into his hands No, I need to go to my room and get something to cover me so I can shift back... She thought, kicking her legs to try to escape, but it was no use. She laid limp in his arms, watching him clean up her mess. Oh gosh, this is...This is really awkward. Kira thought as Dax brought her outside. She felt the sudden urge to run back to the room, but she just kept her body close to the ground, staring at him. Her ears twitched nervously, wanting to say something to him, but she knew that it would only come out as a mere chirping sound. She shifted her legs, glancing inside the house every now and then. Ugh, imagine what everybody else is thinking!
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:12 am

Dax

He glanced back at the house and then down at her before picking her up again. "You probably just need to go back to your room and take a few minutes to calm down huh?" He said as he walked up the stairs. He turned the corner and looked at each door. "Umm....." he had no idea which room was hers, so he sat her on the floor.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me