closed.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Maple Hills Academy-Creatures RP-Open&Accepting

Postby moonlight, » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:22 pm

okk, sorry about that LOLLL.

Name; Amanda Lynn Moreau
Nickname(s); Mandy ( She prefers this way over Amanda )
Age; 16
Gender; F
Species; Human
Powers; Can read animals and peoples mind.
Room; Room 106
Personality; Quiet, good, generous, kind, chill, brave, adventurous, shy ( at first ), tough ( just when she feels threatened ), Independent, kind of short tempered, optimistic, great care taker
History; Mandy grew up near the forest, her 2 brothers and her always played in the forest, playing hide and seek, collecting stuff, looking for moose. One day in November while her brothers were playing she decided to look for animals, suddenly she heard cries, she thought it was her brothers, she screamed, "Andrew!? Christopher?! are you guys alright? They called out, they were alright as always. Mandy went to look for the cries, it was a baby deer, the baby deer was badly injured. She ran to help it, she picked the poor injured deer up and ran home. She sat the deer down on the rug near their fireplace and frantically looked for the first aid kit. The deer cried as Mandy took out the bandages, "It's okay, Deer-y, I'm going to help you." as she wrapped the bandages around the deer's hoof. Mandy heard a faint "Thank you". She thought she was going crazy, but after a while of the deer saying stuff during the night, she definitely knew that she could read animals minds.
Pet\Companion; Bambi ( Bam-Bam ) the Deer
Sexuality; Straight
Crush;
N/A but open
Boyfriend\Girlfriend;
N/A but open
Nationality;
Italian ( can speak Italian and make amazing Italian food )
Favorite Song:
Young Blood
Other;
Left handed, Aries - Birthday April 2nd, tom-boy, music lover, can sing some-what well
Last edited by moonlight, on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i am obsessed with outer space !!!

moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:21 pm

( Both accepted,however Kawaii your character can only have one pet/companion and there is no room 110 )

Alexander | Human | Male | Boy Dorm | Tag; Hiro

Alex shook his head at Hiro before he followed behind the boy,he looked at his paper and realized that his room was 107. Hiro seemed to have gone off to another room. The boy became nervous once again when he realized he wouldn't be roommates with him. He tried to shrug it off and head to his room. "105" He muttered as he passed a door with the number '105' on it. "106" He said to himself as he looked to another door. "Oh here it is" He said to no one in particular. He pulled out a key from his pocket but he realized the door was open already. I guess I have a roommate He thought as he entered the room.
So what if a few people have to die? That's show business, baby!
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidarity. » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:28 pm

-Riley Quinlivan-

Riley walked into the Campus of the school. The Dullahan looked the building up and down before sighing, Guess i`m living here for a while. He thought. Riley checked the note of paper in his hand and began making his way towards the boy dorm. Whoa. He thought as he saw how big his dorm was. As he walked to his room, he examined the other rooms to see if he would have any neighboors. Will I have a roommate? he asked himself puzzled by the fact most of the boys he`d seen on the way here already had their friends and roommates. He pulled the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. Sweet, whole room to myself. he thought.
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhenYouJust... » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:11 pm

♪ ѕнerιғ paloĸaj ♪ 16 ♪ тagѕ: None ♪

Sherif saw the door open. A roommate he thought. He waved hello at the boy that arrived and smiled. Sherif looked at the boy and noticed he looked pretty human to him.
ϟ нєу єνєяуσиє, ι'м ѕємι-qυιттιиg ϟ
ϟ ѕσ, ι'м ѕσяяу ιf ι ∂σи'т яєρℓу σя ρσѕт fσя α ωнιℓє ϟ
ϟ вує fσя иσω~ ϟ
WhenYouJust...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:21 am

Alexander | Human | Male | Room 107 | Tag; Sherif

Alex smiled slightly when his roommate waved at him,he waved back and turned to close the door before he headed towards one of the empty beds. "Hey I'm Alexander but you can call me Alex" He said as he sat down on the bed and laid the his suitcase on the ground.

Brandon | Shapeshifter | Male | Room 278 | Tag; Riley

The shapeshifter had found his room sometime ago and had finally decided to leave since it seemed he had no roommate yet and he wanted to get to know some of the others students. He was walking down random halls and realized that the room numbers were randomly placed and some were in order,that confused him a bit but he decided to stop at the room with the number '278' on it. He realized the door was open so he slowly pushed in,hopefully to meet someone he didn't know as yet. "Hey ther..." He started to say when he caught sight of a headless boy.
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry palms » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:25 am

hiro ;; with no one

When he realised himself and Alexander weren't going to be sharing a dorm, Hiro clicked his tongue in disappointment. That boy was cute, and whoever got to be his room mate was a lucky person. He sighed as he unlocked his own dorm, a little surprised to see it empty. Shrugging, he stepped inside, tossing a few of his bags onto the nearest bed. He kept the door wide open, looking around his bags in the meantime.
starry palms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidarity. » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:25 am

-Riley Quinlivan-

He turned around rapidly to be greeted by another boy. Riley waved silently. Is he my roommate..?! Riley searched the room for a scrap of paper and once he found a piece he began to write on it. "Hey there." it said. "Are you my roommate or just a friendly guy?" he scribbled quickly. The boy handed the note to him and crossed his arms as he waited on a reply. He`d introduce himself after the other guy did.
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhenYouJust... » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:52 am

♪ ѕнerιғ paloĸaj ♪ 16 ♪ тagѕ: Alexander ♪

"I'm Sherif, nice to meet you" he'd reply and looked around the room. Sherif was shy and didn't know what else to say, so he decided to unpack his suitcase in one of the empty closets. Once finished he sat back on his bed and sighed.

{Sorry for delay, but I had a road trip and I might not reply sooner since I'll be eating dinner and then have to look at some stupid castle}
ϟ нєу єνєяуσиє, ι'м ѕємι-qυιттιиg ϟ
ϟ ѕσ, ι'м ѕσяяу ιf ι ∂σи'т яєρℓу σя ρσѕт fσя α ωнιℓє ϟ
ϟ вує fσя иσω~ ϟ
WhenYouJust...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxies Colliding » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:58 am

Name: "I'm Eva. Nice to meet ya."
Gender: "um.... obviously male. If you don't get my sarcasm, I'm a girl."
power: "I can shapeshift into any animal."
Sexuality: "Um... well, I don't have a problem with dating a girl... I guess I'm Bi.
Crush: "None."
BF/GF: "No. Love is overrated."
Personality: "I'm sarcastic alot of the time and I love to joke around. I'm laid back and fun-loving, but not lazy. (Just want to clarify...) I also love getting into things I'm not supposed to. I almost never get caught. I'm also a big geek, I love Pokèmon especially. I LOVE music, but not like happy go lucky new crap. I enjoy listening to the older bands like Led Zepplin alot more. I really like art. I've been told I'm really good at Singing and sketching. I also love being active and outside. Grades are really important to me as well, I am a straight-A honors student."
Companion: "My best friend, Hunter! He's awesome, and a good bodygaurd."
(Hunter)
WHO GRIPPED YOU TIGHT

◈══════════════════◈
Hi there! I'm Galaxies Colliding, but you
can call me Toby (or galaxy). I'm your average
teen boi who loves 'edgy' music. I've been
in Tae Kwon Do for 9 years & drama for
6 years. I am currently obsessed with:
Twenty One Pilots and, as always, my
baby Misha Collins. Feel free to PM me.
join my RP <3

◈══════════════════◈

◈════════════════◈
I love supernatural *cough* CAS,
Panic! At The Disco, Dan and Phil,
Black Butler, Twenty One Pilots,
Miraculous Ladybug, Brendon Urie,
Misha Collins, and Bob's Burgers.

◈══════════════©═◈
AND RAISED YOU FROM
Galaxies Colliding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:21 am

( Accepted )

Brandon | Shapeshifter | Male | Room 278 | Tag; Riley

Bran watched the boy look for a paper and write down something before he handed it to him. He looked at the paper and read it quickly. He understood without a head the boy couldn't talk but he wasn't sure if he could hear but he guessed he could. "Just a friendly guy" He said with a grin. "A friendly guy by the name of Brandon" He said before he held out his hand to shake his hand.

Alexander | Human | Male | Room 107 | Tag; Sherif

"Nice to meet you as well" Alex replied before he started unpacking aswell as the silence grew between them. Once he was finishing packing,he sat back on his bed and looked towards Sherif and gave him a pointed look. "I guess you're not used to this" He muttered before he shrugged "It's new for me as well but it gets better with time" He finished with a smile.
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me