【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: 【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

Postby Len. » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:30 pm

[[ Oky, how about a time skip? We could go maybe to dinner?
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asherwy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Pepper. wrote:[[ Oky, how about a time skip? We could go maybe to dinner?

Sure
Asherwy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

(Sounds good)
Amanda checked her watch, slightly surprised at how late it had gotten, and started heading down to the cafeteria. She'd expected it to be late afternoon, by the time she'd finished dropping off the stolen medical papers and explaining Jay and Xavier's conditions to the medical staff, then had a long shower, brushed her teeth and hair, put on some clean clothes, and generally busied herself trying to feel human again, but not dinner time. Oh well, she could get the paperwork she'd planned to do with the rest of the day done tomorrow, and with everything that had happened recently she'd earned an afternoon off. She grabbed a plate and piled it with pasta, before going and finding a seat.
Erik put down his books and went to find some food. He'd spent most of the day looking over school textbooks, (mostly maths- it was the least boring) seeing how much he could teach himself. Despite the title Ravenpool Academy there weren't that many lessons, and he wanted to be able to function in a human world after he got out of here. He eyed the salad with delicate distaste, then grabbed the largest piece of pizza he could see, figuring if he was meant to eat leaves he would have developed a rabbit shift.
Alexa left her dorm and went for dinner, wondering if anyone else was there already. She hadn't seen much of anyone else that day, not that she'd tried. After h early morning resolution to talk to more people, she'd ended up spending the day shut up in her room reading books she grabbed from the library. Social butterfly, that's her.
(Going to leave Lilly out until Alyci starts posting again)
Last edited by Tyger Tyger on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm clearing out my pet/item collection (I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to collect anymore) so everything's up for grabs. People on my friend list get priority, but after that it's first come first served.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asherwy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:41 pm

x a v i e r
      The young boy had taken a shower, his hand still dull with pain. After changing into a new set of clothes, he applied a fresh bandage on his hand and headed downstairs to the dining hall. Taking a plate, he selected a bowl of beef stew with some hot chocolate, he was still a bit cold from the shower. Catching a glimpse of Amanda at one of the tables, he walked over to her and took a seat next to the teacher. "Thanks for taking care of Jay and I." Before taking a sip at the tempting beef stew, he glanced around for Jay, hoping she was alright.
Asherwy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonn » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:40 am

Leonn/Wolf/15

Leonn had hung out with her sister all day and was starting to feel hungry. She stood up and looked down at Jayly. Aren't you hungry? Lets go eat. She suggested. When they had reached the cafeteria, Leonn chose a bowl of chicken salad and sat down by Eric, smiling at him. How was you day? She asked with a naive voice. She had always had the talent to sound innocent but never used it for her own benefit.

Jayly/Quetzal/16

Jayly saw Leonn standing up and asking her if she was hungry. Now that you mention it... She told her and held her tummy. She stood up by her sister and walked with her to the cafeteria. She chose spaghetti with tomato-sauce. Not her favorite but it would do. She sat down by Leonn and Eric.

Jennifer/Defense Teacher

Jennifer sat in her room, looking out the window. She had a hard time deciding wether she should go eat in the cafeteria or go hunting as a bear. She concluded that she wasn't up for raw meat that day and headed down to the cafeteria. She took two chicken legs with vegetables and rice before sitting down with Amanda and Xavier. How's that wound? She asked him, trying not to sound like she was joking. Because she wasn't but a sentence like that could be interpreted as a joke.
W O L V E S Are My Animal

S I N G I N G Is My Everyday

C O L O U R S Are My Soul

C L I M B I N G Is My Life

H U N G E R_G A M E S Is My Book

E L E C T R O_S W I N G Is My Song

AND ALL OF THESE
MAKE ME HAPPY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If You Want To Trade I Only Want Pretty Dogs That I Don't Have And Uncommon+.
PS: Please Trade Fairly And Keep In Mind That I Like To Hold On To My Pets Sometimes
Leonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Lauren Jay Flight

I was too afraid to take the bandage off of my shoulder to take a shower, so I didn't. Instead I laid on my bed for quite a while before I began to read. After reading Lord of The Rings for two hours, I checked my watch and realized I was late to dinner. I quickly got up and walked to the dining room. I get a small helping of pasta and some salad on the side before locating Xavier. Hey, I say casually, pulling up a chair next to him and Amanda. How are you doing? I take a bite of the steaming pasta with a bite of salad to compensate for the heat.
Last edited by Len. on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:25 pm

'It's fine.' Amanda said to Xavier. 'It's my job, isn't it? And besides, you would have made a mess if you'd bled all over the place here. 'Hi Jennifer.' She smiled as her friend came to join them. 'How's the shoulder?' She asked Jay, more as conversation filler than a serious question. She reckoned the student was smart enough to tell them if anything was going wrong.
'Pretty boring.' Erik looked up as Jayly and Leonn came and sat with him. Those two must be pretty close friends, he thought. I don't think I've seen them apart. 'Spent most of it studying. Who knew learning science could be so dull? It always looked so much better on TV.' He spoke between bites of pizza. 'How about you two?'
Last edited by Tyger Tyger on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm clearing out my pet/item collection (I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to collect anymore) so everything's up for grabs. People on my friend list get priority, but after that it's first come first served.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenMaK❥ » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:33 pm

♪♫♪Band♫Geek♪♫♪ wrote:
Ash and Autumn

They both laughed inside their heads at his fail attempt to turn into a raven.
ImageImage
ImageImage
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

x
x

In order to
realize the strangth
and the worth
of the
Anchor,
we need to feel
the stress of
the storm.

x
x

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

TreesMoviesInstagram

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Hello
There
Kind
Human

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

QueenMaK❥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 pm

(There's been a time skip, everyone's going to dinner)
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonn » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Jayly/Quetzal/15

Jayly giggled at eric's wise but funny words. Sounds like you've never been to school before. She told him jokingly and started eating her spaghetti. When he asked them both a question, Jayly looked up. We've been in my dorm, chatting and trying to come up with something to do... No luck though. She told him with an amused smile. She was in such a fun mood for no reason at all.

Leonn/Wolf/15

Leonn let her sister do the talking as she calmly ate her salad, giggling with Jayly from time to time. She couldn't help but think that eric never really wanted to open up to someone. They hadn't seen him for that long but she had still noticed that he is closed up inside himself. And Leonn started feeling closed inside this big building. She needed to get out as soon as possible. Sometimes she just got the urge to go outside without any reason. She decided to wait until she was finished with her salad, trying not to stress-eat.
W O L V E S Are My Animal

S I N G I N G Is My Everyday

C O L O U R S Are My Soul

C L I M B I N G Is My Life

H U N G E R_G A M E S Is My Book

E L E C T R O_S W I N G Is My Song

AND ALL OF THESE
MAKE ME HAPPY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If You Want To Trade I Only Want Pretty Dogs That I Don't Have And Uncommon+.
PS: Please Trade Fairly And Keep In Mind That I Like To Hold On To My Pets Sometimes
Leonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me