Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:13 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, Davina, Brooks, Sophie

She smiled as her mother in law headed over to her, and she nodded to her. "Yes mother," she said, as she sometimes called the woman mother. She was her daughter in law, so this basically was a second mother. She hugged her then looked to Jarek, wanting to tell her mother in law...She wanted to tell her she was pregnant again. However, Jarek didn't seem to want Davina to know about it yet. She laughed in delight when the woman focused on Davina. "Jarek has been a bit tough on her, but...she's the future Luna."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Sophie, Nathalie

The green eyed brunette looked to Jarek's mother, who would have been the former Luna. As such, he dipped his head with respect to her. "Hello ma'am," he said, then winced a bit as Nathalie spoke...It was true, though, Jarek was being tough on Davina. He also knew that of course their Luna would tell her mother in law this. Most people wouldn't keep things from their parents and in laws.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and others

The green eyed golden brown haired girl looked to the older woman as well. She nodded to her, saying "Hello ma'am," then looking away. The former Luna was here for her son, daughter in law and granddaughter. It should be enough for Sophie and Brooks just to say hello to her.

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: open for now

The turquoise eyed male got up for the day, made breakfast and ate it. He ate slowly, not in any hurry here after all, then finished it. He thought of his sister at the academy, and hoped she was doing alright there. Shaking his head, he washed the dish and set it aside. He then headed out and phased, deciding to do a patrol of the area he was staying in. He didn't know he'd soon run into the girl that was his mate.

:thumbup: ]

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Jack?

The dark haired girl hummed a bit as she headed out of her room. She went towards the communal eating area, and smiled a bit as she saw others. She saw one of the sisters, Umi, on her way there as well. She called out "Umi, hey!" and trotted over to her, figuring she should try and make friends. She didn't really have any friends here yet...Some of the others liked her well enough, but...they all had their own friend groups.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Rhett, Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and girl- 5' 5"- Tags: Nathalie, Davina and others

The long haired dark haired woman got the kids food, and hummed a bit. Once they were done eating, she headed to where the others were. She knew she couldn't go to the ball, she'd already had a mate. Plus, she refused to leave her kids here alone. She knew she could bring them with her, but...she didn't really want to go anyway. She said "Hello Luna, Davina, Brooks, Sophie."

-yeah...new wolf will go here-

Nickie Snowfall- f- 16 y (17 in a week or so)- human- Pan; Luna, Jack- Nathan x Rebecca: Nyx, people at Inn- 5' 1"- Tags: Inn

The gray eyed black haired girl hummed and smiled as she patted Honi then. She took her brother's hand, leading him out of the room now.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; Aiyana/Ai the Shiloh Shepherd)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn

The golden haired werewolf hummed a small sound as they looked around. They saw the turquoise eyed brunette heading out of her room. They smiled and called to her, then walked with her to the eating area. The kitchen was off the eating area, kept closed to the guests of the Inn.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:24 pm

After slipping into the kitchen and placing her dishes in the sink Tara slipped out of the kitchen and out into the fresh morning air. She padded silently along the path that led toward the border. "what about it Artemis, you up for a good run?" she asked her wolf. A small smile played on her lips as she felt her wolf stretch and shake out her fur. A moment later she had shifted and where a young woman had once stood now a dark crimson wolf now stood. A short time later the wolf took off in a light trot her fur shimmering in the early light.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:25 pm

|| Jarek Svärd || 34 || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Nathalie || Tagged: His mother, Davina, Brooks and Sophie || Father to Davina ||

He watched them all interact with each other before he got the death glare from his mother. ” Jarek Vernon Svärd. You’ve been hard on this girl? What’s the matter with you? I know she’s the future Luna but you don’t have to be that harsh on her! Maybe I should have been more harsh with you.” she said, scolding her own son. Jarek lowered his head in shame from his own mother. “I know….I just want her to be the best that she can be is all….” he told her. His mother folded her arms across her chest. “I know you do son. And she will be. You just have to let her grow on her own now. Shes 18. She’s ready.” she said and then looked over at Davina. Davina listened to the whole conversation and felt her face flush slightly. She hated being put on the spot but it was nice to see her dad get chewed out by his own mother, the former Luna. She couldn’t help but let out a laugh and see how her dad became a different person whenever his mother was around.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:08 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, Davina, Brooks, Sophie

She looked over as Amaya came into the room with her twin pups. She smiled at her and said "Good morning Amaya," then tilted her head. "I'm assuming you're not going to go to the Ball?" she asked her. The resulting nod, though a very small nod, answered that question. She turned back to her family, and smiled as she looked at them. Through the mind link, she asked Jarek 'Am I allowed to tell mother about the pregnancy?'

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Sophie, Nathalie

The green eyed brunette chuckled a bit, then blinked and quickly covered his mouth. He didn't want to get in trouble for laughing... He was just amused by their alpha and the former Luna, and he quickly looked to Davina. He made a small sound when she didn't answer her mother. Shrugging to himself, he could assume she was nervous maybe, about the Ball. He said "Davina...do we have training or anything we need to do today?"

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and others

The green eyed golden brown haired girl wasn't going to go look for the human. Given the girl hadn't really said anything more to her the night before, she sighed. She knew it couldn't work out... She decided to just leave it be, but now she perked up as her brother spoke.

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: open for now

The turquoise eyed male flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. The creamy-golden, white marked male looked around as he walked. He didn't see any humans, or smell any rogues or loners about. He sighed with relief, though soon there would be an attack...For now, he continued to walk through the area, and looked around. He'd soon come upon a scene, where he'd have to save another wolf.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Jack?

The dark haired girl hummed a bit as she headed out of her room. She went towards the communal eating area, and smiled a bit as she saw others. She saw one of the sisters, Umi, on her way there as well. She called out "Umi, hey!" and trotted over to her, figuring she should try and make friends. She didn't really have any friends here yet...Some of the others liked her well enough, but...they all had their own friend groups.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Rhett, Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and Rinn (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: Nathalie

The long haired dark haired woman sighed a bit...but at least Nat spoke to her. she nodded and said "Yeah...I'm not going to go this time." She fell silent after that, wanting to say sorry but the other just nodded to her. She turned around, heading back to the foyer then going outside.

-new wolf goes here-

Nickie Snowfall- f- 16 y (17 in a week or so)- human- Pan; Luna, Jack- Nathan x Rebecca: Nyx (6; neck length black wavy hair, gray eyes, mahogany skin), people at Inn- 5' 1"- Tags: Inn

The gray eyed black haired girl hummed and smiled as she patted Honi then. She took her brother's hand, leading him out of the room now.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; Aiyana/Ai the Shiloh Shepherd)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn

The golden haired werewolf hummed a small sound as they looked around. They saw the turquoise eyed brunette heading out of her room. They smiled and called to her, then walked with her to the eating area. The kitchen was off the eating area, kept closed to the guests of the Inn.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:33 pm

|| Jarek Svärd || 34 || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Nathalie || Father to Davina || Tagged: His mother, Davina, Nathalie, and others ||

After he was done being scolded by his own mother, Jarek glanced at his mate. Yes you can tell her but she probably already knows. But you can tell her. We will tell Davina after the Ball is done. he told her and then looked at his daughter. He shot her a look when she laughed at him being scolded but that only gave him a smack from his mother and he huffed at her. “How long are you going to be here for this time around mother? Don’t you have some elder things to deal with? Or are you here to get away from dad? What has he done now.” he said.

The older woman huffed back at her son and sighed. “Oh your father is fine. A pain in my neck but honestly when is he never? And no I’m not here for some elder business. I’m actually here to check on my son and his family. Mainly making sure that you’re not running this pack to the ground. So I plan to stick around for a while or until you get tired of me.” she said with a laugh.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:59 pm

She hummed a bit, then stopped herself from making such a sound. She smiled and nodded at her husband, then quickly scolded herself...Davina or the others might question why she was nodding. She said Okay...good, and...telling Davina after the ball is fine. She then smiled as she turned back to her mother in law. "Mother...could I talk to you in the kitchen for a moment?" she asked her, aloud of course.

The green eyed brunette chuckled a bit, then blinked and quickly covered his mouth. He didn't want to get in trouble for laughing... He was just amused by their alpha and the former Luna, and he quickly looked to Davina. He made a small sound when she didn't answer her mother. Shrugging to himself, he could assume she was nervous maybe, about the Ball. He said "Davina...do we have training or anything we need to do today?"

The green eyed golden brown haired girl wasn't going to go look for the human. Given the girl hadn't really said anything more to her the night before, she sighed. She knew it couldn't work out... She decided to just leave it be, but now she perked up as her brother spoke.

The turquoise eyed male flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. The creamy-golden, white marked male looked around as he walked. He didn't see any humans, or smell any rogues or loners about. He sighed with relief, though soon there would be an attack...For now, he continued to walk through the area, and looked around. He'd soon come upon a scene, where he'd have to save another wolf.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The silly girl who could sing well but was also stubborn and could seem cold if angered, she hummed. She was average height as well as slender. She noticed others were already headed for the cafeteria. She quickly finished what she was doing, and left her room as well. The lighter mahogany skinned one flicked back long and straight dark brown hair. As she reached the cafeteria, ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils noticed them. There were two girls she noticed. One was heading in, the other was calling out to that one.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Rhett, Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman -outside-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:47 am

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: Her father, mother and Brooks ||

She watched as her parents and grandmother interacted with each other and then she turned her attention back to Brooks. ”Not that I’m aware of. But I’m sure there will be some once the ball is done. At least that is what I’ve heard.” she said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. “Of course sweetheart, we can go talk in private. Excuse us.” she said and then shot her son a look before walking away. Jarek puffed out his cheeks and shook his head before walking away.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:32 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, mother in law

She smiled and nodded at her mother in law, saying "Thank you." She led the way to the kitchen, and once there she looked around. Once sure no one else was there, she took a breath and said "Jarek said you might already know. I'm pregnant again," and waited to see how she'd respond. Jarek's mother already loved her granddaughter. Nat was sure she'd love the new pup as well, or at least she hoped so.

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Sophie

The green eyed brunette nodded as he looked at the redhead, and smiled. "Makes sense there wouldn't be any today, since all the Ball preparation has to be done. Well...do you...want to go for a run with me? I think Sophie has learned her lesson, so we can leave her here. That or we could take her with us, if you still think we need to watch her." He shook his head a couple times and sighed.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and Brooks

The green eyed golden brown haired girl looked at her brother and Davina. She made an annoyed sound when he said they could make her go with them. If Davina thought she still needed to be watched...She shot her brother a narrowed eyed look, then looked away.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The silly girl who could sing well but was also stubborn and could seem cold if angered, she hummed. She was average height as well as slender. She noticed others were already headed for the cafeteria. She quickly finished what she was doing, and left her room as well. The lighter mahogany skinned one flicked back long and straight dark brown hair. As she reached the cafeteria, ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils noticed them. There were two girls she noticed. One was heading in, the other was calling out to that one.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman -outside-

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn

The golden haired werewolf -eating-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:49 am

Artemis took over and Tara relaxed letting the crimson pelted wolf dart through the grass. The pair enjoyed the feel of the wind in their fur as they bounded through the grass and the brush. Occasionally Artemis would say something to Tara about the vastness of the pack lands. Artemis wasn't happy about the fact of being in Alaska because she was a southern wolf born and raised so the constant chill was not exactly her cup of tea. She often wondered secretly if her mate would reject her.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:46 pm

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie || Tagged: Brooks ||

”Sure you and u can go for a run. No, I’m sure she will be fine. Leave her be.” the young woman spoke before heading out the front door. Meanwhile Jarek’s mother heard what Nathalie said and she smiled. “Well for one my son is right. I already knew but I figured it would only be a matter of time before you said something. You know that I’m happy for you both. What about Davina. Have you told her yet?” she explained to her daughter in law.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me