☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{ Guinevere }
--------------------------------------------------
Resurgence , Female , 15 , Crush: N/A

I slowly and weakly awaken from my state of unconsciousness in the arms of the female that had died. How was she alive again? Had I revived her? I felt a sharp pang in my head, what was going on?
"E-excuse me..." I say softly, weakly, "What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" I ask despite having a feeling I had previously known this female as well.

{ Dawn }
Nullification , Female , 16 , Crush: N/A

Continuing to growl, my lips actually turn up into a smile as the male now held both of my wrists, there was nothing left for him to block with. Having been pinned to a wall I quickly pull all my weight into a flip and run up the wall. Due to the tight grip of the male, I had slightly dislocated my shoulder in the process, but nothing I couldn't fix later. I jump off the wall over the male's head, possibly even grazing it attempting to land behind him. Should the tactic work, the male's arms would be behind him giving me enough time to attack.
Due to the blood roaring in my ears and the idea of killing someone, I don't hear Lord Alistair ordering me to take it outside.

{ Blaze Tanner }
Hypnotism , Male , 17 , Crush: Olivia

"I-i... i-i..." I stutter, but just as I'm about to say I like you a creature known as a manticore attacks us. Unfortunately, I had to stay more to the back as my powers were useless on the creature and I wasn't exactly the best fighter, but soon the attack had ended, and holy mother Solara, Solara herself had appeared before us. I stood in awe at her presence.

(Me hoping this is ok. I missed a lot, sorry. It's been a rough and busy few weeks.)
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 pm

((I'm pretty sure it's just Solara who's here.
Luno's in the sanctuary communicating via thoughts or something. Idk everyone's powers yet.))

((Edit: nvm, reread the posts))
Last edited by passione on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:02 pm

(Idk, I'll ask Two in the morning. I had no clue what to put for Blaze XD)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:30 am

➻ mallory everton ➻ mood; irritated/content ➻ crush; totally cilan ➻ werewolf/animal telepathy ➻ tags; cilan and the squad

Mallory stepped back when he jumped. Hearing some random damsel screaming and crying made her turn her head. Manticore? She hadn't picked up any nearby scent of manticore. Watching this girl and watching her helplessly cling to Gavotte made her a little more aware of the blade she had in her sleeve. "I didn't pick up any smell of manticore whilst in wolf form," she piped up, glancing at Regina, a questioning look painted on her face. It seemed many people were piping up with suspicions and she was glad. Even Xia had a very good observation to offer. Deciding to let it be for now, she heard Cilan call her puppy. The word stung faintly in her chest, reminding her of her mom. When he offered to race, she immediately transformed and sprinted after him.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:58 am

» [➳] jennifer dire/[ tag(s) ] luno and gavotte/[ crush ] gavotte/[ power ] accuracy and fire manipulation/[ location ] sanctuary path

At this point Jen was practically seething anger, but she did her best to calm herself down. She could almost hear her father's words in the back of her head, do you want to destroy something else? Yes, they were rather harsh for her father but it had grown to help her. Calming herself down her eyes soon returned to their normal blue and gray colour. It was clear many were skeptical about Regina as well, although she took one last glance at Regina and began following Gavotte. Not next to him but in a close proximity, Jen didn't know if he'd be upset with her. Once they reached The Sanctuary her jaw dropped, it was beautiful. Immediately taking her back to their small cabin when they'd lived in Ravineside Forest. Jennifer could almost see her five year old self running around and shooting her bow. Her father would laugh and watch, but later join in. Jennifer could clearly see what seemed to be a sparkling river, she couldn't exactly identify the gender of the male or female sitting there.. But she walked over anyways, "Hello." As soon as she saw the masculine figure she had known it was Luno, someone Gavotte had mentioned as wanting to help plenty of times in the past. She dipped her hand in and sighed in relief, the water wasn't too cold. Lifting her hand out she then cupped them together and took a sip of the river water, then she went on to dab some on her forehead and knee. Not bothering to worry how it may affect her.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am

Flynn
Tagged: Solara

Flynn was enveloped in warmth. He knew it wasn't his dad, this wasn't a harsh heat. It was light, and comforting.
"Solara!" He coughed as he opened his eyes. He looked up and beamed. It was Solara. She was practically family. He reached up and wrapped his arms around her, trying to hold her close but it was hard from his position.
"I knew you would return. I just knew it! Did you see Amber? Jonah? Mom and Dad? How are they faring?" He asked, almost spitting out everything. He loved the warmth, and he didn't care if he was acting like a child.

Regina
Tagged: Xia, Jen, The Doubters

Regina just widened her eyes as everyone started to attack her. She produced more tears, and made herself feel sad.
"I ran from the manticore that just attacked you. I was running from a couple of Alastair's guards. I was running towards a bridge, but it seemed to have collapsed. I had to find another way around. Please, this is the only place that can protect me." She sobbed, wrapping her arms around herself and looking as weak and pathetic as possible. They shouldn't be judging her this harshly right from the get-go. This was not the group that everyone was whispering about.
It would, however, make it easier for everyone to turn on each other.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

"I do not need to be carried, but thank you for the offer." He smiled up at her. He was hoping he wasn't blushing. He looked awful when he was blushing.
"You were quite impressive with that Manticore, especially after since you have just rejoined us." Mayne inquired, speaking softly. He didn't want to offend her, but he also just wanted to talk to her. Mayne didn't know how.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:33 am

Reidun «Xia» Olsen
╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Sᴋᴇᴘᴛɪᴄᴀʟ
◍Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs Mᴇɪs
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia's arm falls to her side.
She rolls her eyes and storms away from Silas, getting up in Regina's face. She was done with this.
At this point, she didn't care how others felt.
Her head was aching and her heart pounded outside her rib cage, working harder than ever.
She was delirious.
She was made oblivious to the group's stability as they arrived at their destination.
Staring Regina down, Xia finds that her aura had dwindled down from sharp and alert to something like a kicked puppy.
This acting was beginning to seem a lot more believable to the aura manipulator.

Xia grasps the collar of Regina's tattered shirt, pulling her closer as to inspect her expression,
and energy at an even closer level.
She was aggressive, and she felt wrong for judging the newcomer, but she was very, very tired.
Tired of liars, tired of a life lived without peace.
Even outside of Windwoods, Xia had felt the effects of demise fall upon her home and everything that had once belonged to her.

"I sincerely wish you luck.
You'll have a difficult time convincing me to—"

Her airway contracted intensely as she snarled at Regina.
Xia was already short of breath, but she didn't even think of dying here.
Was she dying?

She wheezed in attempt to take in a breath, teeth clenched tightly, grasping her own throat as she hung her head and dropped a hand from the fabric of the other girl's shirt.
That's it, she was going to give out.

Xia's eyes rolled back into her sockets as she collapsed to the ground,
unable to finish what argument she was about to start.
Last edited by passione on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:30 am

(Ah, ohnmygod sorry!)

Silas chose to keep his mouth shut. Arguing never helped anything, and that was a fact his mother made sure he understood. He instead dropped his arms and nodded, following the moving group. "You're right."
When Xia pulled him close, though, he squeaked in surprise. But yes, he liked the warmth she provided. His heart welled up in his chest uncomfortably, but he felt all warm inside.
Xia then quipped to this new strange lady, who, he'd admit, was rather attractive. He blushed at his thoughts, looking down. It was horrible to think that, all squished up against Xia.
Before he could stop her, she strutted up the the girl, Regina. He covered his eyes in horror. He headed a thud and raced over to Xia.
"Please, please, what do you need?" He stammered, falling to his knees.

"Of course, I'd be honored," Yina bowed slightly, then gracefully strolled along. "No more running, though. I mean, if you'd be so kind."
She continued down the hall, oblivious.

Jaai jammed the necklace in her pocket, deciding that confronting her mother would be for the best. She stood up straight, then turned the corner.
Her mother spotted her, then smiled.
Jaai fought the urge to run.
"Hello, my dear, how are you?" Yina greeted, then continued on carelessly. Jaai stared at Cyprian, then coughed.
"Good, ummm..."
Yina proceeded, then stopped dead in her tracks. "Wait." The woman swirled around, looking Jaai up and down.
"You don't have a dress!" She exclaimed, covering her mouth with her manicured hands. "We shall get you one after the report, of course."
Jaai faked a grin and wrung her hands. She glanced back at Cyprian, feeling slightly horrified. Her estranged mother met her again for the first time in two years and she wants to buy her a dress? She couldn't speak.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen
╔══════════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Rᴇɢʀᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
◍Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs Mᴇɪs
╚══════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Breathing difficulty was back, and this time it was a full blown attack.
Just before when Xia had fallen off the Manticore, she was able to sooth her airways quite easily with the help of Lily and Mallory, simply taking a break afterwards.
This was different. She was under stress and the air was stuffy. It would be hard to recover.

She had no time to waste, she needed oxygen desperately. Either that, or to die peacefully.
Weakly, Xia's head lulled to the side as she glanced up at Silas.
Great... My vision is going dark as well.
She coughed in utter discomfort, words coming out as nothing but a soft rasp as she spoke.
"Silas... Silas. I need air..."
She stopped to draw in a feeble breath. She didn't know whether she was going to die here or not.
Disgrace it. If I'm gonna go tonight, I'll have to do it in the arms of someone I come closest to loving,
Xia thought, her hand finding Silas' before she closed her eyes.
The world seemed to be drifting farther and farther away.
I'll make it if he's here. I'll make it if he's here.
Maybe it's just my head talking. The world is spinning, it's spinning too fast. I can't breathe, I can't think.
I can only hope I don't lose. I'm so close... Just a little longer.

Xia managed to furrow her brows, attempting to relax herself while her asthma played on.
Her chest felt tight and her heart felt much too large. She worked at it, keeping herself alive as she gasped for air.
She was going to come right out and say it. If she didn't, she would be burdened in regrets even in the afterlife.

"Silas..."
Xia choked on his name, holding in the urge to cry. She felt stupid.
She felt more pathetic than Regina seemed to be.
"I need you, Silas."
Last edited by passione on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:23 pm

Travis

He watched everyone not really sure what is going on since he had just arrived. He went to the dead manticore and looked at it's dead body, although not much of a body just a giant pile of ash and some charred bones.
"its a shame i wasn't here to see that.."
He then frowns in thought. He then looks around to find someone familiar to talk to, so he could find out what happened.
Last edited by Travster44 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to