☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 pm

"Wait! Wait," a familiar voice called out as the footsteps approached further.
Cilan froze. "Cyprian?"
The Brown boy stumbled out of the bushes. "Don't kill me!" he exclaimed, holding out his hands in surrender. "I came to warn you. The guards know you left, and they're coming."
"How can we trust you?" Cilan demanded. "After how you treated us in school?"
"Dude! I thought we were friends," Cyprian said. "I thought that was all fun and games. Trust me, my parents... I'll tell you later. We have to go now!"
Cilan breathed a sigh. "Fine, but you will be supervised. Alright guys. We need to get running. Now follow me." He took off at a rapid jogging pace.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:32 pm

"Screw this. Anyone that can, please climb up onto a tree. If you can't, hopefully you know how to fight efficiently. Travelling on the ground is slower and not as safe. We can split off into 2 groups, one being in the trees and one on the ground. Laurel will lead the tree group, I'll lead the ground group." Erion paused as he jumped down. "I'll be tracking using Laurel's bond with me and occasionally Cilan's bond with his dad."

Laurel sighed as she slowed down and waited for others to climb up.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:35 pm

"I will lead the ground group with Erion," Cilan corrected as he kept running. His hands were clenched into fists, and his spear was at his side. He wasn't happy with this situation. "We need to move fast, so you have to follow my direction. Otherwise we will go the wrong way and it will take us longer."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Jaai sighed, relaxing her axe. "I can't climb trees, and someone has to keep Kylie under restraint." She followed Cilan and the other guy. She pushed Kylie along with one hand on her back.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:38 pm

"when will we meet back up? " Kylie asked
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:39 pm

"Not many of us can climb trees that effectively," Cilan said. "In fact, only two. Laurel and Mallory. I say we stay on the ground. If there is any objection, save it for the next time we are attacked. We will be stronger in a fight together."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Kylie sits down a plays with the kittens, giving no attention to the group's plan. She named the mother cat Noni, and is thinking of names for the kittens, being completely irrelevant
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:43 pm

Cilan was on the verge of losing his temper now. "On your feet," he said firmly. "Unless you want to stay here and get killed. Soldiers are after us, and you need to run or die."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:44 pm

"In that case, Laurel and Mal can scout ahead for us." Erion sighed. "I never told you this because I thought it was unimportant, but you had a few bonds that I had no idea connected to where; we're following them right now."

Laurel sighed as she sped up again, going ahead of the group and staying next the the 6 taut family strings.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Jaai stared at Cilan. She admired his quick decisiveness and effectiveness. She made a mental note to be more like him.
"Okay, then Laurel should come down? She might be faster in the trees."
Jaai noticed Kylie sit, so she scooped her up by her armpits. "Do you want to die?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me