The Asylum (Superhuman Powers rp) (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Asylum (Superhuman Powers rp) (Accepting!)

Postby Ayato ototochan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:00 am

Max was not sure how to respond to Joshua so he just looked at the cookie before nibbling on it again. When he finished about half of it he wrapped up the other half in the plastic wrap it came in and his it in his dresser drawers out of habit. He then walked to the window and looked out wishing they could get out and be free.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
Image BLM!!!
Ayato ototochan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ mew ~ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:13 am

MistySkies121 wrote:Clara nodded hesitantly. "Okay, but keep an eye out for Myra and Adira." She said. She closed her eyes and concentrating on creating a dense fog. Water droplets formed on her hair and laced through her eyelashes, making them seem more long and beautiful. The clear liquid in the air began to condense into a thick fog, blanketing everything and making it impossible to see more than a few inches. Clara couldn't even see her own hand, but still felt it securely in Zaire's grasp.

((I think I'll wait for eren jaeger~))
trading all pets/items for flightrising currency
~ mew ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thecrowmuse11 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:35 am

Thecrowmuse11 wrote:
Thecrowmuse11 wrote:
Thecrowmuse11 wrote:Myra saw Adira. "Adira!" She yelled and grabbed her sleeve before she could race past, she was going so fast, she would probably end up hitting a wall.

waitin for jennywenny. :(

✳crow✳ѕнe/нer✳вι✳ιnғp✳arтιѕт✳

Thecrowmuse11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Sky » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 am

MistySkies121 wrote:Clara nodded hesitantly. "Okay, but keep an eye out for Myra and Adira." She said. She closed her eyes and concentrating on creating a dense fog. Water droplets formed on her hair and laced through her eyelashes, making them seem more long and beautiful. The clear liquid in the air began to condense into a thick fog, blanketing everything and making it impossible to see more than a few inches. Clara couldn't even see her own hand, but still felt it securely in Zaire's grasp.

Waiting for Jennywenny and eren jaeger ... :|

>>><<<

Hey I'm Sky.

>>><<<

Writer • Artist • Equestrian

>>><<<

INTJ • Slytherin • Leo

>>><<<

Stealing jokes from Tumblr since 2004.

Agent Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thecrowmuse11 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 am

meeehhhh..... waitin waitin waitin.... :3

✳crow✳ѕнe/нer✳вι✳ιnғp✳arтιѕт✳

Thecrowmuse11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:18 am

{{;-Where are we now? Sebastion is getting restless, and Alexander...What's he doing?
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ mew ~ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:23 am

((read clara and Luna's stuff on the previous page and you'll be all caught up ^^ ))
trading all pets/items for flightrising currency
~ mew ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PsychoWinchester » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:47 am

BecNessMonster wrote:Rebecca shivered in the cold air, so this girl had a ghost named Aiden, interesting....She looked at the door nervously like it might jump off the hinges and jump at her, she let our a slighted sigh and looked at her "nice to meet you Jodie, so your in here because of Aiden then" she guessed and thought about why she was in here, she bit her lip and looked a Jodie "I heared from a boy name myles that this place was dangerous and I wana know how, you any idea" she asked looking at her and smiled softly "oh and my power is over the element of earth and umm other stuff" she said nervously

.:Jodie Holmes // Female // 17 years old // Gifted Human // Tethered to a ghost named Aiden:.

Jodie nodded and sighed. "Basically, yeah..," she mumbled and noticed how Aiden went about, focused on his own business of moving things around and scaring every doctor/nurse/scientist that got too close to hear the girls' conversation, but without harming those humans directly. Jodie ignored him for now and listened to Rebecca talk to her about someone named Myles and if this place was dangerous. She lifted her brows in surprise, unsure of whether to deny it or confirm it. For a while she just stood there, biting her lip and thinking over all the possible answers she could give.

After a moment she chose one. "I couldn't say it's a safe place to be, either. I mean... They kind of experiment on us here...," she started, but felt like she needed to add more and clarify it a bit. "Well, not on me, because my personal therapist does not let them, but... Well, you know, it IS a dangerous place," she concluded, unsure of what else to add. Although she had felt safe here because Nathan always looked out for her, she was aware that others weren't as lucky as she was... Most of the time. When Aiden returned to her, she could feel that he was nervous again... And that wasn't anything normal for him, getting nervous two times in a row for less than an hour. Come on, you done yet? he asked her, yet Jodie ignored him again, focused on her conversation with Rebecca.

"By the way, do you know where this... Myles guy is?" she asked, pushing some of her own hair away from her face and behind her ear. Aiden swirled around her, as if telling her that they had to go now, but she kept ignoring him.
You’re in a car with a beautiful boy,

and he won’t tell you that he loves you, but he loves you.
And you feel like you’ve done something terrible,
like robbed a liquor store,
or swallowed pills,
or shoveled yourself a grave in the dirt,
and you’re tired.
You’re in a car with a beautiful boy,
and you’re trying not to tell him that you love him,
and you’re trying to choke down the feeling,
and you’re trembling, but he reaches over and he touches
you
, like a prayer for which no words exist,
and you feel your heart taking root in your body,
like you’ve discovered something you didn’t even have a name for.
PsychoWinchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 am

"Hmm i See, so like the twisted storys they are a bunch of mad scientist who like to experiment on humans, Shows you how far our breed evolved " she scowled and looked at jodie nervously, her head was on her other arm and she was digging her nails in to it, she was cold and felt self conscious about not wearing her cloak "no idea, he showed me to my room and left I think, umm but really tho, in the past when asylums were ment for only the insane, they did tests on them, thinking that the more the pain that they might snap out of it" she said thinking

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Petite Mort » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Winchesterbros wrote:Max was not sure how to respond to Joshua so he just looked at the cookie before nibbling on it again. When he finished about half of it he wrapped up the other half in the plastic wrap it came in and his it in his dresser drawers out of habit. He then walked to the window and looked out wishing they could get out and be free.

((I'm aliiiiiive))

Emery rose an eyebrow as she watched Max and nibbled on her taco quietly. "So... What shall we do now?" She asked softly.
La Petite Mort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me