☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:37 am

name: lily ✿ power: teleportation ✿ crush: probs rowan aye ✿ tags: the new fambalam

A grin of pure admiration spread across Lily's features, and she clasped her hands together in delight. "You were spot on," she exclaimed, "that's an incredible ability." Pondering for a few moments about auras and her own in particular, she looked up again at Xia with a change of topic in mind. "So, I noticed you were checking out the new boy?" she teased, throwing a casual wink and a smile.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Fʟᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia nodded in agreement.
"It really is, up until the colours begin to cause headaches."
She paused for a bit when Lily mentioned the new boy who smelled like rain.
Right, she thought to herself.
She was the one smirking at me before, right when I lifted my eyes off him.
Xia thought the boy was kind of cute. She didn't necessarily have any romantic thoughts about him, they hadn't even spoken once, after all. He was moving ahead of her with his little sister, talking to the people he knew.
Xia hadn't met anyone prior to this day, she lived alone.

"I— Uh..."
she stammered, her eyes drifting off another direction.
"His aura was really interesting... is all. I don't often find people who smell like nature."
That wasn't a complete lie, she really was looking to find details in his aura.
Though, his facial features did seem to attract her a bit.

"His energy displayed distrust. I won't be bothering him."

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia sheathed her sword as she heard voices.
Reforming as a whole person, she listens carefully.
Right, those are probably the guards.
She had gotten in by slipping with the shadows under the door, and nobody seemed to have realized she was there when she sat down somewhere further away from them.
Either way, she was sure most of the guards in there, as well as the timekeepers worked for Alastair, though she couldn't be too certain.
They were workers.
She could freely speak to them under the same wing.

Amelia sauntered over.
Jason and Kale were there, two of the guards.
There may have been a female as well, she could hear their voices, and now see them as the three came into sight.
"Hello,"
Amelia greeted, waving a hand. They might wonder how she could have gotten in.
No matter, she would only answer to them if they asked.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Jaai snorted. "I don't think it's anything horrible. I put it on earlier and..."
She remembered the chilling experience, frowning. Her lovely picked her up, and she smiled. Maybe being a little smart would amuse her.
"Are my legs broken?" She asked sarcastically, beaming. She did want food quickly, and unless Cyprian ran it would take longer. She wanted to run.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:02 am

Mountain Path

Gavotte focused and tried to see ahead. He could easily see the entire group, with Cilan at the front. Cilan was the easiest to see because he was glowing slightly. Gavotte wasn't sure why, but it probably had something to do with his phoenix powers. He had always been quite the eccentric guy.
He couldn't yet see the Sanctuary though. "Not yet," Gavotte admitted. "Maybe it's hidden with magic, and that is why Alastair hasn't destroyed it yet."
Gavotte was sure the Sanctuary wouldn't even have a scratch from this curse.

---

Clock Tower

The air was tense with electricity as the intruder Amelia entered. Ivana had always hated these insolent children who barged uninvited into her father's workplace. She had enough hatred inside her to fry this girl to a crisp on the spot. In fact, she had enough hatred to fry everybody in this room.
She had never seen this girl before. Obviously she had no business in the Clock Tower. Her father Adam was the kind of man who would get angry, and then be done with it. Not Ivana. She held all kinds of grudges.
My father works himself half to death every day, sustaining your entire country. And you have the sheer nerve to barge into here uninvited, Ivana seethed, despite showing no emotion on the outside. No matter what we do for you, we get no thanks. We just get this completely impolite treatment. I have had enough with you ungrateful teenagers. You have no loyalty, and not a shred of respect, even to the people who keep Hesenia running. I will never forgive you for coming in here. I should send enough electricity towards your body to light up this entire city.
"Do you have an appointment?" Ivana asked with a polite smile, stepping forward to greet the girl. She betrayed absolutely no sign of the cold rage stirring inside her, apart from the deadly arcs of electricity dancing around her shoulders. Anyone who touched her and wasn't a fellow Timekeeper, would be pretty quickly incinerated.
She had a completely friendly expression, but inside she wanted to murder everyone in sight.

---

Parliament Building

Concerned, Cyprian put her down on the bed and stared at her legs. "They don't look broken... are they broken?" He wondered confusedly. He didn't know First Aid. In fact, even though he was the physically strongest in his boys' gym class, he had almost flunked the class. There were these stupid courses on CPR and health. He flunked every written test for real, yet his marks were ridiculously high because nobody wanted to displease his dad.
"Teenage brats these days," He had spotted Mrs. Hill seething once. "Back in my day, if I got a poor grade, I'd get in trouble by my parents. Nowadays when the kid gets a poor grade, I still get in trouble- it's blamed on the teacher!"
"Uhh... try walking around. If they're broken I can carry you."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:35 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jennifer dire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She nodded, "You're right, I'm sure she cast a kind of spell so it's out of view." Jennifer's gaze wandered a bit, but soon returned to the other males and females ahead of her. She was silent, not knowing what to say. They continued taking staggering steps towards the Sanctuary. Jen looked down next to her, Anna still walking with them. She was relieved.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:38 am

Staring at him with her deep dark eyes, she squinted, then patted Cyprian cheek.
"Sarcasm, babe. I'm sarcastic. My legs are fine," she mused, leaning up to kiss his cheek. His concern, although mistaken, was adorable and triggered some protective instincts inside of her. She liked seeing Cyprian so frantic over her. She thumbed the pendant, thinking.
"Let's get some food, I'll face you," she challenged, jumping up out of bed and smirking. "See, fine."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:59 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{ Guinevere }
--------------------------------------------------
Resurgence , Female , 15 , Crush: N/A

I start to shiver in my unconscious state curling up in my mothers arms slightly trying to keep warm. Everything once again was cold and dark, and like always I was just drifting in it. At least this time, I had silence, just stifling silence...
Where was everyone and what had happened to me? I had just passed out and now I was cold and alone.
A sudden promise came to mind with a boy, he had said I would never be alone and that I would always have someone I could count on... but what was that boy's name? He was a close friend, like a brother to me...

{ Dawn }
Nullification , Female , 16 , Crush: N/A

"Ugh, not my fault you were in the disgracing way. Now are you just gonna sit there and be useless or help me catch the disgracing teen?!" I ask clearly just as annoyed.
I pick myself up from the ground standing back offering the male a helping hand, after all it was technically my fault he had fallen, though I never take my eyes off of Casedy who had fallen trying to rescue the other girl.
Seeing the opportunity I yell at the guard to grab the fallen Casedy, like usual, he moves immediately complying with my order moving to pounce on the fallen female.

{ Blaze Tanner }
Hypnotism , Male , 17 , Crush: Olivia

As Olivia asks this question my mind freezes, "Ummm... uh..." I stutter trying to come up with a reasonable lie or diversion. Getting caught up in my thoughts I suddenly trip falling forwards, "Ahhh!" I exclaim as I fall.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Ashton brown

{Tags-everyone in the throne room
location-throne room
doing-being tackled
mood-pissed
crush-dawn
age-17}

His eyes instantly narrowed as he heard how this female was adressing him, he knew good and well everyone was afraid of her but he wasn't and he wasn't going to let her believe he was. he swiftly pulled himself off the ground then with one swift motion grabbed Dawn and pinned her to the nearest wall both arms on either side so she couldn't move as he was standing a mere inch from her "i don't know who you think you are, but you are in no place to speak to me like that, you're little guards are scared of you but you have another thing coming sweetheart if you think i am!" he growled his voice loud and firm as he easily towered over her

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
The king
location-throne room
doing-standing
mood-defencive
crush-Cyprian

The girl was completely unawear of what was happening with dawn and the guy as she tried to properly gain her sight back, the blow of the ground was to much for her to handle after just being knocked down by dawn minutes before not to mention she landed wrong on her shoulder. So not properly paying attention for a split second she wasn't able to dodge the guard and growled when he picked her up "get off me!" she growled struggling in his grip
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 pm

As all the attention was on either Dawn or Casedy, Eleanor thought it was the time to act. She lifted her leg and swiftly kicked the guard holding her in the shins. He yelled and let go of her, leaving Eleanor stumbling forward. She regained her balance just as the guard nearest tried to grab her again. She dropped into a crouch and the guard kept running, then tripped over her, leaving her side bruised. Eleanor stood back up, ready for the next guard or whatever would come for her. She wished she had enough breath to tell Casedy to escape if she could.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:12 pm

{ Guinevere }
Resurgence , Female , 15 , Crush: N/A

I start to shiver in my unconscious state curling up in my mothers arms slightly trying to keep warm. Everything once again was cold and dark, and like always I was just drifting in it. At least this time, I had silence, just stifling silence...
Where was everyone and what had happened to me? I had just passed out and now I was cold and alone.
A sudden promise came to mind with a boy, he had said I would never be alone and that I would always have someone I could count on... but what was that boy's name? He was a close friend, like a brother to me...

{ Dawn }
Nullification , Female , 16 , Crush: N/A

"I'm in no place to speak to you like that?!" I ask enraged by the male's attitude. Even if it was only just by one rank, I was still in a higher position than the male in the actual army, and his breach of the rank structure ticked me off.
Aiming a knee at the male's stomach I growl out my thoughts activating my nullification powers which would steal the male's powers for the next five minutes.
"You're in no place to speak to me like that! I am still your superior you little brat! Now let me go do my disgracing job and I'll forgive this."
Out of the corner of my eye, I see the guard keeping a hold on Casedy who is more or less pinned to the ground, though still struggling.

{ Blaze Tanner }
Hypnotism , Male , 17 , Crush: Olivia

As Olivia asks this question my mind freezes, "Ummm... uh..." I stutter trying to come up with a reasonable lie or diversion. Getting caught up in my thoughts I suddenly trip falling forwards, "Ahhh!" I exclaim as I fall.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me