➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby Echo-song » Sun May 31, 2020 12:06 pm

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓎
┌──────────────┐

♀ - Hetero -Form- Bonded: Echo (Lion)

└───────────────┘

Echo noted Loki's confused expression and chuckled. It's alright to loosen up a little bit. No need to be extra formal or anything like that. The lion purred as she listened to Loki's question. It took her several moments to figure out how long her and Evie had been on their own. Now that she thought about it, it had been many years. The lion let out a long sigh. A very long time. She said quietly and looked down at her own paws. It was a sad thought. They had once had a wonderful family in a safe home. Now, they were completely alone and more than anything, Echo wished that she could change that. The hunters attacked our home when Evie was very young. We've been on our own since. We found this cave shortly after we were attacked.

Evie nodded her head in response to Claire. "I'm thankful too. It's been a great hiding place the past several years. And it's large enough to hold a wide array of supplies." She glanced around the cave for a brief moment. There were times that she couldn't stand its appearance. It made her angry that they were forced to live in hiding. What she wouldn't give to have the life that she'd had before the accident. Of course, there was no way that she'd ever regret being bonded to Echo. She was her best friend and partner. Evie could go to her with just about anything and Echo always had good advice. "Anyways, I'll let you get some rest. Echo and I will head on another patrol. That's what we were doing before we ran into you both." Evie stood to her feet and stretched out her arms. "There's a few sleeping bags in that bag in the back corner. You can use one of those if you need to sleep. Probably a good idea while you heal. Take it from someone who has had their own fair share of injuries over the years."

Poppy Eldrin
┌──────────────┐

♀ - Hetero -Form- Bonded: Apollo (Owl)

└───────────────┘

Poppy flinched as Calisk began to hiss at her. She'd rather not have the genet attack her. Taking a step back, she slowly put her knife away. The last thing she wanted to do was fight anything. Hopefully, putting away her weapon would prove that. Or at least try to diffuse the situation to some degree. Poppy noticed how the pair seemed to be wary of Apollo and shook her head. "No. Don't worry about him. He's harmless." She reassured the pair quickly. They didn't need to know about his one strange ability. In that form, he wasn't exactly harmless. Of course, they began to ask questions and she bit her lip. "Honestly. I'm not sure. I think he is. Or at least, he's partially an owl. I found him when he was very young in the forest. I don't know where he came from." Poppy knew her answers weren't very sufficient and it probably only made her seem more untrustworthy. However, she was genuinely telling the truth. Hopefully the two could see that.

(It's okay! My replies are shorter than normal too due to writer's block! I get it haha!)
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:49 pm

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑
xxxxx"Alright, we'll be right behind you. Don't worry too much, Knight's got more sight range, he'll know if someone's coming." Rose replied, hoping to get the girl to relax a bit before heading off. She debated on climbing back up onto Knight's back. It would be a little less energy spent walking, but if she were to start crashing, she'd also be putting herself at more risk of getting hurt. She eventually landed on walking. But, she had to put on at least a little bit of an act with walking. You don't normally see a horse obediently following their owner with no guidance. Rose pulled Knight's reins over his head, holding both in one hand loosely.

"That's awful, with her being so young. Not that Rose is particularly old but at very least she got to live a normal kid's life before we had to run.." As quickly as the saddened look crossed Knight's eyes, it passed as Knight grew more hopeful. "You're doing better than us, that counts for something. And Neigh is young, it's easier to get help out of pure pity at that age." He looked again at Rose. Dirty, hungry, tired, and stressed beyond belief. Why her? She was always so kind to Knight, he couldn't fathom anyone wanting her dead, or worse, experimented on. He shook the thought. "We'll see what happens, but I think having others to watch our back would help both of us."
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me