Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby Livgg17 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:45 am

Lucien Harborn | Male | Pansexual | Student | In the Dorms
Lucien watched Basil climb down and curl up on Sect's back, very content. Then he stood up and said "Glad that they are getting along. I hope you don't mind that I already grabbed a bed. I wanted to get started unpacking." He turned and gestured to the side of the room with a number of things laying around. "We can switch if you want that side."
Livgg17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:05 am

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | None | His Dorm/Sleeping

Dante took a moment to warm the blanket to a temperature he found reasonable then curled up. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. The journey there was tiring and he needed his rest. Besides, it was dark out so it was a reasonable time to sleep. His sleep likely wouldn't be all that peaceful but at least he was trying to sleep. At some points throughout his days, he felt unnecessary pain in some places. His mother always blamed the dragon blood but he thought it was just growing pains or aches from the day. Either way, he was fast asleep

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona | Headmasters Office

Ruby dipped her head lightly, "I hope the headmistress is able to answer them for you" She smiled softly but remained where she was for the time being. She likely would not be moving until her group returned. She sincerely hoped that the headmaster was able to answer any questions that her group may have.

Penelope "Penny" Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Yuki Korona, Jessika Lantis

”Of course” She dipped her head then chuckled at the excited puppy. The headmaster watched Brody for a few moments before returning their attention to the students. “You would have to speak to the animal magic teacher. If we do not have any then we will be sure to locate some for you” She smiled in a polite manner then checked the time. “Time does fly. It appears there is only an hour before curfew. You’ll be allowed the weekend to speak to your teachers and adjust your schedules as needed. I am always here if you need to speak to me”

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Akiyoshi Justin-Dai | FACS Classroom

We are doing well. Just moved in with each other though. Its been interesting, to say the least," They stretched then accepted the food. They didn't put anything on the bread and just ate it. "Break was a little slow. Didn't really do much"

[Well that’s good]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:25 pm

poppyxoxo wrote:
Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~Tags: Professor Haruna, Akitoshi ~ Main hall

Elodie dipped her head respectfully also. "Yeah alright, come on. Lead the way!" she exclaimed happily, but also tried to maintain herself and to keep her cool.

Freeze nodded and trotted along happily. "So, what do you do around here?" she asked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:46 pm

[XP thanks]

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki, Penny- Headmaster’s office

She blushed in embarrassment, scolding the Shepherd mix pup a moment. When he whined and gave her puppy eyes she basically melted. “Ah! Um...There’s dog food here, right? Or at least meat and vegetables?” she asked the headmistress, then thought of fruit too.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika, Penny- Headmasters office
(Color, Medical, Snow, Barrier, Elemental)

The brown-and-black haired child nodded at the headmistress. “A-Ah, um...thank you.” they said, when she mentioned asking the animal class teacher to procure some sealife, if there currently were none here. They giggled and glanced to the pup a moment, then shook their head. “Oh, Ruby is waiting for us, so we should probably continue our tour.” they said.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Lucien- Dorm
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He giggled as he watched the snake and ferret, then blushed and covered his mouth. Most people thought giggling was something only girls should do...He nodded at his roommate, saying “I’m glad too. Oh, um! It’s fine, it’s fine.” he said, holding his hands up a moment. He moved to the other bed, desk, dresser or two, and small closet, putting his stuff down then poking Sect’s head and smiling at Basil.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Elodie, Haruki and Naomi- Classroom
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They nodded at their brother; They glanced to Elodie and nodded, again. “Okay, okay.” they said, going out the door.

Akitoshi, meanwhile, tilted his head. ‘I stick with Haruna, but we play, help students, eat...I get to watch the students and animals.’ he woofed, moving to follow Haruna.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi, Haruna, Elodie- Animal Classroom
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head at her then stepping away from the inventory. “Well, let’s go then.” he said, making haste so to speak. Naomi was allowed to go first, so he could close the door behind the both of them. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, walking with her and Noami to and into the classroom. “Hey, Haruna.” he smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Elodie Farah

Elodie followed, slightly slower then she would have like but it wasn't her fault, she felt a little hesitant. She shook her head and nibbled on her lip, her eyes wandering over her surroundings. "So, is there anything else we could do After this?" She asked

Freeze gasped in happy jealousy. "Wow! That's like, the coolest thing ever" she exclaimed. "What do I get to do?" She asked, her eyes flinging with mischief.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:22 am

Dante took a moment to warm the blanket to a temperature he found reasonable then curled up. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. The journey there was tiring and he needed his rest. Besides, it was dark out so it was a reasonable time to sleep. His sleep likely wouldn't be all that peaceful but at least he was trying to sleep. At some points throughout his days, he felt unnecessary pain in some places. His mother always blamed the dragon blood but he thought it was just growing pains or aches from the day. Either way, he was fast asleep

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona | Headmasters Office

Ruby dipped her head lightly, "I hope the headmistress is able to answer them for you" She smiled softly but remained where she was for the time being. She likely would not be moving until her group returned. She sincerely hoped that the headmaster was able to answer any questions that her group may have.

Penelope "Penny" Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Yuki Korona, Jessika Lantis

She looked at Jessika when she heard her question and thought for a moment. “I don’t believe so but the kitchen will be able to make some for you. Or the teacher for animal magic can give you some. Depends on your preferences” answered the headmistress. “We could also set up a delivery for you. We have done that with several of our other students” She turned to Yuki and dipped her head. “Of course. I am here to help each of you learn” The headmistress nodded are Yukis words. “That would be a good idea. You have much to see and time is running short”

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Akiyoshi Justin-Dai | FACS Classroom

We are doing well. Just moved in with each other though. Its been interesting, to say the least," They stretched then accepted the food. They didn't put anything on the bread and just ate it. "Break was a little slow. Didn't really do much"
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:55 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki, Penny- Headmaster’s office

The redhead hummed a moment, shaking her head, running a hand through her hair. She sighed softly a moment, then nodded at Penelope when she continued to speak. “Alright, I’ll go talk to one of them and see if they can do that for me. I’ll come back here if I need a delivery set up.” she said, with a nod. She glanced to Yuki a moment, smiling at the child.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika, Penny- Headmasters office

The brown-and-black haired child nodded at the headmistress. “O-Okay, thank you.” They hummed a moment, then nodded their head once more. “Y-Yes, the tour must continue. Let’s go, Jessika.” they said, waiting for her.

He giggled as he watched the snake and ferret, then blushed and covered his mouth. Most people thought giggling was something only girls should do...He nodded at his roommate, saying “I’m glad too. Oh, um! It’s fine, it’s fine.” he said, holding his hands up a moment. He moved to the other bed, desk, dresser or two, and small closet, putting his stuff down then poking Sect’s head and smiling at Basil.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Elodie, Haruki and Naomi- Classroom

They nodded at their brother; They glanced to Elodie and nodded, again. “Depends how long we’re in the barn. There’s a specific time for you students to go to bed, since you get up at like 6 or 7 am for breakfast.”

Akitoshi, meanwhile, tilted his head. ‘You get to help your person, and probably play. I bet you could deliver a message if she ever got a fever or something, and needed you to.’ he yipped, trotting after Haruna.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi, Haruna, Elodie- Animal Classroom

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head at her then stepping away from the inventory. “Well, let’s go then.” he said, making haste so to speak. Naomi was allowed to go first, so he could close the door behind the both of them. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, walking with her and Noami to and into the classroom. “Hey, Haruna.” he smiled.

(ugh, i think the other RPer vanished...Naomi hasn’t been posted in a bit)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:50 pm

Elodie Farah

Elodie frowned slightly at this but she shrugged. "No matter, any time is good. Never waste time, that's what I always say... well, that's what I try to live by" she sighed.

Freeze yipped happily. "That would be so so cool! Do we get to hang out together?" she asked Akitoshi, her eyes glinting happily. "I'd really happy if we got to be around each other" she chuckled.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:11 am

The headmaster dipped her head to Jessika. “Good luck with your studies” She offered a faint smile but there was worry behind her eyes. Worry for not only the students in front of her but for all of her students. How long until the creatures managed to breach the spells and put all of them in jeopardy? The thought was shoved from her mind. There would be time to dwell upon it later. She turned to Yuki and nodded. “Good luck to you too. Enjoy what remains of your your”

[A lot of people have vanished. Likely because I wasn’t around too often]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:58 pm

[yeah...it’s not your fault, dragon]

The redhead dipped her head back, feeling it was only respectful. “Thank you.” she said with a nod, offering a small smile of her own back at Penny. She somehow missed the veiled worry, humming as she crouched to pick up Brody. The pup seemed to be falling asleep at her feet. She nodded to Yuki, turning to the door and heading out.

The brown-and-black haired child nodded back to Jessika, watching her step out. They hummed a moment, then looked to Penny. “A-Ah, um...Thank you.” they said with a dip of their head. They waved before heading to the door, going out. “Hello, Ruby.” they said softly with a nod.

They shrugged as they looked at her. “Do you have animal magic as a class, or a study hall at any point?” they asked, then glanced back to Hiro and the canines.

Akitoshi, meanwhile, tilted his head. ‘I mean...We could? Do you know what classes your human has?’ he asked.

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, walking with her after Haruna and Elodie just in case.

Erina yipped as she looked to the wolf and fox. “H-Hello.” she woofed shyly to Freeze.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me