☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:45 am

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
The king
location-throne room
doing-standing
mood-defencive
crush-Cyprian

Her eyes where on the King as he spoke about keeping her to lure her mother in only to have her killed. This more then any of his other empty threats made her blood boil how could he be so confident all his silly little plans would work? her eyes narrowed "she isn't that stupid" she growled only to look back over at Dawn but before she knew it her feet where knocked out from under her and she hit the ground unable to stop herself she landed with a slight wince as she looked up at dawn confused for a split second but instantly narrowed her eyes "why not? i clearly had no problem with it now did i phantomstriker?" she said as her eyes darted around for a split second she couldn't come up with a escape plan then and there so she slowly got up and stood on her own two feet again watching dawn carefully
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:03 pm

Flynn Soare
Tagged: The Group (so basically open)

Flynn just watched the antics of everyone, trying to learn their names or at least come up with nicknames in his head. He was getting incredibly antsy though. If he wan't moving, he wasn't happy. He crossed his arms and t
ried to take calming breaths, but all he wanted to do was run. There was so much chaos flurrying around him, he didn't even know where to go to begin to help.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana

Amber smiled at her sister and practically crawled out of the cage. She was so tired, but she also felt amazing. All of that electricity made her feel alive.
"If I can ever be like Dad, I will never die. I feel so alive right now." She smiled as she pushed herself to a standing position. She looked at Ivana and beamed. Ivana may be the princess of the tower, but Amber was the knight. She would protect this family more than she did with her other family. Her siblings would not be hurt ever again. That was the promise she mad when Adam adopted her.
"So, what do you want to do?" Amber asked, heavily leaning against the wall. She personally wanted to take a nap, but while she was weakened, she wasn't completely indisposed.

Jonah
Tagged: Clove

Jonah just laughed at Clove. He didn't think someone could love another person more than he loved Clove. He only wished that they were living, but at least here, they couldn't feel pain. Which came in handy from climbing all of those stairs. Jonah finally opened the door to the top of the tower.
"One explosion coming right up. And then salad for dinner." He smiled, teasing Clove.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:30 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: rowan n clan

throwing a smile in response to Rowan's loving reply, she glanced around the remains of the village. She's suddenly felt physically ill and she wasn't sure if it was from guilt, from being brought back to life, or from knowing that something bad was going to happen. Trying to slow her breathing, she clung onto her lover and closed her eyes. Aware she was in the midst of an unintentional panic attack, she teleported away. Opening her eyes again, she was again in the room of endless black, although this time it was different. She was still in Rowan's arms, she just wasn't viewing the world as it was. She could see the group moving off soon, but not before being joined by others. And they were to be attacked in the near future, but the she didn't know what by. Blinking rapidly, she returned to the world and stepped out of Rowan's embrace. "We can't leave just yet," she said softly to Cilan, "we're about to be joined by two more travellers who have not shown themselves."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Anna
I turn into a bug and fly out of our hiding place as a little fly. I buzz around and come back. The war is done this time, and I tell my brother Andy who is still hiding in our ruins of our house.

Andy
I nod at my sister. She turns back into a little girl and I pick her up, and crawl out of the rubble. I walk to the other people who survived. "We are here and ready to go." I say and look at Cilan. I know him, Solara's boy.

Kale
I am so ready to beat up that KING idiot who thinks he is the best. I just stand in front of the clock tower with so much rage through me, that I might look like Cadence. I will never forgive alastair for killing my parents and Solara. I will never tell anyone but I cried alone the night I found out Solara was dead. She is still my rolemodel and hero even in celestial tower. I would look up at the sun and talk to her everyday but now alastair ruined that too. I will KILL him with my own hands
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:46 pm

Silas briefly looked over at the voice, only to see Andy. He had seen him around the village with his younger sister, Anna. She was his age, at least he was pretty sure. She approached them, smiling.
"Andy? Anna?" He whispered nervously, quickly deciding that maybe talking to them wasn't a good idea. He awkwardly wrung his hands. Hopefully the pair wouldn't notice his nervous tendency.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:06 pm

Mallory surveyed the crowd, trying to learn names without real interaction. However she knew she had to talk to someone at one point. She stepped up, a boa constrictor coincidentally wrapped around her neck, spiraling down her arm like a tattoo. "Hi. I'm Mallory." She said to Flynn Soare, half expecting some cruel mutt or dog joke coming from him. She was naturally like that, almost always expecting the worst.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Travis

Travis felt again like he wasnt being noticed so he moved into the back of the crowd where he would not be noticed but still could listen to everything that is going on. He looked around at all the destroyed buildings and felt a great sadness for the once beautiful place but he didnt show it at all on his face.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:37 pm

Windwoods Ruins

Cilan studied Lily carefully. She was being serious. As he focused on her words, he realized his glow faded. Maybe he only glowed when he was excited or something, and otherwise he was just normal. Well, hopefully he would control it one day. It would be cool to be a human flashlight. Important too, with this darkness.
"Got it. We're leaving right after that, though," Cilan said with a grin. He batted at an annoying insect that buzzed near him, but it flew away and he ignored it.
Soon, two teenagers had risen from the rubble and introduced themselves. They didn't seem mortally wounded or anything. Maybe they had actually been hiding in the ruins, and weren't trapped. Smart kids.
"Great!" Cilan said. "You're from Windwoods, so they must know you. But some of us came from the Capital City."
There were still some people loitering around, so Cilan hollered at everyone.
"Everyone, we're about to leave! You really should come over here and introduce yourselves!"

Gavotte nodded with a pleasant smile at Jen. Although they had just endured horrible warfare, which culminated in the destruction of their village paradise, he knew they would make it out alright. Somehow, they would bring back the sun. Windwoods could not remain in this pitiful state. Queen Solara hadn't blessed the village to see it destroyed for good. And Tacet couldn't have died for nothing.
"As my mother would say," He chuckled, "it's time for me to woman up and fight."

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian had no idea what Jaai was talking about. He was so confused that he just stared at her, like a puppy that had been given conflicting orders. Was she delirious or something? He was so discombobulated, instead of responding with words, he just pulled her into a big hug.
"Uhh no ice cream. Do you have a fever?"
He placed the back of his hand against her forehead. "No. You're freezing cold."
So he decided he was just going to keep awkwardly hugging her.

---

Clock Tower

Ivana would have offered to help anyone else up. As much as she judged everyone who came into her sight, she would still help them, because of her upbringing. She knew Amber didn't need her help, though. Ivana just stood there, watching her sister proudly. Amber smelled like a burned out electrical fuse, so Ivana didn't act on her impulses and go hug her. She was very nitpicky about keeping her clothes clean, since she almost always wore white. It distinguished her from the workers and the guards, who wore darker clothes.
"Do you want to explore the tower?" Ivana said, deciding to be adventurous. "Father has kept me in a cage for sixteen years. I think it is about time I start acting like a normal teenager..."
She paused, letting her signature sweet smile adorn her face.
"... And rebel against him."

---

Celestial Tower Pinnacle

Clove was almost out of breath just sitting on Jonah's shoulders, and she wasn't even the one walking up a ridiculous amount of stairs. She always behaved like she was still alive, and was pretty much subject to all the same limitations as her living body. It was because she was so ticked off at being dead. She deserved to be leading this entire rebellion, and kicking everybody's ass sky-high. But no! She was dead, thanks to her stupid rock-brain of a mother not saving her in time. Alastair had literally bashed in Clotilda's head with a brick, just to pretend he was so strong or something. Well, disgrace him.
When they got to the top of the tower, Clotilda forgot to cover her eyes. Fortunately, no blinding light came to stab into her eyes. "Why don't we have fish dinner instead?" She teased right back. "Or whale? I love seafood."
They had reached a small hallway-like area. Ahead was a door, which was literally glowing red-hot, with light coming from every possible crevice. It was painful to even look at.
The door looked like it had melted several times, and an unskilled craftsman had continuously straightened up the metal to cover the doorway again. It probably had some intricate design once, but now it looked hideous. What was behind that door? It couldn't be the sun, could it? Solara hated destruction. She would have fixed the door herself. No, she never would have wrecked it in the first place. She was the opposite of Clove. Maybe it was fortunate Clove wasn't the sun's heiress, but it still ticked her off a great deal, remembering that her little brother would shine that brightly and she wouldn't.
"We're going to get into so much trouble," Clotilda said excitedly, hugging Jonah's head and nuzzling it slightly like a puppy. "I can't wait to see the look on Governor Evan's face. I bet I'll get into so much trouble, even my mother will notice me!"
She said that last part a little wistfully. She did not get along with her mother, but she still missed her in her own way. She missed everybody sometimes.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:44 pm

Jaai sighed, squishing against the warmth that was her lovely. Cyprian certainly was comfortable... She jerked back. Hadn't she requested ice cream? And the pendant, that was important. She held it out, glaring at.
"I was given this. And I'm juss...." She began to doze off, then mentally slapped herself awake. "Hungry. I'm hungry and want some ice cream. But this necklace thingamajig.... I think it has powers."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 pm

Eleanor looked at Casedy, concerned. Hopefully she hasn't hurt herself. But then she shook her head and despite herself felt a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She was wondering if she had hurt herself while falling, while they would probably get killed soon? She continued watching while being quiet. Maybe there was a way to escape... But she doubted it.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me