โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby Gravis Cordis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:16 pm

Female|Pansexual|Twenty-two|Hero|Dimensional Storage|

<<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>>

Serena twitched back ever so slightly at the sound of someone's voice right near her.
She glanced up at the person and found it to be a girl, blonde with blue eyes, pale, and about her own height. Serena flushed slightly at the other girl's natural beauty and was at first at a loss for what to say or do, before she quickly recovered. Embarrassed to have been caught bleeding from her nose, she quickly wiped up as much of the blood as possible. Luckily, this nosebleed wasn't very bad, for she hadn't been trying to pull something large, heavy, or alive from the pocket dimension. Now recovered from the initial shock of being approached by anyone, the brunette smiled kindly at Lillian. "Lovely to meet you, my name's Serena." She paused for a few moments to collect her scattered thoughts before continuing. "Thanks for the offer, but I'm okay, just feeling a little foolish for using my power like that..." Serena trailed off and looked at Lillian's outstretched hand, feeling rather perturbed at the idea of shaking it while her own hands were still bloodied. Luckily, it wouldn't come to that, as the blonde seemed to come to the same conclusion. With there now being a lull in the conversation, Serena went on to wonder about Lillian's ability. She didn't know what powers anyone here had. She'd not had the chance to talk to anyone yet...well...she had, but she hadn't felt like talking lately.

<<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>>
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:23 pm

Lillian Strider
19 Female
Hero
Psychic Construct
Serena
Dining Hall
Lillian shrugged her shoulders when she mention about her powers and added a small smile. "Hey, it happens to all of us at some point. On the bright side at least you didn't pass out that's no fun trust me," She commented thinking about the countless time it happened to her. "Here," She said, snapping her fingers the smallest thing of hand sanitizer formed in her hand. A slight buzz for in her head from creating something with a few ingredients with specific amounts of each. She made sure not to make any fancy ones that would have a smell. Both to make it more simple and in case the brunette was allergic to anything. "Psychic construct comes in handy sometimes," she explained with the thought of her power came the memory of her mother's reaction to her powers. The hand sanitizer waved in her hand for a second as her thoughts wavered from it.
ะฝั”ัƒ'ั• ฮนั‚'ั• LeoNyami ะฝั”ัั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ยขฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะผั” โ„“ั”ฯƒ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ฮน'ะผ ฮฑ ะฒฮนg fฮฑะธ ฯƒf ฮฑะธฮนะผั”ั• ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝั”โˆ‚ ฮฑ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒโ„“ั” ะฒฯ…ะธยขะฝ โ„“ฮนะบั” fฮฑฮนััƒ ั‚ฮฑฮนโ„“, ะธฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ, โˆ‚ั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ ะธฯƒั‚ั”, fัฯ…ฮนั‚ั• ะฒฮฑั•ะบั”ั‚, ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ะฒฯ…ั‚โ„“ั”ั, ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั•ฯƒะผั” ะผฯƒัั”.
ฮฑโ„“ั•ฯƒ ะผัƒ ฮฑฮฝฮฑั‚ฮฑั ฮนั• ะผัƒ ยขะฝฮฑัฮฑยขั‚ั”ั ะผฮฑโˆ‚ั” ะฒัƒ ยขฮฑัƒ.
ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ั‚ฯƒ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนะธะบ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ฮฑ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฮน โ„“ฮนะบั” ั‚ฯƒ ื ฯƒฮนะธ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะผั”ั•ั•ฮฑgั” ะผั”.
ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑะธฮนะผั” ฮน'ะผ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝฮนะธg ะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮนั•...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:50 pm

Female|Pansexual|Twenty-two|Hero|Dimensional Storage|

Serena narrowed her eyes, feeling somewhat bitter about even talking of fainting from overusing her power.
The memory of passing out and being bundled away without so much as a goodbye was still a little too fresh. "Oh I know all about passing out." The brunette's expression remained dark for a few seconds before she realized such and took notice of the hand sanitizer that materialized in Lillian's hand. For a split second, Serena thought that Lillian had conjured the hand sanitizer from thin air, in a fashion akin to her power, but at the mention of psychic construct, she relaxed. The thought of having the same power as someone else made Serena feel uncomfortable and even though she'd never loved her ability, she didn't like the idea of sharing her power. After a second or two, she took the hand sanitizer from Lillian with a quiet -thanks- and squirted the clear cleaning liquid onto her palms. As Serena rubbed her hands together, she smiled, feeling quite content to talk about Lillian's power. "I can imagine it would." She watched as the small amount of blood on her skin was washed away and continued, "You can create anything you wish if I'm correct?" The question itself seemed innocent enough, but what Serena really wanted was to discover more about the people living here. If she was going to be here until the end of her days, there was no point in hiding away forever.

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:09 am

๏ผฌ ๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ
male | twenty-four | bisex/rom | hero | illusion creation [at will]
w/ fallon | @ entrance --> outside

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Leo nodded quickly at the mention of food. "Some good food too, not some random crap we that we would find in the dining hall. I wouldn't be able to stand some of the cheap-like food we have there." Leo let out a large grin before wrapping his arm around Fallons shoulders. When Fallon asked how he would be Leo just nodded, looking away momentarily. "I'll be fine, no need to worry my damsel in distress. Your knight in shining armor just needs some food in him." Leo winked at that before looking around the wooded area. "Wow. It's been such a long time since I've been outside. It's felt like years."

๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผฎ ๏ผค ๏ผฏ ๏ผฒ ๏ผก ๏ผข ๏ผฉ ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ
female | twenty-two | homosex/rom | villian | silencer [with a touch]
w/ coralia | @ dining hall--> hallway

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Pandora nodded along with Coralia, stealing a glance at her before looking around the hallway. "Alright, the door with the most locks it is. Let's just go and find that door now." Pandora smirked before looking down at her hand. What she would give to use her powers right now. She could get away with anything Simple silence them and move on. Nobody could force her to give them their voice back. Unless that person was Ivy... then well, she'd have to. "Well if we use our time and powers correctly, well more like your powers, we can get in like that," Pandora snapped at the end for emphasis, throwing Coralia a playful glance.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:10 am

Lillian Strider
19 Female
Hero
Psychic Construct
Serena
Dining Hall
Lillian noticed that she hit a sore spot with the passing out thing. She nervously chewed on her lip, before replying," Sorry, that was a bad joke." There she noticed the bit of waver in her construct and focused on making it stable again. Once the hand sanitizer was used, she snapped her fingers, causing it to disappear. "Pretty much I have to be careful because of the side effects," She answered, thinking of all the times it went wrong. "So what about you, what's your power?" she asked a bit curious now.
ะฝั”ัƒ'ั• ฮนั‚'ั• LeoNyami ะฝั”ัั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ยขฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะผั” โ„“ั”ฯƒ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ฮน'ะผ ฮฑ ะฒฮนg fฮฑะธ ฯƒf ฮฑะธฮนะผั”ั• ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝั”โˆ‚ ฮฑ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒโ„“ั” ะฒฯ…ะธยขะฝ โ„“ฮนะบั” fฮฑฮนััƒ ั‚ฮฑฮนโ„“, ะธฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ, โˆ‚ั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ ะธฯƒั‚ั”, fัฯ…ฮนั‚ั• ะฒฮฑั•ะบั”ั‚, ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ะฒฯ…ั‚โ„“ั”ั, ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั•ฯƒะผั” ะผฯƒัั”.
ฮฑโ„“ั•ฯƒ ะผัƒ ฮฑฮฝฮฑั‚ฮฑั ฮนั• ะผัƒ ยขะฝฮฑัฮฑยขั‚ั”ั ะผฮฑโˆ‚ั” ะฒัƒ ยขฮฑัƒ.
ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ั‚ฯƒ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนะธะบ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ฮฑ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฮน โ„“ฮนะบั” ั‚ฯƒ ื ฯƒฮนะธ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะผั”ั•ั•ฮฑgั” ะผั”.
ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑะธฮนะผั” ฮน'ะผ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝฮนะธg ะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮนั•...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:38 am

โ„•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’

17|Female|Location: Lounge|Tags: Ivy, Akira|

"Thanks!" Nora blushed, slightly startled because she didn't notice Akira come in. She wasn't used to getting complimented, and her old friends weren't exactly the nicest of people. They often abandoned her to go to parties and try to mingle with the 'popular' crowd so it wasn't that hard to leave them and move into the bunker. Ivy and Akira seemed nice though, and Nora hoped that they could be friends.
"So, um, care to show me around?" She smiled and gestured around her. "It seems that you guys know more about this place than me."
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:48 am

โ™ฃ.โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–
Teleportaion ~ 19 ~ โ™€ ~ Location: Kitchen --> Dining Hall~ Tags: Nora, Ivy, Akira, open

As the final cookies came out of the oven, Clove still had no idea what to do with them. Maybe I could give them to someone new? She pondered, staring down at the tray. Smiling to herself, Clove remembered that someone recently came to the bunker named, Nora, probably. Grabbing a few cookies, she teleported herself around the bunker until she found Nora talking with Ivy and Akira in the lounge.

"HOHOHO here are some cookies!" Clove randomly yelled as she tossed three Santa cookies at Nora, before teleporting away again. She quickly cleaned up the kitchen before teleporting into the dining hall, sitting on one of the ceiling lights.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:14 pm

.:Serendipity:. wrote:
โ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝ

โ•‘ Lucas โ•‘ Telekinesis โ•‘ Tags: Ruby โ•‘ Location: halls

Lucas unknowingly began to levitate inches off the ground. This usually happened why he was lost in conversation, not focusing on containing his power. Ruby was funny, which was a relief. It's not that he hoped she was tolerable, it was just better to make conversation. Ruby caught his interest and he wasn't quite sure why. Maybe it was her hair. "I feel like no one really wants anything to do with those scumbags." Lucas chuckled. He didn't like to be serious when it came to talking about the people who ruined his life. If he took it to heart, it'd only upset him. "Nah you're good. I was kinda roaming around. It gets pretty boring here sometimes." He was glad he didn't have to walk around aimlessly anymore. It'd be an uneventful evening for sure. "Do you have something to do? I don't want to hold you back either."

โ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝ

โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹

โ•‘ Ivy โ•‘ Plants โ•‘ Tags: Nora, Akira โ•‘ Location: Lounge โ•‘

Ivy jumped when Akira appeared out of thin air. "Jesus Akira. I'm gonna put a bell on you." It was interesting of him to compliment someone so he must've had ulterior motives. Even though he was doing nothing wrong, Ivy kept a close eye on him and he noticed it. "Sure. We'd love to sho-" Before even finishing her sentence, Clove appeared from no where and threw cookies at Nora. There were so many questions, but Ivy was mainly stunned. "I...don't know what that was about, but I guess you'll see things like that here. Not all of us are as...outgoing." If Nora was scared off by that, Ivy wouldn't be surprised. Clove can be too much to handle most of the time, or at least that's how Ivy felt. "Anyways, we can show you around."

โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹

โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ—

โ•‘ Akira โ•‘ Electricity โ•‘ Tags: Ivy. Nora โ•‘ Location: Lounge โ•‘

Akira removed his arm from Ivy's shoulder, laughing slightly. "Would you like a leash too." He teased. Nora shyly replied to him, which meant she was probably more of the hero type. Great, cause we need more of those. "You're welcome." Akira smiled politely, even though he was getting tired of playing the good boy. As he let Ivy spoke, Clove appeared and threw cookies. God he hated her. She was a moron in his opinion. "Get back here thief!" Before he knew it, she was gone. "What an idiot." Akira mumbled under his breath.

โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ—

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:39 pm

Sebastian Rhys
23|Hero|Acid Manipulation
Tagged: Apollo
He also got up when Apollo did, and he was a little surprised that Apollo wanted to leave. However, Sebastian nodded slightly. "I'm not sure how to get out, but... I'll help you." he replied, then smiled weakly. "Maybe I will..." he murmured, though he wasn't sure whether or not he'd actually join in the escape. First they needed to actually get out though. Sebastian wondered how, then he remembered Ivy. "I know someone who says she has the codes for outside. We can find her." he suggested. He decided not to talk about his own powers - they seemed quite inferior and less desirable compared to other powers that other people here had, including Apollo's wings. Besides, they weren't relevant to escaping, so it didn't matter.

Coralia Rivers
22|Hero|Water Powers
Tagged: Pandora
She had been half expecting Pandora to suggest something else or argue another room for them to check out, so she was a little surprised that she'd agreed. Coralia walked through the hallways, looking around for the room that they were going to be breaking into. Well, just checking out. Not breaking in, she convinced herself, sort of.
Coralia jumped at the snap, then said, "Well. If there's something that somehow water-based, then sure." she couldn't quite see how her powers would turn out usefu in this situation, but that was okay for her.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:51 pm

โ„•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’

17|Female|Location: Lounge|Tags: Akira, Ivy|

"Thank you so much! I really appreciate i-" Nora began to say but was interrupted by a splitting headache.I think I'll take it from here, Ara spoke in her mind and took full control of Nora's body.

"Hello. I'm Ara, and I can sometimes take control of Nora's body." She said bluntly, grinning a bit too wide. "Now, I'd love to take a tour of this... lovely place."

Ara held her hand out towards Akira. "I think you would make a great guide. You seem to know what you're doing. Now, how 'bout we clean this mess up and get going?"
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me