Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Not here » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:00 pm

Jess nodded her head slightly before looking down at her cup of tea. Another pack member. Probably like that girl, no doubt. Her biggest concern was staying in her human form. Knowing she could change, it seemed more of a hindrance than some kind of blessing that everyone keeps talking about. She watched as the plate was pushed in front of her and she picked up the fork, pushing the food around on her plate till she shoveled some into her mouth. Pack Meeting. Definitely not something she wanted to go to, but the old man seemed to throw in there, "We all need to be there." We all... Did she even count as one? Her anger started to rise, and the plate cracked under the fork when she went to stab some of the meat. She hopped down from her seat and stormed off to the bathroom before quickly closing the door and pacing back and forth. Soft growls left her, and she yelled, "I don't want to go. It's just another moment for them to mock me. I'm not going," she stated.
-----------
"I didn't ask who you are. I asked, 'Can I help you.' Now can I?" Her head tilted the side slightly as if bored of this interaction. "We are aware of where we are at. Why else would be out here as a wolf with a town a people just yonder." Ash had relaxed and sat down, letting her younger companion step out from behind her. "Mind if we join you? It would be nice to learn more about this place." Misaki asked, despite Ash rolling her eyes. While Misaki liked her recluse nature for alone time, she still wanted to go out and run around.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:43 pm

Mikael tipped her head with her eyes closed as she listened to what he had to say. She waited until he finished before looking at him. "Yes, I know there are wolves and I know that many of them have a poor outlook on humans for good reason. However, some have that outlook for not so good reasons, just because it is what they were taught." She sighed as she leaned back on the rock that she sat on. "I lost my family to a wolf attack when I was young. I survived and moved forward. I had always been taught that one corrupt soul did not make the species corrupt. You're right, I don't know what your alpha has in store for me. Rather he wants to make me an ally, turn me, or kill me. I don't know. However, for those I love I am willing to take that chance." She was silent for a moment as she looked at the sky above. "You aren't the only one here who has blood on their hands Von. I've killed my fair share. As for what happened last year. I know that you were following orders. You didn't break into my home with mulitious intent or the intent to harm my family despite the fact that you could have. I had no reason to kill you. That is why I followed after you with the cure to my combination shot. You are loyal to your alpha and those who earn your trust. You do what you have to do regardless of morals or rather it is right or wrong in order to protect your pack and those you care about. That is something I can relate to and that I understand very well." She looked back at him. "We might be different species but we are similar in how we deal with things." She told him.

Triko gave her a few minutes to get it out of her system while he put the food away and cleaned up the kitchen. "I know that you don't. However this is important. They will not bother you. This is a serious meeting and if it is interrupter by such childish actions they will be dealt with then and there in front of the pack." He told her.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:16 pm

Brahn frowned even more. He did not want to believe that they were at a point of desperation but with the oncoming war, Novak calling for a pack meeting and another pack meeting up to request an alliance against another pack. It almost seems like the time of desperate measures were drawing closer than ever. Brahn continued moving forward before he paused and looked at Kain. "Your ability to gather information is impeccable as always." he said before he continued onward towards the meeting point. "Let us hurry. I do not wish for us to be late." he said.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:53 am

Shiloh looked at Ash with a smirk. "Did you happen to think that the wolves who stay up in the mountains might not be as courteous as those of us who stay in town?" That wasn't entirely true. Shiloh was not known within the pack as being kind. She wasn't too much different than Von when it came to fighting and tactics. She looked at the little wolf and her eyes softened only a bit. She watched her for a moment before sighing and giving her a smirk. "Unfortunately I have a meeting to get to. However, I'm sure that my companion, Yul, Wouldn't mind if you palled around with him until I'm finished. Despite how she was to members of the pack Shiloh did have a bit of a soft spot for cubs. She looked over her shoulder at the tall black wolf behind her and nodded.
Yul saw the look Shiloh gave him and nodded back to her. He knew who the cub was based on how Novak and Stone had reacted when he had told then what he had smelled in her blood. Though he was sure that Stone had already confirmed that for himself. He was far more skilled in bloodline detection than he himself was. He looked at the cub and at the young female who was with her. He could tell they the older one did not care for them. However with the way things were right now it was better for them to be accompanied while out ad about. With the pack meeting taking place that left him one of the only wolves around to keep tabs on things. He bowed his head only slightly to the two of them.
Shiloh smirked a bit. "He doesn't talk much but he is a good companion and will answer questions as best as he can." She told them. She was more talking to the cub than Ash.

Kain smirked a bit. "There's quite a bit of chatter about him over seas. It's interesting to hear the rumors that get around about different packs and the individuals within them. You should hear some that have gone around about Novak in the past." Kain had went to great pains to not let any get started or circulate about himself. He huffed a chuckle as they picked up the pace heading towards the peak.

Von listened to her as she answered each question that he had asked. She was calm despite the situation. He didn't understand it. He didn't understand why or how she was able to understand him, Were they really that similar? He said nothing more as he shift and shook out his fur. He walked over and laid down a few feet away from her with a scoff.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:49 pm

Jess had huddled in the corner of the bathroom, silently hoping the old man wouldn't make her go, but her hopes were shattered as she heard his voice resonate from the kitchen. A soft whimper left her as she dreaded seeing everyone. Though she feared what her punishment would be if she didn't go. "Or I can not go since I'm not even one of you guys. Me even going means nothing. Why does it matter if I go?" she crept out of the bathroom and went to find a hoodie before heading back into the kitchen with her arms crossed. "No one would miss me if I weren't there," she grumbled.

"I'm sure they would be friendlier than you, but you seem like a ball of sunshine to be around." Misaki gently nudged the older, silently advising her to stop it. Ash rolled her eyes and gave a bored expression as she regarded the male. "That's fine. We are just going for a run, stretching our legs," Ash stated. The girls looked over at the black wolf and then back to Shiloh as she spoke. "We promise not to return him without his ears," Misaki joked. "or broken," Ash added. Both the girls laughed before starting to turn away. "Have fun at your meeting." Misaki gave a wolfish smile before running off after her companion.

(Sorry for the extremely late post. A lot going on, but I got a new job starting soon! :D )
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:49 pm

Brahn flicked his ear and raised an eyebrow lightly in interest. "Chatter, you say? Interesting." He mumbled as he walked. "Do you wish to share those rumors with me or would you prefer to keep them to yourself?" he asked as he paced to a bush and shifted lightly. Now that he was on the mountain and close to the peak, he felt more comfortable being in his wolf form. He gave himself a light shake before he continuing moving towards the peak.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:35 pm

Shiloh rolled her eyes as she started towards the peak. If they thought her temper was bad when she was being nice then she would hate for them to run Novak most days.
Yul refrained from sighing as he chased after the girls. He was a friendly and tolerant male but he wasn't the biggest fan of the youth. Still, he did as he was asked and went with them for their own safety.

Kain glanced at his friend before looking ahead once more. "They say that his power is unmatched back home. Even so, he doesn't flaunt his power or position like many do. It's rumored that if the former alpha of his pack hadn't been such a pr!ck he never would have challenged him and took over." There were other things but he preferred to make his own judgment on others. Right now he was more focused on determining what form Novak was going to be in. He made it a point to never be in the same form if they were together. It made it less likely that anyone would realize who he was.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:50 pm

Brahn listened as he continued heading to the peak. They were getting closer now. He flicked his ear lightly, acknowledging that he was listening to Kain. "Power unmatched." he mumbled, thoughtfully. He was interested in seeing this power of this potential alliance. He casted a glance at before he looked ahead at the peak before him. "He will be in his wolf form, more likely." he said before he spotted Von and a human woman, the one that Triko had mentioned before. The one that can kill their kind. He hated to admit it but knowing that a human had designed a weapon that was capable of killing them made Brahn uneasy but to be standing face to face with her certainly put him on edge. His hackles raised slightly as he sat down at a distance from her and Von and waited for Novak.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:46 pm

Triko looked at her with a look that said, 'Young Lady, This is not up for discussion.' He smiled. "Rather you think it or not, you are one of us and part of this pack. So unless Novak excuses you from the meeting you still have to go." He chuckled a bit. "If it makes you feel any better, Von is on babysitting duty to a human." The entire pack knew how the male felt about humans to start with so he figured that might make her feel a bit better, even if it was at Von's expense.

Mikael watched him out of the corner of her eye as he shift and laid down near her. She said nothing as she went back to her drawing. Shadowing the fur of the subject of her drawing and adding in the detail of the eyes. Her head tipped a bit as she drew. She glanced up now and then as others started to show up. Some gave her quizzical looks while others either waved or simply disregarded her all together. It didn't faze her as she went back to her sketch.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]