Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Gambler » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:55 pm

Jupiter's ears twitched to the sound of the old wolf's howl. He half smirked as he nodded and kept walking. He knew that Triko wasn't thrilled about the training nor did he like her being too far from his home. He reminded the young mail of an overprotective grandfather. Then again that seemed to be exactly what he was. He listened to her pawsteps until they were out of hearing range. He heard chatter as he went that there was a pack meeting at the peak later in the night. He made a note of it as he continued on his way to take the haul of fish to the she-wolf and her cubs. The she-wolf was a shifter or at least part. He had never seen her turn but she seemed to understand his words well enough. He left the catch at the mouth of the cave at the edge of the territory before heading to the peak. He had caught the scent of the band of wolves but had also picked up on Novak and Stone's scents at the border so he left it be and went to wait for the meeting.

Holton watched the boys for a long moment before nodding as he stepped back and dropped down into the ally below. He took care of the bodies before heading back to his home.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:11 pm

Triko watched her with a smile before getting up to stir the food and plate it. He set them both a plate down before taking his seat. "I know that you don't like the idea of fighting or hunting for that matter." He said as he looked at her. "So, how would you like to learn about herbs and healing instead?" He asked her with a soft smile on his lips. "You will still have to learn some self-defense but for the most part learning herbs is a tactical advantage in and of itself." He explained.

Novak started towards the peak but paused in his stride when he caught the scent of two young females lower in the mountains. One scent caught his attention more than the other and his jaw set. Sakura and sea air. It was a scent from a particular town in Japan. A scent from his past that he never thought he would catch again. Novak walked on without even turning toward the source of the scent. He couldn't afford for anyone else to find out about things. It didn't take him long to reach the mountain's peak.

Mika stretched as she walked with Von towards the peak. It didn't take them that long to get there and it seemed that they were the first ones to get there. She sat down on a bolder to wait for the others.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:19 pm

Kain smirked at the question. The idea of a good run sparked in his eyes. It was rare that he got to do so and rarer still that he would shift. "Faster than you think." He said simply. His body was a little stiff from the day's activities but a run would loosen his muscles up well enough.

Von tipped his head slightly as he watched her. She knew that there were a number of wolves here and yet she was completely relaxed while waiting for them to show up. Just who the h3ll was this woman? She had even taken in the triplets who were wolves and protected them with the same aggression as a she-wolf would her own cubs. She intrigued him and terrified him at the same time.

Shilo started towards the scent of the girls with Yul at her side. He was a large male with a tall frame and long gate but slenderly built. She knew if need be he could make himself scarce in an instant. She trailed after the scent for a few minutes before coming up where they would be able to notice her.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:39 pm

Jess started taking small sips of the tea while the older male was handling the plates of food. He literally mentioned that he knew she hated the fighting and hunting aspect of being a wolf. It made her avoid his direction. Was she a disappointment? Were they actually expecting her to be ok with it? Though her worries were quickly washed away when he proposed learning about the medicinal side of things. Her lips pursed over the lip of the cup as she thought about it. Not a bad idea, she supposed. "I guess I can do that. Seems like the better choice for me. I don't particularly like hunting or fighting, but I understand I need to learn some of it. Will I still meet with Jupiter for the training?" She took another sip of the tea before putting it down to the side. Her focus was more so on the food as the aromas were swarming around the kitchen. |

The girls were enjoying their run, for the most part, more so Misaki, till she felt a nip on her tail. Ash was playfully chasing the other. The younger wolf quickly slid to a stop and fronted Ashley with a strong shoulder, going into the brownish black wolf's chest. She grumbled as she slouched forward with her head low. "You brat." (ash) She was getting ready to pounce on the younger version when a strange scent hit her nose, and she immediately stood alert. Misaki noticed the change and looked around them, till their eyes met with two other wolves getting closer. Ash stood slightly in front of Misaki, hoping to keep her at a distance in case they weren't friendly, but they didn't seem to be trouble for the time being. "Can I help you?" she barked out once they got about 10 feet away. That was close enough for her comfort till she got to know them. |

Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:35 am

Shilo smirked as she came to a stop and looked the girls over. "I told you it was the cocky pup from the bar." Shilo's voice rang out with humor as an ear turned to Yul. The male only gave a "Hm" As a response. He was more focused on keeping an eye and ear out for trouble. Shilo tipped her head slightly as she looked at Ashley, "Maybe if you use your nose more than your eyes you would have known who I was before getting so tense. That and you are in pack territory." She looked back at the small rock line that had been there for ages. That was the one thing that even the locals never crossed. They had learned over the ages that crossing that line meant that their life was not promised. Wolves were another story. They didn't lose their lives as often as humans did when crossing into the mountains. That is when they weren't at war. She looked back at the girls and shook her head. "Relax, we are just patrolling and figured we'd keep an eye on you so that no one causes too much trouble."
Yul kept quiet but remained alert to movement and sound anywhere around them.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:08 pm

Brahn saw the smirk and the spark in Kain's eyes. He looked away from his friend and he let out a deep sigh before he looked back at Kain with a slight, teasing smirk. "You won't be wearing weights this time, will you?" he asked as he turned and headed towards the mountain. He knew that he would never be as fast as Kain or Von, for that matter, but he did enjoy a good race when an opportunity presented itself.
Last edited by Snowdrift on Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:21 pm

Triko smirked at the question about the young male being her instructor. "Personally I think Kain would be a good trainer for you. However, you would have to go to town for that as he trains in human form most of the time. As far as herbs and medicine go; I will be the one to teach you that." He told her. "Now, eat. There is a pack meeting tonight and we all need to be there."

Mikaela could feel Von watching her. She sighed as she looked at him. "If you have something to say then say it. It's not like you to keep your opinions to yourself." She pointed out.

Novak heard talking coming from the peak ahead. He knew that Von and the woman were there. What surprised him was the way that she spoke to the assassin. Most feared or hated Von for how he was. It was strange for someone to talk to him so casually. Especially a human
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:46 pm

Kain smirked a bit. "If it wasn't for always wearing these weights," He set a hand to his abdomen where a weighted vest sat beneath his shirt. "I wouldn't have been able to build up the strength and stamina to keep up with these kids or even these d@mned abominations." He looked at Brahn with a slight tilt of his head. "Between always using weights and sparing with you regularly, it''s what has made me the capable fighter that I am." He admitted. Kain wasn't as prideful as most males were. He gave credit where it was due. "So, yeah. I'll be wearing them. Can't exactly shift right now anyway." He knew that shifting would put a target on his back. There were hunters in town. Both wolf hunters and one that was after Mathew Silas. Though he had already taken care of that one. It was the other kind of hunters that concerned him. Those who knew of the existence of werewolves and chose to hunt them were a bigger threat than a few humans who were in the dark. "Did he send you down to recruit?" It wasn't like Novak to try and bring town wolves into the fold. Then again, they were about to be at war it seemed.

Von looked at her with a smirk. "You are strange." He said matter o factually. "You know that wolves inhabit this mountain and the town for that matter and yet you choose to stay here. You sit here now waiting for the alpha to come without even knowing his reasoning for calling you here." He stated. "Why? You know what I am and the things I am able to do and yet you are not afraid of me." His jaw set. "You could have left me to die that day but you did not. I do not understand you." His words were sharp as always when he spoke.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:26 pm

Brahn smiled lightly before he rolled his neck, lightly. "You are naturally strong, and your endurance is the result of your efforts and training. I, on the other hand, did not have much to do with anything. Please do not give me any credit." he said as he walked before he frowned thoughtfully. "No. He did not." he answered. "I doubt that he would be desperate enough to recruit strays that may cause future troubles here at our home." he said.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:14 pm

Kain shrugged a bit. "You never know. Times like this can lead to desperate decisions." Kain was more connected with the outside world than Novak was. He had heard from wolves who had escaped the attack and was given insight that he wouldn't have had otherwise. He paused in his step as they entered the forest. "Has a band of wolves turned up near the northern border? They would be led by a male called Loki." He looked at Brahn inquisitively as he waited for his answer.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me