Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:47 am

[Bump]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~Tags: Professor Haruna ~ Main hall

Elodie nodded and stepped in to face them. "Um... hi. My name is Elodie Farah. I was just wandering if I could get into the classroom early to look at the animals?" She inquired and swallowed nervously. She followed the teacher into the classroom with Freeze by her side and she nodded at Akitoshi. "Hi. This is Freeze and I am Elodie" she said.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livgg17 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:17 am

Lucien Harborn | Male | Pansexual | Student | In the Dorms
Lucien got up to greet his roommate. "Good to meet you, Jodie." Lucien could feel Basil sliding down his arm, so he decided to not the bullet and introduce his pet. He let Basil curl in his palm and then held him up. "This is Basil. Don't worry; he's not venomous or anything. I just figured you should know about him."
Livgg17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:16 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki, Penny, Caelan- Headmaster’s office

She kept quiet her humming to herself, smiling down at Brody a moment. The pup wagged his tail so hard this time that his whole rump wriggled. The redhead giggled at that, squeaking and covering her mouth. Jess glanced around, taking note none of the others minded, or simply hadn’t even noticed. Releasing a breath, she drooped a bit. She looked up again when Ruby announced they’d arrived, by saying she’d wait out here again. “Well, I’m not a new student...but I may actually have a few questions. Come on, Yuki.” she said, entering the office.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika, Caelan, Penny- Headmasters office
(Color, Medical, Snow, Barrier, Elemental)

The brown-and-black haired child was silent the whole way there, now. They heard others chattering around them, but seemed to ignore it. They looked at the door of the office upon arriving, squeaking when Jessika addressed them. With a meek nod, they followed her in. The first thing they noticed was the part-demon... “H-Hello...” they said, almost too quiet.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Jaclyn; Lucien- Main hall/Dorm
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He tilted his head, chuckling softly as he nodded. Sect had wriggled free and bounded back across the table to him. Noticing her sniffing at a bit of his leftover sausage, he let her have it as a rare treat.

He squeaked as he saw the snake, tilting his head a moment. He was a beautiful snake, but...did ferrets and snakes get along? Well, if Basil wasn’t venomous, then just maybe. “I...have a ferret named Sect. Want to meet her?” he asked, worried Lucien wouldn’t want the ferret around his snake...He’d understand that, but...

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Elodie, Haruki and Naomi- Classroom
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They smiled as they said “Hello, Freeze.” Akitoshi, big dorky wolf, stumbled in his haste to greet the little fox. He picked himself back up and shook off, yipping as he sniffed at Freeze. Haruna smiled, mentioning “We have rabbits, mice, rats. Birds and such are outside. Cats, dogs and the like...we don’t have those, as many students have them as pets, so they can just study their own.” they explained.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi, Haruna, Elodie- Animal Classroom
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head at her then stepping away from the inventory. “Well, let’s go then.” he said, making haste so to speak. Naomi was allowed to go first, so he could close the door behind the both of them. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, walking with her and Noami to and into the classroom. “Hey, Haruna.” he smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~Tags: Professor Haruna, Akitoshi ~ Main hall

Elodie looked up from glancing down at the wolf and fox before returning her attention to Haruna. "That's alot of animals. I've noticed that we have small ones, which is fine. Do we have any larger ones as well?" She asked out of curiosity.

Freeze heard the tip and she trotted up to sniff at Akitoshi, noticing the human scent in his pelt as well as wolf. "Bello (Hello)" she said in her language. "Whaaat? Tis tu nomba? (What is your name?)" She asked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livgg17 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:36 am

Lucien Harborn | Male | Pansexual | Student | In the Dorms
"She's beautiful. What's her name?" Lucien knelt down and held out his hand to the ferret. He really hoped their pets would get along; it would make things difficult if they didn't. He allowed Basil to slide down his arm to investigate the new creature. Thankfully, Basil didn't attack, even if he want being overly friendly.
Livgg17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | None | His Dorm

Dante took a moment to warm the blanket to a temperature he found reasonable then curled up. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. The journey there was tiring and he needed his rest. Besides, it was dark out so it was a reasonable time to sleep. His sleep likely wouldn't be all that peaceful but at least he was trying to sleep. At some points throughout his days, he felt unnecessary pain in some places. His mother always blamed the dragon blood but he thought it was just growing pains or aches from the day. Either way, he was fast asleep

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona, Caelen Blake, PJ Vericorte | Traveling --> Headmasters Office

Ruby dipped her head lightly, "I hope the headmistress is able to answer them for you" She smiled softly but remained where she was for the time being. She likely would not be moving until her group returned. She sincerely hoped that the headmaster was able to answer any questions that her group may have.

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Caelen Blake, PJ Vericorte, Yuki Korona | Headmasters Office

Penny was briefly distracted when a seemingly nervous student entered her office. She smiled in a kind manner. "Hello. Welcome to Marksborrow" She offered her hand for Yuki to shake if they so decided to. She glanced to the other students there briefly then made a mental note of the current time

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Akiyoshi Justin-Dai | FACS Classroom

"We are doing well. Just moved in with each other though. Its been interesting, to say the least," They stretched then accepted the food. They didn't put anything on the bread and just ate it. "Break was a little slow. Didn't really do much"
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue May 21, 2019 6:16 pm

poppyxoxo wrote:
Elodie Farah

Elodie looked up from glancing down at the wolf and fox before returning her attention to Haruna. "That's alot of animals. I've noticed that we have small ones, which is fine. Do we have any larger ones as well?" She asked out of curiosity.

Freeze heard the tip and she trotted up to sniff at Akitoshi, noticing the human scent in his pelt as well as wolf. "Bello (Hello)" she said in her language. "Whaaat? Tis tu nomba? (What is your name?)" She asked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:39 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki, Penny, Caelan- Headmaster’s office

She hummed as she allowed Yuki to go in first. (wb, and totally forgot the questions...)

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika, Caelan, Penny- Headmasters office
(Color, Medical, Snow, Barrier, Elemental)

The brown-and-black haired child shivered a bit, shaking their head. They kind of wanted to find some water and go in...Shaking their head, they broke that train of thought just quick enough to hear Penny speaking to them. “O-Oh, um...my name is Yuki.” they muttered, looking straight at her and trying to make a good impression.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Lucien- Dorm
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He nodded at Lucien, saying “Sect. That’s her name. Thank you, and she says thank you too.” he said. The pretty ferret moved around in his hands to sniff the boy, nudging him then turning to the snake...Luckily, he wasn’t acting threatening, and Sect didn’t acting any such way back. She let his tongue flick into the air to taste, sniffing at him in turn.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Elodie, Haruki and Naomi- Classroom
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They tilted their head as they seemed to think on it. “Ah, hmm...I’m pretty sure there’s always been ponies, donkeys, sometimes even mules and horses.” Haruna said. They wondered if there were any this year. They hadn’t bothered to go check yet...

Akitoshi, meanwhile, tilted his head as Freeze approached. He wanted to play bow, he wanted to play...but he knew better, because she was so much smaller. He wouldn’t get scolded again...He’d decided that himself, with a huff. “Ar...Name? My name is Akitoshi.” he yipped.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi, Haruna, Elodie- Animal Classroom
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head at her then stepping away from the inventory. “Well, let’s go then.” he said, making haste so to speak. Naomi was allowed to go first, so he could close the door behind the both of them. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, walking with her and Noami to and into the classroom. “Hey, Haruna.” he smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat May 25, 2019 1:43 pm

Elodie Farah

Elodie smiled happily at the thought of having those wonderful creatures there. "Can you tell me if they come to the school please?" She asked.

Freeze copied the hip happily and she licked the fellow creatures cheek. "I'm Freeze" she squeaked once more.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me