Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP Oᴘᴇɴ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP Oᴘᴇɴ

Postby RoyalBlack » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:04 pm

{Arrabelle Winters}
Arrabelle nodded and looked over "Well that's why were here to stop them." She said smiling softly. Arbelle looked down at the people. "Just hop ethose petty crimes stay that way and don't gt worse." She said looking at him.

{Matthew Grey}
Matthew sighed with relief "Good." He said and stretched and looked around then back at her.
~Love can fix anything~

RoyalBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Roxy was slightly sad they would have to part ways. "Thank you for the ride and it was a pleasure to meet you," she said as stepped out of the car.
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Siebold smiled. "Wait a minute." He said to her before reaching into his cabinet.

Gwen began to quietly chant a hymn in some strange, almost alien language.
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:32 am

"What is it," Roxy asked as she turned towards the car and Siebold. She glanced around she should really be going now.
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalBlack » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:53 am

RoyalBlack wrote:
{Arrabelle Winters}
Arrabelle nodded and looked over "Well that's why were here to stop them." She said smiling softly. Arbelle looked down at the people. "Just hop ethose petty crimes stay that way and don't gt worse." She said looking at him.

{Matthew Grey}
Matthew listened to her and leaned against a tree. The language was weird but sounded pretty cool.
~Love can fix anything~

RoyalBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:40 pm

"Here." Siebold said as he handed her a card. The card looked like a business card, with the name "Siebold Winters" written on it, with a number, address, and profession title.

Soon, Gwen stopped, and backed off. The tree began to wither and die right before their eyes.
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalBlack » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:02 am

{Arrabelle Winters}

{Matthew Grey}
Matthew watched the tree wither away and die and then looked at her "You kill trees as a power?" He was joking but smirked.
~Love can fix anything~

RoyalBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 am

KyuubiHiro wrote:"Here." Siebold said as he handed her a card. The card looked like a business card, with the name "Siebold Winters" written on it, with a number, address, and profession title.

"You will soon find out." Gwen said as the dying tree began to take on a mutation, transforming into some hideous creature you would expect to find in a bog; covered in mold, swampy grass, and fungi. It had a tentacle filed face and three eyes, each of them darker than black, as if no light would enter them. It had four legs and six arms, each arm looking like a branch-like, but muscular claw, and the legs seemed elephant like. The creature, standing a good thirty-five feet tall, gurgled some alienated language. Gwen placed her hand on the creature's leg and caressed it lightly, replying to it in the same language.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Tam » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:21 pm

One Day More wrote:
"What is she talking about," David asked in a lower softer voice intending for only Xiang to hear his words. He was very much confused on what they were talking about only understanding that Xiang's sister wants her on their side.

Xiang Fen
I turned to him and whispered, "She's afraid of them, the government and society. She sees that there something wrong with them, so she's fighting against them. She isn't wrong. I agree with her. I just sided with them because I believe that it will get better."

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
River Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me