WREAKING HAVOC (Zombie Apocalypse RP) OPEN/NEW

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: WREAKING HAVOC (Zombie Apocalypse RP) OPEN/NEW

Postby Ellie Marie » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:03 pm

ϟ ROSALIE ϟ
The Spitfire

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Rosalie Marie Proctor - Heterosexual
Gender & Species: Female - Shapeshifter
Mood: Tensed;Careful
With: Riley; Zeus
Relationship Status: None

Rosalie narrowed her eyes in suspicion. She didn't exactly trust him, and he didn't seem to be too ragged. "So you barge in without warning? Look, I would let you stay but I don't trust you, at all. I don't even...know you." Rose lowered her gun and removed her finger from the trigger. Who even was this guy? She shushed Riley, and he sniffed at the boy curiously, still tense and untrusting.

NIALL
The Different

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Niall James Horan - Bisexual
Gender & Species: Male - Angel/Hybrid
Mood: Calm; Relaxed
With: Hermit; Kyungsoo

Niall hopped out of the car, his feet didn't even touch the ground until he was almost all the way out. He cursed being so short and smiled up at Kyungsoo. Hermit jumped down to be at his side, curiously sniffing Kyungsoo from a few inches away. It was obvious he was being submissive, tucking his tail as he looked up at Kyungsoo with bright eyes. Niall led them inside and gestured with arms open wide and a swinging tail, a shy smile fitting on his face.

SAWYER
The Bold

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Sawyer J Lee - Homosexual
Gender & Species: Male - Hybrid
Mood: Panicked; Scared
With: Huntress

Sawyer nearly yelped a zombie charged at him in the abandoned grocery store, but Huntress roared and charged at it, biting into it's skin and efficiently murdering it like the lion she was. Being a lion hybrid really had it's perks. Huntress had escaped from the local zoo along with other animals, but the other big cats didn't stay, they just came around when Sawyer needed them. After all, they had helped each other. Breathing out heavily, Sawyer smiled when the lion rubbed against him and purred like a cat. They wandered around the store, killing off the zombies inside it.

Aren't horse people great? My sister has an account here also, but we don't interact much and only have one computer. Please don't ban us!
Visit my Roleplaying site! Here - Thread for the site: Here

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zitao~ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Soo followed.him, eyeing the dog with disdain. He didn't think he'd ever got used to it. The cat jumped out of his arms, landing on its feet. It looked around, up at soo, then scurried away to go explore.
Now that soo felt safe, he started to relax, eyes brightening from their dull fright to bright curosity. He stepped into the front room and looked around, pulling Niall with.him.
~Zitao~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharky254 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:03 pm

"I just saw you walk in here...I thought you could help me and my cougar..." Jason whispered, " It's hell out there..."
Courage is... the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared.
sharky254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me