lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Echo-song » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:51 am

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo almost didn't hear Tommy speak. Her mind was elsewhere and he was whispering. The girl kept her gaze plastered on the stranger in front of her, pressing him farther and farther into the tree. Before she could finish him, he passed out. Echo's ability faltered for a second as she held the limp body suspended in the air, unsure what to do at first. Suddenly, she heard Tommy's voice again and her eyes stopped glowing green. The aggressive spark in them seemed to turn off like a light switch and she turned to look back at her friend. Seeing his condition, she had to fight back screaming. Terror seized her heart and she quickly dropped the stranger's body on the ground. Echo darted over to Tommy's side, coughing up more blood as she moved. She wiped it away from her mouth and dropped down next to Tommy, her hands visibly shaking. As much as she wanted to stay calm for him, she was also beyond terrified. This was her only friend and the only person that cared about her well-being. And at the moment, he was the only person that she cared about. "Tommy." She choked out, placing a hand on his uninjured shoulder. Biting the inside of her cheek, she tried to gather herself. Echo had to take a few deep breaths to compose herself and try to figure out what she could do. The knife needs to come out. The bleeding needs to be stopped. The wound needs to be cleaned. It needs to be stitched and patched up. She told herself as she examined the wound.

Echo gently smacked his cheeks. "Tommy. I need you to open your eyes and stay awake. Please." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm going to get you back to the cave now. Just... Hold on." Echo said slowly and managed to get to her feet. She eyed the limp body of the stranger for a moment, trying to decide if she should just leave him. At this point though, she didn't really have a choice. She'd barely have enough of an energy reserve to get Tommy back to the cave. Turning back to her friend, she waved her hand and gently began to lift him off the ground, keeping his body level so that she didn't move him too much. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." Echo stated quietly and began to limp back to the cave. By now, she barely had enough energy left to carry herself, much less another person much taller than her. The only thing that was pushing her was sheer adrenaline. Echo continued to move as quickly as possible, ensuring that Tommy didn't brush any branches or other foliage as she moved him through the air. As she was trotting, she started to cough violently. Echo put her hand to her mouth and cringed when she saw the blood covering her hand. "Almost there." She whispered more for herself than Tommy. After what felt like eternity, Echo managed to reach the cave and gently set Tommy down on the cave floor. By now, she was violently coughing at a constant rate, leaning on various things as she moved throughout the cave.

Echo was in mission mode now, ignoring the pain in her leg as she scrambled about gathering various medical supplies. Her expression was numb as she fought to hide how terrified she actually was. The thought of being left alone again was unbearable to her. Deep down, she knew it was her fault. If only she had stayed in the forest and left him alone. The guilt was shredding her like cheese as she worked to gather everything. Once she had managed to find the various pieces of medical supplies that she would need to safely remove the knife and stop Tommy from bleeding out, she half walked half crawled back to his side. "Tommy..." She managed to say, continuing to wipe the blood coming from her nose and mouth. "I... I need to remove it now. You just have to hold still, okay? And I need you to stay awake right now." Echo was doing her best to sound calm and in control of the situation. Whenever she was injured, it was easy for her to get control of her emotions and use her head to wiggle out of tough situations. However, this was different and Echo wanted to scream into the quiet forest. The amount of terror, sadness, and guilt she felt all at once was crushing.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Lost Kid's House - Tags: Kris, Alyssa, David, Cinder

Kita looked back up at David as he spoke, taking a deep breath. Get a hold of yourself. This is your best chance at survival. Her tails stopped thrashing madly and she rested them in her lap. "Thank you." Her voice was ever so slightly shaking but filled with fatigue. The girl was worn out. "My name is Kita." She added and watched David warily as he moved over to Alyssa. Kita studied him as he interacted with Alyssa and managed to relax some. The way he interacted with her seemed so genuine. He seemed to really care about her. She found comfort in that thought. Maybe they really would be okay here. At least for the time being. Kita looked over to Kris who seemed hesitant. She had just been about to stitch up Alyssa. However, David probably could take care of it. Slowly, Kita stood up, using her arm for support. At this point, her legs felt like jello. At least the pain was minimal. Slowly, she made her way over to Kris and put a hand on the younger girl's shoulder. "Are you alright?" Kita asked quietly, realizing that Kris had been caring for them for the past several hours but no one had really checked in on Kris.

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: David, Kris, Kita, Alyssa

Cinder listened quietly as David spoke, her gaze not leaving the two loners. Soon, David moved over to Alyssa and Cinder moved closer as well, looking over the girl carefully. She seemed a bit pale. Probably a mix of fatigue, fear, and her injury. From her position, Cinder couldn't quite see what type of wound she actually had but judging by how long she'd had it and her current state, it was unlikely that it was life-threatening. Cinder took a few steps back to give the two some space and looked to the hallway. She could probably start preparing the room for the two loners so David wouldn't have to spend too much time on it. He probably had a lot to take care of. Stepping out of the room, she made her way down the hall to an empty room that was near David's. This had to be the one he was talking about. Looking inside, she began making the beds and straightening it out some. After the previous attack, things were a bit messy. Toys, supplies, and various other things were scattered on the floor and the furniture had been moved around. Cinder waved her hand and smoke drifted into the room. Two wolves stood up from the large cloud in the center of the room and sat down, peering at her curiously. Their white eyes blinked slowly and Cinder managed a small smile. Help me move the beds please? She asked and looked to the crooked beds off to the side. At first, the wolves didn't move. They were obviously moody at the moment. Cinder's energy supply was low which could make the animals rather grouchy. Please? She asked again. Thankfully, the animals stood up and began to shove the bed into the correct position.

Cinder helped to guide the bed to the correct place and then moved to the next. Stepping back, she looked to one of the wolves and crossed her arms. Can you please go grab a few pillows? You know where they are. The wolf let out a low grumbling sound before trotting out of the room. Letting out a long sigh, Cinder moved and sat down on one of the beds, running her hand through her hair. What a crazy few days it had been. Her other wolf moved over to her and rested its head in her lap. Cinder smirked and began to run her fingers through its long fur. It knew she was worried. How long did they have until the peacekeepers tried to attack again? Cinder allowed her thoughts to wander as she waited for David or her wolf to return.

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alex

Nyx managed to stand up, keeping weight off of his injured leg. The burn ached and stung immensely and he grit his teeth with each unsteady step that he took. The pain was unimaginable. The man stumbled through the forest, trying to orient himself somehow. He wasn't familiar with this part of it yet and everything looked the same. How in the world was he supposed to find his way out. Nyx knew he couldn't risk calling out for help either. Not when there were potentially humanoids close by. He was a sitting duck. Several minutes passed and Nyx had to lean on a tree in order to take a break. He was panting heavily. The rough terrain was proving incredibly difficult to navigate with his leg. With a frustrated sigh, he forced himself to keep moving forward. At this point, he had no idea where in the world he was going. His mind was numb and he simply wanted to get away from the cave that he'd been held captive in. After around half an hour, Nyx half fell, half sat down at the base of a tree, leaning back on it. Closing his eyes, he tried to clear his head and think of some way out of this difficult situation. Suddenly, he thought he heard a noise through the brush. It was faint but it was definitely footsteps. Judging by the size of the sound, it was likely a female.

Nyx immediately stiffened and got to his feet, locking his gaze on the source of the noise. He looked down at his holster to ensure that his gun was within easy grasp. If it was a normal human, he didn't want to scare them. "Hello?" He called weakly, waiting for the person to reveal themselves.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:27 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Yard
«— Benjamin
    Hearing his question hurting her, she rolled her eyes and shook her head. I dont understand why he doubts my strength. pfft. i could easily break anyone. Shaking her own head once more, she looked up at him and gestured again. Come on tiny human. This statement caused her to smile, even though she knew Ben wouldnt hear. Her mind began wandering as she waited for him to climb up. oww i could go for some deer, maybe, just maybe even some mashed potatoes. mmmmmm. without realizing, drool started to form as she thought about some food. Its been a minute since she has eaten and on queue, her stomach growled.

Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:25 pm

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Cinder/Kita/Kris
─────────────────────────────
David lifted his head upon hearing a new voice. His eyes flickered up to the woman who had spoken and he held the eye contact for a moment before nodding with a gentle smile
"Thank you for letting me know," he answered softly "I am grateful for your cooperation."
They had been so quiet around him, he was sure to make it so that he wasn't as scary as he seemed. The man just wanted to help keep his family safe.
"There are a few rules, if you so wish to stay." he said aloud, seeing as they had sort of tuned him out momentarily. No matter. Tune back to the David station, please.
"Do not share the information of this household to strangers. Do not lead the peacekeepers here. Do not let them see you or talk to you and stay safe at all times." he said
"Very simple rules. As long as we can stay safe, and stay together, we can survive."
x

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka was grateful to hear the no thank you. He exhaled gently and felt like for the first time he'd actually be able to sit down for an extended amount of time to heal. What with being stuck outside under the tree.. and getting off the couch to answer the door for the strange woman downstairs. He sat there a moment and realized he had nodded off a little. An eye opened to look down at the girl who was asking him questions
"So many questions for someone who is tired." he teased with a smile, slowly nodding his head to answer her.
"Yes I am in pain. My stomach is sore and I wish to rest."
Though there was no going to his room now, seeing as it was on the bottom floor and they were up at the top. "Do you mind if I stay here to sleep with you? I am in much pain, I cannot get to my own bed right now."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:42 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Cinder, Kris, Kita. TARS/ Location: Living Room /

Alyssa’s voice trembled as she spoke to her older brother. “ It’s been so scary.. my side hurts but im okay..” His hand against her face had calmed her. She looked into his eyes and At that moment she realized how much she had missed him while she’d been gone. Without taking another thought, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. “ I missed you..” although she hadn’t been gone too long, it wasn’t very easy for Alyssa to leave people she was attached to. A small yawn escaped her lips as her tired eyes looked into her brothers. Her Lips curled up into a smile and her eyes lit up as she heard her brother say that Kita and kris could stay. “ Stay here pleaseee!” She used her best puppy dog eyes and stared at Kris and Kita. It seems that she had forgotten about the pain in her side as she grinned at her new friends.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Lost Kid's House - Tags: Kris, Alyssa, David, Cinder

Kita flicked an ear in David's direction and forced herself to look at him. Pull yourself together. You can do this. She thought to herself and nodded quietly as he spoke. "Yes sir." She said quietly, swishing her tail back and forth slowly. The rules wouldn't be difficult to follow. Kita didn't know anyone outside of those in this room. She'd been alone for so years. And for good reason. It was next to impossible to trust anyone nowadays. The thought of working with others to survive was strange to Kita. But maybe it was their best option to survive. Looking over to Alyssa, her expression turned to one of concern. "A peacekeeper attacked us in the forest and a bullet grazed her. The same one was the peacekeeper that shot me as well." Kita explained, further letting David know what had happened to the young girl. She was the one that had been there after all. "I don't know exactly how deep it is. I'm sorry it happened." Kita rubbed her side with her hand as he began to ache. The events of the past few days were something that Kita was still agitated about. It shouldn't have happened.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:35 am

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Cinder/Kita/Kris
─────────────────────────────
David sat quietly while listening to the girl speak. It was important to hear what she had to say because he cared about her and wanted to make sure she wasn't hurt. But Alyssa came in for a hug and he wrapped his arms around her to hug her back. When Kita spoke up he lifted his head and looked up at her, listening intently before nodding
"We have medics here who can help. I myself can help you if you wish, Alyssa.." he hummed while moving to stand with the girl on his hip, carefully holding her.
"But as long as everyone is alive and safe, I'm not worried."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Michael 014 || Lukas 016 || Rosaline 014 || Phoebe 006

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Michael Fitzgerald | cismale | twenty-five | defender | location; kitchen/living room | tagged; annabeth ro'meve, david stellar, cinder, kita, kris, alyssa

The man then did a small frown at that answer from the young girl, although he understood the reason for her answer. He then made a mental note to talk with David about possibly getting something together to try and help ease the minds of the members of the group. When Annabeth asked the question, he perked up slightly as he shifted his body to face her more.

"I've noticed as well, I was going to go into town anyways for a new dress shirt and jacket," he then glanced around before standing up and throwing his trash in the trash bin before fixing his tie and looking down at her, "I can speak with David and see if I can gather some scavengers to accompany me." The defender then did a small smile at the younger girl before flicking his head slightly as if to tell her to follow him as he left the kitchen in search of the new leader.

Lukas Polaski | cismale | twenty | peacekeeper | location; street | tagged; open

The peacekeeper was just hobbling on the street, he had to go to his sister's house for her birthday and now he was looking for a coffee shop.

Rosaline Darling | cisfemale | eighteen | civilian | location; room | tagged; edmund fitzgerald

She then smiled down at her phone at the sight of the text from a certain Fitzgerald. As she read it she quickly sent out a reply, her heartbeat almost racing as she felt like she was against the clock so he doesn't start out on his walk.

message: no it's okay! I'll walk over to you or we can meet in the middle!

The dark haired girl then hit sent and hoped it reached him before he prepared to start on the long walk to her house as she very much did not want him to make. Humming to herself to calm the slight anxiety building up in her chest, she finished getting ready for the day, settling on a soft pink dress and some white vans.

Phoebe Wheeler | cisfemale | sixteen | loner | location; forest | tagged; open

She was roaming the woods, trying to find another safe shelter.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:44 pm

RISTEN WHEELER
    .tagged; cinder, kita, alyssa, david
    .location; living room

indent "I'm fine, Kita," the teen assured her older friend, giving the woman a warm smile before turning her attention back to David. Medics... Perhaps that's where Kris might belong one day? A medic for the Lost Kids. Would they want my help, even? God knows Kita and Alyssa didn't... But Phoebe, don't I belong with her? Before she let the thoughts continue any further, Kristen found herself standing up to meet the man's gaze. Although Kris had previously been trying to convince herself that she could in fact be patient, she just couldn't wait any longer. Couldn't wait to try and earn their trust just yet. Better to just be honest anyway. What does it matter? If she's here, she's here, and if she's not, well... This is my best hope. And keeping secrets won't earn me a stay here. Her face contorted in an almost terrified expression, the teen asked her question, "Is there anyone named Phoebe here? Phoebe Wheeler?"

ENJAMIN COOPER
    .tagged; jessica
    .location; the house

indent His eyebrows pinched together with worry, Ben looked the wolf up and down for a moment before taking a careful step forward. “Alright,” he teased, “But you’ll have to let me buy you an ice cream later.” Carefully, he made his way beside her and tilted his head. What am I supposed to do? Just… hop on? Like a horse? Gently, he climbed onto the enormous wolf’s back, trying his best to think light thoughts. “Heh, um… Giddy-up?” The laugh that came afterwards was loud but happy, showing only a sliver of the awkwardness that Ben felt. I’m riding a wolf… This is so weird, but so cool at the same time! Even though his side and foot both ached, Benjamin did his best to hide it. They were the reason that Jessica was giving him a ride, and he didn't want her to think that she wasn't being helpful.

{eep, sorry they're both short...}
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:19 pm

((This shall be super short))

Mavis nodded,"Thats okay." She said gently. "Night Night Mishka." She rested her head on his arm, as she herself also felt extremely exhausted. The day's events had been a lot. And now Emily and her girls were back. The girl was so confused and lost. Soon she felt sleep take over her small body, the girls breathing evened out and she became still.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:28 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Cinder, Kris, Kita, David/ Location: Living Room /

"I want you to help me please.. " She let out a little whimper as her brother stood and held her. Alyssa rubbed her eyes and yawned as her vision blurred and let her eyes gently close. Tiredness overwhelmed her as she quickly snapped her eyes back open, trying to not fall asleep right then. Her gaze shifted over to Kris as she heard her start speaking.

(sorry its short! didnt have lots of time)
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery