lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Not here » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:12 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Yard
«— Benjamin
realizing her point wasn’t getting across, she rolled her eyes and shook her head in frustration. When she looked back to Benjamin, letting out a growl as he stepped forward in his bad foot. Stop! You’ll hurt yourself more! she moved in front of him and crouched down low enough for him to get on. Her eyes glanced up at him with ears pointed back and another gesture with her head to her back. Please get on. it suddenly got dark from a group of clouds passing over head. Shadows quickly swarmed to her and caught mid sentence of her thoughts that Ben would be able to hear. —Hurt yourself more. Just please get on. I’ll carry you back. her body remained crouched slightly, unmoving and still for him to hop on.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:08 pm

Killian Bryer-21-male-humanoid-h/senses & death commune-tags;Rhyleigh
As soon as he had woken up, Killian was hungry. Now that he was cleaned up and dressed, he was starving. Killian had always eaten lots, and luckily his metabolism was fast, so if he saw something edible, he was quick to grab it. He sped downstairs as his wet hair, which he had washed in the sink as to not waste water, flopped against his face. Bryer burst into the dining room, but came to a qiuck stop as a girl was sat down at the table. He stared at her for a moment, then cleared his throat and stood up straight. "G'morning." He addressed her akwardly.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:30 pm

rhyleigh mahone / snow control / in dining room / with killian
as the door to the dining room burst open, rhyleigh jumped a bit in her chair, looking up at what she assumed to be an absolute madman. "nothing good about it." she muttered, grabbing her napkin to wipe away the milk spot she had spilled from her spoon and onto her pant leg. "every single time i try to have a nice meal one of you people burst in like a maniac and make me spill all over myself.." she grumbled, looking back to her cereal and taking a spoonful into her mouth. "what're you even runnin' for?"
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:43 pm

rainbowwrowell wrote:Mavis smiled slightly as she listened to him, putting her head just on his bicep, she liked when he read it to her. His voice was calming and he read slowly which meant she was able to understand the story. She was only little snd didnt go to school (obviously, cause she's humanoid lmao) and she never went to school when she was younger. Fiddling with a bit of his t-shirt at the top of his chest because she had to always be doing something
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:18 am

A cheeky smile started to grow on Killians face, and he pursed his lips so that Rhyleigh wouldn't notice. "I get hungry." He answered. "Besides, I like being a maniac." He grabbed himself an apple and sat down quickly at the table. "Maniacs are the best people." He winked and took a bite out of his apple, grinning.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:59 am

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Cinder/Kita/Kris
─────────────────────────────
David watched the newcomers and his sister. It was strange how they acted. But it wasn't strange to him. They were probably scared and tired and in need of a place to sit down and rest. Fortunately for them they had landed in the right place.
"Well.. its a pleasure to meet you both.." he began while nodding to the two who were less than eager to introduce themselves to him. Perhaps if he gave it time.. they'd open up to him.
"I'm not entirely open to bringing in people like you off the streets.. but.. you are in need of assistance. It is that, I can offer. Perhaps through that, you can show me trustworthiness in yourselves. Only then can I truly see if you will have a permanent residence among us." he explained
"But Cinder and I will prepare a room for you two. Not too far away from mine."
He took a minute to remove himself from their conversation in order to approach Alyssa and to crouch down near her
"Alyssa are you alright?" he asked softly, watching her with a hint of concern on his features
"If you need anything you let me know. I'd do anything to help you, you know that.." he hummed while moving a hand to try and gently wipe her tears with a gentle smile
x

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka was halfway done with the story when he began to drift off. He'd pause for an extended amount of time only to be snoozing off, trying to catch some z's. His body would wake him up and he'd continue the story until the cycle would repeat and he'd continue to read until he dozed off again. The man was extremely tired and he needed some rest. But the big man powered through it and finished the book without even speeding up the rate he was reading and without falling asleep too many times. He soon closed the book, and handed back to Mavis
"Was good story.." he hummed softly "Would you.. like another?"
Although he was not interested in reading another story to her, rather he just wanted to sleep
He was willing to stay up and read to her if it meant she'd be happy.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:15 am

rhyleigh mahone / snow control / in dining room / with killian
wink at me again and you lose an eyeball.” she stated bluntly, eating another spoonful of her cereal. “if you think being a maniac is fun and cool, you haven’t actually met one, now, have you?” she could remember her worst manic episode and how when that sudden high came down, she crashed. and she crashed hard. she stared into her cereal, suddenly not feeling too hungry anymore. mostly just.. tired. the room around them had dropped at least twenty degrees.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:32 am

Killian covered his eye playfully and gasped in mock horror. "Please, i beg you, not my eye." He said sarcastically. The room suddenly felt cold. It reminded him of a certain power he possessed, how he felt that ice cold in his heart when he communicated. Killian, for a second, thought she was the same as him. "Can you..." He started, but then stopped himself, remembering how ridiculous it would sound. Bryer looked down, then back up smiling. "So is this one of your powers?" A red blush started appearing on his cheeks and nose."
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:21 am

Mavis listened to him read happily, cuddling him and her teddy. When he finished, she listened to him speak. She ould tell he was tired. She was too, today was eventful. "No thank you. Im tired." She said looking up at him. "Can we stay here?" She asked quietly. She smiled softly up at him. "Is your belly sore?" She asked quietly. Playing with her hair she listened to him.

((Sorry its so short, Ive wb rn))
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:14 am

RISTEN WHEELER
    .tagged; cinder, kita, alyssa, david
    .location; living room

indent kris nodded as the man spoke, grateful for a place to stay. but before she could ask about her twin, david had already turned to alyssa and was caring for her. the two seemed close, and the leader obviously cared about the girl, which took a big weight off kristen's shoulders. even if we're not allowed to stay, at least alyssa will be safe here. once again, however, the teen was reminded of alyssa's injury and the small, silver needle that could be used to help. it's probably all dirty... I should let them handle it. slowly, the teen leaned toward alyssa and tried making eye contact with david. "she got shot in her side. i'm pretty sure it's just a flesh wound, but it's bleeding a lot..." her explanation was brief, as kris didn't feel too comfortable with talking to the older man just yet, but she felt it needed to be said. step one to earning their trust... hopefully. I should probably do that before asking about phoebe... they might think i'm up to something bad?

ENJAMIN COOPER
    .tagged; jessica
    .location; the house

indent ben's heart just about dropped when he and jessica were swarmed by... shadows? darkness? he wasn't entirely sure. but from those shadows came a voice that he had come to recognize quite well. jessica's controlling it... but how? pushing away the thought, ben decided not to question it. a lot of humanoids had more than one power, after all. "—hurt yourself more. just please get on. i’ll carry you back." her voice pleaded, but ben was hesitant. "won't that hurt you? I mean, I know you're bigger than an average wolf, but I weight at least ten pounds," that last part was meant to be a joke, but ben was serious about the rest. why would she do this for me? we just met... she could seriously mess up her back, and that would be on me!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me