☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:07 pm

It hurt Rowan when Dawn struggled in his arms, it really did. He held on tightly, making sure he wasn't hurting her. Then again, it was physically impossible for Rowan to inflict pain on anybody. Even if he punched someone in the face, or somebody punched him in the face, the other person would take the effect of his healing power.
He was bringing out her light, although it was trapped in the darkness. No matter how hard he tried, the outline of shadows still persisted around her figure. The blind boy was then struck with a call for help. Gwen was in there, trapped and helpless, and Rowan knew nobody else could hear her.
He took a deep breath, and let his light interweave with her faint glow. It brightened until it consumed his consciousness entirely. Both of them were passing out, but Rowan maneuvered himself just in time so Gwen fell on top of him, shielding her from a hard impact with the ground.

Cilan was awake, and he was entirely aware that Timpani had died. He had seen the others too. It really sucked, since Cilan himself had gotten himself killed fighting Gwen. He revived in the living room, and as he ran to the stairs, he realized Gwen and Rowan were both passed out. At least they hadn't killed each other. Rowan wasn't a mess of blood, nor was Gwen dead... what would being killed by Rowan even look like?
He ran up the stairs loudly. Phoenixes did not need to take precautions. Phoenixes did not need to fear their enemies, or death itself. It was a natural part of their life cycle. "Hey, you disgrace!" he swore loudly and obscenely, to get the enemy's attention. He burst into the room where most of the noise was coming from.
"You hungry or something? Bet you can't get me!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan

As Rowan enters my mind, he finds himself in bright emptiness. Around him is nothing as far as the eye can see and below him only a ground, though it feels odd under his feet, almost like liquid. However, it is too dark to see anything below the surface.
I continue to drown in the inky black lake but suddenly I see a boy standing on the surface of the dark. The boy looked familiar but my memories were already fading as the darkness pulled me deeper into it's home. I send out another call from help which reverberates all through the dark. Once again I try to reach the surface but just cannot I reach my hand up towards a light. Where was the light coming from? I try to find the source but soon realize that it was the male who was the light, a bright beacon of hope. His name suddenly struck me, but I felt my conscious fading. I knew... I knew I had to call his name, just once.
"R-rowan!!!!" I call as loud as I can.
Though the sound seems to be completely consumed by the dark, a little bit makes it to the light, almost a whisper, but present in the silence and emptiness. The sound seems to come from below, a small hole having opened up making it possible for the young male to be able to see me drowning in the dark, now unconscious having expended all of my energy trying to escape. If the boy looked hard enough, he would also be able to see the shadow hands that were pulling me and holding me there. As I continue to sink, it becomes apparent that the only way that I could ever be pulled out is if the boy jumped into the dark and managed to pull me out of the shadows grip.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor

I smirk stepping out of the shadows, "Indeed. I have returned." I look at the tied up female licking my lips, "Oh good, you caught the little girl. Good job my spy!" I reach out my hand to take the tied up female from the disguised Casedy.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Lovestruck>Tagged: Olivia

Though I think against the idea, I go along with it for this girl.
"Fine..." I sigh softly keeping alert, "Just so you know, my power is hypnotism. It may be helpful..." I think of using my powers on this girl but decide against it. I wanted her to confide in me.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:19 am

Travis

He noticed what the demon was doing so this time when he traveled he stayed in the shadow and created an clone of himself that appeared behind her, readying himself to attack when she attacks the clone
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:51 am

𝕆rlando
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Orlando snapped a twig under her foot and startled, morphing into a dove. She quickly looked around, and her heart stopped beating so fast. Wow. Scared of a twig. She thought, beating herself up (not literally). She soared over the trees, looking around desperately for somewhere safe to land and turn into her human form.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:44 am

Virisia

She saw the teen disappear and appeared behind her, her eyes narrowed as she tried to grab the clone from where she was standing with her tail and slam it into the wall.

Olivia

"That might be helpful, lets go get the others," without waiting for a response she ran out of the room and over to the living room to see Rowan and Guibevere unconscious. Though it took a little bit for her to notice them though because it was almost pitch black and the lights did not seem to work. She melt down next to Rowan and shook him, "Rowan, are you ok?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Travis

The clone dodges and takes a a few steps back making virisia need to turn around to get it hopefully leaving me an opening to attack her from behide without her noticing. I get ready to execute my attack for as soon as she moves
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Gavotte made sure to stand close to Jen. He wasn't going to lose his nerve and run like a baby, but he had to admit he was pretty freaked out by this thing. "Its body seems to be covered in scales..." he whispered slowly and quietly, timing each syllable with Travis' heartbeat (which Gavotte could hear very easily, having his super senses and all). "I'm not sure what would be its weak point... maybe its eyes?"

Cilan was running around idiotically. "Hey, you!" he shouted into the darkness, though he had absolutely no idea where the enemy was. He knew he was going to get himself killed, but when he died, his light could possibly dispel this darkness. It was Timpani's idea. This was a demon they were fighting, right? Well Cilan was the closest thing to an angel they were going to get. Because he doubted his evil sister was going to come back here.

Rowan -- unresponsive to Olivia's touch in the waking world, though his healing power still flowed from him to her -- wandered the expanse of light. He would reach out his hand to touch the bright glow, but he would touch nothing. The light didn't come from anyone in particular. There was something eerie about this blank landscape, and he really wanted a hug. He could feel Gwen's emotions radiating from somewhere, but he just couldn't pinpoint the source. The floor was dark, and Rowan wished he could fly right now. Something about the darkness made him feel uneasy, like he wanted to get far away from it. He had always been afraid of the dark. It felt like something was trapped down there, wanting to claw its way out. Rowan hoped it didn't want to hurt him or Gwen.
Someone called out his name. It was barely louder than the faintest whisper, but the tone showed otherwise. It sounded like a very distant shout. Rowan looked around at the blank horizons, but he couldn't see a thing. It was only when he cast his eyes down to the darkness that he realized what was trapped in there.
There she was. Her green and violet light was fading fast, and the darkness had a hold of her. "Gwen?" Rowan whispered fearfully, kneeling down and touching the surface. It was thick and watery, and he didn't know how he had been standing on top of this. Well not anymore. Something had Gwen in its grasp, something dark and malevolent, and Rowan wasn't going to allow this to continue. He took a deep breath and plunged into the shadowy ocean, swimming through the element that hurt him the most. A sea of pure darkness.
Rowan was exhausted by the time he was halfway there. He wouldn't be able to reach her completely without possibly drowning, so he extended his hand, hoping Gwen would catch on. He couldn't speak, but his blind eyes pleaded for her to reach out too.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Jen nodded, "Just remember this.. You die I die." She said quietly. Jennifer sat down, abruptly pulled him down with her. "Sorry!" She whispered softly, Jen held her bow firmly. "Whatever this thing is, it's strong. We may need the others." She knew Gavotte wasn't much of a fighter, and according to his senses this creature was big. It also was 7'0", much larger than her. Her arrows would do nothing, although they may be able to pierce her eyes. She wasn't sure about her fire, it may do a bit.. But not much. Gavotte had great reflexes though, so any shot done by the creature he could easily avoid. Jennifer scooted closer to Gavotte, determined to protect him. Her arrow was still raised instinctively, fire would completely give them away.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan

I feel a shift in the energy, something is different. I try to open my eyes, but when I do all I see is darkness and... a shadow... it looks like a person. I see the shadow reaching for me. It could be a trap, but at the same time it could be my salvation. I decide to risk it, it was worth a chance to go home.
However just before I reached the shadow I see a light in the other direction. The shadow person grabs my wrist and forces it down. I look up at the light and am able to make out the features of Rowan. Someone had come for me, I needed to get to him. I kick at the shadow person pushing him off of me, though it only got me a five second gap. I reach up and try to take hold of Rowan's hand, a bright light like a beacon, Rowan was my light in the dark as much as I was his.
I realize that an unbreakable and odd bond had formed between us. We were one in the same. The bond seemed to be caused by the intertwining of life energies. The darkness tries to catch up to me but it isn't fast enough. Just before the darkness can reach me, I grab Rowan's hand.
Immediately the darkness recedes the two of us end up on lush green grass the sky still pure light. Trees from the forest, my old home grow around us. We had escaped the darkness, for now at least...

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Lovestruck>Tagged: Olivia

I follow the girl as we enter a room with two unconscious people, one of them being the girl I had just healed, the other being what seems to be a 17 year old boy. I watch at the female tries to wake them but to no avail.
"Miss excuse me." I say worriedly as I rush over and check for a pulse from both of them. Luckily, I find both pulses beating hard and strong, slight relaxation floods my body as I report my findings to the female,"Both of them are alive, but are unconscious." I start to move to separate the two but stop. It was apparent by the positioning that the boy was trying to do something to the female. I felt an odd energy coming from him, so instead of separating them, I set the girl down beside the male so the male will be able to breath a bit better. However, during this entire procaess I ensure that contact between the two was never lost.
"Miss, I can't explain it, but something tells me we shouldn't interfere here." I explain looking at the female who I hope isn't too worried, "I do believe we should keep watch over them though. Trouble may strike at any moment."
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Ashton Brown

{Tags- Dawn
doing-Watching
Mood-entertained
Crush-Dawn
Gender-Male
Age-17}

He soon grew bored of waiting at the village and it looked like Vir had it all under control so he turnd and walked into the forest following the way he assumed Dawn went wondering how she was doing and without long that question was answered as he walked up just as he herd her say oh good, you caught the little girl. Good job my spy!" he shook his head with a roll of his eyes as he leaned against the tree behind dawn just simply watching for now
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me