The Legend Of Magia (V2) ((Accepting))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Legend Of Magia (V2) ((Accepting))

Postby Dragon_Elf » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Sylvia|16|Female|Angel/Human|Flight, Fire

"How do you know there's a couch? And the bed might be too small. I take up a lot of room with these wings! I don't mind where I sleep. And I'll just fly up the stairs. Quicker that way!"
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:12 pm

|Conner Fox||18||Male||Blue fire dual swords||

"Simple I've rented from here" I said. "Plus u need the rest and if you keep flying you could get restless. You need the energy" I said and opened the door to the stairways. "Room is at then 10th floor. You can wait there" I said already starting to walk up.
Last edited by SoloHero on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm You're ♞ Knight ♞In 🌟Shining🌟♦Armor♦

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Vix frowned as she watched the two bicker, so she slowly stepped away and snuck off. If she was to be able to fend for herself, she had to be able to control these 'shiftings'..? Vix shook her head "Okay, concentrate, how did I shift? Oh thats easy, I just.. Thought of what I wanted to be." she said and shrugged, her tail swaying slowly "Easy." she said to herself, Vix then began to think of a wolf, closing her eyes she took in a deep breath. She then flinched as she heard something snap, then she felt something break, then again, and again and she wailed out in pain but tried to control it. Trying to focus as hard as she could on the thought of a wolf, blocking away the pain. Vix then began to feel light headed and felt her body shift back to what she believed to be human, but her head began to spin and she felt her mind go blank and everything went black as she passed out from pain.
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:15 pm

"hey! Where'd Vix go?? She was here, but now she's gone! Should we try and find her, or leave her to look after her self? Also, if I'm about to sleep, I doubt it matters if I fly a little bit more."
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:25 pm

| Autumn | Centaur | Tags: Everyone |

(@Ashwingz this is just a suggestion but what about whne u wake up you could have transformed into a mountain lion or something and as Autumn is part horse she could be go into fight or flight mode, I don't know any specific details of what could happen next. This is just a suggestion.)

Autumn: I see Conner and Sylvia. I canter up to them. "Hey guys." I say cheerfully.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:34 pm

"Hey Autumn! We're about to go to our room we rented from the hotel! Do you have anywhere to sleep?"
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Vix awoke in the same place she remembered passing out. Feeling exhausted her mind ached as she felt a huge thimping in her mind. She stood with a groan and frowned at the pain. She had to find Connor and the others before she passes out again. Who knows what could happen to her. She stumbled her way along the edge of the town, avoiding people and their wandering eyes.

OCC* sounds good. Btw if it's not already known, clothes aren't magic so she doesn't have any after a shift so she will be damn cold, thank god she shifted again xD also maybe she THINKS she is human again but she is a huge lioness. So everyone is freaking out at first. Maybe she can only speak human when she has the strength so when she is exhausted she only speaks that species. So when they see her she is roaring at them instead of talking and they think she is actually a lioness?? Just an idea haha
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:57 pm

|Conner Fox||18||Male||Blue fire dual swords||

"You two can go rest. I better look for her. She doesn't know her way around." I walked out if the hotel and went to the middle of the village. "Alright if you can hear me or at least smell me. Follow that. Vix I know u have highly senses." I looked around. Staying in the middle.

OOC* Was kinda off and entertained by another game I enjoy a lot lol But I'm back now !
I'm You're ♞ Knight ♞In 🌟Shining🌟♦Armor♦

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:03 pm

"Fine, but when you come back, don't make too much noise. I'm a light sleeper!" I call after him. "Well, we might as well go get some rest! I'm exhausted!" I complain as I trudge up the stairs. "Are you tired, Autumn?"
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:18 pm

| Autumn | Tags: Sylvia |

Autumn: "No I am not that tired." I say stamping my hooves. "Are you sure a horse should be in a hotel?" I ask.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me