WREAKING HAVOC (Zombie Apocalypse RP) OPEN/NEW

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: WREAKING HAVOC (Zombie Apocalypse RP) OPEN/NEW

Postby Wonderland~ » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:20 pm

(Going to make a new character if that's ok)
Wonderland~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharky254 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 pm

( BUMP)
Courage is... the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared.
sharky254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:25 pm

{I'm so so so sorry guys!
Had a lot of stuff to deal with
over the holidays.
My aunt was in a wreck
and then my adoptive cousin
had to be put in a facility
because he's too violent.

ϟ ROSALIE ϟ
The Spitfire

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Rosalie Marie Proctor - Heterosexual
Gender & Species: Female - Shapeshifter
Mood: Tensed;Careful
With: Riley; Zeus
Relationship Status: None

Rosalie figured somehow a walker had gotten onto the roof by the soft sounds she could hear. Oh well, it would fall or jump off and die eventually. She sighed and ignored the noise. It wouldn't be up there long. Walkers didn't get up there often. SAhe just hoped they hadn't become suddenly smart and figured out how to open the hatch at the top. It would drop right into the second floor of the shop, and then probably manage to get down the spiral staircase and inside. Zeus was obviously irritated by the noises, though they weren't loud, and Riley was asleep.

NIALL
The Different

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Niall James Horan - Bisexual
Gender & Species: Male - Angel/Hybrid
Mood: Calm; Relaxed
With: Hermit; Kyungsoo

Niall quieted the music and lowered his singing as they passed a particularly bad part of town. Zombies watched the truck warily, sniffing the air but smelling nothing worth eating, which meant flesh. He drove quickly, swerving past cars and dead bodies. Along with other debris, of course. His tail waved freely and his ears were flicking carefully, picking up sounds the human ears couldn't hear.

SAWYER
The Bold

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Sawyer J Lee - Homosexual
Gender & Species: Male - Hybrid
Mood: Panicked; Scared
With: Huntress

Sawyer nearly yelped a zombie charged at him in the abandoned grocery store, but Huntress roared and charged at it, biting into it's skin and efficiently murdering it like the lion she was. Being a lion hybrid really had it's perks. Huntress had escaped from the local zoo along with other animals, but the other big cats didn't stay, they just came around when Sawyer needed them. After all, they had helped each other. Breathing out heavily, Sawyer smiled when the lion rubbed against him and purred like a cat. They wandered around the store, killing off the zombies inside it.

Aren't horse people great? My sister has an account here also, but we don't interact much and only have one computer. Please don't ban us!
Visit my Roleplaying site! Here - Thread for the site: Here

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharky254 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Jason looked around on the rooftop and saw the hatch. He smirked and opened it, dipping his head into it and peering around.
Courage is... the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared.
sharky254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:14 am

ϟ ROSALIE ϟ
The Spitfire

Info

Rosalie gasped when the sound of soft footfalls reached her ears. By the steadiness of them, it wasn't a walker. It must of been a human, was it the one who threw rocks at her? Rose nearly growled as she grabbed her pistol and headed to the spiral staircase, ready to shoot whoever was invading what she called home now. She wouldn't tolerate someone coming into what was hers like they owned it. Not only was it dangerous for them, it was just rude. Rose sighed softly as she placed one foot on the first step of the stairs. It was now or never, and she certainly wasn't going to let them take up residence in her home.

NIALL
The Different

Info

Niall quieted the music and lowered his singing as they passed a particularly bad part of town. Zombies watched the truck warily, sniffing the air but smelling nothing worth eating, which meant flesh. He drove quickly, swerving past cars and dead bodies. Along with other debris, of course. His tail waved freely and his ears were flicking carefully, picking up sounds the human ears couldn't hear.

SAWYER
The Bold

Info

Sawyer nearly yelped a zombie charged at him in the abandoned grocery store, but Huntress roared and charged at it, biting into it's skin and efficiently murdering it like the lion she was. Being a lion hybrid really had it's perks. Huntress had escaped from the local zoo along with other animals, but the other big cats didn't stay, they just came around when Sawyer needed them. After all, they had helped each other. Breathing out heavily, Sawyer smiled when the lion rubbed against him and purred like a cat. They wandered around the store, killing off the zombies inside it.

Aren't horse people great? My sister has an account here also, but we don't interact much and only have one computer. Please don't ban us!

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharky254 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:13 am

Jason peered around, "Hello? Anyone in here?"
sharky254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zitao~ » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:06 am

Kyungsoos humming drifted off, and he gazed out the window to watch the zombies amble by. His thoughts drifted off to his friends and parent's. The sad thing was that he knew they were all gone, dead. He let out a heavy sad sigh and leaned his head back and closed his eyes
~Zitao~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:52 am

ϟ ROSALIE ϟ
The Spitfire

Info

Rosalie held the pistol up and made her way up the stairs, finger on the trigger. "You better get out of my house unless you want to be walker bait!" She warned. Whoever it was must have followed her somehow back to the shop. Rose pushed down the urge to shift, her skin itching to do so. Riley had woken in the commotion and was behind her, growling lowly.

NIALL
The Different

Info

Niall momentarily glanced towards Kyungsoo when he heard the sad sound. He knew that no one was going to be particularly happy in these times, but he had to wonder what was wrong. Niall didn't pry and focused his eyes on the road. He drove quickly past the big gates and down the long gravel path, careful not to go off the path. The big house sat on the tiny hill, blood splattered in places and the paint peeling. Niall had wished he'd kept the place cleaner on the outside but there wasn't much he could do without putting himself in danger. He pulled into the garage as fast as possible once the door had opened, and Hermit wiggled on his lap.

SAWYER
The Bold

Info

Last edited by Ellie Marie on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zitao~ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Kyungsoo hopped out of.the car and looked around the garage, kitty in arks. He stood next to niall, waiting for him to-do something. He wanted to speak, say something but the words kept getting tangled on his tongue.
~Zitao~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharky254 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:15 pm

"I-I just saw you walk in here..." Jason said timidly, "I'm slowly dying of starvation..." Jason lied, but acted it well.
sharky254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me