~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

Postby s o r r o w s » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:15 am

((Thank you guys, I ended up taking a shower and it helped make it fully go away. I'll try classical music if it comes back though.))
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Rokuta Gai | Male | Bisexual | 15 | Cat/Wolf | Tag/s: Usagi

Rokuta nodded slightly when Usagi had questioned if he wanted to meet the large felines. He was a bit unsure of them, though a small smile appeared as Usagi spoke of the lioness and her cubs. A small giggle left his throat, as he placed a hand carefully over his mouth, trying to hide said small laugh. The cubs were clearly trying to be adult cats, but were still clumsy, which was normal, just like children are as they grow. Thinking back on her words, Rokuta bit the inside on his lower lip for a few seconds, before speaking up. "So... You live here?" He questioned, looking around the forest. Did he misunderstand or words, or did the teacher truly live in he forest they were currently in?
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavis » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:12 am

Hi I'm back from my vacation! Could I have a recap please?
Mavis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:42 am

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Marco Rodriguez / 16 / Male / Gay
Single / Student / Red Panda & Swan
Crush : Tokiya
Mood : Happy/
Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya
Usual Outfit : XXXXX

"What do you like to read? What's the instrument you prefer over the others?" Marco asked after he swallowed. Finishing up his last bowl he wiped his mouth and hands, taking the now dirty bowls into the bathroom where he'd wash them in his sink later. Filling them up with water in the least so that they could soak. Coming back he sat down again, hoping that his uncle had packed plastic bags for him to save left overs in.
Usagi Mori / 22 / Female / Lesbian
Single / Teacher / Eagle, Dolphin & Tigon
Crush : Open
Mood : Bitter from memories.
Tags : Rokuta
Usual Outfit : X Barefoot and hair down.

"Yes, this has been my home for years. I tend to the forest, I tend to the animals, I love everything living in here. I don't like students within my forest though, I've already had a few wander in here this year. I need to put up a sign or have the magic teacher put something up. The only reason is because a lot of students like to bother the animals, which ends up in a bloody situation. Plus they litter, and how would you like it if I left trash all around your house that I invited myself into?" Usagi said bitterly as she thought about the memories, sensing this the lioness growled at her telling her to forget about it. Sighing the woman rubbed the big cat's head and nodded at her.

((Nothing directly was tagged with Kira, currently we're all just doing random things in random places. A lot of people are in the forest from what I believe. If she goes in there most characters are near the lake I believe.))
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:02 am

(Kya's open by the lake, or she can walk somewhere!)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
-What's better-
x
x
x
𝐵𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔x
𝕋

𝔸
╔════════════════╗
xx
xxxxxxxx You can
xxxxxxxx call me T!
xx

╚════════════════╝

██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:48 pm

Sorry I haven't been on for a bit. Was too tired. Recap?

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .neon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:03 am

Same
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Hi i'm neon!
she/her|| cancer || usa || bisexual
Feel free to pm me
if you ever want to talk ^^

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xantisocial diva
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.neon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:52 am

Rokuta Gai | Male | Bisexual | 15 | Cat/Wolf | Tag/s: Usagi

Rokuta felt a bit bad as she spoke. Had he not just wondered intonthis area as well? It's not that he did it to be a threat or anything to the land around him. He was just drawn here, unable to explain why. As if a voice was calling the young two-toned haired boy. He wondered if she meant to put up a barrier from the magic teaher. That would be interesting. One that only allowed those that Usagi allowed in... He looked down in sorrow, but glanced as the lioness growled. "I don't understand," Rokuta replied carefully. "Why? How? Harming another? Leaving trash and then likes just laying there? Home to another or not, it's just a disgusting act. The world, no matter where you are, outside or in a building, respect must be given to all that is around, animal, plant, living or none," Rokuta said, unable to keep from speaking the words he did.

(Would totally help with a recap, but I have no idea. Many apologies.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Tiziana Vogel// Female// 16// Straight// Student// Tags: Lucas

She had ended up in the familiar darkness of sleep sometime during the movie. As usual, it was comforting and it definitely helped with her exhausted state. The night had been rather fun with Luca, they didn't mess anything up besides the kitchen. Which, she could easily clean up later when they woke up. She stretched in around in the darkness, getting a feel for the weightless area. Floating around she thought about the Luca. Memories of him appeared with a sudden pop and surrounded her in a warm light. She smiled lightly at one of his sleeping expressions and chuckled at a goofy expression. As she was floating around, she was suddenly pulled with a whoosh out into a forested area. However, she was not quite herself, in fact she wasn't even 'one'. A part of her was a bear and another was a raven. The raven vanished from sight and she was left alone to wander the forest. It was a lovely sensation being in her bear form, the sun was shining down warming each and every piece of fur. The cold biting air of winter was nowhere in sight and thankfully there didn't seem to be anyone to bother her. She laid down in a rather warm grassy area, she shifted her view to her raven. It seemed that she had led a wolf to a elk carcass, how interesting. It tore away the skin and she began to tear into the slightly bloody meat. She cawed a happy tune as the meat reached her stomach. The wolf had seemed to become rather distracted. Her bear who wasn't to far from the carcass, seemed to take notice of the scent of a elk carcass. She came into the area with a soft shuffle. Apparently, her bear thought the food was for her only. She began to swat lazily at her raven self and disgruntled, her raven began to caw loudly and peck at her bear. She sighed in exasperation, the two dolts were so childish at times. She scolded them both mentally, her bear sat down with a gruff rumble and her raven cawed one last time before settling on a branch to fix her ruffled feathers.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:50 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Luca
🐺♂-18-Wolf-Tags-Tiziana🐺
-
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
He begins to try and attack the animal by nipping at it's ankles which was quite difficult while it was busy trying to knock the raven out of the air,as his wolf form continued to try and get the bear to stop,or leave. Luca gave up before sensing a 'change' in the atmosphere of the strange dream as if there was another presence of a different mind inside his own. Except it was not his own as their dreams were probably entwined which made only slightly more sense,although the wolf had guessed it was probably Tiziana that had 'joined' his dream. He watches as the bear and bird separate before doing their own things. The wolf glances at the elk carcass laying across the ground before grabbing a leg with his jaws and beginning to drag it towards the bear,after dropping it he nods slightly as if approving that she could eat if wanted to. Suddenly the dream begins to fade to black as he stirs once more,letting out a soft,quiet sigh before pulling back his head off of Tiziana's shoulder and blinking a bit as the sunlight hit his eyes again. Luca let out a slight yawn before looking down at the sleeping girl in his arms and smiling a bit before gently pressing his lips against her forehead,then looking at the clock on the wall glad to see that he didn't oversleep so he wouldn't miss classes. He looks back down at Tiziana before shaking her gently,trying to wake her from her sleep.
Last edited by .Deleted Account. on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me