☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Hurt>Tagged: Cadence

I wake with a start as mother bolts off down the stairs, I cry out sharply as I fall onto the bed my injuries hurting now more than before. Every movement and breath literal agony.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Casedy/Ashton/Viristia

"I don't care." I I growl at the female demon, "I don't take orders from those lower ranked than I am, you little disgrace." I suddenly bolt forwards jumping onto the building wall pushing myself up and off of it, aiming a hard slash for the demons neck angrily.
"Apologize. Now!" I exclaim. The two of us are in the most abandoned part of the village and nobody is around to see us.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Happy/Lovestruck>Tagged: Cadence/Olivia

My eyes widen as the Mayor, Mrs Tenuto points at her dead husband just lying on the ground. "Uhhhh.... ummm... m-my deepest condolences for your loss... " Suddenly, a girl steps forwards and asks me why I'm here. I turn to face her so I can give her and answer, but I freeze yet again. She was the most absolutely stunning girl I had ever seen. Heat floods my cheeks as I look away from her, "I'm here to trade and sell to this village." I say in a somewhat rude tone as I continue to try to hide my nervousness from the female.
"I'm Blaze." I then say a bit softer before turning back to Mrs Tenuto, "I'd understand if you'd want me to leave though Mrs Tenuto, it seems like much misfortune has befallen this village." I tell her politely trying to ignore the female's stare so I can remain somewhat calm.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Ashton

[Tags-Casedy, Dawn,Elenore, virsira
Location-woods
Doing-talkiing
mood-annoyed
crush-Dawn
Gender-male
Age-17}

He nodded when Dawn mentioned she was ordered to by their king. Though there conversation was cut short when Virsira came out and put some sort of weird bubble around them. he was about to speak before she took off after some boy whom came out of the mansion. Watching as th boy flew threw the air and into a nearby wall he smirked and before he knew it Dawn was racing after her angry about something along the lines of being ordered around he stayed where he was watching the girls attack each other he knew he would step in if one of the morons got sersouly injured but for now he just walked closer to them
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Arya22 wrote:Eleanor frowned as there was a chuckle and the rustle of someone moving deeper into the woods. She took a deep breath and grew a few vines around her hands for comfort, then stepped deeper into the dark woods.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:02 pm

(That was responded to)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:05 pm

(can you please repost then? I can't find it...)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:11 pm

littlewolf5000 wrote:
Ashton

[Tags-Casedy, Dawn,Elenore, virsira
Location-woods
Doing-talkiing
mood-annoyed
crush-Dawn
Gender-male
Age-17}

there she goes again making threats. did he believe she would kill whoever else was there? 100% but as long as he stalled her enough he may be able to save the other. Though when she called him ash his eyes instantly narrowed "don't call me that..." his voice instantly becoming serious rather then the playful voice he had just moment before. When she asked why he was there he shrugged "Call it curosity" he said holding the same tone "and the highness herself would be here because?" he began waiting for her to finish.

Casdey

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Elenore,Virsira
Locatoin-woods
Doing-talking
mood-entertained
crush-none
gender-female
age-17}

When the girl gave her orders to stay and wait for Elenore to come she nodded not wanting to start a fight when she knew it would attract the other villagers. Though she was slightly curious as to whom the boy was she seemed to be talking to. Her attention was drawn from that to Elenore as she walked into the forest earning a smirk on her face. She quietly walked out from her hiding spot and watched her for a moment before chuckling making sure she herd her and running deeper into the forest knowing the girls curosity would probably continue to bring her towards the desired location

(Read Casedy's)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:15 pm

(but my post was the answer to that.)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm

(Ahhh, didn't see that. Pm Little)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm

(ok.)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:02 pm

"You won fair and square, even when I cheated by reviving here with my power," Cilan laughed. He was in a ridiculously good mood. The glow of revival hadn't quite faded from his body, giving a warm fuzzy feeling, like a hug from his cousin Rowan. Cilan always felt so energized after coming back from the dead.
Acting on impulse, he threw his arms around Mallory and gave her a hug. His eyes were closed, so he couldn't see that the glow surrounding him became momentarily brighter. Normally it would be fading by this point.
"Alright. I'll see you soon, Alpha," Cilan said as he opened his eyes and pulled away. Now the glow really did fade. "Remember, I'm here if you're ever up for some target practice."

Cadence laughed. It was a harsh, grating sound, but that was just how Cadence's laugh normally sounded. She needed to deal with the mess this mansion had become, immediately. She couldn't get Gwen to revive Tacet just yet, but she couldn't get Jaai to freeze him, since the blasted teenager had left. Solara better hurry her disgracing butt up.
"I know, I know. But feel free to stay." She patted Blaze on the shoulder. "No need to be so formal though. Make yourself at home." She gestured around the house that just barely avoided becoming a full-blown battlefield.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me