~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:23 am

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; wolf and horse shifter
crush;; open
tags;; Riba
It didn't take long for the stallion to find a nice patch of grass that was under a tree to rest on. The equine lowered his body, tucking his front legs under him while his hind legs laid out to the side a bit. He nibbled on the grass a bit before fully relaxing, well as much as he could since he was still alert.

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; silver fox shifter
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
"Actually no, I only date those I fall in love with which were only two guys. A student when I started out as a teacher and a guy back in college that I was close to marrying until he cheated on me two years ago. Both of those guys were players..Me, I was just blinded by love...You actually made me happier than when I was with them." Ellis said, he kissed Koda's cheek before getting off the bed and headed to the back room where a small kitchen was located. "Do you want anything to drink?" The bluenette asked as he turned to look at Koda from over his shoulder.

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; panther and norwegian forest cat shifter
crush;;
Possibly, he has a thing for a certain blond teacher
tags;; open
other;; The song he is currently dancing to
and how he is dancing to it.
Rin plugged his phone into the speakers before going to his music. He clicked on the song he was currently practicing which was wiggle Jason Derulo. Moving in time with the beat, Rin began his practice. It was actually a good song to dance to and he quite enjoyed it.

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; german shepherd
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
"I guess singing and acting would be my hobbies but they are actually more of a job as well...So I guess reading and playing instruments would be my main hobbies." Tokiya said with a small hum as he thought about what his hobbies would be since he never really thought about it before. His mind was usually taken up from all his jobs and his education so he never really thought about anything else such as hobbies.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:45 am

| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
"I didn't mean it like that." Koda sat up and crossed his legs over each other. He ran his hand through his hair and pushed himself up and followed after Ellis. He took his hand in his own to stop him from continuing. "It's just... People always leave when it gets tough. Whether it's a parent, a sibling or a significant other. And you being a teacher doesn't help change that." Shaking his head Koda looked away at the wall. "That's not what I mean either. Don't disappear, okay?"

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:01 am

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; wolf and horse shifter
crush;; open
tags;; Riba
It didn't take long for the stallion to find a nice patch of grass that was under a tree to rest on. The equine lowered his body, tucking his front legs under him while his hind legs laid out to the side a bit. He nibbled on the grass a bit before fully relaxing, well as much as he could since he was still alert.

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; silver fox shifter
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
Ellis smiled softly as he cupped Koda's face and pressed their lips together. "I won't disappear." Ellis said softly as he pressed their foreheads together. "Now going to my previous question, do you want anything to drink? It gets hot in here after awhile." The bluenette said as he smiled lovingly at Koda.

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; panther and norwegian forest cat shifter
crush;;
Possibly, he has a thing for a certain blond teacher
tags;; open
other;; The song he is currently dancing to
and how he is dancing to it.
Rin plugged his phone into the speakers before going to his music. He clicked on the song he was currently practicing which was wiggle Jason Derulo. Moving in time with the beat, Rin began his practice. It was actually a good song to dance to and he quite enjoyed it.

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; german shepherd
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
"I guess singing and acting would be my hobbies but they are actually more of a job as well...So I guess reading and playing instruments would be my main hobbies." Tokiya said with a small hum as he thought about what his hobbies would be since he never really thought about it before. His mind was usually taken up from all his jobs and his education so he never really thought about anything else such as hobbies.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:22 am

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Marco Rodriguez / 16 / Male / Gay
Single / Student / Red Panda & Swan
Crush : Tokiya
Mood : Happy/
Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya
Usual Outfit : XXXXX

"What do you like to read? What's the instrument you prefer over the others?" Marco asked after he swallowed. Finishing up his last bowl he wiped his mouth and hands, taking the now dirty bowls into the bathroom where he'd wash them in his sink later. Filling them up with water in the least so that they could soak. Coming back he sat down again, hoping that his uncle had packed plastic bags for him to save left overs in.
Usagi Mori / 22 / Female / Lesbian
Single / Teacher / Eagle, Dolphin & Tigon
Crush : Open
Mood : Happy
Tags : Open
Usual Outfit : X Barefoot and hair down.

Sitting down at the edge of the lake she dipped her feet in and watched as her friends and students played as one happy family. She loved it, Usagi couldn't ask for anything more. Everything was peaceful now after that... incident. The young woman was glad of it as well, it was better than her not having anything at all. She just wished that her bed was here so she could nap as she grew sleepy, children wore her out.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:35 am

[kya's open!]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
-What's better-
x
x
x
𝐵𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔x
𝕋

𝔸
╔════════════════╗
xx
xxxxxxxx You can
xxxxxxxx call me T!
xx

╚════════════════╝

██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:36 am

.-Tired-. wrote:[kya's open!]

((She can spend some time with Usagi if you'd like ^^`))
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:48 am

[Ty and Sid are open too.]
| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
Letting Ellis go and returning to the bed to once again lay down, he spoke. "Water is fine." Koda called back, grinning to himself as the blue eyed boy mumbled. "I'm sure it'll get hot in here." He rolled to his side and watched the guy he was completely falling for. Who he probably already fell for in all honesty.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Name: Rokuta Gai
What Can You Shape Shift Into?: As of now, only two forms have been noted to him: black cat with white marks and one blue and one green/gold eye, and a less seen white wolf with golden eyes.
Appearance: Long blonde haired with black highlights at the tips, normally wears a white qipao (with long sleeves), black pants, and black colored flat shoes. (Yes, his outfit changes, but he tends to enjoy this outfit the most, and has a bit too many pairs of black pants due to his like of them, so only really sometimes his shirt changes.) His eyes are a light blue that sometime have more of a green tint to them. He stands at 170 cm, and is a bit more on the very lean and thin size, and has more of a feminine frame than he should.
Personality: A bit shy, mostly due to his more feminine looks, and often being mistaken for a girl. Tends to enjoy being alone more than in a large crowd, but in a smaller group, can be very outgoing and friendly. Once he finds someone to be a true friend, he is very loyal, and tends to like to be around them. Smart and creative, he can be a handful, and child like. Has been known to daydream to the point he can get lost easily while walking because he has no idea how he got someplace. Though he can seen a bit ditzy, he is quiet smart, and a quick learner to the point that his daydreaming is due to his easy boredom because he is not being challenged enough. He is also a large fan of music, listening to it and singing along as much as he can, along with writing and acting. He tends to sometimes act or a music video when singing at times. His passion is videography, though he keeps that a bit quiet from others. When someone gets him to start talking, as long as the group is not too large, it can be hard to get him to be quiet, more so if talking about things he really likes.
Teacher or Student?: Student
Crush: None
BF/GF?: Never had one.
Theme Song: When you live your life as a sinner to be a saint, as the world tells you how wrong you are.
Codeword: Not a fan of Strawberry Cake. 😉
Last edited by Ohkami on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Accepted!
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:05 pm

(Awesome! Thanks! I am sure a few people are open, but anyone open for the Rokuta? 😁 Also, gonna look back a few pages, but any quick summary of anything I might needa know?)
Last edited by Ohkami on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me