The Shapeshifters (RP Open and Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Shapeshifters (RP Open and Accepting!)

Postby •a rose by any name• » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Mora • 17 • she/her • pan • tags: Nellie

That must be who I smelled, Mora thought. She had confused a cat scent for a human scent, as she had a bad habit of doing. "Hmm... He looks like a Jasper to me, but it is up to you." She gave the small kitten a scratch behind the ear, a place she knew was comfortable to get pet.

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

🖤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:47 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Sora Honda- m; male and female- homosexual; Ravi and Legend both- open- no kids yet- Talos x Seira- sister Talia- Dingo- turning into dingo-hour or two- Tags: Ravi/open

The boy, who could turn into a white dingo, hummed. He then shook his head some. The green and brown eyes blinked. He saw Ravi, and squeaked. He shook his head once more. The ash blonde said "Hello," as he walked up.

Jezzel Herring- f; she/her- bi; open- open- no kids yet- Jole x Lizzy, brother Luke- wolf- turning into wolf- 1/2 hour- Tags: Cici

The white tipped black tail flicked as the black ears twitched once more. The brown eyes stayed on her, and she nodded a bit. "I could probably introduce you sometime," she said, and offered a smile. She made a small sound at the next things said. ..then nodded as she said "Of course we can. "
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:57 am

Nellie Horris / Female / Lesbian/ Tags: Mora / Location: Cherry Tree Lane house 1534

“Jasper it is,” She said and beamed. “We need to get stuff for him right? Like food and toys!” She said grabbing her car key. “We need to get some stuff she said and waited for Mora to follow her.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •a rose by any name• » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:51 pm

Mora • 17 • she/her • pan • tags: Nellie

Mora excitedly grinned, joyful at the prospect of taking care of a kitten. "We need to get Jasper some food. And a few toys. And a bed. Ooh, should we get him a cat tower? No, that's expensive." She unconsciously did a habit where she bit her bottom lip when she was thinking.

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

🖤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:41 am

Nellie Horris / Female / Lesbian/ Tags: Mora / Location: Cherry Tree Lane house 1534

“Never say never,” She said pulling out $500. “Do we need anything else while we are gone?” She asked looking around. She didn’t seem to need anything but she would check. “Do you like watermelon or pineapple better?”
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:35 am

Bump
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me