Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:27 pm

Caelan Blake-Male-13-Asexual Heteroromantic-Demon Beast
Summoning, Fire, Shadow, Digital, Luck
Tags: Headmaster Penelope

Caelan knocked on the Headmaster's office door, waiting for her to say it was ok to come in. He wasn't sure if she knew anything about him, but it's better to ask and get no answers than not to ask at all. "Headmaster, it's Caelan Blake. May I come in?"
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:17 pm

poppyxoxo wrote:
Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~Tags: (open (please tage)) ~ Main hall

Elodie walked up to the door that led to the dorm that was hers and she turned the knob while walking inside. Her bag stood alone and she set to unpacking, folding neatly as she went and she tried to do everything as neatly as she could.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 am

Moonblaze-Angel wrote:
Leah Neeves|TransFemale|Pan|25|Herbology Teacher | Tags:
Plant, Aura, Nature, Seed, Light Outside

The stinking plants that little miss perfect Headmaster had asked her to grow were stupidly smelly and in no possible way worth growing. Sure, she wanted them for some reason Leah couldn't remember, but why did she have to grow them? They were taking up room in her greenhouse where she could have been growing petunias or dahlias or orchids or mandrakes or pitcher cups or anything else! She sighs, and glares at them once more. Perhaps she should go out and soak up some sunlight, although it might terrify the students to see a purple-haired lady on the greenhouse roof. Better to just lay on the bench outside.

PJ Vericorte|Male|Straight|13 Tags: Caelan
Summoning, Combat, Magnetic, Fire, Craftsmanship Hallway/Principal's Door

Every year, PJ ends up with a different dorm partner. It feels like he's been chasing them away or something. It's not his fault the curtains caught on fire, or their phone blew up in his hands! He could only summon some weapons and use combat magic. He wished he could do something cool, like use silk to mummify people or grow vines to eat people, or even just use his magic to light a candle! Completely useless anywhere but in battle, he decided to skip the tour groups and go straight to his dorm. Here, he found a huge, oddly shaped bed . . . thing. It wasn't his, for sure, but he'd never anything like it. He must have an interesting roommate. After dumping his stuff, he goes back to the main hall to chat with any stragglers. Here, he bumps into someone. "Oh, heck, sorry man! Are you . . ." He takes in the kid he had just hit, and nearly asks him what he is. It's a weird mix of like a demon centaur? He decides to let him (it?) speak before continuing.

Akiyoshi Justin-Dai|Male|Gay|27|FCS Teacher Tags: Willow
Enchantment, Culinary, Barrier, Incantation, Inscription Classroom

Akiyoshi looks over his shoulder at the teacher he'd attracted. Food works wonderfully as bait. "Bread loaves. The first two should be done in just a moment, if you want some?" He peers into the oven, noticing the loaves finally looked a nice, golden brown on top. Putting on his mitts, he pulls the two loaves out. "Best wait a few minutes for them to cool...or..." He leans slightly over them, and whispering, says a small enchantment over them. Instantly, the loaves are now warm, instead of burn-your-face-off hot.

Naomi Dai|Female|Biromantic|17 | Tags: Hiroki Sohma
Medical, Curse, Luck, Restoration, Potion Nurse's Office

Naomi rolls her eyes, quite used to him shooing her off. It only takes a few minutes to get to the dorms, so if she has an hour left, why leave? Unless, of course, he has nothing for her to help with. "Really? I have like an hour, Sohma. Do you need any help, or am I being ushered out?" She gazes around the room she'd started to know as home, and notices it's pretty much entirely tidied up. Of course, no student or teacher had really needed the Nurse's Office yet.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:12 am

Tags: PJ

Caelan saw PJ as he bumped into him. He said, "I'm fine, and before you ask, I don't know what I am. I can tell by the look on your face, you're wondering what I am. I don't really know what I am or where I came from. My earliest memory is waking up in a forest at the age of five. Besides that, I don't know anything about myself. That's actually why I'm here to see the Headmaster, I want to see if she knows anything about my origin."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:24 am

PJ Vericorte|Male|Straight|13 Tags: Caelan
Summoning, Combat, Magnetic, Fire, Craftsmanship Hallway/Principal's Door

PJ has barely enough time to register what the heck just happened. Yes, he was going to ask about the uniqueness of the body, but that was a heavy load to just dump on some 13-year-old's shoulders. How do you make small talk after that? "Oh, um, well, I'm sorry? Do you want someone to go with you? I'm PJ, by the way. Who're you?"
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:37 am

Tags: PJ

"It's ok, I can do it by myself. My name's Caelan. It was nice to meet you PJ. I don't have a lot of friends here, most people are afraid of the demonic part of my body."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:56 am

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | None | His Dorm

Dante took a moment to warm the blanket to a temperature he found reasonable then curled up. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. The journey there was tiring and he needed his rest. Besides, it was dark out so it was a reasonable time to sleep. His sleep likely wouldn't be all that peaceful but at least he was trying to sleep. At some points throughout his days, he felt unnecessary pain in some places. His mother always blamed the dragon blood but he thought it was just growing pains or aches from the day. Either way, he was fast asleep

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona | Nurses Station --> Traveling

Ruby hummed softly as she lead the way to the headmasters office. She wondered if the headmaster would be in her office or if she would be elsewhere. There was no way of knowing until they reached her office. "Thats good. I think he is really nice" Ruby smiled softly. "He'll probably talk to you more if you ever have to visit him" Ruby had never really been to the nurses office unless it was an absoloute emergency.

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Caelen Blake, PJ | Headmasters Office

Penny heard the knock upon her door and quickly filed the letter away before calling to the students beyond the door. "Of course" called the Headmaster, setting herself at her desk and waiting patiently for him to enter. She heard another students voice outside her door and raised her eyebrow slightly as she wondered what happened. From the sound of it, it seemed that he had run into Caelen. She got to her feet to go investigate but hesitated a moment. She listened then opened the door. "Good everning" She greeted the two students then looked between them

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Akiyoshi Justin-Dai | FACS Classroom (?)

"I would love some if it isnt any trouble" answered Willow as they entered the room. They glanced back to the door briefly then approached their fellow instructor. "I dont mind waiting. How have you been?" asked the demon. Since they had not eaten at dinner, they were rather hungry. Their significant other would be scolding them for not eating if they were there. They were always worrying about Willows health.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:56 am

[Try to avoid a lot of back and forth]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:02 am

Tags: PJ, Headmaster Penelope

"Good evening Headmaster. I came to ask you, do you know anything about my origin? I've been here long enough that most people know my earliest memory was waking up in that forest when I was five. But some people have been spreading rumors that I was created using forbidden magic, and I just want to know the truth about myself."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Appleofeye » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:09 am

Appleofeye wrote:Azariah Haynes - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Student - Dorms - Tags: None/Open
As Azariah slept, creatures made of shadows started to form. She was experiencing what others may call a nightmare however, that was a daily routine for her. Her dreams were nightmares. The shadows twisted menacingly to form shapes. And soon many shadow creatures forming a dome around her. The creatures were merely figments of her imagination that came out when she slept. They dealt no harm, unlike the ones that she'd summon. They were only meant to distract and scare long enough for her to escape if she needed.
Appleofeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me