S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

S T R A N D E D :: three

Postby borahae. » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:02 am

π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŽππ‡π„π‘ π‹π”πŠπ€π’
      [ medic | twenty-nine | male | bisexual ]

Smiling at Suki and letting out a light chuckle, Chris turned his attention back to the path ahead and nodded a little in agreeance to her statement, knowing exactly where she was coming from and admiring her for being able to put it into words. "That's true."
      Watching as the wildlife around them scurried about, the peace somewhat disturbed as other residents of the island took to their daily activities, Chris looked around and smiled as he recognized a few familiar animals running about a good distance away from them. At first, he remembered fearing their capabilities and finding a certain hatred for them; but as the island grew, he also grew, and his mind changed. What each of them could do was truly a gift, and never would he allow anyone to harm them just because they were...different.
      Turning back to the girl beside him, Chris grinned a little as she got flustered and laughed in amusement at her comments "That you are. Hey, can't complain though; I may be rugged on the outside, but I'm all just mush inside- I love sweet foods and sunsets and anything that I probably shouldn't"
      Truly amused by her childish side, Chris let himself relax even more and smiled brightly as she asked him to go with her later that evening, nodding "Of course! I'd love to. I am usually awake, myself; just watching the sun set from outside the cabin. It'll be a nice change of pace."
Last edited by borahae. on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:56 am

Suki Mei Katsu // 25y/o - 6/11 // // Medic // // Janpanese Korean
The gentle breeze flowed through the forest floor and softly seemed to brush her skin as she listened to Chris calmly , β€œAww come on, isn’t that what every girl wants? β€œ She softly cheered him on for being himself. β€œBy the way, don’t pay any attention to what anyone says, you are a perfectly polished just the way you are.” She offer reassurance and a kind grin. A little nervous that he had accepted because she, in her ten years of being on the island, had never spent any time with any one person alone unless it was to discuss medical questions or issues or to cook food. She was used to either being in a smaller group or being by herself in her medical studies. β€œI’m happy to get to know you better, I’m I guess taken for not much of a interesting person.” She said in a melancholy tone. β€œB-But the sunsets out here are beautiful so it’s nice to watch those..” She said trying to cheer herself up.
Last edited by Angered Kitty on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:56 am

Penelope E. Brasswell || 37-Female || Straight || Cottonmouth || None || xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x The cottonmouth was coiled up in a patch of grass as she was watching as a small bird hopped by, not really feeling up to the challenge to chase after it. Besides, that would be a waste of time. Emma uncoiled herself and started to slowly slither out of the patch and out back into the forest as the surroundings around her became unpeaceful.

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x "Yeah, just leave me here while you get to hunt for berries- I don't think so." he said as he rushed after her, not feeling up to getting mauled today. Even though like she said that there possibly being no bears around- there are still many dangers to the outside world. Ethan allowed those plagued thoughts leave his mind as he got distracted by a few bushes that he was at earlier today. The boy turned and headed over to the bushes, not speaking to Layne about it.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x "Really? I'd prefer not being able to turn into my animal for a whole month. The reason why is because I don't believe that I cannot make it through the night without any proper supplies." he laughed. He shifted a little and looked over towards Audrey, "Now- be honest, are you sure that you are okay?". Nathan tilted his head and waited for her response.

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || None || Annabelle, Dante, Reza;

x Before heading out, his attention was drawn to Reza who informed him about what happened. Aiden looked at Dante and then looked back at Reza. He nodded, "Alright- thank you for informing me. Also, that would be a good substitute for painkillers, although don't put too much nor too little on the bruise. I'll be back with some ice.". Aiden walked out of the room and went on a small search for some ice.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:56 am

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
❧ location : beach | tags : Nathan | β™‘

She chuckles, "I'd just feel too strange if I had to go a month without shifting, y'know? I'd rough out a night in the forest any day over it." Afterwards, she glances at him when he asks if she's okay, and she sighs softly. After a bit of hesitation, she finally answers, deciding to be honest with him. "Well, truthfully, I guess I'm kind of okay.. It's just that, this morning when I was out patrolling around the edges of the island, I ended up getting bitten by a snake on my leg.." She pauses for a brief minute, "I don't think it was venomous though. But the wound is still a bit painful whenever I move or walk. Probably just because it was recent, but still. It's not fun to deal with, y'know?" She then looks out at the ocean once again. "But uh.. do me a favor and don't mention it to anyone, okay? I feel kind of ashamed of myself for not paying more attention."
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S T R A N D E D :: four

Postby borahae. » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 am

π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŽππ‡π„π‘ π‹π”πŠπ€π’
      [ medic | twenty-nine | male | bisexual ]

Amused as the girl gave him praise, Chris placed his free hand instinctively on the left side of his chest and let out a husky, heartfelt laugh. "You know, I'm not so sure about that- hasn't worked before." Looking to Suki then back at the path ahead of them, speaking with light intent, Chris decided to return her assurance "Thank you, though; Same goes to you, of course."
      Spotting the bushes not too far ahead, glad to have gone along and given his help to the girl upon seeing how many berries were ripe, Chris smiled brightly and pointed towards them with his free hand, turning to face Suki with a questioning glance. "Hey, are those it? From the look of it, they grow quite well here. The shade from the treetops is truly a lifesaver."
      Tucking his hand back into the pocket of his sweatpants, nonchalantly swinging the basket with his other, Chris looked from the bushes to Suki as he noted her sudden sad undertone. Smiling a little, hoping to ease her mind, Chris took his hand back out and placed it reassuringly on her shoulder as he spoke "Personally, I find you very interesting."
      Taking his hand away, Chris looked towards the sky instinctively and nodded, agreeing with her sudden statement. "Yeah, they really are something...You know, before all this, I lived in New York City; and between all the buildings and the pollution, it was impossible to enjoy the wonders of nature. So when we came here, I took every opportunity to revel in the beauty of it all- I made it a routine to see the sun come up, and then watch it go down. I don't think I could ever get sick of all of this."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 pm

Penelope E. Brasswell || 37-Female || Straight || Cottonmouth || None || xxx

x The cottonmouth was coiled up in a patch of grass as she was watching as a small bird hopped by, not really feeling up to the challenge to chase after it. Besides, that would be a waste of time. Emma uncoiled herself and started to slowly slither out of the patch and out back into the forest as the surroundings around her became unpeaceful.

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x "Yeah, just leave me here while you get to hunt for berries- I don't think so." he said as he rushed after her, not feeling up to getting mauled today. Even though like she said that there possibly being no bears around- there are still many dangers to the outside world. Ethan allowed those plagued thoughts leave his mind as he got distracted by a few bushes that he was at earlier today. The boy turned and headed over to the bushes, not speaking to Layne about it.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x He shook his head, "No not really. Only because you are more than a predatory animal, rather than I. Who knows what kind of pain I would be in if someone mistakes me as someone not from the village?". He shifted over and listened to her problem and frowned a bit. "Yeah- let's hope that snake wasn't poisonous....But I promise you that I won't tell anyone, but only if you promise me to be more careful." he said softly, just in case that there were any others around.

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || None || Annabelle, Dante, Reza;

x Before heading out, his attention was drawn to Reza who informed him about what happened. Aiden looked at Dante and then looked back at Reza. He nodded, "Alright- thank you for informing me. Also, that would be a good substitute for painkillers, although don't put too much nor too little on the bruise. I'll be back with some ice.". Aiden walked out of the room and went on a small search for some ice.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:58 pm

Suki Mei Katsu // 25y/o - 6/11 // // Medic // // Janpanese Korean
Seeing the tall brute appear unsure of himself she offered a gentle pat on his back and a kind hearted simper. As they continued to walk down the crimpled path of leaves and dust he had grinned simply at the sight of the bushes. The berry bushes had branches sticking every which way and large rounded leaves pointed downwards. "Yes, those are the berry bushes." She confirmed his assumption. "I spent two months looking for the perfect place to plant the fruits, i planted several bushes but the blackberries started to quickly grow and they spreaded further into the thickets." Slowing her pace to walk in unison with Chris. Her sad thoughts still clouding her mind until chris stopped beside her and placed a gentle palm on her shoulder, her face immediately flushing a pale pink. She lightly touched his hand as he took it off of her shoulder. Offering a childish grin and a quickly trying to hide her flustered face, quietly listening to his words. "Sunset is the time im at peace with myself and i can just let my hair down and relax.. I guess i can relate to you with my older life.. I lived in Japan and, well, everyone really looks the same for the most part, Brown or Black hair, brown eyes, smaller in stature.. It gets frustrating when you try to seem interesting and yet everyone is so similar." She didn't tell anyone her feelings, they often clouded her head because she was too afriad to ask others to listen or offer support. "Ahh.. anyway... The berries."

Kneeling down to look under the blackberry bush for snakes, due to the natural protection the tall bushes provide. "Most of them are ripe, some of them are still green. But this should definately be enough for Blackberry cobbler. Not to mention the peach trees and mangos are ripe."
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:46 pm

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: Zane, Hunter β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

"Yeah I know that feels, I lost a nice squirrel earlier. Luckily I caught this vole and a rabbit watch is hidden up there in a tree." She informed pointing at a nearby tree. " Anyways, Zane should be back soon, last time I saw him he was showing off so I left. " Alexis continued with a soft chuckle as she really didn't mind Zane showing off every once in while.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:18 pm

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
❧ location : beach | tags : Nathan | β™‘

Audrey smiles at him thankfully as he says he won't tell anyone. "Alright, deal. I promise to be more careful." After a few minutes, she looks at the net and then back at Nathan. "In all honesty, fishing is so not my thing. The patience it takes to do this is so tedious." She chuckles at herself. "Anyways, have you heard about the missing supplies?"
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:40 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova pondered what went through eve's head to make him so flustered when she picked up the pace a bit, noticing his eyes everywhere but on her. after a moment of thought, she gave up on the subject since she suspected she already knew. "i know that, but i feel like i have a certain duty to the people of this island. it feels like i need to be there for them at every second. i know that sounds odd, but it does seem like it. i guess it's like if something happened while i was away, i'd blame myself entirely for it.." she inhaled sharply and glanced over at everett. "now don't take that the wrong way, eve. i trust you completely, and if it came to it, i'd have faith in you to lead us all. unless, of course, everyone was me since you can't seem to control that face of yours around me." nova laughed. it was quite obvious now that she knew what she was doing to him, and she was outright enjoying it. "no but seriously, i'd put my life in your hands. i trust you. i just feel like everyone is relying on me in some way, expecting me to do things and lead the way.." she trailed off as they reached their first destination on their list. "if i recall correctly, this is one of the cabins that reported leakage during downpour. shall we?" she gestured with her free hand in the direction of the cabin.

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane distinguished the figure of alexis' owl form in the distance, heading back to the meeting place. he stalled momentarily to decide if he wanted to try to catch something else too or not, and, after choosing the latter, tailed her, drifting behind enough to where she couldn't see him - though she could probably hear him. he lost her for a bit, finally catching sight of her again as she shifted back and began to talk to someone he couldn't see. zane dove down to join her, shifting just before he hit the ground and landing crouched down with one hand on the forest floor to stabilize himself. he winked at alexis before turning to acknowledge the person he recognized as hunter. "hey there, hunter! how's it going?"

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

reza nodded and watched aiden leave the room in search of ice. he then refocused on the task at hand, calming dante down enough to apply the ointment. "okay, dante, i want you to open and close your fist repeatedly. focus yourself on that. i also want you to take a deep breath, count to three slowly, let it out, and repeat until i tell you to stop." reza slid the lid off of the container, keeping an eye on his patient, and took a generous amount on his finger. he proceeded to cover the wound with it, making sure to leave a light coat only and scrape off any excess. he hoped dante was too fixed on what he'd instructed to notice the slight burning and tingling feeling that usually resulted after applying this particular ointment.

M ᴇ ᴇ Κ€ α΄€ . K α΄€ Ιͺ . Y ᴜ α΄‹ ᴏ α΄ 
↳ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | β˜†

meera nodded excitedly, her eyes twinkling. "oh, sure! i'd love to play. and," she continued, a cheeky smile blooming on her face. "don't worry if you can't find me any time soon!" she was fully up for the idea of a game of hide and seek tag. as long as she didn't disturb the bath her mother was in, she should be fine. "count to twenty?"
Last edited by kyeza on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me