Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:24 am

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; Caspian

He stopped once he had heard someone call his name. Who was calling him? It certainly wasn't one of the villagers as they were either at the circus or rarely even out. Could it be one of the performers? He closed his eyes and cursed himself for his horrid memory. Once he turned his head back forward and opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Caspian right in front of him, asking if he was okay. Iki's eyes locked with his as he tried to go with a simple yes, but what's the point of lying if he can clearly see it. "No I am not. I was kicked by Aslyn earlier today and the pain is unbearable. I got kidnapped by a masked man and then got thrown into a closet. My arms hurt more than my legs. Lastly, I'm walking on a tightrope that's at least twenty feet above ground with you in front of me asking if everything is okay. Everything is not okay." he muttered, barely getting any of the words out. As Iki stood there, he started to lose his balance. He needed to start walking or else he's going to fall. He looked away at Caspian and then looked at the ground to see a river below them, where rocks awaited their fall. However, there was a slight chance of living if he leaned over to the right. Then again, if he hit the water, then it would cause him more pain. He sighed before looking at the flying trapeze, noticing he was blushing, he could feel his own face heat up. Iki took a couple steps back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Goat Hybrid|Tags; Damien

She headed towards the ring, noticing that Caspian was now missing. She tilted her head and headed over towards Damien who had just walked in. "Damien, have you seen Capian?" . As she waited for the trapeze's response, she shifted ringmaster's hat a little to get it fit onto her head. But it was impossible because of her horns was preventing the hat to stay on. Aslyn just stopped messing around with the hat and waited.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Tent fam

~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Klaus Louis Schmidt|Villager|>:3

~
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:47 am

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: ~~~ :: Anri

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The ringmaster wasn't really fond of this. Everyone kept stopping him and asking if he was alright. He hadn't noticed the mask of pure anger that he was wearing until he saw his own reflection in a nearby window. The male let out an aggravatged sigh before turning over towards the young couple who asked him if he was fine.

Jake nodded and pushed passed them, soon arriving on the wealthy side of town, where nobles would shun commoners if they crossed over their territory. Ah, the love from the townsfolk is very strong. Ironically of course.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Frens

Leo nodded and turned her head over towards the mirror, wondering if she should do hers or just wait for Felicity?
She shifted a little and decided to wait for the hyperactive girl. As she did, she hummed a soft tune that her brother and sister came up when they were young.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnaxxxxxx

Damien W. Winston :: 18 :: Homosexual Male :: Human :: Flying Trapeze :: None ::Tent

The flying trapeze wasn't that happy and started to worry for Cas and the others as the sky darkened. He turned his head towards Aslyn who came up to him, asking where Caspian was. He bit his lip, not wanting to say anything about him going into town to look for Iki. But it was not best to lie to a sweet lady just like Aslyn. He poked his tongue out and hesitated to respond. "Caspian went to his tent to look for something. I don't know when he's going to be back."
Damien explained calmly, not trying to give away the truth.

Last bumped by Winchester's Wolf on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:47 am.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me