вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

Postby LadyThumbs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:32 am

Gidget (Gadget) Aeven

Half-elf\Female\20(looks 18)\King Edward's Fleet\Crew Member

Gadget's face changed into one of alarm when she was asked about steering the ship "No i'm good, with my luck i'd steer it in the wrong direction" She said as coolly as possible while she ran a hand through her bright pink hair. Gadget had never steered a ship before. Besides she'd rather go see the Siren up close, 'I am a woman of science after all' she thought.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:10 am

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var
Male|18|Captain|Vexelere|Stearing the ship|Tag;Miraj

Looking ahead he smiled, luckily they were pretty close to the island and it would only take an hour to reach. Looking up at the sky he saw that the sun was already half way so it must be noon. He watched as everyone surried around to keep the ship sailing. "Take control of the ship" he told the man standing next to him. Walking down to the lower decks giovannie desided to take a look at the supplies, they had enough food and drinks to last them another week along with amunition to last 2 weeks.

Captain Evelyn Da'vom
Female|25|Captain|King Edwards Fleet|On the ship|Tag;Gidget

Evelyn chuckled, "Alright" she stepped away from the wheel and had the man beside her take the wheel, "would you like to check out the siren with me?" she asked as she started to walk down towards the siren, the first thing she did there was pull on the chains to make sure they are secure.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:46 am

Gidget (Gadget) Aeven

A smile spread across Gadget's face "Definately" She said excitedly as she followed. When they got to where the Siren was Gadget imedeately sat down and pulled a small book and pencil out of her bag. She then started hastily scribbling down notes and sketching the Siren's tail.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:22 am

Caspian

23-Male-Siren-On King Edward's Fleet-Tags: Evelyn

Caspian glared at the Captain, but stayed quiet. Like the male elf had said, he'd gotten himself in a pretty bad situation and he didn't plan on making it even worse. However, he did shift uncomfortably as the female pirate that sat down and took out a book of some sort. At least he assumed it was a book. The siren had similar objects back at his home but more damaged from the water. Caspian's attention snapped back to the situation at hand when he felt a tug at the chain. Twisting away a bit, he quietly glanced back and forth between the two pirates.

~~~

Mako

21-Female-Siren-On the Black Skull-Tags: Maven

"Mako," she said with pride. "Nice to meet ya."

(Sorry for the lateness! Also for how short Mako's entry is, I'm supposed to get off)
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:06 pm

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var

Looking ahead he smiled, luckily they were pretty close to the island and it would only take an hour to reach. Looking up at the sky he saw that the sun was already half way so it must be noon. He watched as everyone surried around to keep the ship sailing. "Take control of the ship" he told the man standing next to him. Walking down to the lower decks giovannie desided to take a look at the supplies, they had enough food and drinks to last them another week along with amunition to last 2 weeks.

Captain Evelyn Da'vom

Evelyn looked at the girl who sat down on the deck of the ship then looked back at the siren, "How many more are you out in this area" she asked trying to be civil. She stood next to the sphere with her hand on her pistol.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Caspian

23-Male-Siren-On King Edward's Fleet-Tags:Gidget, Evelyn

Of course, out of all the things there was to ask, that was the question Caspian least wanted to answer. Sirens were pretty territorial so only one or two occupied a large space at a time. As far as he knew, Mako and him were the only sirens in the area, not counting the occasional trespasser. However, Caspian was not about to put his sister in danger for anything.

"I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that question. It really depends. It could be just me or up to a hundred. Besides, that number changes everyday. Sirens are social creatures and often visit other sirens. Personally, I haven't seen another siren in the area for quite some time," Caspian quietly mumbled.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var

Captain Evelyn Da'vom

Looking him over she didn't back down, "is that so?" well then if there is no other sirens in this area i will be sure to inform the fishers and navy that this area of the sea is siren free" she said with a smirk. "I am trying to be civil and find an excuse to let you go" she said to him in a sort of pleading way. She didn't want to punish him if she didn't have to.

Jackson
Male|22|siren|On the shore of the island close to the King Edwards Fleet|Tag;The Fleet

Jackson noticed a ship going byand thought of a way to signal it. Aiming his gun he fired the last round he had up in the air, then took a torch to the fire and started to wave it down.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:25 am

Gidget (Gadget) Aeven

Gadget was about to ask the Siren a question about what they eat when she heard a bang. "What was that?" She asked as she stood up and walked to the side of the ship. A little ways away she saw an island with a figure of a man standing on the beach. She noticed the man was waving them down with a torch. "Evelyn you might want to take a look at this" Gadget said as she waved back at the mysterious figure to signal that she saw him.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:52 am

Caspian

23-Male-Siren-On King Edward's Fleet-Tags Evelyn

"Wait!" He pleaded, but hesitated to continue. When he thought about it, it was really a lose-lose situation. "There is one other siren in the area, but please leave her alone! I'll do anything you ask if you just let her be!" Caspian knew what he was getting himself into, but the siren couldn't let Mako get hurt or worse on his account.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:52 pm

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var

Captain Evelyn Da'vom

Evelyn smiled when the truth came out, "Ha so you attack the ship and then lie?!" she heard Gidget and spun around, "what is it?" she asked. Looking at the island she saw the signal, "Turn the ship east now." she ordered to anyone around her. "You want your freedom?" she asked the siren looking straight at him.

Jackson
Male|22|siren|On the shore of the island close to the King Edwards Fleet|Tag;The Fleet

Jackson saw the boat start to turn and smiled, finally he'd get off this shipwreck island. He would of used a raft but once he hit water he would turn into a siren again. He hadn't turned for almost a month now and he didn't want to change it.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me